Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
3.4TDC/4.9l/3800(SC) Swap kits and parts by FriendOfYours
Started on: 02-29-2012 11:28 PM
Replies: 308
Last post by: rogers9280 on 08-27-2013 09:50 PM
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM about more parts. Did you get my message?
IP: Logged
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Responded
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-24-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Bump
asealy007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for asealy007Send a Private Message to asealy007Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
86GTFastback

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
Just checking in on my order, when you get some time just let me know where it is in process.

Thanks again.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GTFastback:

Just checking in on my order, when you get some time just let me know where it is in process.

Thanks again.

X2
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
x3
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2012 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
any word??
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to see if anyone knows him or has his contact information to see whats going on:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...089627.html#lastpost
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Phone number sent to you.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

NightMare Cruiser

2035 posts
Member since Aug 2009
Think I might contact Paypal soon! I ordered trans bracket, 3800 axle and Modified thermostat housing/inline filler. I was told on the phone that they had all my parts on hand. All they needed was for me to pay.
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-29-2012 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I can't apologize enough for the delay and lack of communication. My health has become a big enough problem that I'll no longer be able to work.

The shop will continue to take orders and the responsibility of forum contact is now on our lead technician. All pending orders will be finished and shipped no later than Monday. Please, if there are ever any problems, call us. Someone is always available to help
htexans1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

I can't apologize enough for the delay and lack of communication. My health has become a big enough problem that I'll no longer be able to work.

The shop will continue to take orders and the responsibility of forum contact is now on our lead technician. All pending orders will be finished and shipped no later than Monday. Please, if there are ever any problems, call us. Someone is always available to help

That is pure honesty and care for the customer. I hope your doing OK, and all is well.

I plan to reach you guys soon (88 Fiero 3800 S/C and a 6 speed auto)

Thanks for keeping this work up
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get well soon. If there is anything I can do let me know. Thanks for the update. Please keep us updated on your status.
Ryanstalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanstalinSend a Private Message to RyanstalinDirect Link to This Post
what is the number to your shop? Im sorry to hear to hear about your health. I hope you get better
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Ryanstalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanstalinSend a Private Message to RyanstalinDirect Link to This Post
is friendofyours still active and how is he?
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
Just got off the phone with FOY Racing, FriendOfYours hasn't been doing well and can't work as he posted. I actually got a voicemail but didn't leave a message they called me back later. The person I talked to was very nice and helpful, my order is being shipped today. He said FriendOfYours would be more in a tech support role now, and I believe he said his son is going to be taking over his forum presence. I wouldn't be worried at the moment as the shop is still operating.

If you were/are like me, concerned that I may or may not get what I orderd, I'd say don't hesitate to give them a call.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
I was told mine was shipping today! Guy on phone seemed very cool and understanding.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracDirect Link to This Post

Thanks again.

X4
PFF
System Bot
Ryanstalin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RyanstalinSend a Private Message to RyanstalinDirect Link to This Post
hey does anyone have the number for the shop, I need to order a flywheel this thursday. just wondering..
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I'll be the one to communicate on the forum from now on and everything will be much more prompt. We are primarily a welding, machine and powder business, so we haven't had a system in place for shipping and whatnot. We have new software for billing and shipping, so things will run much smoother

We apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused everyone. We want everyone to be happy, so please if you need anything, just ask. We can offer large discounts on future orders

Everyone that payed via PayPal, you should have received an email with tracking. Others, please check PMs

- Junior
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2012 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post

FriendOfYours

655 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Ryanstalin:

hey does anyone have the number for the shop, I need to order a flywheel this thursday. just wondering..

PMd
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2012 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
I PM'ed you about a part price. Were you able to read it?
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2012 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Replied
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Anyone get their parts yet?
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post
my order was shipped on tuesday, should hopefully get the parts tomorrow or saturday at the latest
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

I was told mine was shipping today 7/2/12 ! Guy on phone seemed very cool and understanding.

I just checked my shipping info. As of 9pm 7/5/12 it was still in Washington. Also it looks like the USPS didn't get the package on 7/2. On 7/3 they were informed of the package coming their way. According to the website they got the package on 7/5. Very frustrating. I understand the medical reason for the first delay. However the 2nd delay...??
Dementia

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DementiaSend a Private Message to DementiaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

I just checked my shipping info. As of 9pm 7/5/12 it was still in Washington. Also it looks like the USPS didn't get the package on 7/2. On 7/3 they were informed of the package coming their way. According to the website they got the package on 7/5. Very frustrating. I understand the medical reason for the first delay. However the 2nd delay...??

None of my business but you should be happy cuz you can see its on it's way. So it took an extra day or two but read about some of the other venders here who never get the product out and their customers never get anything for their money. Thankfully those types don't last long. Carter
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dementia:

None of my business but you should be happy cuz you can see its on it's way. So it took an extra day or two but read about some of the other venders here who never get the product out and their customers never get anything for their money. Thankfully those types don't last long. Carter

My question is "if I didn't call on 7/2, would they have sent it? If so when?" On 7/2 he assured me that it would be "picked -up" with the 6pm truck. Yea, some small vendors get in over their heads and ruin it for the rest of the vendors.
PFF
System Bot
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-06-2012 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
We use an independent pickup that delivers our packages, as well as all our neighbors packages, to USPS. Our towns USPS is ran by one single postman and is actually further away than traveling to the next town over. She left on vacation on the 3rd and of course, forgot about our packages.

You have our reason for the first and second delay, the best we can do is apologize and offer some kind of restitution. If you have something to say, there is no need to come on here like we ignore people, call us or send us a PM

We of course WANT your business and are constantly striving to keep things in order, and to continue to improve. Dave is the owner of the business and essentially the brains of the entire operation. We are grunts that aren't used to dealing with the business end of things, but that is quickly changing.

From what I myself have experienced and what others have said, our turn around time is still better than anyone else out there. These are all custom, hand cut, welded and powder coated parts. Perhaps we should just increase every order to a two week turn around, and ship before that if we can.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
I got package 1 of 2, despite being shipped at the same time. They appear to be good quality. I am losing patience with USPS. I have another thread in off topic describing trying to get a flywheel to them, USPS was 'holding' it.

Package 2 still says it left Washington. I'm hoping it will arrive in better condition, it's not FriendOfYours fault but it looks like package 1 was dropped out of a moving truck on the highway a couple times and taped back up. I'm about to pm to see if I'm missing anything in the box, I plan to raise hell if I am, I've never recieved a box in worse condition. I like the flat rate boxes, but lately I'm think I'll pay more but have less hassle with the other shipping companies.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
The box & flywheel situtation is why I stopped using 2nd hand / broker services for shipping my packages. 14 yrs ago, right before UPS went on strike I used Mailbox Etc. UPS agreed they "UPS" lost my package. But being mailbox etc was the broker I used I needed mailbox etc to shn some paperwork to get my refund, they would until I got a lawyer involved. Now I go to the po, ups or FedEx myself to ship things. Hope your other box shows up on good condition.
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyDirect Link to This Post

I got package 1 of 2, despite being shipped at the same time. They appear to be good quality. I am losing patience with USPS. I have another thread in off topic describing trying to get a flywheel to them, USPS was 'holding' it.

Package 2 still says it left Washington. I'm hoping it will arrive in better condition, it's not FriendOfYours fault but it looks like package 1 was dropped out of a moving truck on the highway a couple times and taped back up. I'm about to pm to see if I'm missing anything in the box, I plan to raise hell if I am, I've never recieved a box in worse condition. I like the flat rate boxes, but lately I'm think I'll pay more but have less hassle with the other shipping companies.

I also got package 1 of 2 yesterday, I was hoping to get my 2nd package today but it didnt arrive...hopefully arrives on monday...kind of disappointed that USPS didnt keep the packages together.... oh well...
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
I just called you about my packages.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
We now have a dedicated shipping/receiving person on staff and our quality control person from the fencing portion of our business is now fully trained in swap parts

The few issues DO outweigh the many successful transactions and we want everyone to be happy

We are also now using Google Voice. It is linked to the shop and both mine and our lead technicians cell phones. Feel free to call us at:

(203) 433-2835

Our hours of operation are 9AM-6PM PST Monday - Friday
86GTFastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GTFastbackSend a Private Message to 86GTFastbackDirect Link to This Post
I got my second package yesterday (and a 2nd Fiero for parts), it was beaten to heck and back as well. I'm definitely going to complain to USPS, this has been by far my worst shipping experience to/from WA

I don't blame FriendOfYours or FOY at all for the beaten up packages.

I didn't see my thermostat housing in my packages and I sent FriendOfYours a pm.

[This message has been edited by 86GTFastback (edited 07-11-2012).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2012 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting on second package. Pm sent about additional item.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock