Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
****2015 Annual Fieros of San Diego B.B.Q. By the Bay!!!****
OFFICIAL DATE : AUGUST 22nd 9am - 5pm!

Hello to all Pennock members and friends! Fieros of San Diego would like to invite you to join us for our annual BBQ by the Bay. As it is always a beautiful time during the summer to have lots of fun in the sun we wanted to continue inviting other Fiero clubs and friends to share in the experience. We have had some amazing turnouts, really great times, and most of all a nice collection of Fieros from all over. There are more than 60 hotels within 10 minutes of the bay where we have the B.BQ. & Show, so for those who want to make a weekend of visiting San Diego this is a great opportunity.

As in previous years this will be a "Show & Shine" event, so make sure to bring some detailer for your Fieros to get them looking good! As the Annual B.B.Q. has been growing each year, we have began to also incorporate a "Trade, Barter, & Sale". This has proven a good time to for members to connect with other members and find parts they may be searching for, so if you have some parts or are looking for a part make sure to post it in the thread.

The cost will be $15 this will include all the food drink, & sides you can enjoy We have set up our Club Paypal account to accept payments, so how ever many will be coming in your group just submit the total as well, send us a message in the payment with your First & Last name and the total in your party (you plus who ever you payed for).

Paypal accout: Fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com

Lastly we would like to emphasize that this is a Family event, unlike the regular meetings we are used to, this is an opportunity to bring your friends & loved ones to this event, meet new Fiero friends, see some different Fieros, and share with them as we do in the fun, sun, and good times

We will be adding more information as we go along so keep checking back. Also please feel free to contact us via our email: fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com

ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY DATE : August 22nd Saturday 10am till Whenever

Directions
First Parking Lot NORTH of the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
http://alturl.com/ww5wm

(Following pages are of previous years, photos, and current postings)

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 08-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I though it would be good to start a list so here we go:

Gregorio+3
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting that. Yes, Yes yall. Please join us in Sunny San Diego. It should be a great time. See ya soon.

Gregorio+3
Fakhri +4
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

iluvsd619

1036 posts
Member since May 2005
http://www.bahiahotel.com/

Bahia Resort Hotel
998 West Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, California 92109
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
too far .
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanting to wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day from Fieros of San Diego!!!
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to go!!! Let me talk to fieroswest and try to get them interested too. July 24th. Also not sure how I can bring chairs and an ice chest. I could strap it too the hood but I think I'll pass On That one

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya for sure, If I remember correctly your from Fontana, right?
Rush619

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2010 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rush619Click Here to visit Rush619's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rush619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try and make it out. I've been Fiero-less for a few years and I'm in the market for another one, So I figure if I come and see all of your nice fiero's, it will motivate me to save money quicker.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rush619
You know this maybe your golden opportunity as we ( 3 of the FOSD members) are currently working on a 86 or 87 Gt right now and are 85% done with the rebuild project. Good strong engine, Good strong transmission, we just went through and replaced whatever we found to be in bad condition, basically it will look stock but be the prefect project to enhance the interior, and exterior and paint. It will be mechanically sound giving you a leg up on that aspect I think were going to sell it for 2K. Either way why dont you drop by this month to the meeting at Boll Weavel you can get the info here:
http://www.fierosofsandiego.org/

Keep in touch!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks another fun weekend in paradise.....I am going to try to convince our group in hooking up with you guys. Stay tuned.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

PFF
System Bot
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice post Greg.

I might actually have my car running if I get my part this week.

Here is hoping some folks come down from Orange County, LA, and surrounding counties to join in. We will have parking space available and it's at an awesome setting. The picture says it all.
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, Where were you guys when I was stationed in San Diego?
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fieros of San Diego Club was founded in 1998. So we been here since then.

Fakhri
FOSD President
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Looks another fun weekend in paradise.....I am going to try to convince our group in hooking up with you guys. Stay tuned.

That's the whole idea us SOCAL Fiero owners should really be more active together! I know FOSD make our efforts to attend events hosted by the other clubs and wanted to be more on the side of hosting more events in Beautiful San Diego. So here is looking forward to group efforts and independent efforts by all of our Fiero Friends to come down and enjoy a nice day or weekend here in SD
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. Thats why we started with that run to Palm Springs this year and made it a co-club run. This summer we got the BBQ in SD and the car show in Tehachapi. Hope maybe this Christmas we can have a big party like we did back in the day. A co-club party. So we are going to get close again.

I miss the long Fiero Convoys we used to have. Like 15 fieros deep. Everyone stickin there head out of the window to see the Fieros rollin!

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 06-03-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to let you guys know that I sent out an email tonight to get peeps excited about the nice drive and an awsome location for a BBQ..... I'm looking forward to it! Since y'all miss some good food at my house from the last run, I'll be sure not to miss yours TIME TO Grub!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awwwww what we mised food, what run was this, some of our members did the Palm Springs run , and also the run to Chris West's shop in Tehachapi , was there another one?
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was the palm springs run! no one stuck around for the BBQ after. We had rubys late though and even I was kind of full. But my wife and I still grubbed.

About the drag for Friday, how long do you think the drive is down the 15. Where's the in and out?
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You live in fontana, right, I go up often and I average 1.5 hrs @80 mph As for the in and out :
http://www.yelp.com/biz/in-...urger-mission-valley

Let us know if you or anyone else is going to come down
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I,m still thinking about it... Is the cAr going to be safe? what's it cost to watch the drags? And parking. Is it street cars to where I can pay 20 to race too , 10 to spectate.

I doubt any other member up here will go. But maybe a new guy with an 87 I just met.... We'll see.

Are you guys driving your rides?
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to pass for tonight drags. I'll see you guys on the 24th. Some issues with the car dropping fuel pressure at idle for some reason and don't want to chance it.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw your post, looks like its time to scan the computer, I think it may be the TPS (throttle position sensor) good luck!

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-24-2011).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK we are just about 1 month form the BBQ here in San Diego and we are working to get everything together and will be looking to solidify the best spot! As of this moment the list we have below are the confirmed, It would be nice to get those of you who are gonna make to start putting your names down and how ever many friends and family you may have with you. This would help us out to better prepare and make our event the most enjoyable possible. Ok Fiero fanatics lets here from you!

Gregorio+3
Fakhri +4
Tim +1
DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn, I'll be out at sea. Should be around for next year's though...
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ME, ME, and Me... maybe my girl Amy too... I'm trying to talk her into it. I have to show her the location picture too for starters. I think Jess and Roy or Bob from Fieroswest so far but I'll work on that list for you... Probably Ken if he's in town. What's the donation? 5 or so...... We can handle our booze if we're drinking. Glass allowed or any alcohol I should say?

Derek

I can't wait.. looks to be BOMB

------ I have a crack in my fuel pressure gauge so I'm returning it for a new one.. FYI... Hope that's it for some. I may have something in my tank clogging the sock

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 06-11-2010).]

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, $5.00 is cool. "BOB" Bring your own beer sounds good too. Ill have the soda and water along with the food. A list of who is going would be great, so I know how much food to buy. It should be a great time. If anyone has any questions about the trip, please e-mail fierosofsandiego@yahoo.com. See ya soon.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Derek two Good points!

Originally posted by unboundmo:

ME, ME, and Me... maybe my girl Amy too... I'm trying to talk her into it. I have to show her the location picture too for starters.... We can handle our booze if we're drinking. Glass allowed or any alcohol I should say?

Derek

I can't wait.. looks to be BOMB

SO I just researched the "Beach and Water regulations" and alcohol is not allowed even though we will be in the bay area. Ok for the good news Yes encourage Amy to come three of us are going to be joined by our girlfriends and wives, This is a great opportunity to to involve friends, family and yes the women in our lives since this not an in the garage greased up in the shop talk event that usually bores them. This will be a FUN IN THE SUN time and the reason for our San Diego event to be a BBQ!

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-11-2010).]

DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Hey Derek two Good points!

SO I just researched the "Beach and Water regulations" and alcohol is not allowed even though we will be in the bay area. Ok for the good news Yes encourage Amy to come three of us are going to be joined by our girlfriends and wives, This is a great opportunity to to involve friends, family and yes the women in our lives since this not an in the garage greased up in the shop talk event that usually bores them. This will be a FUN IN THE SUN time and the reason for our San Diego event to be a BBQ!

There's a way around the booze ban. Google "Mission Bay floatopia" Please remember, cans only, no glass.

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh yes, I know floatopia, and it is legal!
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot about that ban. Well you can still bring it, but you have to drink it in the water.
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to see your Fieros this time.. Better have them off the blocks if you can.
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2010 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen a Fiero in Los Angeles, other than the 2 parked in my driveway, in months. I think all of the Fieros in L.A. are in hiding. I've tried to persuade some of the members of the near-mythical Fieros West clan to come out and play but to no avail. They're all holed up in some dark subterranean cave located somewhere beneath the ashes of the old WCF site in Marina del Rey. It is there they wait for the perfect alignment of the cosmos, to rise from those ancient ashes in the early morning mist, to swarm down the southern California coastline to San Diego where they will emerge from that eerie mist to pounce upon the helpless and unsuspecting Fieros of San Diego, soaking up all of their sunshine and eating everything in sight. But, on that same fateful morning, I, along with my trusty sidekick Sandra, will climb into our Batmobile (the GT model) and head south on the 5 to do battle with this ghostly conga line of Fieros all the way to San Diego (all within the posted speed limit of course). And there we will out eat that entire gluttonous hoard from Marina del Rey. And again it will be known that the only way to get these guys out on the road is with a BBQ.
Actually, we’d just like to attend your BBQ. We’ll behave. I promise.
Dick and Sandra in L.A.
Johnny Smith

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-30-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johnny SmithClick Here to visit Johnny Smith's HomePageSend a Private Message to Johnny SmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
INDYDRIVER
You must be blind...I only drive my Fieros in LA...I don't own any other cars.
How can you miss my FAT IMSA wing as I leave you in the dust in that 4 banger INDY???
I see Luis' 85 V6 Sliver SE all the time on the 10 freeway.
I'm guessing it is you who never gets your Fieros out of the driveway.
We had a BBQ Mod party less than 2 months ago. Where were you and these 2 Fieros that sit in your driveway?
Maybe if your Fieros weren't sitting in your driveway then we would see you on the road in them!!!
Where is this driveway where your Fieros are hiding? i for one have never seen a driveway with 2 Fieros in it, but I'm not going to disrespect you just because I haven't seen your cars.
LA is a HUGE place. I bet you drive by the Staples Center and don't see it, but it doesn't mean the Laker's have stopped playing there!!!
Get on the Fieros West E-mail list and you can meet us at all the car shows, Mod Parties, BBQs, Cars and Coffee, Breakfast at Denny's in Single Hill.....
That is if your Fieros in your driveway actually drive, i'm guessing no they don't or you would make an effort to come to the events and stop DIS-ing the club.
Oh and one more thing...I never saw an INDY at any events at WCF in Marina Del Rey...lemme Guess...you drove the truck because your Fieros were too busy sitting in your driveway!!!
HA HA HA HA HA...stop your banter and get off your butt and make an effort to come to the events with your 2 Fieros before you start talking BS again.

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still trying to convince my lady to come and join me for this shindig....I know it will be a fun day.....and when I do. Who wants to caravan?

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Johnny Smith:

INDYDRIVER
You must be blind...I only drive my Fieros in LA...I don't own any other cars.
How can you miss my FAT IMSA wing as I leave you in the dust in that 4 banger INDY???
I see Luis' 85 V6 Sliver SE all the time on the 10 freeway.
I'm guessing it is you who never gets your Fieros out of the driveway.
We had a BBQ Mod party less than 2 months ago. Where were you and these 2 Fieros that sit in your driveway?
Maybe if your Fieros weren't sitting in your driveway then we would see you on the road in them!!!
Where is this driveway where your Fieros are hiding? i for one have never seen a driveway with 2 Fieros in it, but I'm not going to disrespect you just because I haven't seen your cars.
LA is a HUGE place. I bet you drive by the Staples Center and don't see it, but it doesn't mean the Laker's have stopped playing there!!!
Get on the Fieros West E-mail list and you can meet us at all the car shows, Mod Parties, BBQs, Cars and Coffee, Breakfast at Denny's in Single Hill.....
That is if your Fieros in your driveway actually drive, i'm guessing no they don't or you would make an effort to come to the events and stop DIS-ing the club.
Oh and one more thing...I never saw an INDY at any events at WCF in Marina Del Rey...lemme Guess...you drove the truck because your Fieros were too busy sitting in your driveway!!!
HA HA HA HA HA...stop your banter and get off your butt and make an effort to come to the events with your 2 Fieros before you start talking BS again.

Ooooww!! An IMASA wing! That must make your car very fast! And does it have WCF stickers all over it? Faster yet!
Let me set you straight grasshopper. I selected the indydriver handle for Pennock;s long before I'd ever heard of Fieros West. And no, neither you nor anyone else has ever seen me drive an Indy. I just keep the handle. I used the indyriver handle because I did own an Indy at the time with hopes of restoring it. It ended up being a little more of a project than I'd planned so I passed it on to the fellow down San Diego way who owns a dozen Indys (give or take a bunch). Most of the WCF events and the Songman Coast runs we've attended were either in my wife’s black 86SE T-top or this one: //www.fiero.nl/forum/A...040223-1-030843.html
That gold SE is one of the 2 Fieros that have been in my driveway (and driven all over L.A.) for a few years. I put 70k miles on that gold Fiero in just the past 7 years. And that’s while sharing driving time with 4 other Fieros. Sadly I sold the gold Fiero yesterday. But I still have one Fiero left that BTW, I bought from a Fieros West member. After all, someone has to drive it!
And I knew Phil and Keith when their beautiful FOCOA shop was in Westminster where Keith worked on our first Fiero. And no one mentioned Fieros West when I was at that shop. So I guess I predate Fieros West!
If I missed a Fieros West event recently, I’m sorry. I didn’t catch the invite here on Pennock’s. Pages fly by pretty fast so if there was an invite, and I missed it, again I’m sorry. And when the Fieros West website is up and running again, post it here so I’ll be sure to “get off your butt and make an effort to come to the events” after I get on the E-mail list. Oh! And thank you for the so cordial invitation to join your group. I’m really beginning to regret even inquiring. Are you really the official spokeshole for the club?
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

indydriver

233 posts
Member since Sep 2002

Originally posted by nightonfire:

OK we are just about 1 month form the BBQ here in San Diego and we are working to get everything together and will be looking to solidify the best spot! As of this moment the list we have below are the confirmed, It would be nice to get those of you who are gonna make to start putting your names down and how ever many friends and family you may have with you. This would help us out to better prepare and make our event the most enjoyable possible. Ok Fiero fanatics lets here from you!

Gregorio+3
Fakhri +4
Tim +1

Did you catch my not-so-cleaverly disguised rsvp? Johnny "Rotten Atitude" Smith did. I doubt that he'll show up though. he's all mouth and IMSA wing and no action. Please ad us to the confirmed list.
Regards,
Dick and Sandra
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is definitely warming up and looking like summer here in SD, Im sure many of you are getting ready to this 4th of july weekend and we hope you all of have a safe time. We will be looking for a final location this next week and will post the directions after we make a decision on the best spot : )
If you are going to be attending please help us keep the list current by cutting and pasting the list and then adding your name with how ever many may be in your party. Thanks!

Gregorio- 3
Fakhri - 4
Tim
Dick - 2
Derek - ?
Jess - ?
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so we are 2 WEEKS from our awesome FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. !!!
We have finalized a really nice spot with beautiful sand views of the bay and and nice comfy green grass to enjoy. Please help us out and let us know who is coming and how many will be in your group, if you are a maybe we will count you in, this will really be appreciated in helping us get the food and preparations together. Just cut and paste the list below and add you name and total,. Have a great weekend from us at Fieros of San Diego

Fakhri - 4
Tim - 1
Derek - 2
Gregorio - 3
Dick - 2
Alan - 2
Chris- 2
Jess - 1
Steve - 1
Chris - 1

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 05-26-2014).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alan just got your email and added you to the list!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock