Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 7)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
kooljess

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please pencil me in +1. I am sure if I am going Roy and Chet will be there too.

------------------

IP: Logged
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jess nice to hear your gonna make it, you sir are on the list. Let me know if you find out if Chet & Roy are gonna have guest : )
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Randy93552

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you scootch San Diego over toward Palmdale a ill more?!!

I am thinking of attending, and I can likely talk my bro into it as well.

My 88 formula is stock, so if any of you wanna bring me a swap it would be much appreciated.
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Randy93552

We can pick you up when we come down from Tehachapi. Who is staying over night in San Diego?
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Randy93552:

Could you scootch San Diego over toward Palmdale a ill more?!!

I am thinking of attending, and I can likely talk my bro into it as well.

My 88 formula is stock, so if any of you wanna bring me a swap it would be much appreciated.

Hey Randy, we will definitely see what we can do : )
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by Fast Red:

Randy93552

We can pick you up when we come down from Tehachapi. Who is staying over night in San Diego?

Hey Chris, you mean pick up randy and his Formula; Right
Randy93552

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy93552Send a Private Message to Randy93552Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Formula is in the shop. I heard two knocks, but it drove like normal. But after I parked it, it wouldn't start. Had it towed to the shop and it started right up but had a loping idle. Asked them to do an investigation. Ain't heard from em yet. I will be there, and hopefully my Fiero will be too. Otherwise, I will bring Booger, my green 2010 Camaro.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Randy93552:

My Formula is in the shop. I heard two knocks, but it drove like normal. But after I parked it, it wouldn't start. Had it towed to the shop and it started right up but had a loping idle. Asked them to do an investigation. Ain't heard from em yet. I will be there, and hopefully my Fiero will be too. Otherwise, I will bring Booger, my green 2010 Camaro.

Hey Randy, well sounds like they need a little nudge, you done any research on the loping idle, id check the technical section, maybe you can get some answers. they should be able to hook it up to a obd reader, and have an answer in one minute....

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S.
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 06-18-2012).]

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S.
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Chip J.
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone,

Well the list is really starting to look great and as we had 25 Fieros at last years event, we are definitley looking to go up from there; and we are just about at the 1 month count down ! We have been in contact with quite a few of you and happy to hear the excitement about our annual BBQ. I can tell you; for myself I have been hard at work in the garage preparing some nice new upgrades for this years event; and depending on time I may be able to get one more piece wrenched in. With that said, its definitley time to start getting out the detail rags and start the polishing : )

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S.
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Chip J.

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-22-2012).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Happy Saturday Everyone,

Through a few conversations and PM's sounds like people have been dusting off thier tools and are really getting prepared for this years Event in San Diego, I wont give away any details, but the excitement is definitely
rising ! We continue to have new names added to the list, and know we will be adding more. We appreciate you helping us spread the word, and remember this is our Annual BBQ on the Bay for everyone, no matter where your from, so please know you are more than welcome and we can help with accomdations and questions you may have.

******GUEST LIST*******

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S.
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Chip J.
VanK +1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even more to added to the list

******GUEST LIST*******
Fakhri +4
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-05-2012).]

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are we going to do about meeting pickup spots from the North going South. Who is coming from where?
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fast Red:

What are we going to do about meeting pickup spots from the North going South. Who is coming from where?

I would be interested in that: Coming from the Bay Area (SF), but I'd be willing to meet along the way. Could you verify the day? July 24th is not a Saturday, it's a Tuesday, or did I get the date wrong?
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its July 21st at Mission Bay San Diego. At 10am.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Austrian Import,

This is great to hear you want to come down!

I know Derik and and a few others usually coordinate meeting somwhere in the Orange county area, from these who are grouping up I'm sure there is a connect. We'll work on it!

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

I would be interested in that: Coming from the Bay Area (SF), but I'd be willing to meet along the way. Could you verify the day? July 24th is not a Saturday, it's a Tuesday, or did I get the date wrong?

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Austrian Import- have some info coming your way, check your PM's

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Hey Austrian Import,

This is great to hear you want to come down!

I know Derik and and a few others usually coordinate meeting somwhere in the Orange county area, from these who are grouping up I'm sure there is a connect. We'll work on it!

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI everybody, we wanted to send out a quick heads up and reminder before the weekend.

We would like to anyone who has not yet placed thier name on the Guest List to please cut and paste the list and place your name and number of guests you may have joining us in a new post. If your name is already on the list and you are a "maybe" of have "+?", we would greatly appreciate it if you are able to let us know as best as possible. We are looking to have a solid Idea of how many to prepare for by the end of the weekend; this will give us the much needed week to get everything together and make sure you have a great time.

As always we will be asking for a donation of $10- $15 per person; this will include burgers, dogs, bbq chicken, beef for grillin, plenty of side dishes, snacks, and of course ice cold refreshments, and of course great company. We will be checking in through out the weekend to see if there are any last minute questions, suggestions, or any help in needing in accomodating out of towners.

******GUEST LIST*******
Fakhri +4
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-14-2012).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down as a maybe, possibly as a +1 as well. I need to make sure I can find the time to do this. (It's awfully close to MotoGP at Laguna Seca)
So I don't have to make the drive from SF to San Diego in a day, does anybody have a comfortable couch for me/us?

San Diego is my "home" town, so it would be great to revisit it.
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Austrian Import,

Your on the list as well as your guest. I also have a guest room for you + 1. Contact me Via PM so we can work on the details.

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Put me down as a maybe, possibly as a +1 as well. I need to make sure I can find the time to do this. (It's awfully close to MotoGP at Laguna Seca)
So I don't have to make the drive from SF to San Diego in a day, does anybody have a comfortable couch for me/us?

San Diego is my "home" town, so it would be great to revisit it.

******GUEST LIST*******
Fakhri +4
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)
Austrian Import +1 (maybe)
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
********************************* OFFICIAL 1 WEEK COUNT DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!*********************************

All right everyone, this is your offical 1 week motivational post. There is definitley a buzz about this years ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY,and we are just as excited. It is definitely a good time to check those oil, coolant, and transmission fluids, and make sure you are ready, and more importantly prepared. Look in your mail for great sales at your local auto store and on your way this is a great time to check your tire pressure, a little kicking of the tires this weekend can save you a lot of head aches, and bruised knuckles later on down the road

We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable drive with thier Sun-roofs off, T-tops downand turning heads as your cruising down to San Diego!!!
******GUEST LIST*******
Fakhri +4
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)
Austrian Import +1 (maybe)
D3M6B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question, when do you need the $10 and how would you want it?(paypal,ect)

And ill keep you updated but theirs a chance i might not be coming due to i have someone that is intrested in purchasing it and might be coming that day *shrug*

If not ill ne their with the fiero

------------------
V/R
AG2(AW/SW) Mauk

VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2012 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in North County, I'm in! just no fiero
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. See you on Saturday.
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

iluvsd619

1036 posts
Member since May 2005
D3M6B, PM sent
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

iluvsd619

1036 posts
Member since May 2005
VF1Skullangel pm sent
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to add, it's a good idea to do a test-run on a windy road, especially if you don't drive it often.
Helps iron out the problems, while close to home/auto parts store. For instance, I found out that my pickup coil was busted when I was doing regular service in my friends driveway, as opposed to breaking down in the middle of nowhere.

Rightonfire, thank you again for providing a place to stay. It'll make the trip possible. Now I just have to make sure all the other pieces fall into place.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey australian... I never heard from you.. We usually meet up in the irvine spectrum parking lot. PM me with your email address so I can send you a map of the meeting place... Usually 8:30am and leave by 9 sharp on Saturday morning... But SF.. Are you coming down Friday night?

Fast red.. Same place as the other times.. Check your email tomorrow for the map. YOu can probably hook up with Chris s or Jess that morning and then go to irvine...

Anyway.... I'm all spit shinning and ready to grub! See you all there

Derek

------------------

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Jess + 1
Chet + ?
Roy + ?
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)
Adrian G. +1
Joe
Austrian Import

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 07-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly, I will not be able to attend. I will be bidding that day for my fall schedule. I thought my bidding was for the following week. Sorry you guys. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may not be able to make the BBQ anymore. Really bumms me out.
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
Rauri +1
Mike W
Larry H +1
Chris Wa +1
Bob G. +1
Chris T +2
Jonathon S. +1
Bob Y.
Brian T
Craig B.
Duane R. (maybe)
Van K +1
Oscar +1
Tony M + 1
Chip J.
William T.
William F. +1 (maybe)
Adrian G. +1
Joe
Austrian Import
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone who came out and supported the FOSD BBQ. Also thanks to the ones who supported and couldn't make it out. It was a great time. The weather was good, the cars looked good, food was good, the kids had fun and everyone was happy. Much love to everyone. Here are some pictures. Ill post more through out the day.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 07-23-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

Thank you everyone who came out and supported the FOSD BBQ. Also thanks to the ones who supported and couldn't make it out. It was a great time. The weather was good, the cars looked good, food was good, the kids had fun and everyone was happy. Much love to everyone. Here are some pictures. Ill post more through out the day.

Now that's a nice and serious designed T-shirt.
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Now that's a nice and serious designed T-shirt.

Thank you Madcurl!

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the headlights on nightonfire's ride

Would love to see more pictures of all!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,

I cant tell you how happy I was to see all of you again, and to see a few new faces. I really look forward to this event and all though Fakhri and myself (Gregorio) are the faces of the event we definitely could not have done it with out the help of two other members; Larry & Mike are the ones also woke up extra early to fill up their trucks and bring all the equipment for the BBQ. Fakhri & I really want to thank you both and let you know we are very appreciative of your help, with out you we could not have pulled it of, this year or in the past.

We had so many great conversations, lots of great food, and plenty beautiful Fieros. As many of you know we really hit a low out here on the West Coast and had a major drop in interest and community When Fakhri & I first got into the Fiero scene around 1998 there was always a lot going on and nice sized turn-outs, but it all slowly changed. I would see the events in the Mid-west & East Coast and would wonder, what the heck are they doing that were not. Around 4 years ago after our Annual BBQ I said to Fakhri were gonna change this and create our club bbq into the Largest West Coast Fiero Event. For the last three years, we have definitely been moving in the right direction. At one point I was behind Chris West of "West Coast Fiero Upgrade Parts" and over heard him say that "this was the best event yet" really came across as a huge compliment .

Again thanks to everyone who came, we do this for the community and we do this for the love of Fieros!!!

(more pics on the way)
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got some pics for yah!

Of course I have to show mine too!!

okay.. now back to the rest....

Matt's new lower chin added after the BBQ

Okay!!!.... That's all I've got. Enjoy!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page