Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9200 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They all say in possession and in route.

I certainly don't owe you any explanation for anything. Everyone with stuff in route,let me know when they arrive

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-19-2017).]

IP: Logged
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent email requesting order information and received a response within hours. Stated lenses ready to ship December 19th tracking number to immediately follow. Waited as it was around the holidays. January inquired several times about order and no response. Filed a PayPal dispute and received an email response finally. Also noticed email address changed. Still no shipping information and no copy of notice from alleged shipper
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Here:

I have no issue associating with Dallas.

Yeah, I guess not.

Originally posted by RideZiLightning aka Dallas Jolley Here:

I've been watching this thread because I need lenses too like everyone else but enough is enough. Patrick shut your f$cking mouth. I don't own anybody a dime and I shipped dozens of swap kits and flywheels. You can read through every single thread and message every one of them I did or tried to do business with and they all got refunds. Capt Fiero got $1000 cash from me for the issues and still had the nerve to do a chargeback of $900. There is not a soul on here that I owe money to. You got a problem with me tough guy come on down here and I'll knock your teeth right out of your f$cking mouth

Originally posted by Slammed Here:

I'm not going anywhere. You will never be able to get rid of me. I will always be making things people want. I'll say it again. There is not a single person I owe money to or parts. So suck it

Two peas in a pod... or the same person? Judge for yourself.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slam appears to be a scam. I think he needs to be banded from PFF or at least until he can prove that this isn't a scam.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jjd2296

1421 posts
Member since Jan 2016
And I'm not just saying this out of spite. As a former police officer and criminal investigator I can confidently say that this has all the signs of a well planned fraud.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2017 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So all the people who have posted they got lenses are in on it too? Get real.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Rodney. I'm not going anywhere. You will never be able to get rid of me.

Back to pm only for me. Later.

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I'm not just saying this out of spite. As a former police officer and criminal investigator I can confidently say that this has all the signs of a well planned fraud.
jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jjd2296

1421 posts
Member since Jan 2016
I suggest you post all the tracking numbers with member names so that we can all confirm for ourselves. It's very easy to make up member accounts and names. In fact cliff probably can verify all the IP addresses for the "members that received lenses" to see if in fact they exist or if they are all being posted from the same IP address!
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2017 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said anything of a sort. I sent you a message with a working tracking number and said let me know when they arrive. You said here on the forum we weren't holding up our end of the deal. You haven't filed a claim so I sent you 2 sets of brand new lenses like you paid for. I didn't even know you had asked for a refund and by the time I talked to Brandon, he had them ready so I told him to send them. By the time they arrive you will have waited one month.

Dispute was filed last week and updated again on the 14th. Wow, this is the most dishonest person I've encountered in years.
I'm positive the lenses I'll receive are junk or an empty box.

This group shouldn't be banned until all people who ordered are made right. She probably wants to be banned.
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All other "items" advertised by this ( this or maybe these?) individuals should be 'locked' or perhaps removed at this time.

Header.
Interior (dash)
clear valve cover / (did anybody receive the free one)
Lenses / lens repair kit

It is very apparent that the 'business model' adopted by the Slammed Group of individuals, personalities and genders are detrimental to the well being of this group. We have no recourse to recover from the Slammed Group monies sent in good faith for advertised products and services via purchase made thru the Pennock's mall or any other forum category.
Anyone purchasing from the Slammed Group thru other avenues like E-Bay, Amazon have the protection available thru those parties fraud and dispute department to resolve the issues that have been cataloged here. Those who have received less then stellar service from the Slammed Group should enter their experience in the 'rate the transaction' feature provided by Pennock's to assist others who are researching a possible purchase therefore assisting with Buyer Beware.

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 01-19-2017).]

jjd2296

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question to all that allegedly purchased through paypal. Did you send money to e "friend" or to a "vendor". If to a firend then your screwed, if to a vendor then Slammed knows how paypal works, you receive several payments for products as a vendor, you take payments into your account, delay shipping as long as possible and in the interim you close the paypal account so that paypal cant debit the money back from you. this can all be done in 4 weeks, which appears to be what they have done. as far as the member with the post that they received the product, that can easily be faked.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Dispute was filed last week and updated again on the 14th. Wow, this is the most dishonest person I've encountered in years.
I'm positive the lenses I'll receive are junk or an empty box.

This group shouldn't be banned until all people who ordered are made right. She probably wants to be banned.

Dude, I don't know what you're looking at but there is NO claim from you in Paypal. I have three open. One from railshot, one from i think goforspeed and one from regal. Do you want me to post a screenshot?

None of those are you and your payment page says completed and not held

So when your parts arrive you, please come back here and post that they got there and are in great shape. It's a 7 lbs box that is 32x9x9.

And some of the members who bought these from me and said they were very nice, have been on here for several years and have thousands of posts. Some still don't like me, but they got them and said they were nice but me not so much. Cliff has ALREADY said he has no indication of me being someone else or IPs matching any previously made accounts. You people who don't know any of the facts or haven't been actually following all of this should keep your mouths shut. Nothing was sent as a gift and any that were, were reject and made to be sent as an actual payment for goods and services. I'll post my whole goddamn paypal and shipping history if I have to. I may be slow and have had issues but I DO NOT SHIP BAD PARTS OR EMPTY BOXES

I am not going anywhere. I will be here when you all get your packages.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2017 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't post a screen shot, but it's on my page and there is a dispute number updated from the 14th for non receipt from SPECTR PLASTICS. The number is PP-D-807746

My confidence is gone for this product and from slammed or anyone associated. I should've trusted my gut. Based on the false and misleading information posted here about my participation and involvement so far, I have no faith of the contents of what is being sent to me and which is not due to arrive until the 27th.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't post a screen shot, but it's on my page and there is a dispute number updated from the 14th for non receipt from SPECTR PLASTICS. The number is PP-D-807746

My confidence is gone for this product and from slammed or anyone associated. I should've trusted my gut. Based on the false and misleading information posted here about my participation and involvement so far, I have no faith of the contents of what is being sent to me and which is not due to arrive until the 27th.

Post a screen shot. Because I am seeing nothing and posted screens. If there is a non receipt I need to see it and add the tracking to it. SPECTR PLASTICS is the sales@plasticvac.com. I posted a screenshot of your payment and there is absolutely nothing associated with it

edit If you look at the screenshot above in the last post it says This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue., but it says completed at the top and not held. If I clink the go to the resolution center to resolve, it isn't there. It's just three I have and I don't have any closed cases.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the highlighted link stating action required, what is it?

No idea how to screen shot. It's an open case. The number I posted is accurate and shows open.

View: Selecting the dropdown reloads the pageOpen Cases - Cases requiring your action - Cases awaiting other party's response - Cases being reviewed by PayPalAll Closed Cases - Closed cases (last 15 days)All Cases

Other party

Item/Case ID

Reason

Amount

Opened

Status

Last updated

Action

Spectr Plastics PP-D-807746 Non-receipt
Claim
-$480.00 USD 1/14/2017 Being Reviewed By PayPal 1/14/2017 View

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-19-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your dispute was subjected to a five day validation by Paypal. It hasn't been pushed forward to the resolution center so I haven't been notified of it, which is why you have a dispute number and not a long case number. I called and had them add the tracking information and this is exactly what I was told. You should also have an email from them telling you of your verification wait and that I contacted them because it is not visible in my resolution center

edit you posted before me lol the line at the bottom where it says being reviewed by PayPal. Once they finish reviewing it, which should be today, it'll get bumped into the rc.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No updates from Paypal about tracking or anything else.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No updates from Paypal about tracking or anything else.

It'd be to your ***** sorry about that email. I don't know give it a minute, feel free to call them. I'll have them email me, you or a third party if need be the whole case timeline

Dear Micayla Sawyer,
Per our conversation, the tracking number: 9261290980719220000038 via FedEX has been added to your case.

If you have additional questions, visit our Help Center at https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home.

Add your mobile number to your PayPal account so we can reach you right away if we ever need to verify account activity with you. Simply log in to your PayPal account, click "Profile" near the top of the page and then click Update beside "Phone."

You can also send and receive payments with your mobile phone when you add it to your PayPal account. After you confirm your number and create a PIN, you'll be able to get money, send money, check your balance, or manage your account from your phone using simple text messages.
Sincerely,
Michelle
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2017 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney. I'm not going anywhere.

Sounds like all the drama stuff and psycho babble from you will be never ending. Let the games continue.

Steve308: It is very apparent that the 'business model' adopted by the Slammed Group of individuals, personalities and genders are detrimental to the well being of this group.

No argument there.
------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-19-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Sounds like all the drama stuff and psycho babble from you will be never ending. Let the games continue.

Steve308: It is very apparent that the 'business model' adopted by the Slammed Group of individuals, personalities and genders are detrimental to the well being of this group.

No argument there.

Where were you while I've been selling this last few months? Or any of my other threads? I've got great shiit going. I've got really talented people making incredible stuff. You just sit and wait around for something to happen like the little whiny troll you are.

You dummies that aren't even part of this create more drama than anything else. But I enjoy the arguing. Because it's baseless. Someone, anyone, who has gotten lenses and weren't happy, speak up! There are none. Crickets. PLEASE, FIND ONE. Even fireboss who really doesn't like me, said they were great. Yannsky posted of his own accord. Shho13, Vitog44, and Raydar too. Supracoupe waited like a whole year unfortunately from the original thread, and when he finally got them he was very happy. And the people with packages on the way will say the same thing. I am extraordinarily confident of that. And what if I burn the PFF market? I'll always have ebay with added protection. Or I can post video of them in boxes, open ready to ship, or send COD. I've sent several COD, and if need be I'll do that exclusively. You won't be able to get rid of me. These people have waited a month. ONE MONTH. I also don't have any threads or anyone saying I owe them money. Not a single soul has been stiffed

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you not post my service provider info?! And the last thing I want is someone to have any more personal info than I want out there; phone numbers and such.
I wouldn't even be posting here if not for this issue. I prefer to lurk.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm pretty sure everyone likes your lenses. They look to be very high quality. I'm sure everyone that receives them are happy to get them.

It is the drama and psycho babble stuff that most no one here likes. Also may I add all the compulsive/pathological lies.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Could you not post my service provider info?! And the last thing I want is someone to have any more personal info than I want out there; phone numbers and such.
I wouldn't even be posting here if not for this issue. I prefer to lurk.

Sorry about that! I thought it was alright that I left out the rest. I edited it
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got great shiit going.
You dummies that aren't even part of this create more drama than anything else. But I enjoy the arguing.
And what if I burn the PFF market?
You won't be able to get rid of me.
These people have waited a month. ONE MONTH.

You have to quote HIM quickly or HE will edit the posts.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

I'm pretty sure everyone likes your lenses. They look to be very high quality. I'm sure everyone that receives them are happy to get them.

It is the drama and psycho babble stuff that most no one here likes. Also may I add all the compulsive/pathological lies.

Ok, so after next week let's make up a list of ALLLL these people who haven't received lenses. I'm willing to bet it is still just the two from one year ago that were refunded.

Oh nooosss Rodney is calling me names
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

You have to quote HIM quickly or HE will edit the posts.

Go right ahead. And it's so funny you question my gender. My feelings are so very hurt or you don't believe my lie, boo phucking hoo.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, so after next week let's make up a list of ALLLL these people who haven't received lenses. I'm willing to bet it is still just the two from one year ago that were refunded.

Again you manipulate this away from the Drama, psycho babble and compulsive/pathological lies point of view that I post. I am not challenging the quality of your lenses. I agree, they look to be very high quality. Great job Dallass.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rodney. Would you be willing to divulge the approximate amount of orders you have in a month followed by the number of problems you have with said orders?
I'm guessing orders are more than just a few and the problems are near zero over the last I don't know how many years. If only the slammed clan could follow your model of doing business.

Kevin
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go right ahead. And it's so funny you question my gender. My feelings are so very hurt or you don't believe my lie, boo phucking hoo.

Who would doubt that you are a female? Specially with the delicate way that you express yourself.
By the way did Dallas ever get that sex change surgery? I heard he wanted to be a man.
Oh I forgot "you don't know him", wait "you do know him" and "you owe him a lot". We can see that he certainly taught you everything you know about business.
PFF
System Bot
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonathan Tate

83 posts
Member since Jun 2015

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

Hey Rodney. Would you be willing to divulge the approximate amount of orders you have in a month followed by the number of problems you have with said orders?
I'm guessing orders are more than just a few and the problems are near zero over the last I don't know how many years. If only the slammed clan could follow your model of doing business.

Kevin

Every vendor should be as great as Rodney.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And who are you again? Because I think a very large portion of your posts are just attacking me. Sex change insults? How old are you, 12? Bring on the hate. I revel in it.

Let's see... I'm building things never made before, with excellent precision and talent, and making a heck of a lot of money doing it. Yup, I'm so worried what some nobody says about me on an online forum lol
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

Every vendor should be as great as Rodney.

No doubt!
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No doubt!

and I agree as well. I would love to be as reliable as Rodney. I hate him, but he does good business.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And who are you again? Because I think a very large portion of your posts are just attacking me. Sex change insults? How old are you, 12? Bring on the hate. I revel in it.

Let's see... I'm building things never made before, with excellent precision and talent, and making a heck of a lot of money doing it. Yup, I'm so worried what some nobody says about me on an online forum lol

I have no bone in any of this, though the drama is a bit childish from both parties. Though I would like to question why not be the bigger person? If you are doing the right thing, and do have issues why attack other members. That shows weakness, for a second i thought i was back in middle school with the childish behavior.

If you are making great money, why not invest in someone to correctly run your business so you can continue to grow it. If i was in the market for any product you made I would avoid it not because of quality, but because of childish behavior and run around related to it.

If you forsee a product taking a month to deliver set that expectation from the get go. If you can deliver sooner then great A+ Customer satisfaction.
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Surely you remember me from the seat cover fiasco ten years ago. Isn't it just like you to pat yourself in the the back, after all if you didn't praise yourself who would?. You have weak morals no sense of responsibility and no class. Just another con man who is bound to fail. This is why you hide your true identity. You are one of the reasons I left this forum ten years ago. As far as you "making a heck of a lot of money" we can all see by looking at the background in the pictures of your product that you live in a hovel and the constant delays in refunding peoples money when they ask for it is the biggest indicator of your financial state.This will be your fate, people like you have nothing but strife and misery for the rest of their lives. Ten years gone by and you have learned so little.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and I agree as well. I would love to be as reliable as Rodney. I hate him, but he does good business.

This has been covered a few times in the lens topics. Compulsive/pathological liars hate anyone that challenges their lies. I challenge your lies thus you hate me.

PS: Now that I know you are Dallass Jolley I went back and looked to see if you placed any orders. In the one GT lens topic you mentioned you had bought parts from me in the past. I did find your order. Ordered 8-14-2011 and shipped on 8-15-2011. A pair of 88 upper ball joints and a pair of 1/2" 88 lowering ball joints shipped to Dallass Jolley, Tacoma WA.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Bring on the hate. I revel in it.
l

At least now we know why you create so much of it. You must be one really happy camper.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2017 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Kevin

Looking at last year it is probably around 250+ packages per month average. I never have any problems with UPS, Fed Ex or the postal system. I have 3 part time employees. 3 days a week my secretary and I get orders boxed and ready to ship, do paper work etc and then I run errands in the afternoon. 2-3 days a week I work in my shop with my shop employee making parts etc. I have a welder that welds occasionally. I do most of my own TIG welding but anything that has to be really pretty I have my welder do.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic