Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
ANNUAL FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. BY THE BAY by nightonfire
Started on: 05-30-2010 01:55 AM
Replies: 397 (10109 views)
Last post by: iluvsd619 on 08-20-2018 06:51 PM
nightonfire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jess whats your status???
IP: Logged
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Chris just got your email and added you to the list!
kooljess

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nightonfire:

Hey Jess whats your status???

Count us in....hopefully Shaniqua can make it there. We, will see ya all then......

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jess ... you got the map for the meeting point.. Does it work for you?

Try to get the rest of the gang out !!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by unboundmo:

Jess ... you got the map for the meeting point.. Does it work for you?

Try to get the rest of the gang out !!

Believe me I am trying....Roy might be able to make it. But, he might not drive his Fiero. Chet, I have a call for him but has not gotten back to me yet. I don't know if Chris Sideres is going but I hear David Haas is interested. I will try to contact David to see if he is willing to caravan with us. If not I guess it's just you and I brother. Have you heard from Ken?

------------------

Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are coming Steve and Chris
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, Steve, Chris and Jess got you guys down on the list for sure now!!!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got a confirmation from Chris Sideres that he is indeed going to join us. So as far as I know the people who caravaning are Chris, Derek and I so far. Anyone else want to hook up with us? You are more than welcome to come along.

------------------

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, We are one week from the big San Diego B.B.Q. at the Bay , hope your all getting ready and dont forget to give your Fieros a quick check on fluids, its been getting warm out here

[This message has been edited by nightonfire (edited 07-17-2010).]

indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kooljess:

Just got a confirmation from Chris Sideres that he is indeed going to join us. So as far as I know the people who caravaning are Chris, Derek and I so far. Anyone else want to hook up with us? You are more than welcome to come along.

Jess,
Count me in. PM me with contact info.
Dick in L.A. (aka inydriver)
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Lovin it! See yall soon. I'm going early in the Am to set up. The parking will go quick, im gonna try to block off spaces, but I dont know for how long. Its a good spot. So come around 10 or 11. It will be a good day.
PFF
System Bot
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jess or Dick, how many will be with Indydriver, 1 or 2, please let us know,

Thanks,
Gregorio
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there in spirit.

I have been to that park and that area a lot over the years. Just this year I an not going to San Deigo.

I have family there and it makes for a cheap vacation when you have a place to stay. Maybe some other year without the FIero.

Have a great time and eat a burger for me!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyperv6:
Have a great time and eat a burger for me!

Yes maybe we will all have a burger for you, and maybe have one on a paper plate for your Fiero spirit !
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jess or Dick, how many will be with Indydriver, 1 or 2, please let us know,

Thanks,
Gregorio

Sorry about the confusion. Dick and indydriver are the same person. And as the list says: Dick - 2.

Dick (aka indydriver) in L.A.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK got it, thanks
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kooljess

What time and place can we meet on Saturday morning.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2010 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fast red.... He'll be in irvine at 8-830 am. off irvine center dr and the 405. If you come down the 5 then just jog off at the irvine spectre mall and we'll be right there. Freeways are like a triangle right there. All 405, 5, and 133 meet. I sent you a little map. Did you get it. It's on the westcoastfiero sales email. I can send it again if you can't find it.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fast red.... He'll be in irvine at 8-830 am. off irvine center dr and the 405. If you come down the 5 then just jog off at the irvine spectre mall and we'll be right there. Freeways are like a triangle right there. All 405, 5, and 133 meet. I sent you a little map. Did you get it. It's on the westcoastfiero sales email. I can send it again if you can't find it.

unboundmo,
I just looked at a satellite view of that area. Buildings big! Fieros small! Can you send me a little map also? I'll pm my email address.
Dick (aka indydriver)
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Chet, Roy, and the other Roy are going also. But, I don't think they are going to drive their Fieros.
So far here's the list...
1. Jess + 1
2. Chet and Roy Tolentino
3. Roy + 1
4. Derek + 1
5. David Haas
6. Chris Sideres
7. Chris West
8. Steve (Tennessee)
9. Dick (Indydriver)

I have not heard from Ken. Hopefully he can chime in and let us know if he is interested in going. I will try to call him tomorrow and find out.

------------------

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool
PFF
System Bot
Fast Red

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fast RedSend a Private Message to Fast RedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ken is coming
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool. got him.
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking Good!!!
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... oh, me plus 1

-------------

I'm all shined up and ready for the cruise!!

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-22-2010).]

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

unboundmo

2242 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Hey San Diego....

What's the bay called that we are meeting and do you have a local map or streets to give us so we don't get lost? --- NEVER MIND. I found the map to the hotel... Bahia Resort Hotel

------------

I think we have 2 more I heard - Keith and his girl

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-22-2010).]

nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... oh, me plus 1

-------------

VERY NICE CANT WAIT TO SEE IN PERSON!!!!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nightonfire

1015 posts
Member since Feb 2004
DIRECTIONS ARE BELOW THE PHOTO

Ok so we are 2 WEEKS from our awesome FIEROS OF SAN DIEGO B.B.Q. !!!
We have finalized a really nice spot with beautiful sand views of the bay and and nice comfy green grass to enjoy. Please help us out and let us know who is coming and how many will be in your group, if you are a maybe we will count you in, this will really be appreciated in helping us get the food and preparations together. Just cut and paste the list below and add you name and total,. Have a great weekend from us at Fieros of San Diego

Directions
http://www.bahiahotel.com/d...html?main=nav8⊂=0

Fakhri - 4
Tim - 1
Derek - 2
Gregorio - 3
Dick - 2
Alan - 2
Chris- 2
Jess - 1
Steve - 1
Chris - 1

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey.. hope it's not too late... but I have a "new to the crew" person that wants to join us.

His name is Gabriel plus a guest...

He's definitely a maybe but closer to going. He'll call me Friday for sure.
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool, ill add him.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... oh, me plus 1

-------------

I find that photo a little intimidating. Hmmmmm! Maybe 200lbs in the front and another 200lbs in the trunk and I'll be 1/4" lower than you. :-)
I'm really looking forward to this. I know I've said it a bunch of times lately. But here it is and it's the honest truth: "I haven't seen another Fiero other than the ones I own in months!"
indydriver
PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Directions from the 8 west freeway. when you are on west Mission Bay Dr, make sure you make a right on Gleason Rd. and drive all the way to the end, we will be there. See ya soon.

http://maps.google.com/maps...sspn=0.054274,0.1536 37&layer=t&ie=UTF8&ll=32.766491,-117.193909&spn=0.054275,0.153637&z=13

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 07-22-2010).]

WKDFIRO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WKDFIROSend a Private Message to WKDFIROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have fun guys. Won't be able to make it. There's been a death in the family.

Won't be able to make it. Watch out for that traffic!
iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man! Sorry to hear what happen. Take care and be safe.

[This message has been edited by iluvsd619 (edited 07-24-2010).]

kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My condolense Anthony.....hang in there my brother. We will see you next time.

------------------

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear.
------

just wanted to say that Amy and I had a great time. it was good to see everyone again and to meet others. We got home in around a hour and 1/2 I think. Car ran great .... Fuel pump solved..... though the check wallet light came on 20 mins before we got home. It's the good o' 32 code.

Derek

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 07-25-2010).]

iluvsd619

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The BBQ was GREAT! I hope everyone had a good time. Glad everyone made it home ok. Hope to see everyone again soon. Post pictures and send them to me also. Night!
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you guys and gals for putting out a nice get together....it was kool hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones. Hopefully we can do this again soon.

Did you mention pictures?

------------------

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iluvsd619:

The BBQ was GREAT! I hope everyone had a good time. Glad everyone made it home ok. Hope to see everyone again soon. Post pictures and send them to me also. Night!

iluvsd619,
We had a great time. The most Fieros I've seen at one time in many years. It was nice to get reaquainted with many and to meet the San Diego gang. Wonderful hosts. Great BBQ ribs! Too bad that seagull got that last rib that I had my eye on! Thanks for the invite! I have no luck posting pics but PM me your email and Ill send all that we took.
Happy in L.A.
indydriver
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks like a great outing !

More pics please !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay