Sale on fastback repair lenses by Slammed
Started on: 12-06-2016 01:15 PM
Replies: 260 (9202 views)
Last post by: MFord1993 on 02-23-2017 09:14 PM
hoddy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hoddySend a Private Message to hoddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 Handymanpat.
IP: Logged
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I have been wanting a set of these lenses for a while but I am beginning to wonder what the heck is going on? How is it that the response to customers requests and to people who have bought and paid for these lenses is so slow and nonexistent?
I really want to buy a set but until I see better results, communication with customers, good review and photos posted I just cannot do it.
I can understand that FedEx might be having a problem getting them delivered but isn't there a tracking number? If not there should be, if a tracking number was supplied at least people could know where the package is sitting.
Please post some of the good reviews and responses from satisfied customers so others can see that all of this is legitimate. I am really rooting for this to work out for everyone!
Put me down for a set as soon as these problems are taken care of, until then, I will be waiting and watching to see what happens.

There are tracking numbers and we have been in constant contact the entire time until maybe three days ago and now I'm taking over for the time being. There are several threads, the original threads Micayla posted, Shho13 and fireboss' threads, Raydar, Supracoupe, Yannsky, Vitog44, Shygraywolf who have posted publicly all of our ebay sales and feedback over the two accounts. These won't be around much longer. Out of the several dozen we have sold since last year we have only had to refund 3 people and that was in the very beginning. Not a single person got left hanging out to dry.
Yannsky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2017 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed/Brendon

Email send

Not answered yet

Thks

[This message has been edited by Yannsky (edited 01-17-2017).]

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder, my purchase was not just the lenses, I bought the complete repaired set in the other for sale post.

Here
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074615.html

Keep the communication going, and this will all work out.

Dave

Edit to add link to what I purchased.

[This message has been edited by railshot (edited 01-14-2017).]

regal7point5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for regal7point5Send a Private Message to regal7point5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

There are tracking numbers and we have been in constant contact the entire time until maybe three days ago and now I'm taking over for the time being. There are several threads, the original threads Micayla posted, Shho13 and fireboss' threads, Raydar, Supracoupe, Yannsky, Vitog44, Shygraywolf who have posted publicly all of our ebay sales and feedback over the two accounts. These won't be around much longer. Out of the several dozen we have sold since last year we have only had to refund 3 people and that was in the very beginning. Not a single person got left hanging out to dry.

I know this is the tail light thread, but I am waiting on a header purchase as well. Money was sent 12/17 and was told it would ship 12/26, then 12/31 and there has been no response since through private message, post reply, and even Paypal message. Sorry to clutter this thread, but this has been the only place I have seen any activity. Sorry Micayla is not well and if a refund is the only resolution, I would just like to know that. Micayla said on 12/31 it was welded up and ready to ship. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/074908.html

Please let me know, and I will be glad to delete this post once resolved. Thanks!
Aaron
migs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have not received any tracking info or other confirmation that my lenses are being sent out despite the reply yesterday from Slammed 's coworker.

I also asked what email can be directly sent to them as those to "sales@plasticvac" seem to go unanswered?
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Message me your email you used I'll get it done

If you change your mind, I can have lenses in the mail tmrw with a working number.

I sent a Private Message 2 days ago with my email and got no reply that you opened it. And you didn't provide me proof of sending the (4) lenses as you committed to in the post quoted. I need a refund for the full amount.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to make it before 6 but I had to fill out claim forms and deal with some nutcase at sorting who was no help

I'll have Micayla send it.

I have no idea about the headers. I'll talk to her she makes all that stuff at home

That is the right email. I see no emails from you migs since I've been posting, am I missing something?

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-14-2017).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Refund my payment. You don't have to go anywhere to do that.
You didn't even give the courtesy of responding to my Private Message. That's not acceptable.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-14-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just said I'd have her send it. I got a dozen other messages and was working, sorry I didn't see it.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2017 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought you were talking about having her send the package.
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2017 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a set of covers as well. I don't want a refund if you can get me the lenses.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You ordered on the 1st and were told that our newest batch would be done on the 10th, and they are. It would be nice to point that out. The others are a shipping issue. I hope that doesn't come off as rude, it isn't meant to be. But all the other orders and our ebay orders have been fine and everyone is treating this like it was on purpose.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-15-2017).]

migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is the right email. I see no emails from you migs since I've been posting, am I missing something?

Regardless if you got any emails I NEVER got my paid for lenses... I also send several PM's through the forum what is the status of my order?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2017 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same as it was when I replied earlier. I was not able to get them out on Friday, I got stuck at the sorting office taking care of the packages that had already gone out that have tracking numbers and the cut off is at 6PM. I have yours and the others boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed - FYI: sent emails this morning to both micayla@... AND the sales@... addresses. I would appreciate a prompt followup reply.

Thanks.

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

87_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, PM sent. I'm interested in buying a set and live locally. Thanks.

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed
2015 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track

Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by migs:

"sales@plasticvac"

migs posted this so I googled plasticvac.com It is registered by "surprise" Dallas Jolley. Created Date: 2016-05-27

http://domaindatas.org/whoi...omain=plasticvac.com
------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-16-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Surprise? Him and Micayla are good friends. He paid for for a pretty big portion to get this going as far as I know. He built our website and designed most of our holsters
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

migs posted this so I googled plasticvac It is registered by "surprise" Dallas Jolley. Created Date: 2016-05-27

http://domaindatas.org/whoi...omain=plasticvac.com

Surprise? Him and Micayla are good friends. He paid for for a pretty big portion to get this going as far as I know. He built our website and designed most of our holsters.

Man oh man... you've just got to love how twisted and incestuous this whole Dallas Jolley/Slammed journey has been.

Originally posted by Patrick Here on 04-16-2016 01:17 AM:

If you're not actually Dallas Jolley Jr (the son of the attorney), then I suspect you have some close ties with him.

What are the odds that two people, completely independent of each other, both of whom happen to live in Tacoma WA... both try and cater to a niche market for a little plastic car from the 80's, and Dallas Jolley Sr just happens to be your attorney?

The odds are astronomical.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-16-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still Betting -one in the same -- Best advice is probably-- Buyer Beware.

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 01-16-2017).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still no refund. Two more days have passed. Where is my refund "slammed"?

Guys djolley is in something I encountered too. Who is this person? I got quick responses before I paid but after paying I never got another response to a PM.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Guys djolley is in something I encountered too. Who is this person?

Dallas Jolley has had a long convoluted history with members of this forum. A search of his name Here will provide you with many hours of reading entertainment.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 01-16-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still no refund. Two more days have passed. Where is my refund "slammed"?

Guys djolley is in something I encountered too. Who is this person? I got quick responses before I paid but after paying I never got another response to a PM.

You paid on the 24th. Hardly a long time for a custom product you can't get anywhere else, for a problem that has existed for about a decade from what I know. I have a total of 1 PM from you after you paid. And when we are gone it will go back to being no option for tail lights. But, Micayla is sending your reversal today. Any of this is news to me though. We've got excellent ebay feedback and feedback from members here. Not a single person has been stiffed. I can see though why she didn't want to sell on here anymore

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-16-2017).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015

Originally posted by steve308:

Still Betting -one in the same -- Best advice is probably-- Buyer Beware.

Yup. Buyer beware. Over the last year since these were being made, where are all the people that haven't received a product or a refund? Hell I don't even know of more than the couple refunds a year ago. I don't know of any. I don't think you'll find any either. Because there are none.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like he deleted everything on that domain registration web page. If anyone wants a copy email me and I'll send you the screen shot of that domain registration page before it was cleaned out.

rodney@rodneydickman.com

Forum rules state I can't post it here even thought the screen shots of my business check posted by both Slammed and JohnWPB are still up there for like a year now. Why is that?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-16-2017).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny how that happened.

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's still there. I'm looking at it right now...
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dallas (or one of the multiple names you use here): I fixed the link.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You paid on the 24th. Hardly a long time for a custom product you can't get anywhere else, for a problem that has existed for about a decade from what I know. I have a total of 1 PM from you after you paid. And when we are gone it will go back to being no option for tail lights. But, Micayla is sending your reversal today. Any of this is news to me though. We've got excellent ebay feedback and feedback from members here. Not a single person has been stiffed. I can see though why she didn't want to sell on here anymore

I've PMed (3) times since paying. The order made was just to support the hobby. I don't currently need them but figured to save some cracked lenses down the road instead of pitching them when I part a car out. And for making a commitment to this product I've received several commitments in return but none honored yet. How is this helping the cause?
PFF
System Bot
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Surprise? Him and Micayla are good friends. He paid for for a pretty big portion to get this going as far as I know. He built our website and designed most of our holsters

What website?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Hey Dallas (or one of the multiple names you use here): I fixed the link.

Cool. Dallas must be an extraordinarily talented guy to make alllll of these products on his own... So tell me, if you are successful in running us off or whatever you're trying to do, are you going to start making these? I don't believe so. I have no idea who you are nor do I care, so I ask you, what is the point? Besides being late on occasion, out of the many dozens we've sold, what other complaints have there been? From everything I've read, we've made an excellent product and most people received them in a timely manner.

I've PMed (3) times since paying. The order made was just to support the hobby. I don't currently need them but figured to save some cracked lenses down the road instead of pitching them when I part a car out. And for making a commitment to this product I've received several commitments in return but none honored yet. How is this helping the cause?

You PMd when you paid. And then two messages during the time I have been posting, both of which I addressed in posts in the forum. I asked for your email so I could send you confirmation of your payment(which paypal gave you automatically) and tracking info. We hadn't sent anything yet, so I had nothing to say. It's not a courtesy thing, there wasn't anything to say. I was still responding in the forum, it's not like I went somewhere.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015

Originally posted by migs:

What website?

It was taken down months ago when we started selling on ebay. It wasn't getting any traffic
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You PMd when you paid. And then two messages during the time I have been posting, both of which I addressed in posts in the forum. I asked for your email so I could send you confirmation of your payment(which paypal gave you automatically) and tracking info. We hadn't sent anything yet, so I had nothing to say. It's not a courtesy thing, there wasn't anything to say. I was still responding in the forum, it's not like I went somewhere.

I didn't ask why you didn't respond. I refuted your previous claim that I only PMed once since paying. What you're doing is trying to present for any future buyers that you haven't been deficient in fulfilling commitments. Why wouldn't you have refunded my payment? What good is it doing to keep me here pointing out these issues out? Still no refund.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not doing anything, you sending a PM the moment you paid saying you paid isn't what I would call a non respond. Both you and I get two notifications it happened. And the other messages were literally right after the other and I addressed those messages IN the forum right after you sent them and you responded. Trying to hide that we're deficient in fulfilling commitments? This whole thing is about us being late. The damn timeline is here for everyone to see. I'm not challenging it at all

I do not have the password to the Paypal, it is not my money or my account which is why she is doing it. Cool your jets

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-16-2017).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mad. I've waited 2 days for the $480 refund you said you'd have done. I can't read minds when it doesn't arrive so if you'd contact people (or respond to Private Messages) and update them there would be no need for any of this. Please don't insult me that I haven't made attempts at reaching a remedy.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wasn't trying to insult you. Your two messages after you paid, were on the 12th at 9:31 PM and 13th at 6:43, and I responded in the forum to you in this thread immediately after. I have not had you out of the loop or gone anywhere. You repeating that I don't respond isn't going to make it any more true.

Your PM

Hello, I never got a confirmation nor any communication at all after making the payment for (4) lenses, can you update me?
Thanks.

My response

---

Message me your email you used I'll get it done

If you change your mind, I can have lenses in the mail tmrw with a working number.

Your next PM
HI, regarding the (4) lenses I paid for on the 24th, can you send me a confirmation through Paypal with shipping as well as response to this PM?
Thanks, dammm@knology.net.

My post the next day because I was trying to get everyone taken care of(and those packages that went missing, are now found and have been relabeled and noted by fedex saying it wasn't my fault)

--

I tried to make it before 6 but I had to fill out claim forms and deal with some nutcase at sorting who was no help

I'll have Micayla send it. (your refund)

--
I have not gone anywhere and addressed both of your messages, in the forum, within a day.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2017 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who am I even talking to? Micayla was posting as "slammed" when I purchased but now I'm conversing with someone using the same username, but not her?

The agreement was that Micayla would send me a Message upon payment and it would have tracking information. That was the 24th of Dec. I've never gotten any Private Message with that information. As of today after sending 3 Private Messages to the same username that I initially contacted about the purchase, I've received NO replies by Private Message regarding the transaction since paying. Today on this thread someone under the "slammed" username stated that this is a product I can't get anywhere else and if they don't produce it nobody will. Insulting.

My first post on this thread was a request to "slammed" for a refund. Someone under the username agreed but offered to have the parts sent the next day if that was agreeable.I would have to provide my information by Message. I agreed to that but I still can't know who I was talking to. I sent a Private Message as asked for, for shipping assurance but still I received NO acknowledgement. After the 2nd failed commitment and no reply to my Private Message I requested a refund and was told by "slammed" that my message with my information wasn't seen, but oddly this person had attempted to send my package without seeing who they were sending it to? How very odd.

It's correct that you, "slammed" haven't met the commitments made. Which one have you met? Without excuses, next time. And you have to get to Fedex soon enough to complete your business.

You stated 1/14/2017 you'd have my refund processed and this is 1/16/2017. When is my refund coming? Stop deflecting.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are talking but not reading. I said I acknowledge we haven't delivered on our end. I have not insulted you in anyway.

I do not know.

I said Micayla is Ill and I am here to handle things in her absence. I haven't been able to reach her today, I do not know.

You're talking in circles. You're still talking about PMs when I'm talking to you RIGHT NOW. Do you want a confirmation message saying we got your payment? We hadn't shipped anything and nowhere in the message does it say we would reply as such and I have no clue why we would need to. PayPal tells us both and your shipping information is in the payment. I personally was not familiar with the transaction and your username or email, which is why I asked for it. I had nothing to go on. Before this week I had only used this forum once.

If Micayla doesn't do it, I will personally send you one from my PayPal put of my own pocket. I can't imagine why it would go past tonight, I left her two messages at least asking for the password
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock