Fieros in movies by Fino
Started on: 09-01-2006 08:23 PM
Replies: 221 (13205 views)
Last post by: OldGuyinaGT on 09-25-2023 02:05 PM
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but on the show King of Queens Carry drives a 1988 Red formula while following Doug to his fake job. I am not sure what episode it was, but it was when they went back in the day when they first started going out.
oh yeah. page owned
------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet)
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (bella)
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 06-09-2011).]

IP: Logged
MrBoernie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2011 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrBoernieClick Here to visit MrBoernie's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrBoernieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1984whitesc:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not, but on the show King of Queens Carry drives a 1988 Red formula while following Doug to his fake job. I am not sure what episode it was, but it was when they went back in the day when they first started going out.
oh yeah. page owned

That's in season 8 episode 3 - Consummate Professional:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyVm6XwcUFU (Part 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN_KdmgSxEw (Part 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qSRVr9zJ8 (Part 3)

Look at the beginning of part 2...

------------------
biggest Fieromeeting in Germany: http://www.fiero-performanc...dfahrt/index_en.html

My wife told me to choose: her or my Fieros... I miss her sometimes!

1984 Indy #1495
1988 GT #18689

88RedFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88RedFormulaSend a Private Message to 88RedFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Theres one in Twilight, almost ashamed to admit this.

Someone said this thing belonged to someone on Pennocks, any idea as to who?
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88RedFormula:

Theres one in Twilight, almost ashamed to admit this.

Someone said this thing belonged to someone on Pennocks, any idea as to who?

There are some things you dont tell others....This is one of them.......
88RedFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88RedFormulaSend a Private Message to 88RedFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

There are some things you dont tell others....This is one of them.......

I was just curious about the story behind it, its not like I was gonna harass the guy...

Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 06:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think he was refering to anything fiero related being involved with anything twilight related which i have to agree... team jacob all the way btw.....and here comes the ban hammer all thumbs down.....i was jk about the team jacob thing btw
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88RedFormula:

its not like I was gonna harass the guy...

the rest of us would

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 08-06-2011).]

Nazareth

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2011 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NazarethSend a Private Message to NazarethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red notchie in "The Houseguest"
crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2011 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont forget, there's one in the new movie Change-up
Ruffy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuffySend a Private Message to RuffyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The movie joyride. 20 minutes in on left side. I think its a yellow notchie. Its an older movie and one of Toby McGuire s first films.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

i think he was refering to anything fiero related being involved with anything twilight related which i have to agree... team jacob all the way btw.....and here comes the ban hammer all thumbs down.....i was jk about the team jacob thing btw

Screw that, I'm on team Alice!
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2011 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom Slick and I spotted a '84'86 coupe in the movie The Killer Elite...

It was shortly after the screen credits told us the year was 1980!

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just spotted one this morning...Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man...87 Blue GT, high aspect, cold (in front, moving away)
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im not sure if this had been mentioned but there is a Gold GT plain as day pulling out of a parking lot as the oldest was walking across the driveway exit.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to thank How I Met Your Mother for enticing me to finding my Fiero while I was car hunting.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicl...iac_model-Fiero.html

If any of the ones that we talked about here are not in the IMCDB send them an email (preferably with a pic) and they will add it.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This maybe a bit of a stretch, or maybe a genius find

In the movie "Gone in 60 seconds (2000)", not the '74 original, when they are in the warehouse grabbing the Ferrari's, just before Kip asks if they are going to make it, Sway pulls open a front hood & looks to me like the inside hood of a Fiero. You can't see the rest of the car because it's shot in an upward motion, so you can't see the dash, door, or mirror.

Advance to 1:02:00

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 04-01-2012).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit to add.....For me the coolest one is the Back to the Future 2 scene using the '89 silver concept car:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 04-01-2012).]

whereatt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whereattSend a Private Message to whereattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Adam Sandler drives a maroon 87 coupe in "That's my boy." Great movie by the way.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2012 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still cant find mine in Inspector Gadget, but when I was in Pittsburgh I was an extra. This is the only picture I found. I circled my car. At the time it was my 4 cyld power blue 87 coupe. Before i did the V6 swap to it.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

PFF
System Bot
Greedy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GreedySend a Private Message to GreedyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this one has been found. But I was watching "Home Alone 2" this morning and noticed a black notchie. It was tricky to spot as it passes right through the tree's. After Kevin encounters the bird lady and says "SICK" haha.

[This message has been edited by Greedy (edited 10-11-2012).]

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whereatt:

Adam Sandler drives a maroon 87 coupe in "That's my boy." Great movie by the way.

with a RUSH written on hood. Anyone else notice his window?
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

with a RUSH written on hood. Anyone else notice his window?

That little coupe was in pretty sad shape. I wonder if that was the result of the movie propmasters or the owner. It was filmed in Brockton, Lynn, and Peabody, Massachusetts according to IMDb.com

Here’s the body shop shown on the sign on the utility pole in one of the street scenes: http://www.legereautobody.com/

Edited for pictures.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 10-28-2012).]

pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 84 Sport will be in the movies next spring. "Ping Pong Summer"

Lea Thompson with my Fiero. One of the stars in the movie

88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
saw back end of one in "rock of ages" where the kid is getting on his bike singing--had a hard time getting my step daughter to rewind! about 10-15 min in

------------------
Pat Jones

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if it was mentioned but the new movie, That's my boy, with Adam sandler.. Funny movie!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2013 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a white notchie with a wing andat black wheels at 1:16:55 going left to right behind Charlie Sheen's head in "Navy Seals". Looks like an 87-88 nose, no FORMULA decal though.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-22-2013).]

Slow6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slow6Send a Private Message to Slow6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see it mentioned unless I missed it. The new movie Pain and Gain, Mark Wahlberg drives a Formula Fiero throughout the movie. Pretty hysterical seeing 3 big dudes one of which includes the Rock riding in it

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Old thread, I know, I know)
Yesterday I was clicking the channels on the TV remote like it was a game controller, trying to find something to watch, and stumbled onto "Into the Wild" from 2007 - just in time to see the back side of a silver fastback Fiero going thru a border crossing (not sure which one, southern or northern). It was an hour and 37 minutes into the movie. From the description of the movie, I thought it was the Canadian border, but the main character hopped a freight train and got off in Los Angeles, so then I figured it must have been the Mexican border. Unless that was one long-ass train ride.
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is one (maybe) in Lethal weapon. About 44 minutes in, Riggs is wishing Roger a happy birthday. What looks like a red notchie is driving the other way. The glimpse is brief. Someone will have to frame-check it.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2016 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

There is one (maybe) in Lethal weapon. About 44 minutes in, Riggs is wishing Roger a happy birthday. What looks like a red notchie is driving the other way. The glimpse is brief. Someone will have to frame-check it.

Don't know how the hell you saw that. It is less than a 1 second drive-by but here is your frame by frame

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-19-2016).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It still looks like a Fiero, to me.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good eyes Tshark, care to give me one.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2016 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not good enough to be a fighter pilot.
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bojack Horsemen series 1 episode 8

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 12-08-2019).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to steal my album from Photobucket to repost a few images. Unfortunately I could not save them in their original size

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10268 posts
Member since Aug 2007
And still one of my favorites. The 89 grey prototype in Back To The Future 2. Parked in front of a Pontiac dealership.
PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2019 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BoJack again .. Series 3 episode 2

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 12-20-2019).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2019 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PK:

Bojack Horsemen series 1 episode 8

Originally posted by PK:

BoJack again .. Series 3 episode 2

PK... have a look HERE. It's a great series.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock