Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Calif Kid............................ (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Calif Kid............................ by rogergarrison
Started on: 01-25-2003 11:04 PM
Replies: 542 (47698 views)
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 04-27-2017 08:58 AM
The ROK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The ROKSend a Private Message to The ROKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where'd u get the Lingenfelter? What did you major in? Future mechanical engineer
IP: Logged
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2006 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Calikid, approx how long did it take for the suspension to settle down after the install of the intrax springs and poly on your red GT? I just did the Intrax springs, full poly, new ball joints and sway bars on my GT. The rear is sitting down at a nice height but the front only dropped maybe an inch, probably still about 1/4-1/2 inch higher than the rear still though.

------------------

Fiero- mild 2.9 160hp
Caprice- wild 383 500hp
--Adam-- ASE Certified Technician
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To the Troll "ROF" from the RFT Forum:

edit: picture removed, he got the message.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 09-15-2006).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
GTFiero1, mine settled after about 20 miles, of course my urethane bushings were previous broken in.
GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
also, when you cut 1 coil from the intrax springs, did you cut it from the bottom or top of the spring where the coils are spread out more? something tells me i may be doing this as your car looks nice the way it sits
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2006 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't honestly remember if it was top or bottom, work was performed at Evola's Service while car was in for other stuff. If I remember correctly, the fronts were pretty evenly wound for the 87 GT, my direction to the shop was that I wanted a further 1 inch drop on those springs, and to remove 1 coil on the end with the least impact to angle on the spring to seat. I'll give them a call tomorrow, see if they remember.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2006 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for member.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTFiero1:

also, when you cut 1 coil from the intrax springs, did you cut it from the bottom or top of the spring where the coils are spread out more? something tells me i may be doing this as your car looks nice the way it sits

On the fronts only, 1 full coil was cut from the "Bottom" of the spring.
jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn Nice car dude... and I didnt know why people were comparing you and I when I made my first few posts on HP/Build ideas but you know whatever there will always be the nay sayers... and also thanks for all the great links and company contacts as I too need custom half shafts made for my fiero and also

nice car wish I culd get anything Carrol Shelby signed the pen he used at a Barret Jackson auction to sign on of the last real original cobras was sold for over $10,000 so that makes your car a museum piece... and damn near priceless BTW the car he signed had people offering over $1,000,000 for it and he declined selling after the signature...
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jack ! A couple Automobile Appraisers I know have said that Carroll's signature will add a little value to the car, but not as much as Shelby Series Vehicles he's signed.
Dr.Porsche

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dr.PorscheSend a Private Message to Dr.PorscheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say, LOVE the car!!!!!
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dr.Porsche !

hatchetrider84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hatchetrider84Click Here to visit hatchetrider84's HomePageSend a Private Message to hatchetrider84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you running tubualr "A" arms? if so where did you get em? i remember a thread on tubular a arms and a tubular cradle...nothing too specific

------------------

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Running stock '88 control arms, never found a good reason to switch to tubulars. Tubular control arms and rear cradle may still be available from "Held Motorsports".

Cradle in my car is custom fabrication, known as a "break-away" design. It has an additional mid support member, and the left side of the crade can be detached to drop the trans for clutch changes. It has less "flex" than stock design, allowing the rear independant suspension to do it's job better.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 04-11-2008).]

AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2007 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Cradle in my car is custom fabrication, known as a "break-away" design. It has an additional mid support member, and the left side of the crade can be detached to drop the trans for clutch changes.

Pictures?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Pictures?

First of all, this is not a V8 Archie Conversion Kit in this car (just don't want anyone making an assumption that it is).

I don't have enough pictures of the cradle to show you all the details and craftsmanship that went into it. This cradle was fabricated by Keith Huff, formerly of "Fiero Motorsports" in LA CA. I have one picture that shows the "third support member" that runs fore/aft (welded) on the cradle. It is designed inline with a custom fabricated Trans/Engine Adapter Plate that bolts directly to the third member. Both Front and Rear Corners of the Cradle are heavly modified with bolt design joints (don't have pictures to show all the fine details), that clamp in the vertical plane and horizontal plane. The joints are reinforced with welded back stock along with tubular steel welded in for bolt clamp load support. All bolts are high strenght steel with torque prevailing nuts. The Trans/Engine Adapter Plate (not shown), is a two piece "sandwich", two seperate plates fastened together (similar to one pieces off bread directly on top of each other (total thickness approx 5/8 inch thick). The reason for two seperate thickness of alum plate has to do with starter mounting. The reason I brought up the Trans/Engine Adapter Plate is that it not only supports Eng/Trans, it adds structure to the cradle, and all taped thread points in the plate are high strength steel heli-coiled (permanent locktite used when installing heli-coils into plates). Everything, Engine/Trans/Cradle is solid mounted, no rubber, or urethane used, but you'd never know it when taking a ride (has fooled quite a few people). If I ever get to a point where I need to pull the engine, I'll have the cradle cleaned, repainted, and take more shots of the assembly. I also don't have any pictures of the engine mount on the right side, but it's designed very well.

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting, somebody was thinkin ahead on that one. How much ya want for it
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has been a pretty lazy Summer for me, adding a few pics to keep out of the closet. I did end up switching the 245x40 profile G-Force KDW2's (9.2 dry traction) off the rear, and went with the super sticky G-Force KD's (9.5 dry traction) in a 245x45 profile to match the fronts 215x45 KDW2 for sidewall. When I had the 45's on front and 40's on rear it just looked a little off, the KD's on the rear keep the rear end glued coming hard out of a corner, where the KDW2's felt just a little loose.

Lightened photo to show tires.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 09-28-2007).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, That is a nice car!!!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks !

Giving this a spring bump. Looks like I'll be getting a little late start this season, left GM a month back, now working Aerospace and Defense. Hot job at this time is the MaxxPro design improvements, which has me traveling a bit. Have some new things on car I want to do this year, but it may be slow going.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 04-12-2008).]

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the crazy world of Aerospace!

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much WHP did the lingenfelter stamp add?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

How much WHP did the lingenfelter stamp add?

More than you have !

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might have to look into a stamp if it adds 325hp...
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2008 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More than you have !

You forgot the " PAL ! " part.......................quote from Fast & Furious
Blue Shift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue ShiftSend a Private Message to Blue ShiftEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

You forgot the " PAL ! " part.......................quote from Fast & Furious

Lawl. The guy who said that also got roasted, too...

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
off topic post removed

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 04-16-2008).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by The ROK:

What did you major in? Future mechanical engineer

From page 1 of this thread:

Senior Automotive Engineer, have been working new vehicle programs for GM or Chrysler for the last 30 years.

That was in 2003.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sig on the dash is worth at least 15HP.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Guys !

Damn, you're only giving me 15 hp for Carroll Shelby's Signature, he said it was worth at least 25 hp !

The only signature darkhorizon will get on his car would be from the garbage man. He better stay in school a long, long time, maybe he'll eventually learn something.
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Guys !

Damn, you're only giving me 15 hp for Carroll Shelby's Signature, he said it was worth at least 25 hp !

The only signature darkhorizon will get on his car would be from the garbage man. He better stay in school a long, long time, maybe he'll eventually learn something.

Dont bet on it
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Yet another V6 troll looking for any opportunity to ruin a V8 thread.

Please rate accordingly.

isnt that illegal to ask for ratings?
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Based on your record here at Pennocks, I can understand why Formula88 posted what he did, and I'm sure a lot of others understand as well. While I would have preferred neither of your posts had been entered into my "build thread", there isn't anything I can do about it, except respond.

darkhorizion, you yourself know you've dumped a lot of turds into people's threads, and your target is nearly eveyone running more cyclinders than you. Frankly, a lot of people are getting annoyed at what you post, and your rating bar is a clear indication of that. Formula88 didn't type "give this sucker a negative, and send him packing", He posted his opinion with a "rate accordingly" statement to it, there is a difference.

I would appreciate it if you'd discontinue posting in this thread, which is intended to cover changes made to my car. Quite a few people visit this thread to review the car, they aren't interested in little turd dropping comment posts, and they clutter up the thread. If you want to take pot shots at me, or the car, then start a New Topic in the General Section were it will get alot more attention, which you seem to need.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After many enjoyable years with my SBC TPI, I decided to make my dream come true and push the car to the next level. Currently I'm having a 355 cu.in. SBC built up, and HILBORN EFI Stack Injection being built to order for the engine, both having some upgrades over what's shown in the links below. Plan is to put a hole in the rear deck lid and have the stacks sticking out about 2 inches from the top of the deck lid. Each Stack will have a dome screen mesh, which is a new item from HILBORN.

Timing at this point is to have it in car and running by the middle of June.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...sh=item230250098234&

http://www.hilborninjection...t.asp?Id=52&CatId=37

http://www.force-efi.com/fast.htm

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-11-2008).]

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's gonna be FUN!
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll buy your old engine, how much?
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all the car is simply stunning. Awesome on two levels. It's beautiful, and it performs as well as it looks.

I'm wondering if you considered using an LS2 or LS3 engine rather than another SBC engine. If you did, why did you decide to go with the SBC.

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My old engine isn't for sale, it's still got a lot of miles left in it, and may end up in my '87 GT.

I stayed with the SBC on the new engine as it will be a direct bolt in replacement, it's got a proven track record for durability, and there's an incredible knowledge base on the engine. Those are the main factors, not to take anything away from other power plant options, the SBC just seems to fit the theme of the direction I'm taking the car.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-11-2008).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update on progress made, long block should be completed this coming Thursday, Hilborn threw me a little curve on delayed shipment on the EFI system, but are promising to ship near the 27th.

Engine and Cradle out of car, doing odds and ends preparing for arrival of engine and injection system. List below contains the key ingredients of this heart transplant:

SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 4 BOLT BLOCK 355 CU. IN. (350 BORED/HONED .030) THIS IS A TWO PC REAR SEAL BLOCK BUT HAS A ONE PC RUBBER PAN GASKET UPGRADE GREAT FOR A BETTER SEAL. BLOCK PAINTED RED.

THERMAL CLEANED

NEW CAM BEARINGS

MAGNIFLUXED

EAGEL CAST STEEL ONE PC SEAL CRANKSHAFT

CLEVITE ROD & MAIN BEARINGS TO MATCH CRANKSHAFT

SPEED PRO PISTONS� FLAT TOP PN H345NP

GM SHOT PEENED RODS W/ARP ROD BOLTS

HASTINGS PN 2M139 MOLY RINGS FILE FIT

FEL PRO GASKETS

COMP EXTREME ENERGY CAM 507/510 LIFT, 284/296 DURATION, PN 12-250-3
GRIND No. CS XE284H-10

CROWER STAINLESS STEEL 1.6:1 ROLLER ROCKERS

PROCOMP ALUMINUM HEADS, 200CC RUNNER, 2.02 INTAKES 1.6 EXHAUST, 5 ANGLE VALVE JOB. MILD STAGE 2 PORT & POLISH INTAKE AND EXHAUST PORTS, ASSEMBLED WITH COMP CAMS SPRINGS No. 986-16 TO MATCH CAM, ROCKER STUDS, PLATES, + 200 MOLY HARDENED PUSH RODS, AND HYDRAULIC LIFTERS

ROTATING ASSEMBLY BALANCED

ENGINE COMPRESSION RATIO 10:1

MELLING HIGH VOL. OIL PUMP PN M55HV WITH SCREEN PN55S1

MELLING HARDENED OIL PUMP SHAFT PN IS55E

NEW CHROME TIMING COVER & POINTER

NEW 5 � QUART OIL PAN W/PUMP EXTENSION AND BOLT ON WINDAGE TRAY

NEW BALANCER PRO PRODUCTS 6.75IN PN 80000

BILLET SPECIALITIES "TALL" CAST ALUM POLISHED CTR BOLT VALVE COVERS W/RACING FLAGS AND 2 BILLET ALUM BREATHERS

ALL TIMING COVER, AND PAN BOLTS ARE STAINLESS STEEL

CLOYES GEAR ADJUSTABLE TRUE ROLLER TIMING SET PN 9-3127 HP ORIGINAL

MSD BILLET DISTRIBUTOR MODEL 85551 (PLACED IN LOCKOUT MODE)

MSD MODEL 6AL IGNITION CONTROL MODULE

MSD TACH ADAPT MODEL #8920

MSD 8.5 IGNITION WIRES

AUTOLITE RACING SPARK PLUGS AR 51

HILBORN 8 Stack EFI 2-3/16 BORE MODEL 327CBAAE2 W/12 INCH RAM TUBES

ELECTRONIC INJECTORS 36LB MODEL ENL-36

ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP 325 GPH WP600A, ADJ. PRESSURE REG, WR2040 W/GAGE

FUEL FILTER F1200-8/25 (25 MICRON), FUEL FILTER F122-8/74 (74 MICRON)

FAST XFI ECU MODEL FS301000, MAP SENSOR FS307007, CHARGE TEMP SENSOR
FS307004, WATER TEMP SENSOR FS307003

FAST FAN/FUEL HARNESS FS301406, MAIN HARNESS FS301200, INJECTOR HARNESS FS301200, IPU HARNESS FS301300

REMOTE THERMOSTAT HOUSING, POLISHED MODEL EL128

8 DOOMED STAINLESS STEEL SCREEN FILTERS FOR RAM TUBES

NEW ALUM CORVETTE SHORT SHAFT WATER PUMP

NEW ALTERNATOR

STARTER RECONDITIONED

OIL COOLER W/THERMO FAN, installed in front of lft rr wheelhouse - controlled off FAST ECU

REMOTE OIL FILTER HOUSING AND LINES TRANFERRED FROM PREVIOUS ENGINE

Picture of the FAST ECU and a description:

FuelAirSparkTechnology-FAST- XFI Engine Management System

FAST (SpeedPro) Electronics offers the XFI Engine Management System. This state-of-the-art system allows the engine tuner to take precise control of an EFI engine's operating parameters. The XFI unit operates in bank-to-bank or sequential fuel injection mode that allows the sequential firing of each injector once per combustion cycle. Another XFI feature allows the system to run "closed loop" with feedback from a wide-band oxygen sensor. For the ultimate in engine power and efficiency, you can program each individual cylinders timing and fuel control.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-12-2013).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Progress slow, but starting to pick up, injection system should arrive over next day or so. Couple shots of the new engine as we sat today.

Also, some new seats on order with 4 point black belts.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-03-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock