Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Sardonyx247 and his "I overcharged you" story/challenge (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sardonyx247 and his "I overcharged you" story/challenge by Rodney
Started on: 01-16-2016 11:40 AM
Replies: 53 (1000 views)
Last post by: Thunderstruck GT on 01-17-2016 10:44 AM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posted by JohnWPB: What is in question is your integrity, and how you have reacted to this product, as well as SardonX's brake booster

This was posted in this topic:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/096136-5.html

It took me several years but one day (a few-so many months ago), not long after after this sardonyx247 guy jabbed me again after I made a post about something in some topic (as he has done many, many times for many years now) I feel I have finally figured out what the truth is in all this:

Maybe 20 years ago when it was the Fiero mailing list (forums did not exist yet) I had a run in with Chris West's son. I had only been selling Fiero products for a few years and had just recently started taking credit cards. I had it on my web page a notation stating I had a $10 minimum for credit card orders. Chris West's son ordered a shift pattern sticker. Maybe $3.00 at that time. So I charged him $8.00. When he received his sticker he was very upset that I charged him $8.00. He posted all this on the Fiero mailing list. I explained that I had a $10 minimum which was clearly posted on my web page at that time and I could have charged him more ($10). So this started Chris West's son on a never ending quest of jabbing me every chance he could get one in there. So for many many years after after this $8 charge he constantly looked for any opportunity to jab me on the Fiero mailing list. He did this on a very regular basis on the Fiero mailing list. After so many years he seemed to finally go away.

Then came the Fiero forum and one day this sardonyx247 starts jabbing me in much the same manner as Chris West's son used to take jabs at me. Back then I believe this sardonyx247 used a different forum name but that was long ago and my memory is fading. sardonyx247 (out of the blue, in a topic after I posted something) now started jabbing me much in the same way Chris West's son used to jab me. This started many heated discussions between sardonyx247 and myself. I used to always ask sardonyx247 "are you Chris west's son?" because his jabs were very similar to those from Chris West's son. sardonyx247 has at one point told me that he is not Chris West's son. So early on sardonyx247 started using this $10 minimum line against me. sardonyx247 has many times in the past so many years used this "you overcharged me on my order and you told me you could have charged me more". sardonyx247 has even posted that he should have taken legal action against me after I overcharged him.

After this early on (20 years or so ago) thing with Chris West's son I never did this ever again. Ever. In my opinion I never did this to sardonyx247 and I am 100% sure of that. In my opinion sardonyx247 is friends with Chris West's son. In one topic sardonyx247 admits he knows Chris West very well and maybe met Chris West's son a few times and hardly knew Christ West's son.

So sardonyx247, in my opinion, plagiarized Chris West's sons story, made it his own and has been using this as the reason he takes jabs at me. If sardonyx247 dislikes me and wants to jab me is one thing but to plagiarize someone else's experience and claim it as his own is very unethical and unprofessional.

Why did I take jabs at sardonyx247 and his brake booster stuff? To get back at sardonyx247 and show him what it feels like to have someone jab him. After so many years and a multitude of these jabs coming from sardonyx247 I started jabbing back. I'm sorry I weakened and gave in to this retaliation.

So I'm throwing my challenge flag at sardonyx247.

Mr. sardonyx247: please explain how I ripped you off and over charged you and that I replied to you that I could have charged you more. I want to hear your side of the story. What did I sell you. What did I charge you? What should I have charged you? When did this happen? Etc.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you not?

This is what PM's are for... No one wants to see your petty BS aired in O/T.

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Fan_88 (edited 01-16-2016).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And we're off!!!!!!!

Now, where did I put that damn popcorn?
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say that after all the years of Rodney standing by the community that I'd believe him over about anyone that says something bad about the guy.

Brad
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Fan_88:

Could you not?

I'm going to assume you are directing this at sardonyx247. He is the one that continually posted this on the forum instead of using PM's.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you not?

I do. I don't hide things like may here do. Many in this world are absolutely evil, but make a show in front of others. I have had enough.

Positive given to Rodney. This man keeps our Fiero running, but because he has a say, is human, and hates being drug through the mud (I have witnessed his gripes.) folks throw out negs like free turkeys in Detroit on Thanksgiving.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I have to say that after all the years of Rodney standing by the community that I'd believe him over about anyone that says something bad about the guy.

Brad

I'd tend to agree.

RD has been around for quite awhile. I think his record alone speaks for itself.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't bought anything, but can I have my money back now? Thanks.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL!
Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:
I'm going to assume you are directing this at sardonyx247. He is the one that continually posted this on the forum instead of using PM's.

No, it was directed at you. Your just as bad making your own call out topic.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it was directed at you. Your just as bad making your own call out topic.

So.... No one is allowed to defend themself here?

Typical interweb..... I'm allow to speak my mind, you are not!

Next up..... Name calling

[This message has been edited by Thunderstruck GT (edited 01-16-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have enough personal dealings with Rodney to not be concerned about what others say.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to take a look. Someone is actually moving his bar with negs. Good luck with that. His reputation is solid on this forum. I just took a look and found out that I had never rated him. He just got a positive from me.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 01-16-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. Double post.

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-16-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Could you not?

So I start this topic and you are offended? Why were you never offended nor stand up for me against sardonyx247 when sardonyx247 posted his dirty laundry against me? His dirty laundry against me has gone on for several years now. You never once spoke up and told sardonyx247 that his accusations against me should be discussed via PMs and not be discussed on the forum.

PS: If you read my post above I think you will find I have presented this in a calm and professional manner. Not in a ragging lunatic fashion. I stated the facts in great detail and asked him to provide his side of the story. There is no reason for name calling and anger. I can't imagine myself getting worked up over this. I want to clear the air and let the truth be known. Getting angry, name calling etc is just a way out from telling the truth.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before the trashcan.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one wants to see your petty BS aired in O/T.

I should start this topic in the general chat area? That is generally where Sardonyx247 has always jabbed me. I thought this would be more appropriate in the O/T section.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Had to take a look. Someone is actually moving his bar with negs. Good luck with that. His reputation is solid on this forum. I just took a look and found out that I had never rated him. He just got a positive from me.

Holy krapp neither did I .... I have never rated him .... been dealing with him for years ... I trust him more than ANY OTHER member here !!! Positive Rating Applied Rodney !!!
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-16-2016).]

Fiero_Fan_88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not offended, I have no dog in the fight.

I just think its petty to air personal fights, back to the old idiom of "Don't air your dirty laundry in public."
That's it, nothing more, nothing less, just stating my opinion on it.

As far as being offended/standing up for you, I don't read the forum enough to see it, I read O/T about once a day looking for interesting topics.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have never rated any one before positive or negative. So after dealing with Rodney I received top quality parts at good prices, I gave a positive.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodneys bar has moved to the positive side. Good work guys!
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So where is the little know it all about everything anyway. Hey I have no dog in this fight ether but now that I am here WTF,
Hey everyone loves a good wreck.
Steve
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

I haven't bought anything, but can I have my money back now? Thanks.

You used to run some big theater chains in Ontario, didn't you ?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as being offended/standing up for you, I don't read the forum enough to see it, I read O/T about once a day looking for interesting topics.

A quick search using your forum name confirms this. I found 2 posts from you in the general chat area and none in the tech area. Always nice to talk to an honest person.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice positive rating RD.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

I have never rated any one before positive or negative. So after dealing with Rodney I received top quality parts at good prices, I gave a positive.

I had never rated him either. Odd, I thought I did. That is remedied now with a +.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney,I don't think a person of your standing needs to air things.

Just PM Dave or call him on the phone.

I think this whole Slammed tail lights thing has really brought you into a prissy fighting mood lately.

Relax.
Don't do it.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I think this whole Slammed tail lights thing has really brought you into a prissy fighting mood lately.

I seem to have a real deep dislike for compulsive/pathological liars (and liars in general). I have been around a few for long periods of time in my life and I just can't stand them. What do they gain? In my opinion most everyone these compulsive/pathological lairs ever talk to quickly sees they are this compulsive/pathological liar type. Too bad the compulsive/pathological liar can't see that in himself/herself. It makes for a very uncomfortable situation. if you challenge their lies they will hate you silly.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Just PM Dave or call him on the phone.

This I would disagree with. This Sardonyx247 has been jabbing me for many years. Now I should PM him (is this the Dave you refer to? I don't know his name) and maybe a few others to tell my side of the story. Sorry. I want all that have seem him jab me for all these years hear my side of the story.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:
Sorry. I want all that have seem him jab me for all these years hear my side of the story.

I don't know man. I don't think others care. Like it is ignored as something really weird between you two.

Myself if I have a problem with someone online I usually don't really care that much and I suppose I'll do it for entertainment value.
I'm shallow like that.

Now if I'm seriously bugged or angry I'll simply not comment again on the subject. Then I'll just wait until I see them and punch em in da face!
So much the better if I don't ever see them! LOL.

Relax rodney. This **** don't matter.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing about these arguments we always had. My sales always went up afterwards. So I laugh and laugh at Sardonyx247. He is trying to make me look bad but he actually increases my sales. This has always been the case. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut after all.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I have enough personal dealings with Rodney to not be concerned about what others say.

Same here- I met Rodney at one of the Fiero Factory swap meets when I had first installed the electric power steering on my car and he gave me some input and his opinion on the install.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Thunderstruck GT:

I'd tend to agree.

RD has been around for quite awhile. I think his record alone speaks for itself.

Agree 110% Thank you Rodney for all you've done for the Fiero community and helping keep our cars running.

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you not?

PMs are for pussies. I see this as Sardonyx247 calling Rodney out for years and he has finally responded. The ball is in Sardonyx247's court to explain exactly how he was allegedly cheated and what proof does he have of this..
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering how long it would take before Rodney got sick of the BS. But will this thread accomplish anything positive?

If Sardonyx247 has a legitimate grievance, then he should voice it and get the situation resolved. But if his goal is to constantly snipe at Rodney just to be spiteful, then IMO he needs to STFU and get the **** over himself. That **** is childish. It belongs in junior high school. Leave it there.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wondered where my negs came from today, and I haven't even posted anything yet.
Ah I hate O/T

I am not Chris West's son, I didn't know his story untill you told it, I wouldn't say I know Chris well, but he is a Fiero person I know.
Let me find the email between us rodney and I will post them.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
My order:
Order Number : 2008548
New Order Placed As Follows
Item Code Qty Description Item Cost Item Tax Item Total
pilsenderfitting 1 Oil Sender Fitting Adapter $ 3.00 $ .0 $ 3.00

Sub-Total $ 3.00
Sales Tax $ .0
Ship and Handling $ 3.00
Total Cost of your Order $ 6.00

Notes: I have
ordered from you before and this is all that I need at
this time. please send it out even though it is not a
$10 order. Oh and the oil sender fitting comes up as
pillsenderfitting in the cart. FYI And I don't have a
phone now but you can contact me through e-mail
sardonyx247@yahoo.com

Then I sent :
I was wondering if this was sent out.
I also noticed that I was charged $7 when the order
says $6.

Rodneys response was:
Shipped today. I have a $10 minimum. I guess I could have charged you $10.

Thank you
Rodney Dickman
www.rodneydickman.com

If you said anything like:
"well I have a $10 min and I have to cover costs", or anything like that, It would have been no problem.
But you were so arrogant to say "I guess I could have charged you $10." That's what got to me.

This was all copy and paste from my e-mail.
Here is my proof, and my side of the story.
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sardonyx247

5032 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Now I am leaving O/T and going back to helping people fix their Fieros.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry, but this seems really petty to me.

Originally posted by sardonyx247:
But I think it is time to just let it go.

I think it is time to follow your own advice.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 01-16-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock