STAY ALIVE LA Screening by SNMFX
Started on: 03-23-2006 01:56 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: FieroRumor on 03-30-2006 04:30 PM
SNMFX

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2006 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
Friday March 24th "Stay Alive" Premieres featuring JSCOTT'S beautiful 1988 T-Top Custom Fiero GT.

Friday night 8:20 at The Grove (corner of 3rd and Fairfax), the writers, directors, and members of the cast will be attending a special screening of the film. Southern California Fiero Owners who have very nice Fieros are encouraged to attend with their cars. Please Post or PM me if you want to attend with your car.

Otherwise go see Proud2 in STAY ALIVE at a theatre near you!!!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroman_5000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman_5000Send a Private Message to fieroman_5000Direct Link to This Post
Hey...thats tommorow! I might be able to go see it...seeing how it supporst the fiero family and all...well not really but it does have a fiero in it...haha

BTW...it rated R now?

------------------
~ Shane

Love it, admire it....tear it apart!

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Watch the credits at the end and see if Jon is mentioned
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 05:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Cool.

------------------
Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & # 20

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKDirect Link to This Post
Heard a radio DJ talking about it this morning on the way to work . She was very enthused about it . No mention of the car though.

------------------
HARDCORE SBC CRONIE AND PROUD OF IT ! GOT TQ ?

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Metro Detroit owners: want to get together for this? location, time and day is up to whoever else posts and we'll find a place, maybe even to Ann Arbor, maybe even take a drive to Hell...

------------------

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
The wife and I just got back from seeing the Movie.
It was Ok, I thought it would've been scarier. More gore and
suspense were needed. Alot of things were predictable

I guess considering that this movie was shot and released
in less than a year is impressive.
The special effects were really good, actors were good.
Some things were to unbelievable and silly.
I would give it a C+

If it wasn't for all the hoopla about the car being in it I probably
never would've gone to see it. And after all the Hoopla the car
wasn't shown alot at all. Very short scene with the car.
If you did not look for it or know what it was you would miss it.
Just another red car in a Movie.
I am not sure if I am allowed to post a pic of it as I had my camera
phone with me and got 2 shots of it. If I get the OK then I will post them.

This is just my opinion on it and hopefully others will add there's to this post.

Mike OHIO

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike OHIOSend a Private Message to Mike OHIODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carolinajoe:

The wife and I just got back from seeing the Movie.
It was Ok, I thought it would've been scarier. More gore and
suspense were needed. Alot of things were predictable

I guess considering that this movie was shot and released
in less than a year is impressive.
The special effects were really good, actors were good.
Some things were to unbelievable and silly.
I would give it a C+

If it wasn't for all the hoopla about the car being in it I probably
never would've gone to see it. And after all the Hoopla the car
wasn't shown alot at all. Very short scene with the car.
If you did not look for it or know what it was you would miss it.
Just another red car in a Movie.
I am not sure if I am allowed to post a pic of it as I had my camera
phone with me and got 2 shots of it. If I get the OK then I will post them.

This is just my opinion on it and hopefully others will add there's to this post.

post the pic......i mean, its not like you took a picture of the movie itself. the picture was actually of the person in front of you, and the screen happened to get in the shot.

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
The movie was ok. I have seen better movies. But it was cool to see the fiero in the movie

------------------

Washing a fiero. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/057865.html

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
Ok you talked me into it.
In this photo there is a man that always
would talk. So I took his picture to later identify him

The other one is real, real blurry

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Well I wish I could have been at the LA Premiere, but seeing it in Daytona was cool.

I thought the movie was good. It's hard for me to say if it was predictible since I had read the script almost a year ago. No Proud-2 was not a co-star in the film like the '77 TA in Smokey and the Bandit, but it did get more screen time than Fieros are accustomed to getting.

I took as many pics as I could with my camera phone...but I can't pip from the hotel. If someone wants to upload them for me?

------------------

88 GT T-Top, 88 Fastback Chop-top (Archie #14), 1984 Indy, and 88 Chop Top T-top
Firebird Interior Installation Website

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Well I wish I could have been at the LA Premiere, but seeing it in Daytona was cool.

I thought the movie was good. It's hard for me to say if it was predictible since I had read the script almost a year ago. No Proud-2 was not a co-star in the film like the '77 TA in Smokey and the Bandit, but it did get more screen time than Fieros are accustomed to getting.

I took as many pics as I could with my camera phone...but I can't pip from the hotel. If someone wants to upload them for me?

Can you post some picture of your car in this thread so we can see what we are looking at on screen? Dude... That is very cool. How did you get your car in the film? Right place and time? I must have missed the thread.

------------------
Paul

Home Built Tube Chassis IMSA Race Car - 3.8 lb./hp | DAILY DRIVER and PROUD OF IT! 1987 Fiero GT 130,xxx, 3.1 motor, HHP swaybar, Full poly..... For a full history of the Fiero SS: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
This was the thread that has been following all the developments over the last year.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050690-4.html

I can't post from the hotel, but hopefully someone is about to post some of the camera phone shots I took.

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post
These are from JScott

carolinajoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carolinajoeClick Here to visit carolinajoe's HomePageSend a Private Message to carolinajoeDirect Link to This Post

carolinajoe

822 posts
Member since Feb 2005
That one shot is almost identical to the one I took
Here is a real blurry one, I had no clue when they were gonna show
it and I hardly ever use my camera phone. I didn't stay for the credits
were you on there Jon???
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2006 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I stayed through the credits, didn't see my name anywhere, but I did see "Tom Moore" as the transportation coordinator. He was the one who baby sat my car while it was in New Orleans. I think I'm going back to the 10:30 show tonight. I feel like seeing it again!

Yeah that shot throught the window was a nice shot but I was agonizing over the fact that the crack in my filler panel appeared about 20 feet long.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 03-24-2006).]

Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2006 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I knew I should have used my camera phone! But I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to record the movie or something. With bittorrent and all that making the MPAA and movie companies nervous I didn't want to draw any attention to me on opening night. BTW jscott, your phone takes nice pictures! You must have some more, I remember there being a couple of very sweet shots of your front end.
SNMFX

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2006 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNMFXClick Here to visit SNMFX's HomePageSend a Private Message to SNMFXDirect Link to This Post
JSCOTT that movie was damn good...BRAVO to PROUD2...The most famous movie Fiero GT since Action Jackson!!!
slickrick2000

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2006 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slickrick2000Send a Private Message to slickrick2000Direct Link to This Post
I sure hope you pulled up to see the movie in your car Jscott.

And then just kinda hung around it for a minute afterwards to see if anyone noticed which car it was.

[This message has been edited by slickrick2000 (edited 03-25-2006).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2006 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slickrick2000:

I sure hope you pulled up to see the movie in your car Jscott.

And then just kinda hung around it for a minute afterwards to see if anyone noticed which car it was.

Heh, That would have been cool .

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock