Started on: 09-01-2006 08:23 PM
Replies: 221 (13205 views)
Last post by: OldGuyinaGT on 09-25-2023 02:05 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff got a screen capture of a Fiero that I totally missed in 'Titanic'....

-and-

He found a Fiero in 14 frames of the movie 'US Marshal's'
(at least this one is legit )

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 01-02-2007).]

IP: Logged
paulcal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget about the 85GT that was in "Cars".

------------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!"

NSAN1T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulcal:

Don't forget about the 85GT that was in "Cars".

your going to have to point this one out for me.. we have it and I havent seen it..

also theres one in a 90's show called Magnolia an 85 GT white I believe.. and theres a Red nothcback in the last terminator film
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2007 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's one in Gone in 60 Seconds too. Red coupe toward the end when he jumps the wreckage on the bridge in the GT500 chase.
paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NSAN1T:

your going to have to point this one out for me.. we have it and I havent seen it..

also theres one in a 90's show called Magnolia an 85 GT white I believe.. and theres a Red nothcback in the last terminator film

Here it is:

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ka-chow
Red97

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red97Send a Private Message to Red97Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its not a movie but im watching an old episode of "Due South" and theres a white gt with no wing in a used car lot thats selling stolen cars.
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here it is:

yeh haha good one
PePe-LePu_For_2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PePe-LePu_For_2Send a Private Message to PePe-LePu_For_2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here it is:

That's to funny! It's especially funny to me because my cousin is one of the animators at Pixar. I have to send him this shot!

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nobody has mentioned terminator 2 or carpool and i think someone told me there was one in home alone 2
The Poopsmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PoopsmithSend a Private Message to The PoopsmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This isn't a movie but I saw an 85Gt in David Blaine Street Magic Volume 2 or 3. Just for the record.
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NSAN1T:
and theres a Red nothcback in the last terminator film

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

nobody has mentioned terminator 2

NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

heh I was referring to "Rise of the Machines". the red notchie you see out the window of the tundra while theyre driving
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here it is:

Provided it hasn't been done yet....
RUN...do not walk...RUN to Pixar and secure licensing rights for this idea NOW!
You have one VERY HOT product idea there my friend... "CARS" sunshades!!!...pick your character....nice white sunshade with screen printed character eyes....how easy does it have to be?

Randy
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a Gold SE in "Big Trouble in Little China"

It is beside the gang members red Firebird after the first fight and Jack Burton's truck is "stolen".

------------------
Paul

Pontiac prestiege.... Pontiac performance...... Pontiac POWER!
For a full history of the Fiero SS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i haven't read over the 2 pages. But have you got down the fiero in T3 ? right before the big chase with that large crane, when arnold is talking, and he's driving, look out his window....
sorefeet

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sorefeetSend a Private Message to sorefeetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just saw one in the Eddie Murphy movie Holy Man, right at the end of the show when they are standing on the side of the road when Eddie left. You get a good top veiw of a red and grey primered widebody GT with no wing. I dont know for sure but it looked like #15. But the hood and headlights looked stock, I dont know what order curley did his mods in so cant say for sure if this is his car. But it looked good.
Dana McAlister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dana McAlisterClick Here to visit Dana McAlister's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dana McAlisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
didn't Ferris's sister in Ferris Bueler's Day off have a white coupe?
87SEV6Reborn05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEV6Reborn05Send a Private Message to 87SEV6Reborn05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any say Tommy Boy yet? right before they get to the prehistoric park, fighting over the radio station.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd never thought I'd see one or even post I saw one...but I did.

1984 Fiero in season three of the Soprono's. Episode 10, titled, "A hit is a Hit." The red Fiero is spotted right after the them song, and you can see a 1984? with 13" rims, hehe. A guy and a women appeared to be inside the car with the guy driving. I think it was about 5-10 seconds of the red Fiero. Regular Fiero, no rims, no body kit....plane Jane notch back. I think the women had "big hair" from what I could tell?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone mentioned "Child's Play" ?
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I mention seeing a glimse of a Fiero in a Hallmark movie this weekend with Dean Caine in it. The name of the movie was Crossroads a story of forgiveness. I didn't tape it or have tivo but it looked to be a red fiero gt with red sail panels and a chrome gas cap.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For all you guys (and gals) who enjoy seeing Fieros in TV shows/movies/etc, here’s a link to a film/video on YouTube you might wish to see.

Promoted in its YouTube blurb as “The best damn bad karate movie you've ever seen! Tape dropouts included!”, here’s Part 1 and Part 2 of “He Is A Spy”.

The Fiero appears for quite awhile in Part 2 (which also starts off with a great old Bachman-Turner Overdrive song I haven't heard for years).

I’m sure the producer of the video would appreciate some comments posted for him at YouTube. Be nice now!

Part 1..........

Part 2..........

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-16-2007).]

urbanairpaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for urbanairpaintSend a Private Message to urbanairpaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
edited: oops. nevermind

[This message has been edited by urbanairpaint (edited 04-26-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2007 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I'd never thought I'd see one or even post I saw one...but I did.

Geezs, I don't know if anybody has spotted it but, I saw a red notchback in the movie, Terminator III. Arnold was driving the wrecked truck in the city while talking to the kid and a Fiero is pictured. It's the part where Arnold ask, "Is there any cranal damage" to the kid and the girl in back of the truck.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glass House. A red testarossa and Jaguar XK8 are going down a twisty road and the testrossa starts to spin out and is hit broadside by a truck. During the spin, there are interior screenshots of the driver struggling with the steering wheel. instrumentation pod is clearly a fiero, although a real testarossa was probably used for the "non- wreckage" other shots.
superdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for superdaveSend a Private Message to superdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
iwantarotaryfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iwantarotaryfieroSend a Private Message to iwantarotaryfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i don't remember when, it was a few years back, but there was a white fastback in an episode of 7th heaven driving across a shopping plaza in a scene
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found a new one.
'House' the movie, not TV show.
When Roger starts walking up to the house and meets the realtor you can see a red 85 GT in a neighbor's driveway.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That white notchie in Ferris Bueller is in the very first opening scene. The camara is zooming in on the front of his house and the Fiero is right in front parked in the circle drive.

------------------
Boostdreamer
Admin for Fiero Pilots group on Flickr.com
1987 SE Daily Driver
1986 SE parts car

PFF
System Bot
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T.V. show... "King of Queens" ...I think it was the first episode. "Carrie" tails hubby to his new job in a red formula.

------------------

If you can read this... I'm parked.

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about The Rock with Nicholas Cage. The Ferrari 355 was really a Fiero in a rebody kit.
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) "Something Wild" starring Jeff Daniels and Melony Griffith. the highschool reunion scene you can clearly see an Indy Fiero in the parking lot.

2) Also there is a Magnum P.I. episode. Where a serial killer is driving arouns in an 85 red GT impersonating Magnum.

3) And dont forget the awesome Fiero episode of the TV show "How I Met Your Mother" episode; Arrivederci, Fiero about a fiero almost cracking 200k on the odo
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GBglide:

I don't know if this counts, but in the original Transformers cartoon Punch/Counterpunch was a Fiero.
He appeared in the episode "Rebirth part 1".

Anyone know where to see some of the old episodes? I haven't found this guy on YouTube or anything. There's also a toy of Punch/Counterpunch if anyone didn't know. A nearly complete toy in very good condition can go for up to $200 on eBay. I once saw an unused, new-in-box go for over $250
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

Anyone know where to see some of the old episodes? I haven't found this guy on YouTube or anything.

try here
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is another, ON "Night at the Roxburry" when that one dude runs into Chris Katan and Will Ferrell in their van with his yellow Ferrari/Fiero and there are some interior shots of the Ferrari rebody with the Fiero Gauge cluster/steering wheel and the center console against the fire wall.

Bet none of you saw that one!

------------------
Led Zeppelin and Fieros go well together.

niemann99

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for niemann99Send a Private Message to niemann99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was a Fiero GT in an accident in an episode of CSI Las Vegas. Grissom walked up to it and said, "Isn't that a Fiero?" Don't remember the name of the episode.

There was a brief flash of a blue? or purple? Fiero in video scans of the floor of the SEMA show if couple of years ago.

Wasn't the car in "The Wraith" a Fiero with a body kit?

If I remember correctly, all of the flashy cars in Miami Vice ( the original with Don Johnson ) were replicas. I think one or more had to have Fiero underpinnings. My suspect "car of interest" had to be a white 512 replica. I could have sworn it still had a Fiero windshield.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one made a cameo in my film short
(ok ok.. shameless plug... but tis funny!)
Click here to watch RoughDraft-46
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Bobadoofunk...you DEFINITELY have too much time on your hands.lol.

------------------
--David

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay