Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Sardonyx247 and his "I overcharged you" story/challenge (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sardonyx247 and his "I overcharged you" story/challenge by Rodney
Started on: 01-16-2016 11:40 AM
Replies: 53 (1000 views)
Last post by: Thunderstruck GT on 01-17-2016 10:44 AM
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got this nice PM from rodney at 11:12PM today

Originally posted by Rodney:FYI:

If you ever ever ever ever say anything derogatory, degrading or anything I view as hateful towards me etc on the forum ever again I will post this information about you:

His name is Dave, and I wouldn't view him as a credible threat to your name. Between you and I, Dave is kind of a bum. He only has access to what he has because he is friends with the property owner of the LV Fiero Club, Rich. Early 2014 Rich busted Dave for stealing parts off the Fieros sitting on the lot, Dave would scavenge parts and sell them to people and pocket the cash. Rich cleaned house ever since then, even took most of the Fieros down to the scrapyard. Last time I was there, Rich took the keys to the shop from Dave and wouldn't let him in until he was there. Dave was also using the shop to work on peoples cars and pocket the money. Dave is a nice guy and willing to help people, but I think he took advantage of people, especially Rich, at times.

Have a nice day.

The shop IE:Rich ALWAYS gets his part of the money, I was never busted for stealing parts, nor do I steal parts.
My old keys were turned in because someone stole Rich's gun safe from his house with his spare set of keys in it. And the locks were changed. So who ever sent you that has no idea of what happened during that time, I am still there in good standing with Rich and still have keys. There was no foul play.
As for cleaning house, Yes Rich did scrap about 50 Fieros, he had to down size the yard there were over 100 there, it was time. So that was/is some pretty misleading information sent to rodney.
IP: Logged
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I'm sorry, but this seems really petty to me.

I think it is time to follow your own advice.

I was asked to respond. I didn't start the thread.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for showing me the order. I admit I was wrong in that I did do this again. But: You provide no proof that I promised to only charge you $6.00. You asked if I could only charge you $6.00 even though my web page stated I had a $10 minimum. Had I agreed to your request to only charge you $6.00 then charged you $7.00 this would be a different situation. I think it was nice of me to only charge you $7.00 instead of $10.00. I thought the $7 was fair all things considered. Had you ordered from most any other web page that stated they have a $10 minimum I think most every other web page would have charged you the full $10.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will send you both 5 dollars each to shut the **** up.

I liked both of you before and now I'm wavering.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 01-16-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not worth it to me. You would have to sweeten that offer more than a little bit. This is way too entertaining.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Thanks for showing me the order. I admit I was wrong in that I did do this again. But: You provide no proof that I promised to only charge you $6.00. You asked if I could only charge you $6.00 even though my web page stated I had a $10 minimum. Had I agreed to your request to only charge you $6.00 then charged you $7.00 this would be a different situation. I think it was nice of me to only charge you $7.00 instead of $10.00. I thought the $7 was fair all things considered. Had you ordered from most any other web page that stated they have a $10 minimum I think most every other web page would have charged you the full $10.

It was your response to me I didn't like.
If you said something like I had to cover costs, well just left off the "I guess I could have charged you $10."
I would have understood.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I will take your offer, but keep your $5
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Issue is resolved. Finally. Thank you.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:
This is way too entertaining.

It is, but in a sad kind of way...you guys really aren't that far apart.
You could solve this if you would just put aside your pride.
Just call it a hic-up...I mean, really.

Listen, I'm not the man I was a year ago.
And I'm starting to learn that it don't do me no good to drag that sh!t along with me as I move forward.

It's called evolution?
Or at least progress...[cough]hope springs eternal[/cough]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad it's resolved.

Brad
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All over a $1 price discrepancy. Classic
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish my biggest problem in my life was being "overcharged" $1.00. Although I understand and appreciate both of your positions, I hope both of you will move on now.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

All over a $1 price discrepancy. Classic

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay