Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here by Rodney
Started on: 03-15-2017 01:46 PM
Replies: 91 (4440 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 03-27-2017 07:59 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's start at he beginning: About 20+ years ago I first started taking credit cards. I set a minimum order price of $10.00 with shipping on my web page. Chris West's son placed an order on my web page for $7.00 including shipping. Because my minimum for a credit card was $10.00 (this $10.00 minimum was posted on my web page and also posted during the order process), I tried to be fair and I only charged him $8.00. Chris West's son (after he received his order) emailed me asking why I charged him $8.00 instead of $7.00. I told him I have a $10.00 minimum for credit cards and I could have charged him more. I never meant this to sound arrogant in anyway. I was only stating the facts. This apparently seriously infuriated Chris West's son. From that day forward on the Fiero Mailing list, Chris West's son would jab me every opportunity he could find. This went on for probably 3-4 years or so. He was very nasty towards me and I personally suffered from this experience. Eventually he faded away and seemed to disappear from the Fiero community. I learned my lesson and never did this to anyone ever again. The pain I suffered those 3-4 years or so was terrible I never wanted to go thru that ever again. Ever.

But a few years later this Sardonyx247 started doing the same thing on the Fiero forum. Taking jabs at me which in turn led to many arguments. Sardonyx247 claimed I did this same thing to him. My memory is fading but I certainly remember the horrible bashing Chris West's son put me thru in the not so distant past. Thinking about this whole sardonyx247 thing for a few days (I have thought about this also in the years past) I do not believe I ever did this same thing to sardonyx247. I never wanted to relive the experience I had with Chris West's son. Sardonyx247 admits he knows Chris West very well but states he has only talked to his son a few times. I believe this is probably a lie. In my opinion sardonyx247 (for some reason) just hates me and found he could take over this "you overcharged me $1" thing so I'm going to rip on you forever on the Fiero forum. In my opinion sardonyx247 is a liar and if you know me you know how much I hate liars.

I will stake my life. Yes, my life on the fact that this whole Sardonyx247 you ripped me off for a dollar thing is a lie. I never did this to sardonyx247. He is a liar. Yes, a liar. I will stake my life on this statement.

In a way I should be thankful for the the actions of sardonyx247 these last 15+ years. His ongoing public attacks against me made me look elsewhere for business opportunities which I have found. I have many contacts around the world. I can make parts for other cars. I've started developing parts for other cars and I'm selling them to other automotive retailers. I have always had a lot of pride in developing and making Fiero parts. This pride has significantly diminished because of sardonyx247's actions against me here on the forum.

I post on the Fiero forum that I have a new product and that I am looking for a few Fiero owners to try it for N/C before I offer it on my web page and sardonyx247 accuses me of using Fiero owners on the forum to do my new product development. How are Fiero owners on the forum doing the research and development of new products? They are only trying them and offering their opinions about the new product. If I have no access to ask Fiero owners questions and find Fiero owners that are willing to try my new products at N/C - how do I develop new Fiero products??? I will continue with most if not all (?) of the Fiero products I currently offer. I am working on a few new Fiero products currently that should make it to production. I have many ideas for new Fiero products and wonder if any will ever make it to production. I also have some new Fiero product ideas/stuff etc I have started on but never seem to find the time to work on them lately.

Sardonyx247 wins. I will no longer have much of anything to do with this forum because of sardonyx247. Many Fiero owners also loose. Did he hurt me? For many years he certainly did. But he opened my eyes to the fact that I can move into developing and making car parts for other cars/trucks etc and sell them to other retailers. In my opinion no Fiero owner should be happy about sardonyx247's lies and verbal abuse against me. All Fiero owners loose.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess you forgot about this from your last attack thread on me. Shouldn't bet your life on such things.

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

My order:
Order Number : 2008548
New Order Placed As Follows
Item Code Qty Description Item Cost Item Tax Item Total
pilsenderfitting 1 Oil Sender Fitting Adapter $ 3.00 $ .0 $ 3.00

Sub-Total $ 3.00
Sales Tax $ .0
Ship and Handling $ 3.00
Total Cost of your Order $ 6.00

Notes: I have
ordered from you before and this is all that I need at
this time. please send it out even though it is not a
$10 order. Oh and the oil sender fitting comes up as
pillsenderfitting in the cart. FYI And I don't have a
phone now but you can contact me through e-mail
sardonyx247@******.com

Then I sent :
I was wondering if this was sent out.
I also noticed that I was charged $7 when the order
says $6.

Rodneys response was:
Shipped today. I have a $10 minimum. I guess I could have charged you $10.

Thank you
Rodney Dickman
www.rodneydickman.com

If you said anything like:
"well I have a $10 min and I have to cover costs", or anything like that, It would have been no problem.
But you were so arrogant to say "I guess I could have charged you $10." That's what got to me.

This was all copy and paste from my e-mail.
Here is my proof, and my side of the story.

Originally posted by Rodney:

Thanks for showing me the order. I admit I was wrong in that I did do this again. But: You provide no proof that I promised to only charge you $6.00. You asked if I could only charge you $6.00 even though my web page stated I had a $10 minimum. Had I agreed to your request to only charge you $6.00 then charged you $7.00 this would be a different situation. I think it was nice of me to only charge you $7.00 instead of $10.00. I thought the $7 was fair all things considered. Had you ordered from most any other web page that stated they have a $10 minimum I think most every other web page would have charged you the full $10.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone can type up something like that. All a fabricated lie IMO. I stand by my statement. No matter. You win. Long live Dave. You da man! IMO you are a horrible POS but that is only my opinion. What I have had to endure for 15+ years is just terrible. You are a horrible POS in my opinion. Worth repeating IMO.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 03-15-2017).]

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney please don't be discouraged by one idiot. I believe you, you make great parts and are honest. Don't pack it in because of one immature ignoramus.

You cant run a business by charging people a core charge of $50 bucks then expecting people to return their brake boosters, and when they don't harass them for it! it cost more to ship the damn thing than the core charge!!!! simple math

Rodney if you are truly packing it in on this forum, please confirm you will still be making fiero parts????
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, just ignore the man. You're just making yourself look petty.

I must be missing some of the threads but every time I see a Rodney/Sardonyx squabble pop up on here its initiated by Rodney. Every time. The Las Vegas junkyard thread, for example.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone can type up something like that. All a fabricated lie IMO. I stand by my statement.

So how did I fabricate this?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/114953-2.html#p42

The last attack thread you made about me, and then even tried to blackmail me not to respond.
Go ahead and tell me how what you posted, was me lying.

BTW did you log onto the forum just to come attack me, It seems that way.?.?

Originally posted by jjd2296:

You cant run a business by charging people a core charge of $50 bucks then expecting people to return their brake boosters, and when they don't harass them for it! it cost more to ship the damn thing than the core charge!!!! simple math

I didn't start the thread you are talking about, I didn't harass people for not sending in their cores, I even said it was their choice. I never even neg'd anyone for not doing so either.
(BTW rodney attacked me in that thread too)
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of us here have bought things from Rodney without any problems. The things I have gotten were high quality and fairly priced. If someone can't read the $10 minimum on the order then charge them the $10.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww... Eff him, Rodney. Don't worry about it. We're not.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I for one am a highly satisfied Rodney customer. Never had an issue over several years and orders, TOP quality products.

Don't let one ******* ruin your outlook. There are about a dozen losers on here that all seem to have climbed out of the same cesspool.

From a business perspective, this is certainly a good source of potential business. If you're not here, at least a lot of people are quick to refer you.

Diversification in that business however, is a great idea. Fiero owners are a limited niche, and they are CHEAP compared to a lot of others.
Kevin87FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin87FieroGTSend a Private Message to Kevin87FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

The minimum of $10 is understandable. Nobody wants to sell a $2 seal via credit card. Especially a small business like yours, your not Autozone. So it goes. But to rag over something that cost $7 over 15 plus years, holy cow man, that's nuts! One quarter of ones adult life ragging about a $7 purchase,wow. I recently saw a person buy a $7 auto sticker that didn't stick, they threw it in the trash and moved on with their life, it was over with in 3 minutes. 15+ years, well?

Don't worry about it Rodney. Keep selling your great parts. Keep the $10 minimum. And yes, there's plenty of us out here willing to field test your products for the benefit of the entire Fiero community.

By the way, thanks for the great "Big Brake Booster Installation Kit". The adapter fits and functions perfectly as many of your other products. It's also nice to purchase the booster itself from Summit with a good price, free shipping, warranty, no core charge, power coated exterior, and all new parts. Lastly, please reconsider the continuation of the deck lid straps, they're made well, work great, look stock.

Thanks for your good work!

Edit: 15+ years, not 20

[This message has been edited by Kevin87FieroGT (edited 03-16-2017).]

Spektrum-87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spektrum-87GTSend a Private Message to Spektrum-87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,

From an fellow old school member: You've always had a great reputation in the Fiero world and I wouldn't let one dude get you down.

It is easy for that that one occasional bad egg get you down, but remember that there are a ton of us Fiero fans that truly do appreciate what you do, and have done for the Fiero world.

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2017 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My web page stated a $10 minimum. He placed an order knowing he would be charged $10. But to be a nice guy I only charged him $7. What a scummy POS to bash me for 15+ years for what was his choice. How sad. This guy is the biggest POS I have ever had to deal with. I can only imagine what he would have been like all these years had I charged him the whole $10?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know you have said all of this before and it was all cleared up, Then a year later you come at me again. I never said I knew Cris West very well, I have met him at Fiero shows, and we send him parts, I also said I "may" have met his son at one of the shows.
I think you are losing your mind, as this attack thread is just like your last one, with you saying the same things, and me providing proof. So far I haven't lied, but you keep calling me a liar and how you "hate" liars.
Come on now tell me how you really feel about me, I'm starting to think you don't like me

You bet your life that you were right and I am a liar, when you already knew the truth, what's with that.?.?
I told you before it wasn't about the amount but how you treated me over the transaction, You always leave that part out.
Did someone piss in your Cheerios lately? You came on here just to attack me. You attacked me in another thread, then made this tread to attack me, now your acting like a little kid throwing a tantrum "if people don't take my side "I'm going to take my toys and go home" "wa wa wa"

I don't see your posts helping people fix their Fieros, your posts are "I can sell you something to help" When people need/want certain products I still refer them to you. I supply a lot of Fiero owners/vendors with parts and free info, I also keep a lot of local Fieros on the road as a hobby as I don't like seeing them getting ripped off by local shops. Even the brake boosters, I gave you first opportunity to sell them, when you came out 2 years later saying you wouldn't make them, I took it up as I think all Fieros should have better brakes, years later you only made your "kit" as a way to try to hurt me.

As for saying you use Fiero owners to R&D your products, being a big Fiero vendor, you should have an 84, an 85-87, and an 88 to test your ideas and products on, I do all my own R&D and write my own instructions (which I have seen you ask other people to do for you) as other manufacturers test their products themselves before offering them for sale. BTW I do warranty all my products, do you?. The problem I have with some of your products is the massive high markup on your Chinese parts, that have failed to perform, did you refund all those people that bought your bearings?

People can keep thinking you are some kind of Fiero god, but you are nothing more than a vendor, nothing more nothing less.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My web page stated a $10 minimum. He placed an order knowing he would be charged $10. But to be a nice guy I only charged him $7. What a scummy POS to bash me for 15+ years for what was his choice. How sad. This guy is the biggest POS I have ever had to deal with. I can only imagine what he would have been like all these years had I charged him the whole $10?

I think Dave is pissed off that I under charged him $3.00. Really Dave. Just pay me that $3 and all will be OK between us.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

You know you have said all of this before and it was all cleared up, .

IMO you are a hateful POS. Nothing more and probably even less.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't you just accept the fact that, your wrong?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where am I going these days? Let's see, here is one example: I have been looking at a design to make a 88 steering damper kit for more than a few years now. I got some parts and I did work on it some. I have these parts on my work bench and I look at them occasionally. Making a product like this can take a lot of time, money and effort. Even if ultimately I was successful I may only sell a few kits a year. So it might take several years to even break even on this project. I also have more than several other products I've produced that I am a long ways from paying the costs before I will ever make any (if ever) profit on them. On the other hand I contact ABC auto parts (fictional) and they tell me that they can't get a heater hose anymore. I tell them I can get those made for you. I get 500 heater hoses made and sell them all 500 heater hoses in one shot. They thank me up and down for doing this for them. I find this really very satisfying. Why would I want to try to make more Fiero parts when I have a POS on the Fiero forum constantly shoving a thorn in my side because I undercharged him $3 over 125 years ago. Thanks to Dave and his hatred towards me I have found a much more satisfying business venture lately. Dave opened my eyes to this. I'm very thankful for this. I certainly can't see how any Fiero owners should be thankful for Dave doing this. But that is just my opinion.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 03-16-2017).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't you just accept the fact that, your wrong? and your the liar?

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 03-16-2017).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

, I took it up as I think all Fieros should have better brakes, years later you only made your "kit" as a way to try to hurt me.

The bigger brake booster is not your idea. Phil came up with this idea early in 2006:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/072173.html

Using the Summit booster is not my idea. 85GT_3800SC in Canada found the Summit booster but could not find a banjo that bolted on the stud:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/072173-9.html

85GT_3800SC contacted me and suggested I make a banjo to fit the Summit booster.

So I did.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

, I do all my own R&D .

Seeing how you are driving me out of making Fiero parts maybe you should start making parts for Fiero's. I'm anxious to see what you come up with. If by chance you start to sell anything and it does not work out I'll be the first to bash you for selling junk.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

If by chance you start to sell anything and it does not work out I'll be the first to bash you for selling junk.

FYI: Saying this was really satisfying. Really really satisfying. Actually more than really really satisfying but I'm not sure what words to use to say just that.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kevin87FieroGT:

And yes, there's plenty of us out here willing to field test your products for the benefit of the entire Fiero community.

Get on the Facebook Fiero group. I would post there if and when I would have a product I want to send out for R&D N/C. I won't be doing that here anymore.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The bigger brake booster is not your idea. Phil came up with this idea early in 2006:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/072173.html

Using the Summit booster is not my idea. 85GT_3800SC in Canada found the Summit booster but could not find a banjo that bolted on the stud:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...2/HTML/072173-9.html

85GT_3800SC contacted me and suggested I make a banjo to fit the Summit booster.

So I did.

I never said it was my idea, I just offer the service. But figuring out how to disassemble them and swap rods was my idea.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Get on the Facebook Fiero group. I would post there if and when I would have a product I want to send out for R&D N/C. I won't be doing that here anymore.

Why not do your own R&D? are you incapable?

Also Can't you just accept the fact that, your wrong? and your the liar?
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

FYI: Saying this was really satisfying. Really really satisfying. Actually more than really really satisfying but I'm not sure what words to use to say just that.

You are mental, I think you have totally lost your mind, I feel sad for you.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said it was my idea, I just offer the service. But figuring out how to disassemble them and swap rods was my idea.

When I decided to not offer the boosters that I had made (I sent of a few N/C for a few to try years ago) I had around 300 HD push rods I had made on hand. Someone like you could have bought those push rods from me eliminating the need for people to send in their Fiero boosters so you can take out the push rods. But because you have long been a hateful jerk towards me I tossed out those 300 HD banjos. Opportunity lost on your part. Why don't you have push rods made like I did? Pay the tooling costs etc. I have to pay tooling costs and such to develop my products.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

You are mental, I think you have totally lost your mind, I feel sad for you.

I'm sad that your responses are so sad and lame. Hopefully you will come up with some better quality stuff soon.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I decided to not offer the boosters that I had made (I sent of a few N/C for a few to try years ago) I had around 300 HD push rods I had made on hand. Someone like you could have bought those push rods from me eliminating the need for people to send in their Fiero boosters so you can take out the push rods. But because you have long been a hateful jerk towards me I tossed out those 300 HD banjos. Opportunity lost on your part. Why don't you have push rods made like I did? Pay the tooling costs etc. I have to pay tooling costs and such to develop my products.

Oh you mean the 300 you had made and threatened me in a PM if I didn't stop posting, you would release them to the market, those pushrods?
I had 100 boosters to start with, I had no need, I only starting the core program when I got low.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I will stake my life. Yes, my life on the fact that this whole Sardonyx247 you ripped me off for a dollar thing is a lie. I never did this to sardonyx247. He is a liar. Yes, a liar. I will stake my life on this statement.

I proved you wrong, so admit you are wrong, or simply pay up.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sad that your responses are so sad and lame. Hopefully you will come up with some better quality stuff soon.

FY: That was really satisfying also. I can't imagine it making you hate me even more. I think you are pretty maxed out in that department.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

or simply pay up.

Send me your address and I'll mail you $1. Or I can send it via PayPal.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FY: That was really satisfying also. I can't imagine it making you hate me even more. I think you are pretty maxed out in that department.

I don't hate, that is a really strong word, but I see you are full of it.

Send me your address and I'll mail you $1. Or I can send it via PayPal.

Send it to the Vegas Club, I'll pick it up there.

Why don't you admit you are wrong with everything you posted in this thread about me? Why?

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Send it to the Vegas Club, I'll pick it up there.

Even better yet I will refund 100% of your order of $7.00. I need your name so I can write you a check. I would suggest you spend it taking some night classes like English comprehension. I'll even email the first lesson to the teacher:

On line ordering 101

If you place an order on a web page that clearly states the minimum order for credit cards is $10.00 you will be charged $10.00 for your order even if your order is less than $10.00. By placing an order on a web page that clearly states there is a $10.00 minimum when using a credit card you are agreeing to the terms of that web page.

You can be the class idiot who keeps raising his hand saying my order was only $6.00. Why did he charge me more? I'll get that SOB for doing this to me.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
I can foresee in the future Fiero owners needing parts that are not available or what is available is low quality junk. I can foresee someone one day posting: Rodney Dickman used to be really good at getting things like this made. He isn't really around anymore. Sardonyx247 ran him off. Rodney had a $10.00 minimum at one time on his web page for credit card orders. Sardonyx247 placed an order for $6.00 and Rodney charged him $7.00. Sardonyx247 never stopped bashing him for charging him that extra $1.00 because he used his credit card for that order.

Sardonyx247: I hope this is your legacy in the Fiero world.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know how many times I say this, but it is how you treated me, not the dollar amount, I guess you are the one needing English comprehension classes.

But, Meh, just send the check with no name on it, I can always fill it in. I am bored of all of this now, just send the check or you be lying again.

I mean you just can't admit you are wrong, so I'll take the check. Whatever.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But, Meh, just send the check with no name on it,

I will need your name for the refund.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 05:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

My order:
Order Number : 2008548

This order number makes no sense at all. This order happened on my first web page I had many years ago. I only filled a handful of orders a week back then and I worked a full time job plus I managed my apartment building I owned. I have had my new web page several years longer than my old web page, I fill like 50 orders a week these days and I am only up to order #18426 as of today. I did not fill 2 million orders with my last page. That order number does not make any sense.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

lateFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't hate, that is a really strong word, but I see you are full of it.

It's pretty obvious from reading your posts here and in just about any other thread that Rodney posts in that you are a troll. Why don't you start acting like a respectable adult and you might find that others will treat you the same way.
BabyEating Dingo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All this public BS because of $1 and some hurt feelings? Jesus H. Christ this is why I don't socialize on car forums.

P.S. Rodney's products are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone, at any credit card minimum.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney there are unhappy people on every forum and in every business there is. You simply cannot get away from them. With that being said you MUST know that you have the overwhelming support of the members of this forum ! Letting one disgruntled individual totally disrupt your buisness and chase you away is well,...crazy ! I don't know how any one would ever feel used by you developing products. Hell feel free to use me and my fiero to develop and test ALL your products !! Bottom line you are well respected and very much NEEDED in the Fiero community, regardless of some individual disagreement.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock