Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  11.25" LeBaron/Cadillac brake conversion brackets (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
11.25" LeBaron/Cadillac brake conversion brackets by GS Jon
Started on: 04-30-2009 10:54 PM
Replies: 299
Last post by: scott0999 on 07-26-2011 01:44 PM
Forced_Firebird

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post
They were shipped the evening after the labels were printed - Fri night the 17th right before we headed out to visit family for the weekend, knew no one was going to be around until Tue night. The drop box they were dropped into was full to the top, barely fit the last one in. The drop box in the PO lobby wouldn't take anymore mail, it was also full. We have a skeleton crew as of now, mainly just me The only one not shipped that night was the one set going to Canada and the customer was notified, can't drop international mail in the drop box, has to be handed to a rep.

Still have one more set ready to label and ship that will be honored at the group rate.

[This message has been edited by Forced_Firebird (edited 12-23-2010).]

IP: Logged
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Really, really tempting.... hmm.

Must contemplate.
scott0999

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2010 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
most excellent, I'm still patiently waiting
Forced_Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post
After going through the tracking, I see that one is still not registered as delivered (or even posted as "in route"). If you still don't have them by tomorrow, I will contact the USPS and see what the deal is.

One of the sets has been delivered, the other set is waiting at the Post Office for pick up since it needs signature confirmation - sorry if this causes inconvenience, but since one of the packages was lost from the last batch, we would rather have a signature and to be picked up at the PO, rather than being left on a doorstep only to go missing.

Still one set ready for shipping at the group rate!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and we wish you a happy/prosperous new year!

Also, it looks like we will me merging with WOT-TECH.com come the new year and we will try to keep at least a few sets these in stock. With them being less of a "custom order" item, they will ship fast and always be available, but will still honor group purchases.

-John

[This message has been edited by Forced_Firebird (edited 12-26-2010).]

scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
must be mine please check into it. I'll let you know if its not here tomorrow
Forced_Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2010 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by scott0999:

must be mine please check into it. I'll let you know if its not here tomorrow

We will attempt to contact them tomorrow anyways. Should have been there Have a set still on hand if there was an issue and will take it up with the carrier - hopefully they are just late due to the holiday mail volume
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
saw the mail man come by, nothing today
Forced_Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2010 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post

saw the mail man come by, nothing today

Well they gave me the run-around when I called, first the woman told me to go to the local PO and see if they have the package, which they didn't. Second time I called there was a nicer gentleman who turned in an investigation and told me there's often delays for the holidays, but the package should have been there by now regardless. They told me I have to wait until next Friday to make a claim and they will be notifying me by Wed as to what the investigation brought. I will file the claim next Fri and if they have no news for me on Wed, we will ship another set out to you and trust if the original set shows up that you will return it.

I don't know why we keep using USPS, my biz partner prefers them, but it seems as though they lose and braeak a lot of packages. have to talk him into getting a FedEx account
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
update please

edit: just PM me, no need to keep it public

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 01-10-2011).]

Forced_Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post

update please

edit: just PM me, no need to keep it public

I have no problem keeping it public. USPS contacted me several times and promised the package was not lost, as you know there was a real tracking number etc. They called me today (hence the post) and said it is actually "lost" so tomorrow I will be packaging up the last set in the last batch and sending them to you. I am so sorry about this but the parts were sent and this is 2 out of the last 10 brackets we made that were lost and quite frankly I think this is hogwash, but there is no excuse for this one as this batch was required a signature. Please excuse this mess, but that $145 comes out of our pocket - not only for the set we originally sent, but now another set to replace it (ie $290 total) each time they lose them. This is getting ridiculous that we purchase insurance on every item that comes out of the shop, not just these brackets - check WOT-TECH.com at the products we offer, we spend several hundred a month on delivering items. The USPS is finally owning up to the fact. Hopefully they will refund the money this time, and it just sucks because we make so little on these.

You will have an email tomorrow with a new tracking number, and again, please accept our sincere apologies, but perhaps they will refund us this time for THEIR mistake...we only make a few dollars per batch and am inclined to throw up the hands and quit making these after the events that have transpired...
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
sounds good. you were smart to have everything insured and should be paid back for it getting lost
PFF
System Bot
Fenton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FentonSend a Private Message to FentonDirect Link to This Post
Still haven't received mine yet either. But I suspect that might be a border customs thing.

Fenton
Forced_Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2011 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Forced_FirebirdSend a Private Message to Forced_FirebirdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fenton:

Still haven't received mine yet either. But I suspect that might be a border customs thing.

Fenton

sounds good. you were smart to have everything insured and should be paid back for it getting lost

You guys have emails with your tracking numbers.

scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2011 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Forced_Firebird:

You guys have emails with your tracking numbers.

Thank you Sir
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
edit: nevermind, just checked it and "Processed through Sort Facility, January 18, 2011, 6:45 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054"

not sure why it took that long just to get to that point, but whatever its progress

[This message has been edited by scott0999 (edited 01-19-2011).]

fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2011 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Forced_Firebird:

Still one set ready for shipping at the group rate!

Do you still have a set available, if so, I will take it.
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post
done deal, + feedback left
Smeaudio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SmeaudioSend a Private Message to SmeaudioDirect Link to This Post
anybody still making these brackets????
TurboGt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurboGtSend a Private Message to TurboGtDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have the DXF files that Kohburn made?

I am looking for the front and rear (both 5 and 10 degree rotated versions)
scott0999

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2011 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scott0999Send a Private Message to scott0999Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smeaudio:

anybody still making these brackets????

I am, I'm having 3 sets made right now. should be ready later this week

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/055573.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave