Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. by Toddster
Started on: 11-30-2008 12:22 PM
Replies: 228
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 10-22-2009 12:02 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2008 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joshh44:

how much for the Slave cly from the 5spd Isuzu?
PM me please

PM atcha
IP: Logged
i151

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for i151Send a Private Message to i151Direct Link to This Post
5 speed tranny?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by i151:

5 speed tranny?

PM sent
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
how much for all 6 control arms?
traderguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for traderguySend a Private Message to traderguyDirect Link to This Post
I need the four speed shifter out of the 84...How much shipped to 98038
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

how much for all 6 control arms?

6?

I assume you mean for an '88? I don't have many 88 parts right now. I have (3) 86 and (1) 84 that I am parting at the moment.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by traderguy:

I need the four speed shifter out of the 84...How much shipped to 98038

PM sent
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

6?

I assume you mean for an '88? I don't have many 88 parts right now. I have (3) 86 and (1) 84 that I am parting at the moment.

no for an 86, front upper and lower, and rear lower, i wana re-do mine, have all the stuff to rebuild them, but nowehre i could leave the car on stands for that long w/o getting a ticket or something else...
shawnhalolush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnhalolushSend a Private Message to shawnhalolushDirect Link to This Post
Got my parts today, they're great! thanks a lot. Feedback left and a positive to you sir.

Shawn
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post

Shipping is not as bad as you think. I shipped two seats recently for as little as $38. One seat all the way to the coast might be more but it won't be over $50 via UPS ground most likely.

I have three seat options, Gray GT, Gray '84 striped with the speakers in the headrest, and beechwood. All the passenger seats are in good shape but I can pull the material off one and make a good driver seat if you like.

A passenger seat "as is" is $35, if you want me to make a driver seat out of it then it is $65 (washed as well). I can post pics if interested.

Hmm, if I were close by I might buy em, but I think the overall price would come to a bit more than I want to pay for used seats. Could you post pictures of both grey sets, though? Maybe I'll change my mind.

-Michael

[This message has been edited by Fierology (edited 12-15-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

no for an 86, front upper and lower, and rear lower, i wana re-do mine, have all the stuff to rebuild them, but nowehre i could leave the car on stands for that long w/o getting a ticket or something else...

Ah, yes, gotcha. PM atcha
PFF
System Bot
MileHighFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MileHighFieroSend a Private Message to MileHighFieroDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any T-top parts available?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MileHighFiero:

Yep, I have one complete coversion kit with used seals and I have various miscellaneous parts too.

whatcha need?
snyderman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanDirect Link to This Post
Todd

Looking for a brake line from the master C to the rear. Also working headlight assembies for an '84 indy..got any?
Zip 12917
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by snyderman:

Todd

Looking for a brake line from the master C to the rear. Also working headlight assembies for an '84 indy..got any?
Zip 12917

PM sent
BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MileHighFiero:

Yep, I have one complete coversion kit with used seals and I have various miscellaneous parts too. . .

Was there any leaks or signs of any leaks from the T-TOPS?
What condition are the seals in?

Thanks,
Tim

Did you receive my PM reguarding the beechwood interior pieces?

[This message has been edited by BMTFIERO (edited 12-17-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BMTFIERO:

Was there any leaks or signs of any leaks from the T-TOPS?
What condition are the seals in?

Thanks,
Tim

Did you receive my PM reguarding the beechwood interior pieces?

The last PM I got from you on the interior was a request for what I had. I sent a reply with a picture but never heard back. I can resend. Let me know.

The seals are fair. I can't really say anything other than there does not appear to be any evidence of water intrusion into the car. The T-top conversion is on eBay right now. Comes with all the parts except for new rivets and P-seals. The trim color is gray.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
I wish you were close enough for me to take an entire frame. Oh well, interested in shipping an 84-87 cradle to 14085? Either way, I could use a trunk latch, you know...the little guy we all lift our cars by? Oh, forgot to mention...also need two 5-speed select cables for that F40 swap too, if you've got 'em.

EDIT: Just looked at your eBay...dammit! I want that Northstar, haha. Wish I lived in Cali.

[This message has been edited by 1986 Fiero GT (edited 12-18-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

I wish you were close enough for me to take an entire frame. Oh well, interested in shipping an 84-87 cradle to 14085? Either way, I could use a trunk latch, you know...the little guy we all lift our cars by? Oh, forgot to mention...also need two 5-speed select cables for that F40 swap too, if you've got 'em.

EDIT: Just looked at your eBay...dammit! I want that Northstar, haha. Wish I lived in Cali.

I can ship a cradle if you can afford it. $75 for the cradle plus shipping. I'll have to work that out for you. I have the latch, $5. On the 5-speed cables, Getrag or Isuzu? I just sold the last Getrag set but I still have an Isuzu set, one select and one shift. They are $20 each.
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Got the Cat...Thanks

------------------
Factory Stock
The way God intended it to be.

fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
i need a set of door and hatch locks and key 4 a 86 gt fast back if have how much to 44404
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Todd, do you happen to have the upper support brackets for the aero front fascia? shipped to 19539. Also interested in anything else needed for the conversion from 88 coupe bumper covers to the 85 GT bumper covers (aero wheel liners, etc)...

Let me know,

-Brian

[This message has been edited by Xerces_Blackthorne (edited 12-19-2008).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastmax:

i need a set of door and hatch locks and key 4 a 86 gt fast back if have how much to 44404

My GT is keyless, sorry.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Todd, do you happen to have the upper support brackets for the aero front fascia? shipped to 19539. Also interested in anything else needed for the conversion from 88 coupe bumper covers to the 85 GT bumper covers (aero wheel liners, etc)...

Let me know,

-Brian

Got it all. The honeycomb support, lower support brackets, airdam, etc. I'll have to gather the bits and work out shipping. I can do it this weekend.

Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Got it all. The honeycomb support, lower support brackets, airdam, etc. I'll have to gather the bits and work out shipping. I can do it this weekend.

The air dam is the rubber piece that sits on the bottom in the middle right? same thing Rodney has on his website listed as the radiator splash guard?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

The air dam is the rubber piece that sits on the bottom in the middle right? same thing Rodney has on his website listed as the radiator splash guard?

no, it is the actual air dam. It is a black peice of molded plastic that wraps all the way around the bottom of the fascia.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Ah, ok. I see. Do you have the rubber splash guard?
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
If you have the center console piece for an automatic transmission (86) is good condition, I want it. To make it clear, I want the plastic piece that has the cigarette doors. Message me with a price, I live Ontario, Canada.

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site and don't forget visit our google ad sponsors
http://educatorstop15.com/fieropage.htm

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Ah, ok. I see. Do you have the rubber splash guard?

Do you really want them? I mean seriously, I don't mind selling them to you, but buy Rodney's new ones. Used guards have paint overspray, tears, mud, they are brittle, etc.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by chrismclubm:

If you have the center console piece for an automatic transmission (86) is good condition, I want it. To make it clear, I want the plastic piece that has the cigarette doors. Message me with a price, I live Ontario, Canada.

I just sold it the other day. I have a few Manual ones left but no more Autos. Sorry.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Do you really want them? I mean seriously, I don't mind selling them to you, but buy Rodney's new ones. Used guards have paint overspray, tears, mud, they are brittle, etc.

I suppose I could pick up the ones from Rodney. Probably going to have to wait until spring...
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

I suppose I could pick up the ones from Rodney. Probably going to have to wait until spring...

I think you will be happier. I will sell great parts, I will sell good parts, and I will even sell fair parts. But I would feel guilty selling crap so I just don't do it and I get to live with my conscience.
Xerces_Blackthorne

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

I think you will be happier. I will sell great parts, I will sell good parts, and I will even sell fair parts. But I would feel guilty selling crap so I just don't do it and I get to live with my conscience.

Sounds fair to me Bumper swap is probably going to be a springtime project anyway...too damn cold right now, what with the snow on the ground (and don't you dare ask me what snow is lol)

Let me know on the price of everything shipped...Dont have a lot to spare, but I'm sure we can work something out...
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Sounds fair to me Bumper swap is probably going to be a springtime project anyway...too damn cold right now, what with the snow on the ground (and don't you dare ask me what snow is lol)

Let me know on the price of everything shipped...Dont have a lot to spare, but I'm sure we can work something out...

I know what snow is...I get the National Geographic channel ya know.

I'll start gathering the odds and end and get you an estimate.
fastmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fastmaxSend a Private Message to fastmaxDirect Link to This Post
do you have a sunroof wind deflector ? ship to 44404
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
How about t-top parts. I need the interior piece on the inside of the t-top for the drivers side. On the passenger side, I need the trim piece that screws to the car. Not the one on the windsheild pillar, but the other one.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fastmax:

do you have a sunroof wind deflector ? ship to 44404

Good timing, I have on up on ebay for $10 right now. Auction ends tomorrow. You can see the auction and the shipping here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...ESELX%3AIT&viewitem=
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by yellow fever:

How about t-top parts. I need the interior piece on the inside of the t-top for the drivers side. On the passenger side, I need the trim piece that screws to the car. Not the one on the windsheild pillar, but the other one.

I can fill half that request. This is all the extra odds and ends I have in stock right now. One Driver and one Passenger side T-Top trim piece and 2 driver side A-pillar trim pieces. All need new paint (available from The Fiero Store).

$35 plus shipping for the driver trim piece. $4.75 shipping Priority Mail.

yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverDirect Link to This Post
I will take that drivers side piece. I will pm or email you later today or tommorow. Thank you.
MileHighFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MileHighFieroSend a Private Message to MileHighFieroDirect Link to This Post
Any Glass?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock