Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  A Real Mera in Paradise (Page 68)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Real Mera in Paradise by Fiero-in-Paradise
Started on: 08-18-2009 04:06 AM
Replies: 7115 (187105 views)
Last post by: Rexgirl on 04-19-2024 02:06 AM
reholmes

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exceptions on #8046 are the "286" badge and perhaps the wheels. There is also a small tray below the radio controls that matches the interior colors, and an ignition lock-out security system. The lower rear 1/4 panels are black rather than red. Does the AutoZone battery count against me ;-)

Pwn the page!

[This message has been edited by reholmes (edited 02-04-2011).]

IP: Logged
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is stock except for the 94 Bonneville SSEi Delco CD radio I installed that looks stock for the 88, and the bone stock looking 3.4 I put in to give the Mera some extra oomph. Shhhhh don't tell anyone. Oh I forgot, I also added the "stock" Darrell Morse strut town brace, and a non stock Optima battery (it was red).

[This message has been edited by Rick 88 (edited 02-04-2011).]

Indiana_resto_guy

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

except for no OEM sticker and reverse lights

and as for Nelson...."looks" is the operative word
you still got the org. engine?
but you two are most likely the closest.
Indy in the lead, so far.
Mike, sure its your story.

D

And the rear panel has never been cut. That makes it stock.
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Indiana_resto_guy

7158 posts
Member since Jul 2000

Originally posted by mera7:

so how many mera owners do we have here now?

Better question, how many Meras are represented?
reholmes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

94 Bonneville SSEi Delco CD

Is that a "slip-in" replacement?
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by reholmes:

yeah? i see i have issues with pulling out my current Batt. if i should have too....and yes New batteries are ok. they are "wearable parts"
engine swaps no, ie the reason you kept the org. in the first place. even suspention upgrades do not count.LaBaron/Corrvette/FERRARI, Brake upgrades? NOPE! dont count.
if you still got the rear deck support bar, yes.or did it get swapped out for the DickMan N.W.O.....dont count. 2 slat, of course.Heck, even the Fiero turns on the Mera ft bumper are "Mera" because of the way they are mounted. If Tommy ever comes back hopefully he is one step closer to the full Mera stock plan. i here someone got a set up for christmas. To Ole Saint Paradise for being the good man that he is!
Malhalo, Me Bragh

Ho,Ho......Honolulu, HI!! come take me back home!!
i was concieved in Honolulu just before that Parents lived in Oakland, CA born in MI
sorry the winter blahs....caught up to me....always do. at least in 6 weeks i can "fire it up!" the Mera i mean

we all also, still need to come to a concencess on the "No Cut Reverse lights"as a Mera orderable "option". remember i have quotes here from my P.O. here in the PFF, that like Indy_Resto, i may have not had Back up's on Mera X, too. i feel he may have cut them in or someone, just before him. not sure why, but i got white power back there and this aint no Deloran! hahahaaaa
i am on a line of inqury as to an accident My Fiero may have been in. so i have been going after the Fiero SE part of mt car not so much the Mera. i have done that and am confident i have A MERA, just not sure if i have a correct Mera on the correct VIN'ed Fiero. thats where i need the ole Employee's point of view like Rick has Mentioned.

wish My PO would have stayed in contact with me....but i DO understand why....Me Loco

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-05-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loco, are you saying that the back-up-lights were an option?

I just took a look at my Mera flyers and I don't see back-up-lights in the cars pictured??

And as for that battery, I have no idea where I would even start to get it out!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wayne Wm. Peterson:

I just took a look at my Mera flyers and I don't see back-up-lights in the cars pictured??

i see it as like the "delete" option....am i using the term right? like a SunRoof or the raido.....i dont know i just heard about this delete option on this fiero site....cannot remember where, tho.

i dont mean like an option to "add" them. but "the option" NOT to have them cut in. the only other place i have even heard this statement almost word for word is in that "XILLION" kit/Mera Video on FieroSails....if i remember the site correctly.

if the future owner wants no stinking back up lights maybe the orginal owner can order no stinking lights.
you know what i mean mang!?

and speaking of Spanish Infulence.....HEY RICK!!!??? ARE YOU FROZEN SOLID??
aint heard from ya lately. fingers too cramped to type? hope its all good out there for ya. holla' back,yo!!

out!~
d

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-05-2011).]

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you did not know it was not offered in 88 you would swear it came with the car. It even has the two round gray knobs in the same location at the factory EQ casette. It fits perfectly, and matches the correct red of the rest of the gauges. The only mod was to use the delco harness adapter. No wire were cut and it works fine with the factory sub. They are harder to come by than the later model Pontiac CD's but there is no compairson with how it looks in the car. They were offered in 92 to 94 Bonnevilles as I recall. Sometimes they pop up on ebay but they are always more expensive. Later model units with the large volume control tend to have problems with the volume control failing. My older units has been trouble free and plays burned CD's too.

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rick 88

3914 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Wayne,

The battery is a bear to take out. The 87 Mera owner here relocated his to the trunk are in a marine battery box. I wanted to keep mine in the stock location but, I did not want to do it again, so I purchase an Optima Red Top (with a handle just in case).

reholmes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

re. radio

I'll watch for one, thanks.

Where do you get the wiring adapter?

[This message has been edited by reholmes (edited 02-05-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchased the adapter thru a Delco supplier. I can't remeber the name, but the harness is designed to adapt the newer Delco radio to the older GM audio harness. It just plugs together. I will email you a picture of the radio tomorrow.
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we all also, still need to come to a concencess on the "No Cut Reverse lights"as a Mera orderable "option". remember i have quotes here from my P.O. here in the PFF, that like Indy_Resto, i may have not had Back up's on Mera X, too. i feel he may have cut them in or someone, just before him. not sure why, but i got white power back there and this aint no Deloran! hahahaaaa
i am on a line of inqury as to an accident My Fiero may have been in. so i have been going after the Fiero SE part of mt car not so much the Mera. i have done that and am confident i have A MERA, just not sure if i have a correct Mera on the correct VIN'ed Fiero. thats where i need the ole Employee's point of view like Rick has Mentioned.

wish My PO would have stayed in contact with me....but i DO understand why....Me Loco

D

The way it was explained to me is that early on in production the factory Ferrari lenses were used in the rear of the cars. As a cost reduction measure, C&C sought out some private manufacture to make a lens copy of those same lenses. Thst company was unable to cut in the clear area in the stop red lense due to a copyright infringment or a patent infringment from the F people. The plain red lense was a result and the clear Ford reverse lens was used for the back up lights.d
Most of us are aware of the cost of the Ferrari lenses so as can see the sense in the measures taken. I cannot recall who told me this story nor can I validate it but it does make perfect sense.
I have a sales brocure for the Mera and the pictured car has not got the Ford reverse lights (printed in 87).

So far as if you have a real Mera or not, have your supplied Rodney with your VIN number? He is supposed to have the list of Meras by VIN number that was produced.
reholmes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indiana_resto_guy:

Better question, how many Meras are represented?

IRG,

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too. I'm sure we all understand Dan has a broader objective--he's searching for his heritage, and I sympathize. OTOH, I don't understand why Rodney is not more forthcoming with the info in his registry

[This message has been edited by reholmes (edited 02-05-2011).]

Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OTOH, I don't understand why Rodney is not more forthcoming with the info in his registry

That might be a better question itself, from what I understand he is tracking less than half.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in my honest opinion this thread is a registry in itself... and the thread is far more informative than the other registry. my .02
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

in my honest opinion this thread is a registry in itself... and the thread is far more informative than the other registry. my .02

So far as owner testimony, I agree.

Now if Rodney would e-mail a link of this thread to his registry owners . . . . . . . . . . others input. . . . . ..

[This message has been edited by Indiana_resto_guy (edited 02-06-2011).]

mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2011 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So far as owner testimony, I agree.

Now if Rodney would e-mail a link of this thread to his registry owners . . . . . . . . . . others input. . . . . ..

i agree.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The way it was explained to me is that early on in production the factory Ferrari lenses were used in the rear of the cars. As a cost reduction measure, C&C sought out some private manufacture to make a lens copy of those same lenses. Thst company was unable to cut in the clear area in the stop red lense due to a copyright infringment or a patent infringment from the F people. The plain red lense was a result and the clear Ford reverse lens was used for the back up lights.d
Most of us are aware of the cost of the Ferrari lenses so as can see the sense in the measures taken. I cannot recall who told me this story nor can I validate it but it does make perfect sense.
I have a sales brocure for the Mera and the pictured car has not got the Ford reverse lights (printed in 87).

So far as if you have a real Mera or not, have your supplied Rodney with your VIN number? He is supposed to have the list of Meras by VIN number that was produced.

OK where to start.....reverse lights.

first a quote from MY previous owner....

Originally posted by Mera-NSX:

Thats great, I'll be keeping an eye out for your post with what you find out. Remember, he refused to give the vin #( (he was very firm about that for some reason?) but if you are there I suppose you should be able to find a way to get it. I know from the pictures on Craigslist the car does have the real 308 tailight configuration, I am familiar with it because my 87 has it that way. The one thing relating to that which makes absolutely no sense, is that he pointed out to me that there was "bodywork" done to the rear, as he explained why it did not have the Ford backup lights. That would make sense if someone were explaing how their 1988 Mera got those taillights, but actually seems to go against the thought that this would be the one & only 1986...as in that case, and I'm sure Rodney would agree, there would not be any bodywork to the taillight area, as they never would have had the Ford backup lights in the first place.

So when you go there to see the car, try to get a look in behind the taillight area/see if it looks like there was any alteration as far as the taillights go.

I got the feeling talking to the seller, that someone else familiar w/the Mera called him about this car before I did, because although he came across as not having much knowledge about the Mera, he seemed to mention certain things (such as the taillights), but still without any real certainty. So I believe someone already put some of those questions to him before I did.

As I mentioned, I dont see a problem with someone referencing the Mera for comparison sake, when they are talking about their 308 replica, as long as if they do not have a Mera they dont claim theirs is one. But when someone is using the term as a basis for why they are asking what they are for the car, and are in fact claiming it to be one, then it better in fact be legit or I consider that to be fraudulent & misrepresentation, and unfair to a potential buyer.

OK he makes a statement that his "87" has the 308 configuration and we all know thats my car.
ask Holmes. hes met him. hey Richard if you see Heath again see if he will call me. thanks!
well this makes me feel like he cut the reverse lights in himself ,if he means that the "308 configuration" on his "87" is without reverse lights but with all Carellos. follow?

but if he means he has just the ambers and the reds Carrello, and also has the reverse like a Mera should.
well he must have taken off the Carello Yellows because i have Mera1 yellows, OEM Mera...which he had 2 more of besides
between that and other 1986 Mera Proto accessories i have like the rear engine grill points, the Manual Mirror and one way directional switch(unconfirmed), the 2 slat up front, the flat back-black louverd sails, technically My Red Carello would be more like the proto and the SE model type similarity to me is the best. hopefully only 2 ever made
thats 7 1/2 commonalitys that Mera X and the 86 proto have with each other....thats quite alot. for 'my' kit car anyway.
sooo..... this quote is weird.

now Indy shows with a Rodney comfirmed "uncut" Mera.
now if there is no body work evident on Indys Mera it just dont make sence.

unless Meras left the factory uncut.

so if i have some body work to do to "restore" my Mera back to OEM....minus my OEM emblems....i think Indy, the Proto and maybe me...are the most stock Meras so far. now as mentioned i have focused on the 1987 Meras. #1 because i have one and as Richard mentioned for my heritage, well put Holmes

but #2 i felt when i first got here that a 1988 Mera owner would want to do this for himself, and after i got here with the 1987's, for the rest of the 88 guys here. i also dreamed of working with Rodney and this '88 Mera owner to breath new energy into the registery. hell we would've had a Reunion last year if my "Plan" was enacted. but, alas....my Hyper-Activity always pushes the cute girls away too....so i have done what i came here to do. I HAVE A MERA!! done.

i have since been looking at and for the 1988 Meras for what i call "Pontiac MERA...the latter year"
*post for context*

hope that makes sence??
so as far as My Mera in the registery.....NO, he said he did not have it in there.
but he disclaimed to not have all the Numbers, if i remember. that was 2 years ago.

and in the copies of the registery he sent me there are numbers of people and meras, but those are the people he sent register cards to. so i am not sure if he has a "MASTER LIST" seems like he needed a source to mail registery cards to. so i am hopeful that a MasterList exisits.

*post for context*

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-06-2011).]

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
for the newer guys.....
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/044167.html

the proto-INFO! Bro.....sssss
Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Know anybody with carfax?
Lets run em!

Dan, bring it down. I have two 87's you can crawl all over.
Where in MI are you again? I have a friend in Macoom County I visit from time to time and am overdue for a visit. I was last there for the 25th in the 88.
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Know anybody with carfax?
Lets run em!

Dan, bring it down. I have two 87's you can crawl all over.
Where in MI are you again? I have a friend in Macoom County I visit from time to time and am overdue for a visit. I was last there for the 25th in the 88.

i carfaxed mine before i bought it.....clean as a whistle. My PO said he bought from MI and the title search reflected this....but thats it only those two entries...this worries me. but the MiSOS has to only keep records for 10 years here in MI so i guess that it is only to show these dates....but other Fiero carfax some go all the way back to the org purchase. that why ythe worry. see the place to find a Mera Stash would be up here in the MI....both good and bad. either i got a Mera salvage survivor from the demise or its a Mera.

carfax disclaims to only report what was givin to them and the state of MI told me what they have, so i went to the PHS people to see what they had....but they said their info would not reflect the Mera conversion...saved $65. when i get Rich again i will do one but till then. What do i do but just mellow out and enjoy.....MERA X!

I... get me sum! in the Kalamazoo/BattleCreek area....i have a big stomping ground.

now if you mean Macomb county thats on the other side if the state.
but i see alot of Fiero Events with the FieroClubs out there so i am spending more time out that way, this year.

who wants Lake Mi resort towns with the P.H.A.T. beach action and the resturants with the vino all the time, eh?

look me up when you come up.
Dan

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-06-2011).]

Indiana_resto_guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana_resto_guySend a Private Message to Indiana_resto_guyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I... get me sum! in the Kalamazoo/BattleCreek area....i have a big stomping ground.

now if you mean Macomb county thats on the other side if the state.
but i see alot of Fiero Events with the FieroClubs out there so i am spending more time out that way, this year.

who wants Lake Mi resort towns with the hot beach action and the resturants with the vino all the time, eh?

look me up when you come up.
Dan

Yeah, my bad. He is over by Detroit in the burbs.
About 3 to 3.5 hour drive for you then down to here.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2011 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, my bad. He is over by Detroit in the burbs.
About 3 to 3.5 hour drive for you then down to here.

soo you are here....i keep editing above.

i would say on a nice summer day i could get down there in 2.5/3 hrs.

sounds fun. i plan on getting a new camera. i hear they are getting cheaper. so i would really like to see your cars and get a ton of pictures, thanks
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-06-2011 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im pretty close too dan... prolly like 20hrs or so...lol
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

im pretty close too dan... prolly like 20hrs or so...lol

ohhh i have a better mission for you.....

first choose a car...
bigger than a breadbox (YUGO) but smaller than a MonsterTruck.
then drive East to Florida and get MY Mera wheels!!!!

should you choose this mission. it will be paramount to the community and to the World.
the World of Mera X, that is
you also get a gold star and a +1 rating. shiney star and a green little bar next to your name.
i got the cash....Trip distance: 1352.74 mi Time: 20 hrs 34
about the same time and distance too.....thanks for doing this Mike, you are Swell
all kidding aside I am still considering a little FL road trip to snatch them rims......only time and money will tell!!

i got to see a driveway about some snow.
later
D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-07-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2011 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, were falling behind. Already to page 2 of da'chat!!!!!!

Repeat after me: "Mera, Mera, Mera."

OK, that's better, just don't let it happen again.

WWP
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol wayne. dans MERA tailpipes and 87 brake calipers with new pads went out today.
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-07-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mera7

1355 posts
Member since Sep 2009
dan whats the latest news on your wheels?
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dan whats the latest news on your wheels?

its funny you should ask.
in a thread here on the PFF i have been watching, a guy just posted and he is in TitusVille,FL.
sooo if a stranger is a stranger....but some are stranger than most, ME for example, when does a person youhave never met but chatted with become a aquaintance?this is my delima. the Mera Wheels seller i do not know from Adam, but if a guy on the PFF seems cool and has been a member for a while....is that stranger material? dont know how far InterNet trust is extended.

i would trust someone here (PFF), with references and a Paypal account i guess!

now i find a PFF'er in TitusVille, FL. long time member and over 400 posts.....
I am on the edge of something just do not know what-Supreme Victory or TotalFail, with jail time
its best to not rip me off when all i got is gascards, adult diapers, a rental car account and TIME!!
just so you all know

ohhhh yeah, Mike when did you ship my new toys?

D

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 02-08-2011).]

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adult diapers? ick
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Adult diapers? ick

sorry thats an inside Joke for Mike (Mera7).
hey Mike remember that wack-o Astronaught, lady?? just saying!!

getyasum!!

D

Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry thats an inside Joke for Mike (Mera7).
hey Mike remember that wack-o Astronaught, lady?? just saying!!

getyasum!!

D

Yeah, sure Dan, whatever you say. It's always "somebody else's" problem. (you poor, leaky thing)
mera7

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2011 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mera7Send a Private Message to mera7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes i do she drove like cross country to whack that other lady who was dating her man lol
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, sure Dan, whatever you say. It's always "somebody else's" problem. (you poor, leaky thing)

naw man i am goodthanks.....*fartsagurggel*.....uttt

i gotta go check something....later
D

reholmes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
awwwww man!! i want that interior!! i got $1500 in tax refund....ohhhh yeah. them wheels can wait

i was just telling Indy_Resto, i wanted the 1987 Mera leather and now Richard found one in Black.
thanks Richard. man....crap!! tail-lights,mirror switch.....seats!

sonofa.....gotta go!
D
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009
well now after a good going over that interior is wack....the pleating is all wrong. the only thing i DO like is the seats and the replacement tail-lights and panel salvage.

also i sent him a message, but does he say Mera 5 out of 88? thats wrong too. #7005 is in Sweden.

Dan
reholmes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reholmesSend a Private Message to reholmesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T-Top probably makes it worth restoring.
Wayne Wm. Peterson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Wm. PetersonSend a Private Message to Wayne Wm. PetersonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makes me sick to see one beat up like that.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 178 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   96   97   98   99   100   101   102   103   104   105   106   107   108   109   110   111   112   113   114   115   116   117   118   119   120   121   122   123   124   125   126   127   128   129   130   131   132   133   134   135   136   137   138   139   140   141   142   143   144   145   146   147   148   149   150   151   152   153   154   155   156   157   158   159   160   161   162   163   164   165   166   167   168   169   170   171   172   173   174   175   176   177   178 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock