Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. by Toddster
Started on: 11-30-2008 12:22 PM
Replies: 228
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 10-22-2009 12:02 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

you're a criminal for parting out cars with trunk corners that look like that.

In Cali they ALL look like that.

We just don't get the rain and road salt you guys have.

I'm selling frame parts...except for the Indy frame. That one stays intact. Let me know if you need floor pans or trunk corners.
IP: Logged
fieroboom

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

In Cali they ALL look like that.

We just don't get the rain and road salt you guys have.

I'm selling frame parts...except for the Indy frame. That one stays intact. Let me know if you need floor pans or trunk corners.

I'd love to get some upper frame rails... You can snip all the sheet metal away and do just the upper rails from the cabin back... Do you have any idea how much shipping might be to 35210, or what the total cost might be? I know it's awfully hard to guess on that shipping, but a ballpark would be nice.
Thanks!

------------------
Journal of a concept: http://southeastfieros.com

jokerb90

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jokerb90Send a Private Message to jokerb90Direct Link to This Post
how about glass notchback sail panels? Left and right, shipped to 99615, thanks.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

I'd love to get some upper frame rails... You can snip all the sheet metal away and do just the upper rails from the cabin back... Do you have any idea how much shipping might be to 35210, or what the total cost might be? I know it's awfully hard to guess on that shipping, but a ballpark would be nice.
Thanks!

I would have to cut the whole clip and ship it. That would be hard to guess but I have freight shipped engines before so it wouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. Let me work on it.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by jokerb90:

how about glass notchback sail panels? Left and right, shipped to 99615, thanks.

I think both are OK, let me check.

Also, to all, THE GT TRUNK SEALS ARE NO GOOD. Sorry.
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

I think both are OK, let me check.

Also, to all, THE GT TRUNK SEALS ARE NO GOOD. Sorry.

Umm, I could use a GT trunk seal.

Rolling Thunder

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rolling ThunderSend a Private Message to Rolling ThunderDirect Link to This Post
I may be in the market for a good front aero bumper. Plz PM me the price for your best and its defects.
only_1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for only_1Send a Private Message to only_1Direct Link to This Post
I am looking for a number of parts to complete my car. Can you tell me if you have them and cost shipped to 55379?

V6 front exhaust manifold
Rear hood torsion springs, for an 87 GT (I think that is the White code)
Possibly a steering rack.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by only_1:

I am looking for a number of parts to complete my car. Can you tell me if you have them and cost shipped to 55379?

V6 front exhaust manifold
Rear hood torsion springs, for an 87 GT (I think that is the White code)
Possibly a steering rack.

Got the V6 manifold, on the torsion springs do you need the heavy duty set for a fiero with a wing or the light set? On the steering column is it for an auto or stick?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Rolling Thunder:

I may be in the market for a good front aero bumper. Plz PM me the price for your best and its defects.

PM atcha
DeLorean00

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Direct Link to This Post
I need Indy door panels!! PM please, also I might be interested in the whole decklid off the indy minus the spoiler. Please let me know!!
PFF
System Bot
only_1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2008 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for only_1Send a Private Message to only_1Direct Link to This Post

Got the V6 manifold, on the torsion springs do you need the heavy duty set for a fiero with a wing or the light set? On the steering column is it for an auto or stick?

It is the heavier spring set for the wing.
My steering column is good, looking for the rack itself.

Thanks.
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 05:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeDirect Link to This Post
Toddster you have a pm.
sparx22

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sparx22Send a Private Message to sparx22Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by only_1:

It is the heavier spring set for the wing.
My steering column is good, looking for the rack itself.

Thanks.

PM atcha
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001
BTW, to everybody, I beleive in the feedback system so if you are happy with your parts and service please say so with some feedback. If not, please PM me to discuss a resolution. I am happy to work out solutions to problems with anyone who is not an insane control freak....no names.
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnDirect Link to This Post
Didn't get a response back yet, so here goes again. Do you have a center console shifter surround (you referred to it as the rubbery piece) for a manual available and in good shape? I'd take it and the hard dot matrix part attached also. Thanks

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kennn:

Didn't get a response back yet, so here goes again. Do you have a center console shifter surround (you referred to it as the rubbery piece) for a manual available and in good shape? I'd take it and the hard dot matrix part attached also. Thanks

Ken

Sorry Ken, Been flooded with orders and I forgot you. Yes, I have one in Gray. But the Dot Matrix piece is broken. Pm atcha
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

I would have to cut the whole clip and ship it. That would be hard to guess but I have freight shipped engines before so it wouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. Let me work on it.

No, that's ok. Freight would be a lot I'm sure. I can run up the the Fiero Factory here in AL. He's only bout an 1.5 hrs away from me. Thanks though!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

No, that's ok. Freight would be a lot I'm sure. I can run up the the Fiero Factory here in AL. He's only bout an 1.5 hrs away from me. Thanks though!

Totally understand. Stay tuned. After I have gutted the cars I will start making some selective cuts and stocking smaller pieces for you rust belt folk.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Most orders have been shipped or are going out today. I still have plenty of stuff left so ask away.

AND I found a couple of boxes in my garage filled with Formula parts. Let me know your 88 needs.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kennn:

Ken

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

BTW, to everybody, I beleive in the feedback system so if you are happy with your parts and service please say so with some feedback. If not, please PM me to discuss a resolution. I am happy to work out solutions to problems with anyone who is not an insane control freak....no names.

Yeah: RIGHT!
I guess that's why you had your FRIENDS AT EBAY DELETE ALL YOUR NEGATIVE & NEUTRAL FEEDBACK!!!
SHEESH...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html
I was going to not say a thing but that statement about believing in the feedback system takes the cake!
Happy to work out solutions? Hell he won't even DISCUSS it! Much less in a civilized manner!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnDirect Link to This Post
Todd, you have a PM (two of them).

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

Yeah: RIGHT!
I guess that's why you had your FRIENDS AT EBAY DELETE ALL YOUR NEGATIVE & NEUTRAL FEEDBACK!!!
SHEESH...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/087545.html
I was going to not say a thing but that statement about believing in the feedback system takes the cake!
Happy to work out solutions? Hell he won't even DISCUSS it! Much less in a civilized manner!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Go get some help psycho.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
not worthy of revisiting.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-03-2008).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Paul your done. You need to see a doctor.

I'M the one that needs a doctor? Why for speaking the truth? At least I'm not a pathological liar.
Like I said I wasn't going to say a thing, but that statement about believing in the feedback system just went too far.

Edit:

not worthy of revisiting.

I see he deleted the statement in the above post where he said I needed a doctor... He dosen't want you to "revisit" the way he acted toward me.

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 12-07-2008).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
is the 86se drivable will it pass smog?
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2008 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Well, the Toddster get's a + from me for delivering me exactly what I needed at a fair price.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Well, the Toddster get's a + from me for delivering me exactly what I needed at a fair price.

[Apu's Voice] Thank You, Come Again [/Apu's Voice]
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

is the 86se drivable will it pass smog?

Neither of them run.
PFF
System Bot
TennT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TennTSend a Private Message to TennTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Ditto on my sale.
Now I just need a good Indy seat.............

tg
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroDirect Link to This Post
Two things: If I lived closer, and if I had money (or a job) I'd be sawing off those t-top pieces.... can you help a brother out?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by USFiero:

Two things: If I lived closer, and if I had money (or a job) I'd be sawing off those t-top pieces.... can you help a brother out?

I can saw off the roof but you are on your own for the job.
Ralphy Boy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ralphy BoySend a Private Message to Ralphy BoyDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a left (drivers) side drive axle from an auto trans car. Any year will work. Whatcha got? Thanks.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Got one. PM atcha.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
Got the part yesterday.

Very fair price, extremely fast shipping, and excellent communication!

I left you a positive seller feedback, please return the favor (I believe in giving credit where its due, also)

Thank you, Todd!
Chris
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Done
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

Done

I appreciate it! Good luck in selling the rest of the parts!
traderguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for traderguySend a Private Message to traderguyDirect Link to This Post
Do You have an aux gauge set? I need something in nice shape..dark grey in color Thanks Dan
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock