Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts by FriendOfYours
Started on: 02-29-2012 11:28 PM
Replies: 308
Last post by: rogers9280 on 08-27-2013 09:50 PM
Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
so is FRIENOFYOURS real business name Jolley Racing? Listed as Dallas Jolley as the owner. I think Dallas Jolley 3rd. is who I'm dealing with (as Friendofyours) who is the son?

Anyone else have more info?

Thank you.
IP: Logged
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Purple86GT

1592 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Well I just got a voicemail at work (not in my office today) asking for my shipping address for the parts. My fingers are crossed.... I recommended he bring the parts with him while delivering Capt Fiero's car so that he can mail them from within Canada with tracking info for much cheaper and no chance of them being "lost" in customs..

I'll keep everyone posted.
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I know, more broken promises. I've been plugging away and finally got everything powdered and have a brand new flywheel turned and balanced just for you.

Good talking to you. Like I told you just now, I don't mean to give anyone the run around. I gain nothing by making you all wait except to piss you off. I'll be heading up Sunday to drop off Capt's car and will have tracking for everyone. This has been a long time coming for a couple of you and I can do nothing but apologize and get you all your parts
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

I know, more broken promises. I've been plugging away and finally got everything powdered and have a brand new flywheel turned and balanced just for you.

Good talking to you. Like I told you just now, I don't mean to give anyone the run around. I gain nothing by making you all wait except to piss you off. I'll be heading up Sunday to drop off Capt's car and will have tracking for everyone. This has been a long time coming for a couple of you and I can do nothing but apologize and get you all your parts

I know it's not really my business, but I'm really getting sick of watching this happen on this forum over and over. It's happened to me a couple of times from different people here. DON'T apologize, get them their damn parts and / or money back. Otherwise what you're doing is theft on top of lying. Seriously if you can't get your **** together, then issue refunds and close up shop. If I was in your shoes, I'd be looking for a way to get them their parts AND AT LEAST a partial refund for the trouble I had caused.

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-04-2013).]

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 01-06-2013).]

mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by mptighe (edited 01-05-2013).]

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Well my kit was not mailed out yet. Was supposed to be this weekend. A friend of the family has apparently passed.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Do you have to post everywhere everytime? You make it sound like I'm full of crap. I posted proof for christ's sake
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064543.html

If a kit is needed here it is, good people, already made, ready ship!
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:

I know it's not really my business, but I'm really getting sick of watching this happen on this forum over and over. It's happened to me a couple of times from different people here. DON'T apologize, get them their damn parts and / or money back. Otherwise what you're doing is theft on top of lying. Seriously if you can't get your **** together, then issue refunds and close up shop. If I was in your shoes, I'd be looking for a way to get them their parts AND AT LEAST a partial refund for the trouble I had caused.

Agreed.....Purple has been waiting a LONG time for his parts as have others, it really gets old reading nothing but broken promises and failed deadlines. From reading all of this stuff I am amazed at the patience some of these guys have with vendors.

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GTFastback:

Just got off the phone with FOY Racing, FriendOfYours hasn't been doing well and can't work as he posted. I actually got a voicemail but didn't leave a message they called me back later. The person I talked to was very nice and helpful, my order is being shipped today. He said FriendOfYours would be more in a tech support role now, and I believe he said his son is going to be taking over his forum presence. I wouldn't be worried at the moment as the shop is still operating.

If you were/are like me, concerned that I may or may not get what I orderd, I'd say don't hesitate to give them a call.

I was just hoping to clear something up here from post back in late June and early July of 2012. FriendOfYours said he had some health issues and the above quote says his son took over. I'm a bit confused, the FOY I know doesn't have a son, only a daughter. Sorry, not trying to be nosy, just concerned i guess.

PFF
System Bot
svincent550

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Did anybody receive their parts yet from Foy? If not did anybody receive a tracking number?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by svincent550:

Did anybody receive their parts yet from Foy? If not did anybody receive a tracking number?

Not yet.. Well at least not me. There was an unxpected delay yesterday... I hope to get my tracking numbers today and Capt Fiero hopes to get his car today.

svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Good luck to both of you. I hope I hear something soon to. Thanks for keeping me updated, because he rarely replies when I send him a pm.
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Good news, bad news?
mptighe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Soooo.....what happened?
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
FrienOfYours, given the complications with Capt's car, can you mail out my kit ASAP? Please send me the tracking info as soon as you do. Thank you.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-14-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Going today.
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Just to keep all the data together. (all pictures, threads are either from PFF or public domain.)

Current FriendOfYours complaints and scams.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091070.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/063342.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060847.html
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/126447.html

CaptFiero's thread where FriendOfYours is building his 4.9 Fiero. (yet to be completed)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/125304.html

FriendOfYours AKA RideZiLightning SCAM of 2007...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-1-064091.html

Thread with apicture of a younger FriendOfYours / RideZiLightning (he is the one on the right leaning on the engine crane.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090219-2-078290.html

Thread of FOY / RideZiLigtning working on a Fiero in his dad's driveway.
https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...7291&style=printable

Google Streetview picture of FOY's Dad's house with same Fiero... (did not include address or link to said house for safety reasons, this is just here to establish identity link)
svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Foy
Friend of yours
Enemy of mine
My parts or my money back. I have no problem flying up to washington if you cant keep your word!!!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
PMs

Steve - You have tracking for two large priority boxes - One with the f23 kit and the another with a factory htob system frmo GM to replace the one you sent me

Ian - You have tracking for your adjusted and repowdered dogbone

Jose - You have tracking for the flat shift adapter

Jake - It is a good thing I put everything together before I sent you your kit because I messed up your harness somewhere, I'm going to take it apart this weekend and figure it out. Your money is still in the trust account, don't worry. When I spoke to your father I explained that to him

Everyone should now be taken care of aside from Jake. I am not going anywhere, I have cleared out my inbox and will reply to any and all PMs
PFF
System Bot
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Direct Link to This Post
So are you back in business? I know last time I was on these forums (a month of two ago) you were having difficulties, and no longer taking orders. I am interested in purchasing a low mount alternator bracket.
pdemondo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2013 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Formula3800:

So are you back in business? I know last time I was on these forums (a month of two ago) you were having difficulties, and no longer taking orders. I am interested in purchasing a low mount alternator bracket.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091070.html
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
**edit after clarification over the phone... **

[This message has been edited by Purple86GT (edited 01-25-2013).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2013 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Formula3800:

RUN AWAY!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

RUN AWAY!

Hey Tony, we were talking about Spokane at our last club meeting, and were trying to remember who the Wizard is in your neck of the woods that builds the show cars that take all the trophy's at the Fiero Fest Every year, is that you, or do you know who does?

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2013 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
I think you are talking about fieroking? The guy who swapped sourmugs car?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

I think you are talking about fieroking? The guy who swapped sourmugs car?

Yes, Fieroking. An absolute great guy, let alone smart as all hell. His link is always in my sig.

------------------

Fieroking Customs

rogers9280

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogers9280Send a Private Message to rogers9280Direct Link to This Post
Glad to see nothing has changed with foy racing. Not really, I posted here quite a while ago with same issues from him. My opinion is everyone who has read any of this thread should get the point and not do business with this guy. He needs to grow up and figure out how to do business properly. Customer service is always number 1. Pissing everyone off is a sure way to end up bankrupt.

I realize we don't have a ton of vendors out there to help with our devotion to the fiero, but if we can't get parts from vendors online like this guy, what's the point.

I recently ordered some parts from west coast fiero, my experience wasn't all that good, but not anywhere near as bad as with foy. I did get my parts in time, shipping was outrageous for small concentric rings. $18, ouch. No Vaseline either. Rings fit perfectly.

My future business will be with local people making me my parts needed when needed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock