Fieros in movies by Fino
Started on: 09-01-2006 08:23 PM
Replies: 221 (13187 views)
Last post by: OldGuyinaGT on 09-25-2023 02:05 PM
Fino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2006 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if anyone has listed information on Fieros in Movies but here is the list.

Go to home page:
http://www.imcdb.org/
Click on Pontiac

Pontiac Fiero in Cop Land, Movie, 1997
Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Kiss of Death, Movie, 1995
Pontiac Fiero Coupé in The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear (The Naked Gun 2 1/2), Movie, 1991
Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, Movie, 1994
Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Moonlighting, TV Series, 1985-1989
Pontiac Fiero GT Coupé in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (C.S.I.), TV Series, 2000-2006
Pontiac Fiero GT Coupé in Big Trouble in Little China (John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China), Movie, 1986
1984 Pontiac Fiero Coupé in A View to a Kill (Ian Fleming's A View to a Kill [James Bond]), Movie, 1985
1984 Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Heathers, Movie, 1989
1986 Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Movie, 1986
1987 Pontiac Fiero Mera Coupé in UHF (The Vidiot from UHF), Movie, 1989
1989 Pontiac Fiero Coupé in Back to the Future Part II, Movie, 1989

EDIT
Added from PFF:

1987 Fiero with a body kit in Action Jackson (1988)
???? Fiero fastback GT in Waist Deep
1988 Fiero GT T-Top in Stay Alive
???? Fiero red GT with tan interior in Frozen Assets
???? Fiero black in Friday 1995
???? Fieros red and white in Star Trek the Voyage Home
???? Fiero in Wayne's World
???? Fiero in King Of Queens
???? Fiero in How I Met Your Mother
???? Fiero in Rat Race
1985 Fiero in The Favor 1994
???? Fiero notchback in Above the Law
1986 Fiero gold in Mod Squad
???? Fiero in Thomas and the Magic Railroad
???? Fiero Artero in Herbie fully reloaded
???? Fiero gold fatback in Dumb And Dumberer
???? Fiero in The Animal
1986 Fiero black in The Event
???? Fiero in Flashpoint

Last update 01/01/2007
Ed

------------------
Fino
www.feroce.us
Member National Kit Car Club
Lifetime Member CFOGi

[This message has been edited by Fino (edited 01-02-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ricker429

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ricker429Send a Private Message to ricker429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That’s a nice list, but everyone always forgets about the car in Action Jackson (1988) with Carl Weathers. That’s a 1987 Fiero with a body kit.
roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen a very recent movie with a fastback GT : Waist Deep starring Tyrese. There is a GT filling up in a gas station and then takes off, it can be seen perfectly in the background. the movie is not out on DVD yet. thought id share
-Roy

------------------
Real Sports cars only have 2 seats....

Matching numbers GT # 17889 of 26,402 made in 1988, 1of 241 yellow GT's
1987 Fiero GT.......Burgundy in color, 74thousand miles.

[This message has been edited by roys88fiero (edited 09-02-2006).]

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JScott1's T-top GT was driven for a bit in "Stay Alive" as well...
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a nice scene of both the exterior and interior of a red GT with tan interior in a very lousy movie called Frozen Assets
brandosfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandosfieroSend a Private Message to brandosfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the movie friday had a black one in it for about 3 secounds.it was behind ice cube and the other guy as they were driving down the road
FieroGT868788

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT868788Send a Private Message to FieroGT868788Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i was watching dateline and saw in the back ground a nice black 84 coupe

------------------
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT
5 Speed
123 000km
Black over Gray

Red97

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is a gold notchie in a...........adult film i may or may not have lol. they steal it to impress a girl
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are a few fieros in "Star Trek the Voyage Home" oh by the way the fiero in Farris Beuler is a white 85 SE. I studied that movie to find out that one was. That poor fiero. She was beating on that thing.
Some pics from star trek.

I also noticed a white formula in a TV show called sister sister... where Tia's mom was at a church. The opening scenes in front of the church shows a fiero. Really nice formula might I add.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 09-02-2006).]

MarioAlmada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarioAlmadaSend a Private Message to MarioAlmadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there's also a fastback in Wayne's World when they're playing street hokey. Also in the shows "King Of Queens" and in "How I Met Your Mother"
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Ferris's sister is driving a white SE model. Just saw it while watching it. Cool!

Josh

------------------
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
Adam Savage

PFF
System Bot
ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ly41181

1013 posts
Member since Sep 2002
nevermind
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by moleman_in_a_FieroGT:

JScott1's T-top GT was driven for a bit in "Stay Alive" as well...

Here are some camera phone shots of the film

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20060811-1-058286.html

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and there is one in the movie Rat Race... in a heap tho..
Red97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is one in a new music vid its a red notch, i think its a vid for n'sinc or some boy band....they are making fun of the 80"s
red_rock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2006 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red_rockSend a Private Message to red_rockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Ricker is right.... Movie Title Action Jackson there is a Yellow GT Fastback with some kind of Testarossa look.
civicduty13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for civicduty13Click Here to visit civicduty13's HomePageSend a Private Message to civicduty13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is a 85ish red gt in the movie "the favor" (1994) Very good shots of the car too.
The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2006 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spotted one in a Steven Seagal Movie called Above the Law it was a notchback and I believe it was silver. Looked like a very awesomely bad movie.

Daniel

Heres the tag line.
He was a covert agent trained in Vietnam. He has a master 6th degree black belt in Aikido... and family in the Mafia. He's a cop with an attitude who believes no one is above the law.

[This message has been edited by The Poopsmith (edited 10-08-2006).]

CalicoDreams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CalicoDreamsSend a Private Message to CalicoDreamsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is also a Fiero in the movie Friday. It has an aero body kit.
swisscheese

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I just saw one in "Top Gun"

edit for drunk spelling

[This message has been edited by swisscheese (edited 10-10-2006).]

evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another to add... Mod Squad. Sittin at the pumps is what looks to be a gold 86se when they pull into the gas station
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas and the Magic Railroad. When the little girl Lilly is walking down the sidewalk in the rain, there is one in the traffic behind her.....stop laughing at me....I mean it.....stop
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont forget the Artero in four seines of the movie, Herbie fully reloaded

------------------
Artero Rebody , 18"s, 91' 350 SBC / Muncie 4spd
85.5 Porsche 944 euro *for sale*
82' Benz 300SD turbo . *for sale*
87' Fiero Cp. candy blue, Chrome 16"s, *will sale*

grgoyl86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grgoyl86Send a Private Message to grgoyl86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Years ago I was watching some cheesy movie about a private detective who drove a Delorean. At one point he was challenged to a race from a real redneck-looking guy, driving a hopped-up Fiero. The Fiero beat the crap out of his Delorean. Right after that, he took his car to his mechanic, and said something like, "there's something really wrong with this car. I just got beat by a Fiero".

I cannot recall the name of the movie, and can not fond any info about it. Sound familiar to anyone?
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phil:

There was a nice scene of both the exterior and interior of a red GT with tan interior in a very lousy movie called Frozen Assets

yeah
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:

Years ago I was watching some cheesy movie about a private detective who drove a Delorean. At one point he was challenged to a race from a real redneck-looking guy, driving a hopped-up Fiero. The Fiero beat the crap out of his Delorean. Right after that, he took his car to his mechanic, and said something like, "there's something really wrong with this car. I just got beat by a Fiero".

I cannot recall the name of the movie, and can not fond any info about it. Sound familiar to anyone?

yeah, someone posted screen caps of it here.
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grgoyl86:

Outside of the movies, v6 fieros will run rings around deloreans. deloreans are cool cars.. but not performance cars by any means other then cosmetics. they arent even midengine. the the 140hp v6 in the heavier delorean is not enough to match the stock 130hp v6 in our smaller more nimble fieros.

[This message has been edited by fierogt3800 (edited 10-10-2006).]

Crazy Fiero Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Fiero KidClick Here to visit Crazy Fiero Kid's HomePageSend a Private Message to Crazy Fiero KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the gold gt in waynes world appears twice in the movie. while they are getting garth's gremlin fixed. its in the background as garth scratches a car with an air wrench. it is the same gt as the one that passes as they are playing hockey in the street.
fierogt3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3800Click Here to visit fierogt3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierogt3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Crazy Fiero Kid:

the gold gt in waynes world appears twice in the movie. while they are getting garth's gremlin fixed. its in the background as garth scratches a car with an air wrench. it is the same gt as the one that passes as they are playing hockey in the street.

watch the movie more closly. I beleave there are six fiero sightings in the movie. i counted once but forgot. the gold gt was in two or three then there is a black coupe parked on the street, and ill have to watch it again to spot the others.
88fierocoupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88fierocoupeSend a Private Message to 88fierocoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching Dumb And Dumberer, When Harry my Loyd and towards the end of the movie Loyd is talking with the kid in the pirate suit and behind Loyd you can see a gold fastback parked on the side of the street.

------------------
Drew

88 Coupe 2.5ltr 5spd
***collecting parts for 383 stroker swap***

GBglide

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GBglideClick Here to visit GBglide's HomePageSend a Private Message to GBglideEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this counts, but in the original Transformers cartoon Punch/Counterpunch was a Fiero.
He appeared in the episode "Rebirth part 1".
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the Rob Schneider movie, "The Animal", he's chasing someone and they almost fall over the back of a silver bumperpad notchie as they're running across the street. A second or two later, as they run out from behind a house, the same car is sitting in the driveway.
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is a POS movie called "the event" that has my black 86se in one scene...its when the drag queens kick a guy out of the bar through the back door a low and behold there is my car parked right there....tim..
Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Number One Fiero in a movie of all time is Flashpoint.

------------------

1986 Fiero SE Fastback

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

lol i agree with you there
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In "No Way Out" (1987) there's a black Fiero being passed on the freeway. There's back and front shots.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Unsafe At Any Speed:

I never heard of this movie, but found it on Netflix and added to my list. movie was in 84 hmmmm.
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey my Fiero GT was in the movie even if it was only for a few moment.....in Lies and Alibis

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 3 fiero's which are rebodied Ferrari's that get destroyed in The Rock.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a similar discussion from 2005. It has at least one or two that aren't listed in this thread.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20060206-1-052071.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock