Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting out 4 Fieros!...yeah, I got your part. by Toddster
Started on: 11-30-2008 12:22 PM
Replies: 228
Last post by: ICCAMDFIERO on 10-22-2009 12:02 AM
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

I'll have it soon Brian. Christmas and weather conspired against me but I have 90% of the pieces gathered-up so far.

No worries, just curious. Take your time, gonna round up some more cash. Drop me a pm when everything is good to go and let me know how much. May not get back to you asap, but I will get back to you. I moved over Christmas, and don't get a chance to check the forum as much.
IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2009 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Engine covers from the Indy? The ones that are over the battery and vac canister.
Slave cylinder from the Indy?
Coolant fan resistor from the Indy?
Coolant fan relay from the Indy?

What do the seat skins look like? (Indy)

The covers are $15 each. The slave, $20. The resistor is $5. The relay is bad.

I sold the seats skins already.

If that works Don you can PM me and I'll send payment details.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2009 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

No worries, just curious. Take your time, gonna round up some more cash. Drop me a pm when everything is good to go and let me know how much. May not get back to you asap, but I will get back to you. I moved over Christmas, and don't get a chance to check the forum as much.

That makes two of us. I am moving right now so eveything is a little discombobulated. Anyway I have all the stuff. PM atcha.

FieroSTS, I am afraid I can't help with totally rust free clamps. After 20+ years they all have some degree of surface rust.
Fiero STS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSDirect Link to This Post
I dont care if the plating is gone just that the re is no actual rust I pan on replating them.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to be away for a while guys but I am moving house and I have spotty internet service using my GSM until the new Internet connection is established. I'll catch-up with you all soon
Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure most of the T-Top parts have been snatched up, but I'll ask anyway:

Do you still have a roof section for the T-top cars? The metal "I" shaped piece that spans between the front and back? Also preferably the body shells just infront of and behind... I'll take the entire roof if you can manage to box it and ship it out to Minnesota :P

I also need the Pontiac emblems from the sails on a notchie, and a passenger side tail-light for Notchie. And, 3 of the black pontiac-logo center caps for steel wheels... Just the very center emblem part, not the entire cap.

If you've got any of the above, please let me know when you get a chance.
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverDirect Link to This Post
Toddster,
Do you have a complete cruise control conversion/setup or any parts thereof?
indydriver in L.A.
3800sc-il

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800sc-ilClick Here to visit 3800sc-il's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3800sc-ilDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a clean lower radiator support?
3800sc-il

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800sc-ilClick Here to visit 3800sc-il's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3800sc-ilDirect Link to This Post

3800sc-il

3 posts
Member since Jul 2007
Do you have passenger side Aero Rocker Panel?
gtp84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtp84Send a Private Message to gtp84Direct Link to This Post
Do you have a gas tank and the metal coolant lines the run next to the gas tank? I think they are the heater core lines.
gladstonefiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gladstonefieroSend a Private Message to gladstonefieroDirect Link to This Post
Got a picture of the 84 seats? What about gray leather wrapped t- shaped steering wheel?
PFF
System Bot
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
do you have a trunk seal for a 86-87 gt fastback the seal thats near the back of the car
please post a pic
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Hi Guys,

I've been moving house and now I am sick from working too hard. I'll be back in parts mode as soon as I am on my feet again.
Todd
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Hope your feeling well now. What's the chance of having the left and right rust free trunk sides ( you know the parts that rust out
Vince
Turbowedge

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
Is there anything left? Could use a couple of parts, thanks.
WhiteFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteFormulaSend a Private Message to WhiteFormulaDirect Link to This Post
Any good dark gray (Formula) interior trim? Looking for a-pillar trim that still has the clips/tabs intact, trim at the carpet, seats/covers, mats.

------------------
1988 Formula, AT, world's longest restoration project

600racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 600racerSend a Private Message to 600racerDirect Link to This Post
Drivers side glass for 86 SE?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Yo toddster do you have any nice grey sun visors?

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-26-2009).]

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent, Todd
Felix The Cat

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Felix The CatSend a Private Message to Felix The CatDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleDirect Link to This Post
Hi Todd...

Hey, I have been looking for a front rubber lip/spoiler thingy for quite a while now for both my 85 & 86 GT's.
Both cars already have them but have tears/splits. My 86 even has a 12 inch section missing out of it.
I would like them to be in good to excellent condition.

Am I picky or what?

Thanks Todd! Kit
PFF
System Bot
Bizziedude

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BizziedudeSend a Private Message to BizziedudeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

you're a criminal for parting out cars with trunk corners that look like that.

Heck...over here in the southwest you can't even hardly give away complete, rust free, undamaged, (and titled) non-running fiero's!!!
If it isn't ready-to-drive you just can't hardly get rid of them! I have found this to be the case here in Vegas, just recently in Kalifornia, and also when I lived in Las Cruces,NM a few years ago.

Kalifornia's even tougher because they are smog nazis and charge the buyer all the registration back fees (up to 5 years I believe) that the previous owner(s) didn't pay (unless it was non-oped), with 40 percent penalties on top.

You guys up in the rust belt should take advantage of the southwest cars and buy those airline tickets! Well worth the drive for car that still looks new when you take the skins off. The bolts come out without breaking as well!

------------------
88 Coupe/full GT Conversion/3.4 getrag
"Coastie"

Kudaas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KudaasSend a Private Message to KudaasDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for the metal fuel outlet line that comes off of the throttle body.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Got any sunvisors?
mid engine monsters

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersDirect Link to This Post
are yall beating a long dead horse ? has toddster answered anybody yet ?,just curious ,this started 11/2008 and died in jan 09 i thought
meet_my_grandma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for meet_my_grandmaSend a Private Message to meet_my_grandmaDirect Link to This Post
looking for drivers side seat handle and the grey piece near it and do you have the fisher body door sill pieces?
pm me!
fierodude1979

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodude1979Send a Private Message to fierodude1979Direct Link to This Post
i claim the front and back white bumpers. also do you have the fast back clip and decklide ans lights? pm me thank you . and if so how much for it all to be shiped to michigan?
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if you still have a 4spd auto gear selector?? If so please let me know I need one for my 4T65E hd for my sc3800 swap. If you do shoot me pm. Thanks!
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2009 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIERODirect Link to This Post

ICCAMDFIERO

308 posts
Member since Sep 2009
Just wondering if you still have a 4spd auto gear selector?? If so please let me know I need one for my 4T65E hd for my sc3800 swap. If you do shoot me pm. Thanks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ICCAMDFIERO (edited 10-22-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock