Started on: 09-01-2006 08:23 PM
Replies: 221 (13206 views)
Last post by: OldGuyinaGT on 09-25-2023 02:05 PM
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2009 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was watching Sledge Hammer last night because I needed a good laugh that only an 80's show can give you.

When what do I notice?

As Sledge is talking to a lady who he has just helped by opening his car door and letting it slam into the mugger with her purse:

Then as he convinces the mugger to beat himself up or else he will shoot him:

---Pardon the quality of the pics - they were taken with a cell phone off of a projection tv.
IP: Logged
lilrifleman1200

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilrifleman1200Click Here to visit lilrifleman1200's HomePageSend a Private Message to lilrifleman1200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just watched the movie "pineapple express" as i was watching the movie the interior of the bad guys car looked really familiar... the car looks to be the 86 GT notchback. it was pretty cool
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw one in Back To Back:American Yakuza 2.It was a 84
wirthy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wirthySend a Private Message to wirthyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CenTexIndy, what channel is airing Sledge Hammer?
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
According to a buddy of mine, in the movie Black Hawk Down, in the start, there is a little boy wearing a Fiero hat. Can anyone confirm?
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jackie Chan Rumble In The Bronk

the lambo is a rebody, least it looks like one, and they break the damn doors off the thing , awesome stunt btw

actual pic from movie

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Since I can't get this movie on DVD yet, and am certainly not gonna get a VHS tape of it..... Can someone PLEASE help my sanity.... Is there or isn't there a red fiero in the movie Speed Zone? I remember that one of the driver's had written down peoples plates in the movie so he could report them stolen..... So either i'm slowly drifting or it was in the film... If it were, then it would've only been in there about a 3 seconds....

For those of you who are too young, it was a flim about an illegal Cannonball run..... A feature film, so not one of those Rally type runs, like The Gumball Rally.....

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Since I can't get this movie on DVD yet, and am certainly not gonna get a VHS tape of it..... Can someone PLEASE help my sanity.... Is there or isn't there a red fiero in the movie Speed Zone? I remember that one of the driver's had written down peoples plates in the movie so he could report them stolen..... So either i'm slowly drifting or it was in the film... If it were, then it would've only been in there about a 3 seconds....

For those of you who are too young, it was a flim about an illegal Cannonball run..... A feature film, so not one of those Rally type runs, like The Gumball Rally.....

It is a red Aldino rebody, referred to as a Fiero.

edit: BTW the actual movie Gumball Rally is still the best of these cross-country races. Nothing like a Shelby Cobra and Ferrari Daytona going at it in most of the film.

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 07-30-2009).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wirthy:

CenTexIndy, what channel is airing Sledge Hammer?

I have the DVD set.
Thunderkingben

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThunderkingbenClick Here to visit Thunderkingben's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThunderkingbenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just saw a fiero in wayne's world, when they where playing hockey in the street
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2009 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a red bumperpad on the side of the street in The Principal when Mr. Belushi is riding his motorcyle in the beginning of the movie.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the movie the joshua tree with dalf lundren the ferraries there driving in the end are fiero kit cars. exterior looks like a ferrarie an the interior is def fiero.

I cant spell.
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 01:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

In the movie the Joshua tree with Dalf Lundren the Ferrari's their driving in the end are fiero kit cars. exterior looks like a Ferrari an the interior is def fiero.

I cant spell.

LOL yeah u cant spell ill edit it for u
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seen one in 21 Jump street at 9:20 then again shorlty after this. http://www.hulu.com/watch/8...at-a-town#s-p3-so-i0 Rick B
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In Independence Day, in the scene where Vivica A. Fox is running through the tunnel to escape the fireball, one of the cars that gets blown into the air is a red notchie. You have to pause the movie to really see it, I just barely noticed it.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a Fiero w/solar panels in Naked Gun 2 1/2.....about 25 mins into the movie....
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

Just saw a Fiero w/solar panels in Naked Gun 2 1/2.....about 25 mins into the movie....

That was the Destiny 2000. It was sold on eBay recently. I bid on it but lost.

ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a movie... But there was a huge part of an episode on a white notchie on the MTV show Robs Fantasy Factory. He he was amazed to fine one forsale while driving around. He described the car to his cousin that had no clue as the "ferrari of the pontiac." He then bought it and drove it around doing burn outs and doughnuts. Very popular show for the younger crowd, I couldnt believe it when I saw it!
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could've sworn I saw one in I,Robot when Will Smith is chasing a "purse-stealing" robot through a parking garage. I'll have to look through the DVD tonight.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a white notchie in the newest episode of "V". It's clearly visible in the scene in the underground parking garage.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2009 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have way into the movie License to Drive from the 80s starring corey haim and corey feldman there is a white 95 or 84 in front of the club they go to. it only shows the front half of the car.
PFF
System Bot
Valkyrie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ValkyrieSend a Private Message to ValkyrieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

There's a clip of this part of the movie in, "Who Killed the Electric Car?" (watching it now) Does that count as it being in another movie?

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed this other day while watching Terminator II: Judgement Day.

I was like !!!

[This message has been edited by N3M3S1S (edited 01-11-2010).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had 'Cobra' on for noise and Sly got on the freeway and I thought I bet there's a Fiero somewhere there. Sure enough, he passed one.
joshua riedl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joshua riedlSend a Private Message to joshua riedlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saw a preview for Valentines day. Jessica alba is telling the 70's show guy that she doesn't want to wear the engagement ring. There is a red notchie outside.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2010 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I may have seen one pass by in Office Space, when they are driving, talking about their scheme.
Terry_w

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Terry_wSend a Private Message to Terry_wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Movie named Making Mr Right (I think).If I remember correctly it was a Gold Notchie. The main character was in it and one of the female main characters was telling him he had a cool car (or something to that effect)
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2010 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"the pest" Red notch first scene when hes leaving his home.
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a factory blue and grey GT fastback in the "In The Heat of The Night" the episode was from the late 80's so it was pretty new.
chrismclubm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this thread, craziest one was back to the future with the 1990 fiero...

------------------

For Fiero Articles, Magazines, and Prototype Photos, visit: http://www.gt.ppdictionary.com
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Man Apart - with Vin Diesel. Theres an 87-88 coupe.
PFF
System Bot
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching Absolute Power because there's a Typhoon in it and at the "Cafe Alonzo" scene there appears to be a white notch with a spoiler.It is in this scene at 2:28-29 its to the left of the screen
http://www.youtube.com/watc...UbV8&feature=related

[This message has been edited by NCTyphoonKid (edited 10-09-2010).]

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think theres one in gone in 60 seconds, the scene where nicholas cage has just spoken with his mother in the cafe when he steps outside the 2 detectives start talking with him and in the background looks like a red gt

jon
cheapindy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cheapindySend a Private Message to cheapindyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was watching TV yesterday and I came across Suburban Commando with Hulk Hogan so I decided to watch it. In the scene where Christopher Lloyd stops a guy from stealing a womans purse in a dark parking lot, She is walking up to a Red Notchie. It was dark in the scene so I couldn't get a good look at it but it was definitely a Fiero.
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Turner & Hooch like 5min's away from the end of it!

I found it on youtube look at 28sec's it is on the left http://www.youtube.com/watc..._CNs&feature=related
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if it's been mentioned but Running Scarred - 1986 - Billy Crystal and Gregory Hines - about a minute into the opening credits you see a red notchie parked along the street.

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Breaking Bad...A&E show, gold fiero jessie's drug friend drives one.

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl...
98 GTP - N* TB, 3.4 MPS, 1.95 rockers, SS Headers, Exhaust, GXP Susp.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2011 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just finished watching Illegally Yours, a silly 1988 Rob Lowe movie.
There is a red notchback at exactly 1 hour into the movie, and again at about 1:20.
It's in the background both times, just a quick flash of a sighting.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 05-31-2011).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...to add to the list - saw one in "The Real McCoy" near the beginning were Val is giving her a ride after she misses the bus.
W O R S H 1 P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for W O R S H 1 PSend a Private Message to W O R S H 1 PEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
also one Fiero, i believe its a silver 85 in Friday or Friday after Next
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock