Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. by Toddster
Started on: 11-30-2008 12:22 PM
Replies: 228
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 10-22-2009 12:02 AM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hey Todd how about a matching set of loks for my indy. doors and decklid.

Tom

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Tom

I just sold a set BUT...I might have another. Let me look and hit you back tomorrow.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by MileHighFiero:

Any Glass?

None extra. Besides the trim pieces shown I have a dome light that I am repairing right now. I also have some extra seals that need some repair and various exterior trim pieces too. I think I actually have some P-seals somewhere but haven't foudn them yet. I will gather all the extra T-Top stuff I have and post a pic soon. Then it's a free for all.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Tom

Nope.

I checked and I have a good set of door locks with no trunk. I have a good trunk with no doors and I have an assorted set of keys and locks that don't fit each other and I have no idea where they came from.

Dudeus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DudeusSend a Private Message to DudeusDirect Link to This Post
How much for complete 88 front suspension?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dudeus:

How much for complete 88 front suspension?

I sold the last 88 steering rack I had but I have the rest of the front end assembly. $250. Shipping will be a killer however.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, MO arrived, your rocker panels ship tomorrow.
fieroeater

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroeaterSend a Private Message to fieroeaterDirect Link to This Post
Hi, do you have the shift bracket off of the 4 speed. I need the bracket that holds the shift cables and the slave cylinder also attaches to it.
Thanks,
Josh
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroeater:

Hi, do you have the shift bracket off of the 4 speed. I need the bracket that holds the shift cables and the slave cylinder also attaches to it.
Thanks,
Josh

I might. I usually leave them on the tranny and sell teh tranny complete but I have one or two bad 4 speeds so I'll have a look and see.
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Hi, do you have the two outer trim pieces for the t-tops? The plastic piece that goes across the top of the roof on the rear of where the glass sits. Thanks for your time.
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Hi, do you have the two outer trim pieces for the t-tops? The plastic piece that goes across the top of the roof on the rear of where the glass sits. Thanks for your time.

I do but one of them is cracked. It can be reglued, sanded, and painted and will look like new again. I can put up a picture if you are interested.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by sparx22:

Hi
You got this part?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/045127.html

Nope, only got whole harnesses. I think a wrecking yard is your best bet for a plug.
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent...

Thanks!

MOBILE

------------------

Member MN Fieros Forever
Self Installed SC3800/getrag. 4 years in Avionics & 14 years in Car Electronics Experience........ 19"s.. w/ 13" Brakes all around.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

PM Sent...

Thanks!

MOBILE

Reply atcha

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-24-2008).]

jokerb90

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Direct Link to This Post
QUOTE]Originally posted by jokerb90:

how about glass notchback sail panels? Left and right, shipped to 99615, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Toddster:

I think both are OK, let me check.

Happy customer here, the glass arrived in good shape, well packed, all the way to Kodiak! Thanks!!!! (now if I can just find a 88 notchie....)
Too new to leave feedback

[This message has been edited by jokerb90 (edited 12-24-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2008 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jokerb90:

Happy customer here, the glass arrived in good shape, well packed, all the way to Kodiak! Thanks!!!! (now if I can just find a 88 notchie....)
Too new to leave feedback

I know you can't rate me until you have at least 30 posts but I tink you can leave TX feedback. It's worth a try.

For the rest, I have mroe stuff on eBay and I still have gobs on bits and pieces. Time to spend that Christmas Money.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com..._W0QQ_ipgZ50QQ_sopZ1
eldervampire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eldervampireSend a Private Message to eldervampireDirect Link to This Post
Hey Todd,

Did ya go eyeball that Indy? The guy pulled the ad, What happened?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eldervampire:

Hey Todd,

Did ya go eyeball that Indy? The guy pulled the ad, What happened?

Saw it today. I am going to buy it but he is an odd sort. He insists on clearing up the title issue before turning the car over. But we agreed on the sale so I should get it next week sometime.
vamper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vamperSend a Private Message to vamperDirect Link to This Post
rear calipers and disk for 86gt, please tell me you have them, and they are cheap, its the only thing keeping my 3800 from being road worthy
trod84se4spd

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trod84se4spdSend a Private Message to trod84se4spdDirect Link to This Post
the pics in your post show aero noses, i'm looking for a stock 84 air deflector (spoiler) in
decent shape, no cracks, any answers?
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by vamper:

rear calipers and disk for 86gt, please tell me you have them, and they are cheap, its the only thing keeping my 3800 from being road worthy

Yes, I have two rear calipers and disks. $50 for everything. Shipping will depend on your location. PM me your zip and I'll give you the full price.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by trod84se4spd:

the pics in your post show aero noses, i'm looking for a stock 84 air deflector (spoiler) in
decent shape, no cracks, any answers?

deflector? you mean the air dam underneath? The black piece? or the whole fascia?
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Todd,
You still have a GOOD slave cylinder from an Isuzu? I am in need quick and cheaply. Let me know.

-Joe
Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a steering wheel for the Formula still? Maybe some pictures?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Renegade blob:

Do you have a steering wheel for the Formula still? Maybe some pictures?

Beechwood or gray? I have both but neither have the horn paddles. You'll have to get those from the Fiero Store.

Joe, PM sent

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-29-2008).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
I need a set of fuel lines from an 84 - 86 4 cylinder car - the ones that run from the back of the gas tank to the drivers side strut tower.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

I need a set of fuel lines from an 84 - 86 4 cylinder car - the ones that run from the back of the gas tank to the drivers side strut tower.

Just the lines or the whole sending unit assembly?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
These lines are attached to the chassis and run from the area of the cruise unit, down the strut tower, and then along the inside of the drivers side frame rail, bend and then run across the firewall where they terminate with hoses going to the tank plumbing. I do not need the tank plumbing/pump/sending unit assembly.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Todd, have you come up with a price for everything I need yet? Please PM me and let me know what its going to be, I can paypal wednesday if I can swing it. Also, could you mark the inside of the wheel liners with the location they go in (I.E., RF for right front, LR for left rear, etc)?

Thanks,

-Brian
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2008 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Todd, have you come up with a price for everything I need yet? Please PM me and let me know what its going to be, I can paypal wednesday if I can swing it. Also, could you mark the inside of the wheel liners with the location they go in (I.E., RF for right front, LR for left rear, etc)?

Thanks,

-Brian

I'll have it soon Brian. Christmas and weather conspired against me but I have 90% of the pieces gathered-up so far.
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
do you still have the indy? or more importantly valve cover and air cleaner?

if so what do they look like and how much?
thack861

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thack861Send a Private Message to thack861Direct Link to This Post
i have a 88 fiero gt and i need the rear plastic windows as mine are broken. do you still have them? shoot me and email
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madess:

do you still have the indy? or more importantly valve cover and air cleaner?

if so what do they look like and how much?

They are gone already. Sorry.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by thack861:

i have a 88 fiero gt and i need the rear plastic windows as mine are broken. do you still have them? shoot me and email

This is the thread you want:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/030265-35.html
Zoom88

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zoom88Click Here to visit Zoom88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zoom88Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zoom88:

PM sent

Gray, I assume. PM atcha
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2009 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Engine covers from the Indy? The ones that are over the battery and vac canister.
Slave cylinder from the Indy?
Coolant fan resistor from the Indy?
Coolant fan relay from the Indy?

What do the seat skins look like? (Indy)
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
how much for a dozen oem hose clamps? Must be the original wire ones without rust.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock