Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi.. About the T-top deflectors from my ride. They are from a sunroof version of the deflector, cut in half and re-shaped. What's holding in is a machined piece of aluminum that fits into the drip area of The t-top. They actually stay pretty well even around fast corners. There are two aluminum pieces per deflector.

Originally posted by nightoFnfire:

------------------

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-12-2012).]

IP: Logged
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definitely a nice touch on the wind deflector !

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 02-12-2012).]

Kemp3

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oslo:

What engine is this?

Thats a 4.0l Aurora v8

[This message has been edited by Kemp3 (edited 02-13-2012).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes. That's what it is.. And it has a NSX 6 speed manual attached to it
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Can I see a pic of this decklid closed and from the outside, possibly different angles and closeups? Thanks.

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sourmug- I cant tell you how many times Ive been pulled over, never for a citation, but just out of interest, so as for legality, well I am personally more concerned with A-holes in 60K cars with all the the legalities in check who drive like idiots. Its not the car that gets into accidents, its the reckless driver who doesn't look, and doesn't signal who ends up causing the most danger. P.S. I always use my signals : )

Interesting, I was just curious. I'm sure that up here I'd get pulled over and ticketed in a heartbeat if I did this mod. Looks very nice though.

thanks
Nolan
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow man, some REALLY beautiful Fiero's out by the pacific... Unboundmo's ride always pleases but there are some other real nice ones too apparently. That white one and the black one look sweet. Very cool thanks for posting the pics. Peace

Pete
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by fierobear in ]2009 Fiero Westfest - Santa Cruz Mountains - "Big Trees":[/B]
1st place Work in Progress - Chris West's newest monster

I found in page one of what's up at west coast fiero for some pics Yellowstone

---------/—

Originally posted by fierobear in ]2009 Fiero Westfest - Santa Cruz Mountains - "Big Trees":[/B]

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 02-14-2012).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

I found in page one of what's up at west coast fiero for some pics Yellowstone

Thanks but I said "decklid closed and from the outside"...
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

Thanks but I said "decklid closed and from the outside"...

Anyone?
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone?

check out the thread "whats up at west coast, Chris should have a few pictures of it there
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone?

Originally posted by madcurl:

Window engine continued:

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2012 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just Quick up date to get all of you thining about our annual BBQ. this is the 3 month heads up : )
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah.... let's have a better turn out this time... Though the last one was pretty good... Not to say that "where was everyone for the Palm Springs run??

Give me a date so I can take it off work in advanced. Looking forward to it.

Derek

------------------

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2012 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully my Shaniqua can make it all the way this time.

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2012 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Derik- we will start working on a date, as for palm springs... not sure

Jess- yes buddy, start giving her the once over greasing, filling, and tightening up so whe makes it : )
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No date yet. I will have one soon. As far as the Palm Springs run, Derick and I had a good time.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think we can atleast give you a month; JULY, Like Fakhri said we'll get an exact date very soon !
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heres another set for today!

Who's car is this and what wheels are those? I love that setup, looks sick!

------------------

1 of 2: Graphite Grey Pearl 87 GT 5 spd: 2.8L (Best 1/4 mile: 15.57@87mph, 2.0 60ft)
2 of 2: Ferrari Red 88 Formula/4T65EHD: 2000 L67 Motor (Best 1/4 mile: 12.0@118mph, 1.89 60ft w/True Street Radial Tires not Drag Radials!)
New Engine on the Road again! FTW Motorsports style!
312rwhp/332rwtq

My CarDomain Site

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*****************OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT******************

UPDATED INFO

FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO. ANNUAL B.B.Q. WEEKEND WILL BE JULY 20-22

We are proud to say that we have been hosting the largest Fiero event on the WestCoast for the last three years, and only look forward to making it Bigger & Better!!! We have a few new ideas that we are putting together, but most importantly we want to announce the date so you can start getting your babies ready. I am also working with a hotel less than 5 minutes to the event location by the bay. More details on the rate per night. & oother details will be posted soon.

I have worked a deal with Herritage Inn, they were already sold out but I was able to pull some strings and get 5 rooms at $20 discount per night. Remember rooms are limited so make sure you make your reservations ASAP.

Two rooms: double queen smoking only $79.99
Three rooms: single queen non smoke with roll out bed $69.99

Credit card for deposit no charge until check out, if cancel reservation must do 48 hour notice
HERRITAGE INN
POINT LOMA
619_223-9500
877-300-9126

Tell them you are with "Fieros of San Diego" for discount

Alternative hotel if sold out via expedia
Howard Johnson
Mission Valley Hotel circle

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 05-21-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As normal, we will begin our Annual sign-in list so we can start to get an idea of how many to expect as well as be able to plan for food and drinks! We will be getting the hotel info very soon.

Lets get it started!!!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
crt454

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crt454Send a Private Message to crt454Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you allow out-of-staters to join in on the fun? Not sure if I could make it down, but it looks like it would be a good time!

This is also a friendly bump for your event.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes we do! The more, the better!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As normal, we will begin our Annual sign-in list so we can start to get an idea of how many to expect as well as be able to plan for food and drinks! We will be getting the hotel info very soon.

Lets get it started!!!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1

You know I'll be there ! Oh.. Someone asked about a previous post on the red fiero gt... That's Jess from Fieroswest

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Derik,

I was wondering when you'ld jump in, I have few nice additions for this year : )
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know I'll be there ! Oh.. Someone asked about a previous post on the red fiero gt... That's Jess from Fieroswest

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1

Sorry to disappoint you Derek but, that's Roy's Fiero. Mine did not make it at this meet.

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I know we are still two months away, but I really want to get the list going, so we can start getting a good feel for what we will need to have for the event. Just add your name and number of guests (some may have guests in a second ride) and dont forget to pass the word : )

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
********************UPDATED INFO

I have worked a deal with Herritage Inn, they were already sold out but I was able to pull some strings and get 5 rooms at $20 discount per night. Remember rooms are limited so make sure you make your reservations ASAP.

Two rooms: double queen smoking only $79.99
Three rooms: single queen non smoke with roll out bed $69.99

Credit card for deposit no charge until check out, if cancel reservation must do 48 hour notice
HERRITAGE INN
POINT LOMA
619_223-9500
877-300-9126

Tell them you are with "Fieros of San Diego" for discount

Alternative hotel if sold out via expedia
Howard Johnson
Mission Valley Hotel circle
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Sorry to disappoint you Derek but, that's Roy's Fiero. Mine did not make it at this meet.

Hey Jess, Hows your baby doing, Looking to see her this year!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just spoke to Chris from West Coast Fieros, says they are definitely coming !!!

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just had Craig drop by after coming in from Vegas, and let me know he's gonna be showing up.

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D3M6BSend a Private Message to D3M6BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be back state side by that time. Unless i have to go back out to sea or somehting unexspected comes up i should be there.
+1
------------------
V/R
AG2(AW/SW) Mauk

[This message has been edited by D3M6B (edited 06-01-2012).]

DJErikd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJErikdSend a Private Message to DJErikdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please pencil me and a +1 in for this year's BBQ.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So we here at Fieros of San Diego are working hard to put together a really great weekend, and are having a meeting this weekend to keep moving this in a even bigger & better event.
Im really happy to see the momentum moving with our guest list, this is really encouraging. As always we look forward to seeing you join in on the list to let us know what we need to prepare for. Come be a part o the largest gathering of Fieros on the West Coast !!!

(A few new names to the List)

Fakhri +1
Gregorio +1
Derek + 1
Chris + ?
Steve + ?
Craig +1
D3M6B + 1
Erik + 1
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone... Sorry Jess, I forgot.. If you want extra eyes on that hub, I can swing by sometime prior to the meet.. We still need a gathering of our own soon..

About the San Diego BBQ... The main day would be July 21st right? Saturday! I'll try for the whole weekend off but it might just be one day.. I don't plan to spend the night..

Thanks all for hooking us, the Fiero community, up with this event!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone... Sorry Jess, I forgot.. If you want extra eyes on that hub, I can swing by sometime prior to the meet.. We still need a gathering of our own soon..

About the San Diego BBQ... The main day would be July 21st right? Saturday! I'll try for the whole weekend off but it might just be one day.. I don't plan to spend the night..

Thanks all for hooking us, the Fiero community, up with this event!

Yes, that's correct the "main day" is Saturday the 21st. Fieros of San Diego will be meeting today and will have some announcements later today as to what we are planning for Friday, Saturday, & Sunday for those who can make the whole weekend!

**************Remember to Everyone to Check the Official Announcement with the photo of the bay for DISCOUNTED ROOMS @ HERRITAGE INN******************
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Nightonfire....this is kinda OT....
I was just talking to our maintenence guy here at work about Fiero's
and he mentioned that he knew a total Fiero "fanantic" near Tahachapti (or however you say it)
named Angel who is forever working on his Fiero! (I just had to laugh)
Know anyone named Angel in your group?
The maintenence guy's name is Pascual Hernandez.

Kit
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

Sorry Nightonfire....this is kinda OT....
I was just talking to our maintenence guy here at work about Fiero's
and he mentioned that he knew a total Fiero "fanantic" near Tahachapti (or however you say it)
named Angel who is forever working on his Fiero! (I just had to laugh)
Know anyone named Angel in your group?
The maintenence guy's name is Pascual Hernandez.

Kit

Hey Kit,

At this moment I cant call off hand Angel, Im good with recognizing people and Fieros, but names always slip my mind. Maybe Chris up in Tehachapi, or Fakhri our Club President here at FOSD may know him, I'll get Fakhiri to jump in and see.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Double post

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 06-02-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page