Fieros in movies by He Named Thor
Started on: 05-24-2005 11:15 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: Rhino88gt on 06-01-2005 09:57 AM
He Named Thor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
I couldn't find anything about these two when I did a search sooo:

In "A View to A Kill" (James Bond movie) There is a red Fiero waiting at the gate of a drawbridge.

and

Although I have not seen it (yet), a friend tells me that there is a chase scene with a Fiero in "Death Wish 4"

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Now I am going to have to break out my James Bond Movies and look for that one.

Maybe I will download Death Wish 4 too hehehehe.

thanks

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback
Remanufactured 3.1 w/ 13k miles on it now.
5 speed getrag with about 76k on it.

El Guapo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for El GuapoSend a Private Message to El GuapoDirect Link to This Post
If I remember correctly there was also a scene of a Fiero getting beat up (windshield smashed,etc.) in "The Big Lebowski" I may be wrong because its been a long time since I saw it, but I think I remember it. Anyways, it's a great movie so you might just want to check it out to see if I'm wrong.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
well I found the one you mentioned in "A View to a Kill".

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback

Pontiac Boi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pontiac BoiSend a Private Message to Pontiac BoiDirect Link to This Post
The movie I most vividly remember (because I enjoyed it so much) is Gone in 60 Seconds, there's a red notchie crashed on the bridge jump scene.

Here's a link to a past movie thread:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20030819-1-018435.html

13 Ghosts - N/A
Action Jackson-86-88 GTs with "Ferrari doors"
Armed and Dangerous
Army of One (Joshua Tree)-Bunch of kit cars
A View To Kill-red cp
Beastmaster 2, Portal in Time-red '84 2M4
Bird on a Wire - black fastback
Blackhawk Down - Fiero HAT
Bliss-N/A
Cutting Class - red 84
Cobra
Copland-red '84 2M4
Deathrace 2000-possible kit cars
Drive - red notchie
EdTV-N/A
The Favor-red '85 GT
Ferris Bueller's Day Off-white '85 2M4
Fortress-Medium Metallic Red '87 GT
Friday-N/A
the Glass House - Testarosa Kit Car
Gone in 60 Seconds - red notchie
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man - blue 87gt
Holy Man-red & white '86 SE
Home Alone 2, Lost in NY -
House Guest
Independence Day-red '85 2M4
Inspector Gadget-dark blue '86 SE, blue cp
Karate Kid-N/A
Last Boy Scout-red cp
Love Potion #9-black '85 GT
Lucky Numbers
Magnolia-white '85 SE
Manhunter
Making Mr.Right
Malibu Express
Metro - Silver Coupe
Mod Squad-gold cp
Naked Gun 2 1/2
Naked Gun 33 1/3
Pulp Fiction
Primal Fear
The Animal
The Rock-N/A
Short Circuit 2-red '84-86 cp
Silvestreak
Slingblade-N/A
Speedzone-red cp (mera??)
Star Trek 4
Star Trek 5-red cp, white cp
U.S. Marshalls
View to Kill
Waynes World-gold '86 GT
What ever it takes
White Men Can't Jump- red cp
Wild Cats-red cp
Y2K-black '85 GT

[This message has been edited by Pontiac Boi (edited 05-25-2005).]

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
WOW.........I am going to have to save that list somewhere. I will also check the movies I have that are on the list.

thanks for providing that

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Too bad there isn't an icon at the top, next to search, or at the bottom next to Pennock's Image Poster that links to this list.

------------------
black 85 GT on the road soon... REAL soon....

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
The Fiero hat in Blackhawk Down... I know it's not a car sighting, but do you think it should be on the list?
Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
I posted these recently but I found a blue 87gt in "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man" and A black fastback in "Bird on a Wire"
pollock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pollockSend a Private Message to pollockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by El Guapo:

If I remember correctly there was also a scene of a Fiero getting beat up (windshield smashed,etc.) in "The Big Lebowski" I may be wrong because its been a long time since I saw it, but I think I remember it. Anyways, it's a great movie so you might just want to check it out to see if I'm wrong.

That's a C4 vette. Walter (John Goodman) does it because he thinks that kid stole the briefcase full of money out of The Dude's (Jeff Bridges) car.

I agree that it's a great movie.

Jackie Treehorn: "Do you want a drink?"

The Dude: "Does the Pope sh** in the woods?"

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Add to the list:

"The Animal" with Rod Schneider. (Yeah. It pretty much sucked as a movie, but still...)

He's being chased on foot across a road and stumbles over the back of a silver(?) notchback.
The chase continues around the corner of a building, and the same notchie (oops) is sitting in a driveway.

Two-fer-one!

PFF
System Bot
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
there is also a red 84-86 notchy in a garage in the movie "drive" its wrecked in the front, and its in a auto-body garage, go figure.

matthew

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

You can see the red fiero in the crash below.

This is the one in Copland.

I tried looking thru Training Day, and The Last Boyscout but was unable to find the fiero's. If someone can be really specific I can try and look again. It would be cool to have pics from all the different movies.

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 05-25-2005).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Another one... a 1989 movie with Brad Pitt, called Cutting Class. There was a scene near the beginning of the movie where prettyboy Brad and a couple of girls are sitting on the back of a red 84.
Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
I think the one in the last boy scout is in one of the scenes where they are coming up the to the chick that died's apartment. It's parallel parked on the right side of the road facing the camera. I thought it was a red gt but I may be mistaken.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Ferris Buellers Day Off

White Men Can't Jump

Primal Fear

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 05-25-2005).]

RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Watching the simpsons last night, They had a red one in it. It was the episode were they built the huge mall and that really rich guy came in on his hot air balloon.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post

RandomTask

4539 posts
Member since Apr 2005
oh, and theres also one on a pepsi commercial, where the bubbles are bouncing, you can see it with its headlights up.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I just checked "The Rock" and I couldn't find one. (I hope its not the yellow ferrari) lol

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2005 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

I just checked "The Rock" and I couldn't find one. (I hope its not the yellow ferrari) lol

it is...the kitcar

-Coop

He Named Thor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for He Named ThorClick Here to visit He Named Thor's HomePageSend a Private Message to He Named ThorDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I think the person I spoke too got the number wrong. There is no Fiero in Death Wish 4. I'm thinking he may have ment Death Wish 3, but I haven't seen it, so I don't know.
PFF
System Bot
fierobrian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20041015-1-043566.html
here is a few photos of a fiero in license to drive . that one isn't on the list

[This message has been edited by fierobrian (edited 05-26-2005).]

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gecko:

My baby!! Oh wait, you're out in the garage, stressing me out..

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
Favor with Brad Pitt
Chris87fieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2005 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris87fieroGTSend a Private Message to Chris87fieroGTDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who watch "Curb your enthusiasm" there is a white t-top 1986 or 1987 Fiero GT in the parking lot of the beach on "The Thong" episode (episode 5 on season 2)
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2005 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post
Just spotted another one in "Gone in 60 Seconds". It's mostly out of focus and in pretty poor lighting, though. When Memphis steps out of the cafe from visiting his mother, and the cops approach him, there's a red SE parked on the road in front of the cafe.

-- dobey

KA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2005 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KASend a Private Message to KADirect Link to This Post
My wife saw one given away on a gameshow rerun today! So there's finally a reason to keepthat channel...
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2005 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Just spotted another one in "Gone in 60 Seconds". It's mostly out of focus and in pretty poor lighting, though. When Memphis steps out of the cafe from visiting his mother, and the cops approach him, there's a red SE parked on the road in front of the cafe.

-- dobey

I only see one red car there, and it becomes a bit clearer as their conversation goes on. I don't know what it is, but its not a fiero sorry.

------------------

87 Fiero GT Fastback

Two88Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2005 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Two88FierosClick Here to visit Two88Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Two88FierosDirect Link to This Post
That looks like a Nissan 240SX (1992-94). Definitely not a Fiero.

------------------
1988 White/Tan Formula 5sp - 171,000 miles (rebuild in progress)
1988 Red/Tan Coupe 2.5 5sp - 140,000 miles
Sister has a 1986 Gold/Tan SE V-6 - 40,000 original miles (the best in the 3 fiero lineup!)

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2005 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
NO, It is not a fiero.

------------------

88gt build up! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioDirect Link to This Post
Just noticed this last weekend in "Rookie of the Year." There's a red GT at a traffic light by the baseball stadium.
PFF
System Bot
Kentish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentishSend a Private Message to KentishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rhino88gt:

I posted these recently but I found a blue 87gt in "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man" and A black fastback in "Bird on a Wire"

I watched Bird on a Wire the other night and saw only a black 'vette, the one the bad dudes are driving. Sure you're not thinking of that?

Also watched Gone in 60 secs and did see the red notchie on the bridge.

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2005 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
Yep, like I said it was only for the typical "split-second" but it was there in the seen at the hotel parking garage.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock