Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10111 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, we're out.

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1

Derek +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog

IP: Logged
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sspeedstreet

2306 posts
Member since Dec 2002
DP

[This message has been edited by sspeedstreet (edited 07-19-2011).]

yorkere

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2011 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yorkereSend a Private Message to yorkereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I intend making it....

Yorke
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do it Rick... Bring that nice new modded v8 with you...

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.

Sounds like these folks are going too but I want them to confirm

Jess
Ken
Chris S
Maybe Chet ?
And now Rick

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-20-2011).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
A possible 16 FIEROS!!!! WOOOHHHOO
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

A possible 16 FIEROS!!!! WOOOHHHOO

Yes good point, and like we said Fiero's of San Diego is intent on continuing to making this the Largest annual Fiero get together on the West Coast. With possibly, if not more than 16 Fiero's we are moving just up a little bit on the same bay to a more suitable location with enough parking for ALL our Fieros. It is another beautiful spot that is actually a personal favorite of mine. It has the bay water, sand, and grass all in one spot! Please help us to pass the word on. It is the first parking lot north of the Hilton Hotel on East Mission Bay Dr.

NEW LOCATION: 2688 East Mission Bay drive, San Diego CA.

GOOGLE MAP & DIRECTIONS: http://alturl.com/uwdjz

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-22-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another 88 Fiero as a possiible so I"ll put them on the list

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.

Sounds like these folks are going too but I want them to confirm

Jess
Ken
Chris S
Maybe Chet ?
And now Rick

Craig

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-23-2011).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Yes good point, and like we said Fiero's of San Diego is intent on continuing to making this the Largest annual Fiero get together on the West Coast. With possibly, if not more than 16 Fiero's we are moving just up a little bit on the same bay to a more suitable location with enough parking for ALL our Fieros. It is another beautiful spot that is actually a personal favorite of mine. It has the bay water, sand, and grass all in one spot! Please help us to pass the word on. It is the first parking lot north of the Hilton Hotel on East Mission Bay Dr.

GOOGLE MAP & DIRECTIONS: http://alturl.com/uwdjz

I made the note and I'll send out the email to everyone... Thanks.
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have another 88 Fiero as a possiible so I"ll put them on the list

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee and Dave with Viper from Tehachapi
stock2wtf

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stock2wtfSend a Private Message to stock2wtfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, I just found out today about this, and I have plans! Well, hopefully you guys have another one soon
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, the Annual BBQ is this Saturday, I would like to keep the list updated so I will make a Confirmed List as well as a Maybe. So if you can make contact with anyone on the maybe list by Wednesday or Thursday the latest this will really help us out so we know how much food & beverages to bring

*****CONFIRMED*****
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave

*****MAYBE*****

Jess
Ken
Chris S
Chet
Rick
Craig

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-24-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jess
Chet
Roy

Are RIT 2 GO

Fieros West will be meeting at our usual meeting place in Irvine around 10:30 leaving promptly around 11:00......OK it's official. See ya all soon.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright, the Annual BBQ is this Saturday, I would like to keep the list updated so I will make a Confirmed List as well as a Maybe. So if you can make contact with anyone on the maybe list by Wednesday or Thursday the latest this will really help us out so we know how much food & beverages to bring !

*****CONFIRMED*****
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy

*****MAYBE*****

Ken
Chris S
Rick
Craig
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Jess
Chet
Roy

Are RIT 2 GO

Fieros West will be meeting at our usual meeting place in Irvine around 10:30 leaving promptly around 11:00......OK it's official. See ya all soon.

JESS !!! We are leaving much earlier? Lets make the time (leave by 9 from Irvine) It's a hour 15 minutes with no traffic. Plus with the public place and parking, we can get our good spots to show off

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-25-2011).]

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jess

Lets meet around 8:00 the pick up Chris S around 8:15

WCF
fieroneau

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroneauSend a Private Message to fieroneauEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chip : me and my 87 gt
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroneau:

Chip : me and my 87 gt

OK Chris....meet me at 110 freeway towards San Pedro. Exit Torrance Blvd. Left at exit and another left on Torrance go under the bridge pass Figueroa and enter K-Mart parking lot. You should be able to see me and Roy on your left. See ya!!!

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work on keeping us up to date, one more thing to double check, Please take a look at the guests you are planning to bring with or with out a Fiero, and please copy and paste the list below in a new post with your additions and updates. Remember EVERYONE is welcome, and Guys, this is the PERFECT event to bring your girls along to enjoy, BEACH, SUN, & FUN !!!

THANKS

*****CONFIRMED*****
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip

*****MAYBE*****

Ken
Chris S
Rick
Craig

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-26-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
*****IMPORTANT UPDATE*******

I have arranged a DISCOUNTED RATE with the hotel I work at part-time. It is 5 minutes from the Mission Bay location. For those of you who are interested I suggest making reservations ASAP with my hotel Heritage Inn (or Howard Johnson- NOT my hotel also has good rates and is 7-10 minutes away). Hotels have been selling out because of the summer and rate have been going up if you wait til last minute.

When you call Heritage Inn tell them you are guest of Gregorio's and a member of the car club. The rate for a Single bed smoking or non-smoking based on availability is $69 plus tax about $79. A Double bed smoking or non-smoking based on availability is $79 plus tax is about $ 89.

I highly suggest calling ASAP for a room because we only have a few doubles available for Friday & Saturday, and these will sell out. The double will be the best deal, and is a very good price here in SD considering its by the Bay and only 5 minutes from the location.

My Hotel: Heritage Inn
619-223-9500
Guest of Gregorio & Member of Car Club
Single Bed $69+ tax
Double Bed $79+ tax

Heritage Inn
3333 Channel Way
San Diego, CA 92110
(619) 223-9500

Google Directions: http://alturl.com/bm6x8

NOT my hotel:

Howard Johnson
1631 Hotel Cir S
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 293-7792

Google Directions: http://alturl.com/hdkec
Again Howard Johnson is NOT my hotel, but has the second best rates that I know of.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004

*****CONFIRMED*****
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip

*****MAYBE*****

Ken
Chris S
Rick
Craig
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Just bumped Craig from maybe to the CONFIRMED list with his red 88 GT!

*****CONFIRMED*****
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig

*****MAYBE*****

Ken
Chris S
Rick

PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1

*****MAYBE****

Ken
Chris S
Rick

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Dwyane Rodman black 88 with gold belt

*****MAYBE****

Ken
Chris S
Rick
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S

*****MAYBE****

Ken
Rick
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

OK Chris....meet me at 110 freeway towards San Pedro. Exit Torrance Blvd. Left at exit and another left on Torrance go under the bridge pass Figueroa and enter K-Mart parking lot. You should be able to see me and Roy on your left. See ya!!!

We are Leaving Tehachapi around 4:30 picking up Dwyane Around 7:15 at Rosco blvd then down to Torrance to pick up Jess around 7:45. Where else do we need to stop?
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fast Red:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kooljess:

We are Leaving Tehachapi around 4:30 picking up Dwyane Around 7:15 at Rosco blvd then down to Torrance to pick up Jess around 7:45. Where else do we need to stop?

Is Chris Sideres going? If he is then we head to his house to hook up with him then hook up with Chet....

------------------

Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added me +1. See you guys on Sat!

----------------------------------------------------

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1

*****MAYBE****

Ken
Rick
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
******WEATHER FORECAST******
Average temperature will be 73*, starting off the morning with the typical marine layer at a nice 70*, then getting bright and sunny just around noon averaging 73* with the highs at 75* through out the rest of the day and evening. Remember to bring some sunblock even if you plan to be in the shade the sun still reflects off the water.

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1

*****MAYBE****

Ken
Rick
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1
Larry whitmore ( fireman Larry) Ls4
WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun. I have a project at school that I'm committed to so I can't go this time.

Hope everyone has a great time!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay today is the last day before the BBQ and we are going to go to get the food and beverages this evening. So if you can all make sure that if your going to come you are on the list this will help us out, thanks again!!!

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob
RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan
William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1

PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan William+1
Chris t+ 2
Chris w + 1
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1
Chris west+1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rate this member

07-29-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Click Here to Email iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan William+1
Chris t+ 2
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1
Chris west+1
Bengt Weil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bengt WeilSend a Private Message to Bengt WeilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last minute update - new(er) guy and wife planning to come down... We apolologize for the late RSVP! Looking forward to seeing some nice cars and enjoying the beautiful weather in San Diego.

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan William+1
Chris t+ 2
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1
Chris west+1
Glen & Joni
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bengt Weil:

Last minute update - new(er) guy and wife planning to come down... We apolologize for the late RSVP! Looking forward to seeing some nice cars and enjoying the beautiful weather in San Diego.

Fakhri +3
Gregorio +1
Greg2002 +1
Derek +1
Gabriel +1
Bob RhinoDj +1
Fast Red
Maddog
Yorkere
Bob Y.
Tennessee & Dave
Jess
Chet
Roy
Chip
Craig
Mike w
Larry and Jan William+1
Chris t+ 2
Sam + 1
Chris S
Steven +1
Chris west+1
Glen & Joni

No problem we cant wait to meet you two!
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are on the road in 10 min
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone... I had a great time and want to thank you all for inviting us to the BBQ and of course to the cook! I didn't happen to take any pictures.... Too busy chatting, I guess.

Anyone have any pictures to up load yet?

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was amazing to see everyone Saturday, and to see all of the Fieros together again! I was really impressed with the level of care and detail all of you had put in, and have shown that the Fiero with a little bit of time and detail look just as good and even better then alot of the current cars. I took over 70 photos and am sizing them down for the PIP and will be posting them through out the week, so make sure you keep checking in to get in on all the talk. Once again From all of us at FOSD; thank you so much for coming and sharing in this event with us, we look forward to next year with some plans already in the works!!!

Here you go , the first of the photos:

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 08-04-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't wait to see all of the pics.

Looks like a great time.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Can't wait to see all of the pics.
Looks like a great time.

I took a few pics of all the cars and also shot 2 to 3 angles of each car, so everyone's car would get a bit of the spotlight. There will be a lot to see so I will be posting each evening
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock