Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
SILVERMIST

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like everyone had a great time.I wasn't able to make it this year ,but my car was there.The silver one on the back of the FOSD t-shirt.By the way,if the San Diego club has any extra t-shirts.I'd like to purchase another one.
IP: Logged
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here we go again!

Annual FOSD BBQ August 24,2013
Let's start to get the list going.
BBQ Location: Same Place Like Last year. The parking lot North of the Hilton
Hilton: http://goo.gl/maps/fcMvG

Actual location:
http://goo.gl/maps/LsCeI
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay

Fiero Peeps,

Fakhri our club Club President has set the date and we are at the "2 WEEK COUNTDOWN"

*****UPDATE*****

We are at the 2 WEEK COUNT DOWN !!! We really appreciate you helping us get everything together so we can plan out how much were going to need as far as canopys, chairs, food, etc. Its also a great idea to for you to also bring lawn chairs & sunscreen. Lets work to get the confirmations on the list and spread the word.

Just click on the link and it will take you to the current info

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

Here we go again!

Annual FOSD BBQ August 24,2013
Let's start to get the list going.
BBQ Location: Same Place Like Last year. The parking lot North of the Hilton
Hilton: http://goo.gl/maps/fcMvG

Actual location:
http://goo.gl/maps/LsCeI

This Has been the largest gathering of Fieros on the West Coast and each year, and keeps getting LARGER! As always, we like to get a guest list going, so please: 1)copy and paste the list
2) put your + how many guests.

****UPDATE****

So we have decided to add a "BUY, SELL, & SWAP" to the Annual B.B.Q. Event. This is a great way for us to find those odds and ends we've been looking for, clear out some of the extra pieces out of our garages, and help each other out!
As for myself I have a pair of excellent condition 4x6 polk speakers, OEM GT passenger sail windows (looking to swap one for a Driver side), oem stock intake system, hopefully this gives you an idea, pretty much what ever we can stuff in out trunks,

****** UPDATE

Price per person will only be $10 (was $15)

Thanks!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
21) Brian T.
22) Joe + 1
23) Craig +1
24) Adrian G.
25) Royal M.
26) Jose C.
27) Bob Y (Maybe)
28) Steven +1 (probably)
29) FieroDoc (maybe)

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 08-23-2013).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man!!! We gotta get the usual suspects on this!!! Yes, it's been a while. Looks like time to polish her up again and take her for a spin down south!!! We will keep you posted.

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Man!!! We gotta get the usual suspects on this!!! Yes, it's been a while. Looks like time to polish her up again and take her for a spin down south!!! We will keep you posted.

Hey Jess good to hear from you, we definitely need to get this party started and get the word out! Keep us up to date and let everyone know to get connected on this link for all the info, and any updates as well as the Guest list. We are looking forward to having you come down
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
****UPDATE****

So we have decided to add a "BUY, SELL, & SWAP" to the Annual B.B.Q. Event. This is a great way for us to find those odds and ends we've been looking for, clear out some of the extra pieces out of our garages, and help each other out!
As for myself I have a pair of excellent condition 4x6 polk speakers, OEM GT passenger sail windows (looking to swap one for a Driver side), oem stock intake system, hopefully this gives you an idea, pretty much what ever we can stuff in out trunks,
GUEST LIST

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony

I should have the brakes and clutch hydraulics sorted out on the 87 by then!

Even if I don't I'll be there with the truck!

[This message has been edited by WKDFIRO (edited 07-28-2013).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Anthony!

I am sure we are all going to be working on some odds and ends up to the last minute, and if time runs out on me like last year, I will be bolting on parts while I am there

Originally posted by WKDFIRO:

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony

I should have the brakes and clutch hydraulics sorted out on the 87 by then!

Even if I don't I'll be there with the truck!

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone,

We have been getting a lot of email & texts. So the word s definitley getting out. For all of you connected already, we really appreciate you lettiing other Fiero peeps in on the Annual rking on confirmationsBBQ! Now we need to start working on confirmations.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys need to come up to Cbad cars for a meet. I'm tired of being the only Fiero is North County!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may actually be able to attend this! I have a job lined up in Alpine, CA that week.....nothing is confirmed yet, so it may not happen. I hope I can be there.....I haven't been to San Diego since 1976!
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a cool idea, we have actually been going to different locations for our meets to change things up. Let us know if your gonna make it , just copy and paste!

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel:

You guys need to come up to Cbad cars for a meet. I'm tired of being the only Fiero is North County!

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another 2 added to the guest list!

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
kyyljoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyyljoySend a Private Message to kyyljoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow, really hope i can make it down!! gotta get my car running first, having a hard time getting the clutch working again.
TheKingOfBattle

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheKingOfBattleSend a Private Message to TheKingOfBattleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was wondering if there was a Fiero get together in SD. Too bad I won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jack the driver rear up, bleed it and see what happens.

Originally posted by kyyljoy:

wow, really hope i can make it down!! gotta get my car running first, having a hard time getting the clutch working again.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would have been nice to have you join, keep connected and maybe we can catch up at one of the monthly meets !

Originally posted by TheKingOfBattle:

I was wondering if there was a Fiero get together in SD. Too bad I won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun.

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. Maybe l'll show up in my track car if I get my AC working again by then.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Steven, that would be great to see a a Fiero in track form at the BBQ

Guest List
1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Cool. Maybe l'll show up in my track car if I get my AC working again by then.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another one added

Guest List
1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek +1

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 08-11-2013).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
We got you on the list Dan G.

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10 Dan G + 1
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just received another email and a couple of adds to the list!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2013 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another few emails and some more adds to the list!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ONE WEEK COUNT DOWN !!!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added Joey to the list!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Dan C. + 1
8) Derek + 1
9) Dan G + 1
10) van k + 3
11) Joseph M
12) Tony M. + 3
13) Joe R.
14) Joey M.

Having to take my name off the list. Recovering from hernia surgery (belly button repair) and the 87 has just started knocking. Both of us will be back on our feet eventually but will unfortunately be missing the fun and camaraderie.

I've taken my name off and renumbered the list, but the rest of you have a good time!
josc916

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josc916Send a Private Message to josc916Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all im in Las Vegas and part of the Las Vegas Fiero Club here but afraid to say we dont do anything here at all Im also a San Diego native of 40 plus years and im always in town once a month or so i would love to come by and see your cars next weekend but sorry to say my 86 GT wont be making the trip its in the shop as we speak getting tweaked here and there
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josc916:

Hello all im in Las Vegas and part of the Las Vegas Fiero Club here but afraid to say we dont do anything here at all Im also a San Diego native of 40 plus years and im always in town once a month or so i would love to come by and see your cars next weekend but sorry to say my 86 GT wont be making the trip its in the shop as we speak getting tweaked here and there

No worries. Feel free to stop by. If your coming Ill add you to the list.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey make sure to take care of yourself so you can fix that knock, and we can see the both of you soon
josc916

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josc916Send a Private Message to josc916Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please do add me to your list i will be by myself
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!!

We justed added 5 more Fiero Friends to the list, now this is what we are talking about

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Everyone added two more to the guest list

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
21) Brian T.
22) Joe
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We just added another 5 more to the Guest list, we are up to 27 Fiero peeps plus Guests, this is amazing lol!!!

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
21) Brian T.
22) Joe + 1
23) Craig
24) Adrian G.
25) Royal M.
26) Jose C.
27) Bob Y (Maybe)
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heck yeah!!!! That list Looks awesome...

Bump for an empty stomach!

2 days till !!!!!!!!!

I need to start shinin her up.

------------------

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2013 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
21) Brian T.
22) Joe + 1
23) Craig
24) Adrian G.
25) Royal M.
26) Jose C.
27) Bob Y (Maybe)
28) Steven +1 (probably)

I'll bring my track toy... haven't had time to repair the AC though :-(

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet hope to see you on Saturday!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guest List

1) Fakhri + 2
2) Gregorio + 1
3) Rauri + 1
4) Oscar + 1
5) Mike
6) Larry + 1
7) Anthony
8) Dan C. + 1
9) Derek + 1
10) Dan G + 1
11) van k + 3
12) Joseph M
13) Tony M. + 3
14) Joe R.
15) Joey M.
16) Chris We + 1
17) Rick
18) Chip J.
19) Bill T +4.5
20) Josc
21) Brian T.
22) Joe + 1
23) Craig
24) Adrian G.
25) Royal M.
26) Jose C.
27) Bob Y (Maybe)
28) Steven +1 (probably)
29) Fiero Doc
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in! Ill go especially if you guys wanna shine in for Cbad cars to meet there and then we'll cruise down to Mission Beach together
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

VF1Skullangel

190 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Where the Hell is everyone at? I'm sitting here at the hilton now
hyphynator1984

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2013 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyphynator1984Send a Private Message to hyphynator1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i was so excite to go to the bbq this year. i wanted to see if anyone had an engine laying around but...........i got there at 12 and was driving around the entire place with my girl and daughter for 2 hours trying to look for the place. we both left our phones. mine doesnt work whats so ever, and she just forgot it. just imagine in the car driving with a 1yr old baby. my girl is pregnant so all those hormones started kicking in and it wasnt good. after 2 exhausting hours, a 1yr old, mother, and myself hungry i had to leave. sorry everyone. but im still looking for and engine. tomorrow is half off sale at ecology so i can pick one up for like 150, i asked. please contact me at pleasehireadrian@me.com. thanks
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock