Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts by FriendOfYours
Started on: 02-29-2012 11:28 PM
Replies: 308
Last post by: rogers9280 on 08-27-2013 09:50 PM
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Direct Link to This Post
Pm sent about dohc kit
IP: Logged
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Did my packages get returned? I was hoping for thurs. 7/12/12 deliverery. As of today 7/17 my axle still hasn't shown up.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2012 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
We have not received anything. We will ship duplicates priority today if the originals do not arrive
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Bump
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-21-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
More parts out today. Check PMs

A customer was kind enough to send an installed pic of our exhaust

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 07-21-2012).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I can't wait to get my package on MONDAY 7/23/12!!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
bump
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
Got my last package yesterday. After dropping their last carrier, this package was beat on, but not torn or smashed, also it arrived as quickly as USPS priority does/should.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-30-2012 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
bump
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Next Big purchase the Exhaust system set-up!!
PFF
System Bot
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
A free bump and a question

any support (mounts n such) for the 6 speed automatic?

(The G6 auto trans)
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2012 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I wish!

Noone has cracked it yet and we don't have any plans for it
spartan_chaz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazDirect Link to This Post
i would like to check on the status of my 3800SC flywheel. I was told it was shipped almost two weeks ago and given a tracking number the has only said electronic shipment received for the past week and a half.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I'm guessing you posted this before we talked on the phone lol

Just so everyone knows, his flywheel was wrecked in shipping and returned. We have since started to ship UPS

Again, if you have problems, don't wait. Call! We don't watch the tracking once it is gone so if there is something going on, call us
spartan_chaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

I'm guessing you posted this before we talked on the phone lol

Just so everyone knows, his flywheel was wrecked in shipping and returned. We have since started to ship UPS

Again, if you have problems, don't wait. Call! We don't watch the tracking once it is gone so if there is something going on, call us

I did and i am happy we are getting it settled. Every time iv called it has been a pleasant experience you all are always willing to help! Just cant wait to get that flywheel last part im waiting on to finish my swap
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-09-2012 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
bump
spartan_chaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spartan_chazSend a Private Message to spartan_chazDirect Link to This Post
just received my flywheel today great service and gatta give a big thanks to Brian for helping me out and getting mine shipped out asap!

[This message has been edited by spartan_chaz (edited 08-10-2012).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-13-2012 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
bump
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2012 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
ttt
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Low Mount!!

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Good looking engine!

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 08-21-2012).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Maybe the next purchase will be in Winter.... the exhaust system
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Ttt
Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2012 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering what the status is about the 3800 motor/trans mounts that I have on order....! Thanks for the help with those, great price!

P. Sherman
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
We've been closed the past few days while I'm at the hospital with our newborn

Your parts will be out tmrw Phil!
Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTDirect Link to This Post
Oh, bummer.... I am sorry and hope that everything is alright. thanks for the info and can't wait for the parts!
Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTDirect Link to This Post
Free Bump:

I got update on order and thanks again.

[This message has been edited by Ponti88GT (edited 08-31-2012).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2012 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2012 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

Well isn't that lovely!

If you end up needing a motor there are several lowish mile 4.9s just down the street from me. 80k and under for $400 and under after tax

Do you know if that motor is still available. I am in Oregon right now, and will be traveling back to Canada in a week. I'll have my flatdeck trailer with me behind the 88GT and I could grab that motor on my way through. Would also love to see your shop. I am going to need a Y-Pipe for my V8 as well.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
We have plenty of good motors and you are more than welcome to drop by! I have a crossover on the shelf with your name on it
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Can you PM me all the related contact info. Shop address, Contact number and such. Is there someone around on the weekends, I was planning on coming up on the 16th or 17th, If I left Aurora at 10am and drove straight through I could be in North Seattle around 2pm on Monday.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
​(203) 433-2835
28101 11th Ave E​
Roy, WA 98580

I can be there, just call a couple hours before hand. The shop number will forward to my cell
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll call either later today or tomorrow to iron out the details, so when I get their it will be more time to load and socialize than trying to sort out details. I need to make sure I can get everything on this run or I lose out on my customs allowance for being in the US for over 2 weeks.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 09-10-2012).]

CheshireGrin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for low mount alt bracket early this week. Just hoping for an expected shipment date.
Thanks
Ryan
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2012 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for a 3800SC swap kit with F23 and alternator relocate kit. Woohooo! Can't wait to get down and dirty in the swap!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Well today was a good day. Loaded up the 3 piece Top/Side/Bottom box onto my trailer, towing with my 88GT and headed for the 200 mile drive to FOY's shop. I got their and saw lots of Cool Fiero's an F23 conversion in progress, a 3800 S/C car and lots of other misc stuff. The custom Getrag cross over (ypipe) for my car was completely done and the 4.9 to go into my car was sitting there all ready to go. We were about to load the motor onto my car and I said, just for the hell of it, what he would charge to pull my current 4.9 drop in this new one, with a Delta Cam, custom prototype parts. (sorry can't say which ones) and basically warm this motor up a bit. He quoted me a price for the install and then a separate price for the "upgrade stuff" Well right at this moment in my life, I have a 2.5 year old daughter going into the hospital for heart surgery on the 28th and a new baby due end of next month, so I new I would not have the time to complete this quickly. He however with his team at the shop could pop this out in just a few days. So I gave him 500 down to start getting all the tid bits ready, and will pay him the balance when I pick up the car. (He won't even get the car for a bit, as its a 3.5 hr tow from BC to his shop) I even offered to pay him to come and get the car but he will need to talk to a few people before he can commit to that.

He seemed like a General nice guy, great to talk to, knows Tons of Info about Fiero's and has a really in depth knowledge of what works and what does not. Seems he drives a bit like I do, so we got along really well. Just wait till you hear about his personal Fiero. Jr, I really want a ride in that some day. I just might need a neck brace before I jump in though.

I was really impressed that in the 36hrs advance notice I gave him, he was able to prep a motor, build my exhaust and have it all ready for me to pick up. Although I have not completed business with him, if today was a sign of whats to come, He and his team will be a HUGE asset to the Fiero community. He is fair with his prices, great quality work, and really up front guy. I know there have been some shipping issues, but I can attest moving from ne shop to a new shop a fair distance away has caused a few bumps in the road. So guys be patient, I know he'll get your stuff to you. Also he has a brand new baby at home, so I am sure that is taking time away for that too.

So thats my right up of my first meeting with FOY Racing. IN Roy Washington.

------------------

Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2012 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Foyracing, was wondering if I could get an update on status of shipping and tracking for the passenger axle, trans mount, and low mount alt bracket, thanks a ton!

Phil

pm sent.....

[This message has been edited by Ponti88GT (edited 09-20-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay