Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Selling Pontiac CD Players w/EQ + wiring adaptors (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Selling Pontiac CD Players w/EQ + wiring adaptors by kru
Started on: 10-30-2002 11:03 PM
Replies: 521
Last post by: longjonsilver on 04-22-2008 09:17 AM
DAVES85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DAVES85GTClick Here to visit DAVES85GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to DAVES85GTDirect Link to This Post
Kru,
if I bought an wire harness and antenna adaptor, what would you charge shipped too 14094,
can do paypal, let me know
Dave

------------------
DAVE'S
1988 FIERO
FORMULA

IP: Logged
longjonsilver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2008 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to longjonsilverDirect Link to This Post
i have a question about my car/radio before i commit to buy a new CD player/radio. my original cassette player quit working on my 84 2m4 altho the radio continued to work, so my buddy gave my one he had bought from the scrap yard. i installed it but neglected to properly connect the power - it didnt fully click shut - and i did not have a clock that kept time with the ignition off. i reconnected the wire and found that my radio or cassette did not work at all - except for the clock. did i somehow fry the amp? the original radio does not work either. i have checked the fuse and altho it appeared good, i replaced it with a new one but my radio still does not work. is there another fuse/fusable link? is there a test for a wiring harness that frys amps? i dont want to buy another radio only to find that my car fries that one's amp as well. can anyone help?

------------------
I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

IP: Logged
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock