Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. by Toddster
Started on: 11-30-2008 12:22 PM
Replies: 228
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 10-22-2009 12:02 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by traderguy:

Do You have an aux gauge set? I need something in nice shape..dark grey in color Thanks Dan

I just sold my last gray Rally Cluster. Sorry.
IP: Logged
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
What year and model? I believe I have one out of an 88 4 cyl coupe.

Do You have an aux gauge set? I need something in nice shape..dark grey in color Thanks Dan

pmbrunelle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pmbrunelleSend a Private Message to pmbrunelleDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a mostly unmolested V6 engine wiring harness?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2008 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pmbrunelle:

Do you have a mostly unmolested V6 engine wiring harness?

Yes, If you don't mind a bit of grease or the odd broken clip tab. PM sent
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I remember. I'll get the shipping quote today.
cpgolfer

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cpgolferSend a Private Message to cpgolferDirect Link to This Post
What are you asking for a sub-woofer setup?

------------------
ay te 8

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Hey toddster forgot to post that I got the package in and everything looked GREAT! The GT piece was exactly the color I needed. After you had shipped I remembered that in 87 they also had the darker grey as well and was fearing that. But it's the exact color I needed so thank you again.

Stu
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cpgolfer:

What are you asking for a sub-woofer setup?

PMed
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Hey toddster forgot to post that I got the package in and everything looked GREAT! The GT piece was exactly the color I needed. After you had shipped I remembered that in 87 they also had the darker grey as well and was fearing that. But it's the exact color I needed so thank you again.

Stu

Thanks Stu, Please leave feedback and I will do the same.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2008 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
Got payment Ed. The motor will ship Tuesday.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Mike, the 'Catastrophic Perverter' goes out Thursday.
PFF
System Bot
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Mike, the 'Catastrophic Perverter' goes out Thursday.

That will be in a plain brown wrapper right? LOL

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

[This message has been edited by ohioindy (edited 12-08-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ohioindy:

That will be in a plain brown wrapper right? LOL

Yeah, and addressed to some guy named "Steve"
Lee Phillips

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lee PhillipsSend a Private Message to Lee PhillipsDirect Link to This Post
VERY HAPPY with the car.

VERY HAPPY with the seats!

Todd's a REAL GENTLEMAN, and I'd deal with him ANYTIME!

THANKS, Todd!

Lee Phillips
S.Rydman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for S.RydmanSend a Private Message to S.RydmanDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the side marker lights for a 86 GT (smooth belt ... i guess thay are called) I need all four if you have them. shipping to 89143
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by S.Rydman:

I am looking for the side marker lights for a 86 GT (smooth belt ... i guess thay are called) I need all four if you have them. shipping to 89143

PM sent
cnander51

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cnander51Send a Private Message to cnander51Direct Link to This Post
I have an 86 GT in need of both rocker panels. If you have them, what would they cost with shipping to 33440?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cnander51:

I have an 86 GT in need of both rocker panels. If you have them, what would they cost with shipping to 33440?

$70 for both plus $16.97 UPS ground (2-6) days. I can ship tomorrow (Gray in color).

I also have black colored rockers but I can't ship those til Friday.

If interested PM me.
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
How about some mint ribbed molding, No door dings or scuffs?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Toddster, any chance you have a Silver auto shift surround trim plate? Just the plastic, not the rubbery part as it was referred to previously in the post How much shipped to 19539 if you do? Don't need the shift boot either, just the plastic trim plate.

-Brian
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

How about some mint ribbed molding, No door dings or scuffs?

I have nothing that is "mint". I have some good moulding with no damage but I avoid terms like "mint" or "perfect" ever since the incident.

I can post pics soon and you can let me know if they will work.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Toddster, any chance you have a Silver auto shift surround trim plate? Just the plastic, not the rubbery part as it was referred to previously in the post How much shipped to 19539 if you do? Don't need the shift boot either, just the plastic trim plate.

-Brian

I've got this one:

No ash tray doors or shifter boot. the flaws include one tab broken off where the boot wraps around and a few scuffs on the edge near the boot. They would likely be covered with the boot so it might work for you. It is pretty clean otherwise. It is not one of my better products but it's just $20 shipped so how risky can it be?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
One more question: Are the 2 plastic posts that are used as hinges for the ashtray doors still there on both sides ( I have ashtray doors I can use if the posts are still there)? Hows the orange paint on the shift selector indicator? Does the shift boot ring sit flat in the corner that is busted?

Its in better shape that the one one I just picked up, at least it doesn't have a nickel sized burn mark in it...
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
The tabs are there. There is a break in the middle of each ash tray support to make it easier to put the ash tray doors in without breaking the tabs too. You can just use a little glue on the break when the doors are back in and no one will ever know the difference. The orange paint is fair. The slider frame is loose on one side but I can firm it us with some epoxy before shipping.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I'll get back to you early next week on it. Thanks Toddster

-Brian
speed1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for speed1Send a Private Message to speed1Direct Link to This Post
Todd, the part arrived today. The part was very well protected and arrived safe and sound.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by speed1:

Todd, the part arrived today. The part was very well protected and arrived safe and sound.

Thanks, feedback left, if you could do the same it would be appreciated
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

I've got it if you still need it. See sig for sale thread.

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com >>> Build Thread >>> Parts thread (for project funding)

Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Todd.....I too lazy to read the whole thread...would you happen to have a passenger side seat bottom in gray? This particular style of seat?

Just need the bottom part. I removed the console and set it down on my passenger seat....and like an idiot, I leaned on it. Nice 1" tear in my otherwise perfect seat.

Thanks.

Dan
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Dan, Not that style. I have a passenger gray seat in the GT style and I have an '84 striped style passanger seat too.
PFF
System Bot
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
Todd....thanks anyway. I'll check and see if there's anything I've destroyed lately while you're parting these out.

[edit] Oh....wait, while I'm thinking about it, do you have an auto shift boot that's in good shape?

[This message has been edited by Frizlefrak (edited 12-12-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frizlefrak:

Todd....thanks anyway. I'll check and see if there's anything I've destroyed lately while you're parting these out.

[edit] Oh....wait, while I'm thinking about it, do you have an auto shift boot that's in good shape?

Yes, I do actually. $7 plus $4.75 priority mail.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-13-2008).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post
Two front wheel well tubs for an '88GT ? PM me please.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Yes, I do actually. $7 plus $4.75 priority mail.

PM sent
geobass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for geobassSend a Private Message to geobassDirect Link to This Post
I need a door latch? on the passenger side. The part that keeps the door closed until you use the handle to open the door.

Thanks,

George
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by geobass:

I need a door latch? on the passenger side. The part that keeps the door closed until you use the handle to open the door.

Thanks,

George

I got that. PM atcha
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
What do you have in terms of seats? I'm thinking even if you give me a good price it'll be too expensive to ship to the East Coast, but I'm curious what you'll say for it.

-Michael

------------------
"A guy know's he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a few days." -Tim Allen

He who dies with the most toys... still dies.

Check out my restoration!

joshh44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joshh44Send a Private Message to joshh44Direct Link to This Post
how much for the Slave cly from the 5spd Isuzu?
PM me please
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

What do you have in terms of seats? I'm thinking even if you give me a good price it'll be too expensive to ship to the East Coast, but I'm curious what you'll say for it.

-Michael

Shipping is not as bad as you think. I shipped two seats recently for as little as $38. One seat all the way to the coast might be more but it won't be over $50 via UPS ground most likely.

I have three seat options, Gray GT, Gray '84 striped with the speakers in the headrest, and beechwood. All the passenger seats are in good shape but I can pull the material off one and make a good driver seat if you like.

A passenger seat "as is" is $35, if you want me to make a driver seat out of it then it is $65 (washed as well). I can post pics if interested.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock