Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Sardonyx247 is a lair and why I am no longer involved here by Rodney
Started on: 03-15-2017 01:46 PM
Replies: 91 (4441 views)
Last post by: fierogt28 on 03-27-2017 07:59 PM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It should be moved to the trash can.

Yep!
IP: Logged
FieroG97J

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds more like the life form that floats in the white house septic tank that is posting here now.
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. . .

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 03-20-2017).]

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like Pennock's needs a ignore user feature where it will automatically not display any post by a certain person (unless it has that already - hey I didn't look).

Too bad it has come to this...
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2017 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You people take the fun out of owning a Fiero. I've considered getting out of Fieros for this reason.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

You people take the fun out of owning a Fiero. I've considered getting out of Fieros for this reason.

Don't, there will be people to ignore anywhere in life

Let a noisy 1% be irrelevant.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-22-2017).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This happens in other forums as well. Some have a tighter grip on banning people and deleting posts right away for attacks, but it does happen (so it is not just "Fiero" problem).
Drewbdo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2017 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

This happens in other forums as well. Some have a tighter grip on banning people and deleting posts right away for attacks, but it does happen (so it is not just "Fiero" problem).

Yep, it's definitely NOT just a Fiero issue. I'm a mobile DJ, and this kind of squabbling and bashing happens on DJ forums all the time. I rarely visit DJ forums anymore for that reason.

However, I still come here and wade through the mess because I'm trying to get my little car running better.
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God I am sick of reading this crap, you both need to give it a rest....agree to disagree, whatever you have to do.

Rodney should have: 1. Charged his minimum $10 as stated on his site or 2. If he was feeling nice sent an email reminding the person of his policy and asking to add something to the order to make it over $10.

Sardonyx247 should have handled whatever problem with Rodney and if unsatisfied deal with it (seriously it was a $1?) and not go bashing on him on a public forum.

Now you both are invaluable to the Fiero community, you both actively post and help members with problems. You both sell items that most of us do not have the means to create ourselves (I for one have bought an item from Sardonyx247 and many items from Rodney.)

I do not want to see Rodney discouraged because there are many parts that simply do not exist for our cars anymore, literally, The Fiero Store and Rodney are the only sources for a couple parts (esp 88) and Rodney has several specialty parts created by him that don't exist anywhere (88 rack parts come to mind).

So please give it a rest, we really don't care. Personally this is like bloatware/malware to me, filling a useful program with all kinds of crap you don't want or need.

This concludes my rant, please excuse any grammer/logic issues, just got home from 10hr night shift.
gen2muchwork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2017 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Years ago, I had a guy rip me off. I was mad. I got over it. You should too. It's not good for your health to hold onto this kind of stuff.
I've never bought anything from either party here, but I would hesitate to do business at this point. What if I made some mistake was made while ordering, what if my words were interpreted wrong and it started a crazy decades long feud over it. I don't need that.

Both of you guys have helped countless fiero and other car owners. I appreciate it, as does most everyone else I suspect. Cant make everyone happy all the time...

PFF
System Bot
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2017 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find this absolutely crazy to go on to this point, but hey...

What Rodney did I see no problem what so ever. If Sardonyx247 is complaining about a 1$ affair, sorry but I think your a cheap ass.
Just realize...if Rodney wasn't around, where would our fiero projects end up?? Most likely un-finished. It cost money for Rodney to bring
fiero parts to market. Like I mean if this was about 500$ then its a totally different story. For 1$...C'mon. Plus it stated clearly on his website
about the charging minimum order fee. He charged you 8$ instead of 10$ on a 7$ purchase. What are you complaining about?? Maybe
he should of charged you 10$. Rodney was being a fair guy. Period.

If Rodney wouldn't be around my 88GT project would of been a reality. Rodney is producing better than OEM GM parts.
He's a great asset to the fiero community to be able to bring dis-continued fiero parts to market.

A couple of years ago, I had a questionable issue on my shift & select cable I bought from Rodney. I e-mailed him to see if anyone else had
a moisture problem inside the cable. He said its possible...and explained to me that this cable was his old design cable.
Was I looking for a free replacement?? No. Did he offer to send me a new cable? No. Was I offended that he didn't find a solution or free replacement? No.
Will I buy a new cable from him in the future? Yes. Plus the cable was 5 years old. So, realistically it was perfect since it was installed.
My fiero could of been because it was stored in a more humid area. I know there is nothing wrong with my transmission, clutch hydraulics, clutch, etc.

I will continue to buy and support Rodney for years to come. Be thankful that his parts are top notch and I've never heard about Rodney's
products being bashed on this forum until now.

I will say one thing off topic about this thread. I've noticed over the past 5 years that this forum has had members that are rude, jack-ass complainers, bigots, and bullying type of attitude / intimidation towards other members and their projects. I agree what Bloozberry said a few years back. And yes, he was an outstanding member with tons of knowledge and expertise. We lost him because of idiots on this forum and their attitude.

Ever notice the complainers that post never show their project on this forum? That answers the question.

"Reasonable" people will sit back and think, hey...that fierogt28 guy has a point.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

[This message has been edited by fierogt28 (edited 03-30-2017).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock