Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Calif Kid............................ (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Calif Kid............................ by rogergarrison
Started on: 01-25-2003 11:04 PM
Replies: 542 (47681 views)
Last post by: MinnGreenGT on 04-27-2017 08:58 AM
aaron88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaron88Send a Private Message to aaron88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all; nice. I so rarely venture out of Tech section.

The reason I decided to go N* and not SBC is because I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to get the weight distribution to a respectable level, but yours worked out nicely. I’m still not even close to being done (like you). But having said that, and again; your weights worked out really nicely. 45/55 weight distribution with 215/245’s respectively is a really tried and tested combination that works.

Aaron

[This message has been edited by aaron88 (edited 12-20-2004).]

IP: Logged
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pic's of the broken axles? I'm just wondering where and what part breaks.
thanks Gary
Note, I have not read all 6 pages of this post, so if this question is already here please inform me on which page that may be.
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The most common failure is right at the splined shaft input into the tri bearing joint, the shaft torzion twist shears at that interface (referring to the inboard CV joints). I've cracked some internal parts in the outer joints, but they were pretty high mileage.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you
Gary
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, did ya build it yourself. LOL

------------------
www.outpimp.com/?x=461381 www.mistreetscene.org www.cardomain.com/memberpage/570222

v8fiero2004

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero2004Send a Private Message to v8fiero2004Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A classic, for sure. I always love seing pics of your car. Makes me want to take out the 87 GT/LT1, but the weather sucks up here!

------------------
Formerly "87 GT 3800 SC"
Now 1995 LT1/Getrag

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2005 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

So, did ya build it yourself. LOL

Holy sh1t, looky what we got here! Now, i'm no devotee of all things California Kid, but aren't you the last person to be talking smack, Mr. "Roof Wing"? Mr. "Sponsored by Rice Phags Pro Magazine"? Mr. "3800 swap in progress" with no parts? Mr. "Downshift hard at 85 mph"? What have you built, chief? I suggest that you put down the stress and go out and fix your tranny before you talk any more. Thank you, have a nice day.

------------------
Member of the Year One OG's

Originally posted by shop_rat45:
It's much better than head cheese.
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

Holy sh1t, looky what we got here! Now, i'm no devotee of all things California Kid, but aren't you the last person to be talking smack, Mr. "Roof Wing"? Mr. "Sponsored by Rice Phags Pro Magazine"? Mr. "3800 swap in progress" with no parts? Mr. "Downshift hard at 85 mph"? What have you built, chief? I suggest that you put down the stress and go out and fix your tranny before you talk any more. Thank you, have a nice day.

Well I have built a couple cars. No Fieros as of yet but will soon and I'm not sponsered by a mag, it is just a company called Sport Compact Pro. I don't have a roof wing since it got old really quick. The whole 3800 in progress was and still is collecting parts. I mmight be selling some of the parts that I've gathered tho since I might be going with a V8 instead since that's what I'm familer with. Also It wasnt the down shifting that was the problem, i was using the brake to slow down not the trans and recently found out that the trans is fine, it's just a clutch issue. Stimpy, I aint got a problem with you so let's just try to stop talking crap. P.S. what kind of times are you pulling in with your 3800SC?

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

I've torque sheared and twisted stock GM axles that were made for my setup.

Lord what I'd give to be able to say that....

And have it be true....

Nice car Cali...looks like one heck of a Sunday driver; I'd have my foot into it too!

--Allen

------------------

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2005 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

Well I have built a couple cars. No Fieros as of yet but will soon and I'm not sponsered by a mag, it is just a company called Sport Compact Pro. I don't have a roof wing since it got old really quick. The whole 3800 in progress was and still is collecting parts. I mmight be selling some of the parts that I've gathered tho since I might be going with a V8 instead since that's what I'm familer with. Also It wasnt the down shifting that was the problem, i was using the brake to slow down not the trans and recently found out that the trans is fine, it's just a clutch issue. Stimpy, I aint got a problem with you so let's just try to stop talking crap. P.S. what kind of times are you pulling in with your 3800SC?

Well, if you are going to dredge up a thread that's been dead for 2 months to criticize someone for buying a completed car, you should expect someone to call you out for it. Especially if you are going around saying that you have a swap in progress, when you don't even have the engine.

That said, I've never run my car on a track, so I don't have numbers on it. It's quick enough for now, although my friends in Hanford are going to do a little tinkering on it one of these days and squeeze a little more out of it.

PS, I didn't build mine, either.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*snicker*
PFF
System Bot
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya I bet it is fast Stimpy, I was just joking with Calikid, I prolly wont build mine either.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of you that think I purchased a completed car, that is a major oversite, I've got part receipts that would fill a 3 ring binder, and have invested $12,000 into this car along with countless hours of labor since I purchased it. The Car is virtually new in condition with all wear items replaced (chassis and interior), engine performance modifications since purchase, in addition to countless little details. Unless you've seen this car before / after, as well as driving it, you can't appreciate how much has gone into this car. The original owner was informed on the progress of this car and was "blown away" by the number of improvements that were put into it (by me and/or someone I hired to do professional work).

Frankly, I would have loved to purchase a Completed Show Car capable of taking "Best In Class" awards at Hot Rod shows, as I don't see anything wrong with purchasing a completed car. That doesn't mean you have little knowledge about cars, in fact 98% of these buyers could do any of the work on the car, if they wanted to.

As you get older (in my case 55), you realize some jobs aren't worth doing at home, especially if you have the funds to hire professionals to perform what you want them to. In addition, living in Michigan doesn't leave me much time to enjoy my car, so the tougher jobs get performed quickly in a professional shop, so I have more time to enjoy it. I've been "hot rodding" cars since the 60's and pretty much done it all so to speak, it's just that priorities and pleasure do change with time for numerous reasons.

By the way, if you're like me, a Hot Rod is never completed ! I've still got many parts that have yet to be installed to improve it further, and will most likely buy more items for modifications. This Car has 12 years of modifications to date, that's what the hobby is about afterall.

Thanks to those who chose to post compliments on the car !

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-03-2005).]

webqaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webqazClick Here to visit webqaz's HomePageSend a Private Message to webqazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is when I actually heard, and then saw your car in person my jaw dropped! Amazing that is all I can say! By the way when did you get posi traction? :P

------------------
'85 SE 4 Speed
----------------------
No Cat
Holley Scoup
Holley Throttle Body

[This message has been edited by webqaz (edited 01-03-2005).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2005 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by webqaz:

All I can say is when I actually heard, and then saw your car in person my jaw dropped! Amazing that is all I can say! By the way when did you get posi traction? :P

Thank You !

The Phantom Posi (slang) was installed very early last spring, it does work, trans oil checked for metal dust at end of season, nothing found. I used their optional heavy spring set, and recommend you use all the spacer washers provided (I only used half of them to start with, next clutch change I will install the rest of them as the springs settled out a little).

edit: photo added to show Phantom Grip Parts:

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-03-2005).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2005 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feb. bump, can't wait till spring!!!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2005 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

power shifting can play a part too - but usually the trans will fail first on the fiero

this is part of why i think rubber is good to use for trans mounts - it obsorbes some of the shock loading that can break parts

Late on a response to this one, but I've never failed a Getrag by beating on it, which you sometimes do in the spirit of things. No recommeded, but I've even done a number of 5 grand, side step the clutch hole shots with 245x50x16 BFG Radial T/A's, and didn't leave chucks of metal on the pavement. Also did it with the Phantom Grip installed to test it out (nice twin streaks of rubber on pavement).

I would never have rubber mounts in my car for 2 Reasons, I'd be replacing them all the time due to breakage/wear-out, and they allow the trans to mis-located putting more stress on the CV's. When you're up in the torque rating that I'm at, you have to be concerned about a lot of minor details. Most of my "shock" loading comes from the solid hub on both 7.25" clutch disc, which so far is the only thing I've found to hold the torque. Sprung Hub Hi-performance clutches have shredded within 500 miles of installation, however I am watching those on the Forum that are running the Spec III to get feedback.

Thanks again to those who posted compliments.

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2005 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I used to run 245/50/16's on my 3.4 pushrod - on launching they always broke lose andleft two even streaks of black behind (no lsd in the trans) but on the 1-2 shift I used to break mounts and sheer transmission brackets.. IMO the 1-2 shift is much more abusing on the car than the holeshot if you are really driving hard, i've broekn most transmissions except the 4speed- only problem with the 4speed is shody syncros - so I got used to revmatching every shift (helped when one of those said clutch damper springs popped out and jammed the clutch on forcing me to drive with no clutch till i could pull the trans on a weekend to replace it)

for my 34 TDC setup i'm running polly for everything except the rear trans mount - just to obsorb a little and a spec stage 2..

too bad you are all the way across the US - i'd love to see/ride in your car

Late on a response to this one, but I've never failed a Getrag by beating on it, which you sometimes do in the spirit of things. No recommeded, but I've even done a number of 5 grand, side step the clutch hole shots with 245x50x16 BFG Radial T/A's, and didn't leave chucks of metal on the pavement. Also did it with the Phantom Grip installed to test it out (nice twin streaks of rubber on pavement).

I would never have rubber mounts in my car for 2 Reasons, I'd be replacing them all the time due to breakage/wear-out, and they allow the trans to mis-located putting more stress on the CV's. When you're up in the torque rating that I'm at, you have to be concerned about a lot of minor details. Most of my "shock" loading comes from the solid hub on both 7.25" clutch disc, which so far is the only thing I've found to hold the torque. Sprung Hub Hi-performance clutches have shredded within 500 miles of installation, however I am watching those on the Forum that are running the Spec III to get feedback.

Thanks again to those who posted compliments.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2005 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More new parts going on this spring, Thanks to Darrell Morse (very nice quality). Don't know that it will make much difference, but it certainly can't hurt.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2005 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spring bump
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2005 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dusted it off , and have been enjoying taking it out for some runs. It's an awesome feeling every spring to get behind the wheel and feel the power of this beast. It's also a re-occuring learning experience on how to drive it, you have to be really on top of your game to shift quickly in this car.

It's finally gettin warm enough here to start adding the new touches to the car, so I'll have to get in a few more joys of pleasure driving, then start working on it.

PFF
System Bot
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2005 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ever get that Accel lower intake installed? 15 extra ponies would be nice. Are you running a gm wiring harness and pcm or aftermarket?

I've been in a 430rwhp FI 406sbc fiero before and it was insane. I can't imagine ever getting used to that kind of power, especially for a daily driver I hope to be somewhere around 375-400hp with the N*, chrfab's wild cams, springs and retainers. Should be a nice cruiser, and I love lopey idles.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2005 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Ever get that Accel lower intake installed? 15 extra ponies would be nice. Are you running a gm wiring harness and pcm or aftermarket?

Lower Intake still in a holding pattern with a few other goodies, it's tough to make the decision to wrench on it, when it's running so perfect as it is. I just might run this season without changing it, as I'm coming up to 35,000 miles on this engine, meaning I might as well pull the engine down a little further, and have a 3 angle valve job done when I do it. Not that it needs it, but if you've got it apart, might as well go the extra measure.

The Corvette engine harness was modified, ECM Computer created cross-breed between Corvette / Fiero, Special burned Chip, all done by "Street Performance" in Mena AR:
http://www.hotrodlane.cc/
My setup with modified / flowed injectors runs just slightly "Rich" and idles at 1,100 rpm (doesn't idle lope at this setting, but does sound great). Also, all the electrical is setup to pull codes off the computer same as stock Fiero.

edit: corrected contact city and state.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 04-11-2005).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2005 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

all done by "Street Performance" in Mean Arizona:
http://www.hotrodlane.cc/

wrong city and state.. Mena ( and i can't spell ) and I'm thinking it's Arkensaw.. If you ever talked to them you'd know they're not from Arizona

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2005 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too much Coke !!!!!. You are correct: Mena, AR.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 04-11-2005).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice car Yellow is always a great sports car color. Couple questions for you. Do you have the cam specs around to share? Which heads are you using?Also, have you ever dynoed your car (rwhp) and if so what numbers it put? Thanks

------------------
Palm Beach Fieros
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

Snowcrash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnowcrashSend a Private Message to SnowcrashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too much Coke !!!!!. You are correct: Mena, AR.

Hahaha... If you've heard the rumors about the Mena, AR airport that comment take son a whole new light!

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2005 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for CrazyD.

Alex, hadn't noticed thread being bumped back to first page with your post, did reply your pm on same questions.

Not much new on this end, getting the car out once in awhile, Michigan weather and pot holed roads/road construction is terrible this year.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to keep it out of the closet.
YELLOWFIERO88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YELLOWFIERO88Click Here to visit YELLOWFIERO88's HomePageSend a Private Message to YELLOWFIERO88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Too much Coke !!!!!.

LOL. This is the first time I have seen this thread. Let me say that is one awesome car Great job. Keep it looking as good as she does.

------------------

88GT 3.4SC
88GT T-TOP
87GT VERT (build in progress)

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2005 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Yellowfiero88, appreciate the compliment!!!

I did a trial fit of the flush lamp setup yesterday, they will look great installed, but it looks like I'll have to some sanding/filling to get the correct interface between the clear lens, and the fiberglas lamp cowling. It's going to be a more than a couple hours project to get the look I'm after.

Haven't installed the strut bar, as I need to locate some dress up fasteners for the installation, and make a bracket for my gas strut (which will mount to the LH strut tower.

PFF
System Bot
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one AWESOME Fiero! I wish I had a chance to see it again today at the GM employee show. I will be unavailable today, but best of luck in the show!

I also wanted to make sure you broght the car up to the MFC's Great Lakes Fiero Festival. SHow is 7/29 - 7/31, 2005 in Birch Run, MI. More info: www.michiganfieroclub.com

------------------
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd --- "Peg" --- 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

This is one AWESOME Fiero! I wish I had a chance to see it again today at the GM employee show. I will be unavailable today, but best of luck in the show!

Thanks WingNut, appreciated!!! By the way the GM Tech Center Show is Wednesday June 22nd (tomorrow) from 10am to 1:30pm

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
California Kid,

If you ever come through Columbus, Ohio I would love to take a ride in the fiero. I will be looking for it at Aburn so maybe you can take me for a spin then.

Car looks great!!!!!

------------------
www.centralohfiero.org
In loving memory of Harold Hummel (PFF 4WHEEL)
1936-2004

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Columbus not on schedule this year, won't be able to make it to Auburn either, having a very busy summer.thanks to GM. If you happen to make it to South East Michigan sometime, we might be able to work something out.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-21-2005).]

3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car overall....though i think its time the rims be changed.

Respect to how much work/time/money and effort at in it.....i know it can be quite the challenge and build up process.......as I too have had quite the time with my 3800 turbo

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2005 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump dis too...
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2005 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Columbus not on schedule this year, won't be able to make it to Auburn either, having a very busy summer.thanks to GM. If you happen to make it to South East Michigan sometime, we might be able to work something out.

How about NIFE's Fierorama in Illinois? (In September)

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2005 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif, I'll keep the NIFE Show marked on the calendar, If I can make it, I'll be there.

Thanks for the bump Kameo Kid !

Adding some content from my Trophy thread, to let the other die into the achieves.

As I have posted before, I've kinda quit putting my car in shows, but we have beautiful weather on July 3rd, so I entered the car in popular local show. My car was "Classed Modified Street Machine, All Makes, Models, and Years" in which I was entry #117, entries in class was over 125. The show had more than 250 Beautiful Cars in a Park Setting that was pure eye candy. Here's how I placed:

No photos of the show, forgot memory chip for camera, but here's some shots a couple days later of how it was entered.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-27-2007).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2005 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-27-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock