Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Harry Potter must go. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 
Previous Page | Next Page
Harry Potter must go. by Joe Torma
Started on: 11-18-2001 01:58 PM
Replies: 931
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-04-2002 08:13 PM
Joe Torma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
I am sick of these stupid people calling me up every 2 minutes asking about freaking Harry Potter.

Yes we have tickets.
No its not sold out.
No you can't buy advance tickets.
Cash only.

Gotta love this lady:
Stupid Lady:"How do I go about buying tickets for Harry Potter?"
Me:"You come to the theater and buy them."

Ok, are technoligically challenged here(no credit cards), but everybody seems to have a case of the stupids.

grrr.
Sorry needed to vent.
Gotta go make some popcorn...

------------------

Did you get your car in my book yet????
http://www.animatedconcepts.com/fierobook.htm

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pheagey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PheageyClick Here to visit Pheagey's HomePageSend a Private Message to PheageyDirect Link to This Post
yes, Harry Potter must go! And with him Barney, the Telatubbies, Might morphinj power Ranger, Pokemon, etc etc etc...

------------------
'88 coupe, 5 speed.
"The car formerly know as Dj's Fiero."

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Joe Torma. Just the person I wanted to ask this to; Why in the blazes are popcorn and soft drinks so expensive in a theatre? When gas stations get together and inflate their prices, it's price gouging, an outrage and prosecutable. Theaters have rules prohibiting the bringing in of snacks or drinks, yet inflate their prices for what they sell. There oughta be a law!!!
Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
At first i thought you were gonna have an extremeist christian view and rant about harry potter being satanic
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Yeah! And I had my hockey-stick all polished up and ready to go!
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
Joe Torma. Just the person i wante do see. Whats going on with my stripes?

------------------
Tyler Morgan, 1986 GT

Aftermarket Power Steering, Rebuilt 2.8
http://www.geocities.com/mtyler14/index.html

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Joe Torma. Just the person I wanted to ask this to; Why in the blazes are popcorn and soft drinks so expensive in a theatre?

Well, it works like this, greedy movie companies set their price, and if we want the movie we have to deal with it...and make the money at the candy stand.

So, Warner Bros is money hungry and wants 70% of the ticket gross...this number usually decreases as the weeks go by...but not for this one.

Our tickets here are $7.00 SO...$4.90 to WB and $2.11 for us. So far we've done $2502. $1751 for WB and $750 for us. Payroll, electric, and heating are VERY expensive and we'd never survive...not that any theatre is doing well overall anymore.

Gotta make the $$$ somewhere. Hey, I'm only a manager here-I don't set the prices! Also, we are the offer cheapest movie ticket and candy around.

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post

Joe Torma

3485 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by Kasdan:
Joe Torma. Just the person i wante do see. Whats going on with my stripes?

CALL ME! Thought you were going to call me after school?!

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neal:
At first i thought you were gonna have an extremeist christian view and rant about harry potter being satanic

Well, he isn't calling on Jesus for his power IS he...

There's nothingt "extremist" about it. He's in opposition to what the Bible teaches.
There's a reason you were concerned...it's true.

There's a reason I was going to stay out of this one, wasn't there...?

I'm not starting another war, you asked, I answered...let's respect the thread otherwise...if you want to argue, email me or start a new thread, OK?

------------------

Project MR1 ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com ~ Photoshop rendition of planned modifications

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

Well, he isn't calling on Jesus for his power IS he...

There's nothingt "extremist" about it. He's in opposition to what the Bible teaches.
There's a reason you were concerned...it's true.

There's a reason I was going to stay out of this one, wasn't there...?

I'm not starting another war, you asked, I answered...let's respect the thread otherwise...if you want to argue, email me or start a new thread, OK?

*hits triad with hockey stick*

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 11-18-2001).]

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
"ouch!"
PFF
System Bot
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2001 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
harry potter is the anti christ with the marking of 666. He is the beast.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierospeeder:
harry potter is the anti christ with the marking of 666. He is the beast.

Huh? I thought that was Barney. (why couldn't he have died with the rest of his species?)

Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
*hits triad with hockey stick*

(edited 11-18-2001).]

Can I borrow that stick when your done

Triad, no flame taken, but I just think its insane that some Christians will protest a fantasy movie of this nature because its directed at kids. I mean MUCH worse material moves through the media daily and you don't hear a peep, because its directed at adults... and you would have to be naive to belive that kids don't get their hands on "adult" material.

All Im saying is I cant understand it and it seems fanatical to me.
AND no flame intended

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post

[/b][/QUOTE]Huh? I thought that was Barney. (why couldn't he have died with the rest of his species?)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Barney is the reason dinosaurs are extinct. After he broke out into that "I love you, you love me. . ." all the other dinosaurs said "We'd rather be dead than hang with you" and dove into the tar pit.

Well maybe not.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
i like Harry Potter. especially the second one with the flying car
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pheagey:
yes, Harry Potter must go! And with him Barney, the Telatubbies, Might morphinj power Ranger, Pokemon, etc etc etc...

I agree!! Harry potter is annoying the **** outta me! I mean ok the trailer makes it look like the movie has GOOD graphics but whats up with the FREAKS dressing up like Harry Potter to go see the movie?? AND NO im not talkin about the little kids im talking about the 25+ year olds dressing up?????!!!!!?? OK Star Trek is ONE THING its OK to dress up for a Star Trek convention... its NOT right to be over like 30 and dress up for a Harry Potter movie!!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neal:
Can I borrow that stick when your done

Triad, no flame taken, but I just think its insane that some Christians will protest a fantasy movie of this nature because its directed at kids. I mean MUCH worse material moves through the media daily and you don't hear a peep, because its directed at adults... and you would have to be naive to belive that kids don't get their hands on "adult" material.

All Im saying is I cant understand it and it seems fanatical to me.
AND no flame intended

No problem, I understand, and I'm not going to go out and organize a protest or anything,

BUT, children (and many adults ) are VERY impressionable, and can only learn what we give them to learn from. From a Christian perspective, I try to raise my kids with the ideals outlined in the Bible, and witchcraft is specifically condemned. Yes, it's fantasy, but how many Wiccans do we have on here? At least 10? 25 years ago, there were almost NONE in the US. Yes, it's just kid's books/movies, etc, BUT, where do you think they get their ideas and beliefs?
If it's something that's voulentary, and something that can be avoided, I let them see what it is, and explain to them why we're not going to be a part of it. I also give them a chance to complain, and ask questions, and answer any concerns they have. I also tell them, when they're older (they're only 9 and 14 months, this is all basically about the 9 yr old) that they can make their own decisions on these things, but as long as they're young enough that it's up to me, things will go this way.

Even though they promote this BIG time in school, she was very cool about it.

One last thought...
If I wrote books about a child who was called of God, and could do miracles in His name (healings, resurrection, "challenges" of God, etc), the schools couldn't embrace it (it would probably be banned as religious material) and how many people do you think would go see the movie? Would there be 30 year olds dressed as the kid, or as Christ, going to see it?
Witchcraft, fantasy or not, is a religion as well. Funny how they are not only allowed, but promoted in public schools, and embraced by the world.

Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2001 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe Torma:
CALL ME! Thought you were going to call me after school?!

I thought u said u were going to email them once they were done? wait....you did. I just saw an email in my mail box that i dont believe i had seen before. I have YET to reviever ANY birthday money from ANY relitives (birthday was WEDNESDAY), so i dont have the money yet, #!@$!#@ relatives....ok, well ill keep your number on hand, and when i get some money, ill give you a call. sorry for the confusion, and thanks in advance.

------------------
Tyler Morgan, 1986 GT

Aftermarket Power Steering, Rebuilt 2.8
http://www.geocities.com/mtyler14/index.html

cadaver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadaverSend a Private Message to cadaverDirect Link to This Post

From a Christian perspective, I try to raise my kids with the ideals outlined in the Bible, and witchcraft is specifically condemned. Yes, it's fantasy, but how many Wiccans do we have on here? At least 10? 25 years ago, there were almost NONE in the US.

You do know that the bible was written by a man right? And that more people have died over it than in any war?
25 years ago there were no witches in the US. WTF are you talking about. They were here. I know. But they were all in hiding from guys like yourself with stakes and matches.

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cadaver:
You do know that the bible was written by a man right? And that more people have died over it than in any war?
25 years ago there were no witches in the US. WTF are you talking about. They were here. I know. But they were all in hiding from guys like yourself with stakes and matches.

actually it was written by several people

PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
cadaver, I'm not going to let you get away with that one without calling you on it. 25 years ago witches, satanists, wiccans, or whoever had to hide out in the closet for fear of Christians?!?! Good one. Try 250 years ago, not 25. If you are going to stand by that, you are exposing yourself as a big whiner.

And just for correctness sake, 44 human writers that the Bible claims were directed by God, so ONE author.

I love the "extremist" name calling and the use of the word "rant". You are exposing your bias against a certain belief system.

I'm NOT against any and all fantasy, but if the Bible specifically speaks against it, my kids and I can't have any part of it. And for consistency that someone else wanted, yes, we basically can't go to ANY movies or watch 98+% of television.

Not ranting here, just giving an accurate, fair portrayal of a viewpoint.

And Mach10 and Neal--2 minute minors for both of you for high sticking.

But mainly I want Harry Potter to go away for SOCIAL reasons: American's propensity to do anything to death. Harry Potter happy meals, Harry Potter action figures, Harry Potter pajamas, Harry Potter band-aids...

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
add: harry potter potty chairs-harry potter hi chairs. next will be harry potter poop paper to go with em.
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2001 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
I kicked his A** in high school. Damn SOB stole my lunch money. He will forever regret that. I put the boots to him big time.
OOOPPPS. Sorry, I thought you said LARRY POTTER. Nevermind.

------------------

2birds

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2birdsSend a Private Message to 2birdsDirect Link to This Post
I just took my wife and kids to see the movie, and I thought it was pretty good. Didn't even get the matinee price, and I don't mind at all. Whole different animal from Barney, Teletubbies, Thomas the Tank Engine, or The Rockie and Bullwinkle Movie (been there, done that, fell asleep at the theater).

As far as freaks dressing up for the movie, just wait until The Fellowship of the Ring comes out. All the pointy-eared, hairy-toed wierdos in the world will be out in force then.

With regard to Mr. Potter's movie, I don't recall a single reference, opposing or upholding to God, the Devil, the Bible, Koran, Talmud, or the Magna Carta in Harry Potter. Plain old fashioned good vs. evil. And magic. Don't see anything wrong with that. Take a %!$%ing pill, OK? Enjoy the movie.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
the reviews are starting to come out on the movie - the one I saw said if you havent read the books you will not be all that impressed with the movie - the special effects are so-so, and you can tell that some of the more well know actors were on the set for about 2 weeks to get their sceans done, get their checks and be on their way.

BTW - why all the ragging on the popcorn prices? how much do you pay for a pizza at poppa johns or pizza hut? $10, $14?!

do you know how much it costs them to make a pizza? about a BUCK!

If the movie theaters want to make more money they should sell pizza or some reasonalble good food - then maybe people will go to the movies to eat and see a movie - or how about haveing a resturant at the movies?

how about coming up with some new snack like food that is good, can be a meal, and you can only get it at the movies?

I mean comeon - its not like we cant get popcorn when ever we feel like it.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I'm just going to say this once.

"satan" was created by the christian religion. Wicca is a much older religion, and THERE IS NO SATAN IN THAT BELIEF SYSTEM! I'm tired of seeing wiccans grouped with satanists, simply because the majority of christians don't understand what wicca is.

(p.s. I'm not wiccan, but my sister is, as are several of my friends.)

anyway.. back to Fieros.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Great...all this talk of popcorn and pizza is making me hungry!!!
Just like David Spade said...(at the movie theater).."I'll have a popcorn and a small coke, and um, do you provide financial aid for that?"
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
If the movie theaters want to make more money they should sell pizza or some reasonalble good food - then maybe people will go to the movies to eat and see a movie - or how about haveing a resturant at the movies?

This place is awesome. Me and a few friends went. Spent like $50, and we couldn't finish all the food. They serve beer and wine too. Very cool. I must say that there sound system wasn't exactly THX quality, but the beer made up for it.
http://www.cinemagrill.com/

------------------

dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
How do you figure wicca is older than Christianity. The Christian religion is the continuation of the Jewish religion. Wicca is just a bunch of Satanic garbage period. Figures the atheist would take up for any religion but Christianity. Same old lie nothing changes.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onfire:
This place is awesome. Me and a few friends went. Spent like $50, and we couldn't finish all the food. They serve beer and wine too. Very cool. I must say that there sound system wasn't exactly THX quality, but the beer made up for it.
http://www.cinemagrill.com/

Wow, I'd never heard of that, even though I lived near Seattle for a long time. That sounds like a cool place to check out, and I see they have one in Atlanta, not too far, cool. Now, if I could only find a date!

Bryce
88 GT

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:
How do you figure wicca is older than Christianity. The Christian religion is the continuation of the Jewish religion. Wicca is just a bunch of Satanic garbage period. Figures the atheist would take up for any religion but Christianity. Same old lie nothing changes.

Because Wicca, and Pagan religions date back to the beginning of mankind. Also, in certain paths of Wicca, there are numerous similarities and shared beliefs with Native American religion and Shamanism. Are you saying Native Americans are all Satanists?

Remember, Satan exists only in the Christian doctrine. Wiccans don't believe in a Satan. How, then, can it be Satanic?

I'm not going to defend one religion over another. Each person makes their own choices. But if you intend to condemn a religion, at least take the time to find out what you're talking about. Your argument makes as much sense as saying "Jews are all going to hell because they worship Spam." It has no basis in fact and is simply a way to condem people who don't believe the same as you.

For anyone wishing to learn what Wicca really is, I suggest reading "Wicca: A Guide to the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham. It's a nice little book that outlines the belief systems and some of the practices. It's not an all encompassing "bible" of Wicca by any means. There is no one source for info on Wicca or Pagan religions, as they are as varied as the different people of the world. But, it's a good place to start.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
FOOD FIGHT!

------------------

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Wicca does NOT go back to the dawn of man.
Adam and Eve were the foundation of the Jewish/Christian nations.

Wicca IS old, but since Adam and Eve were aware of Lucifer, he can't be "newer" than Wicca. Heck, he's older than Christianity, being created himself before Man.
Wicca itself has no "real" beginning. It is a mish-mash of SEVERAL Pagan religions that were blended as people became more mobile.
...And just because you don't believe in Satan/Lucifer/whatever (which can be argued, but I won't) doesn't mean you're not "on his side". The Bible states that everyone who is not actively living in Christ is in opposition to Him, it doesn't mean you hold worship servces for him, it just means you are not a Christian.

I never said harry Potter said "go worship Satan". But you did hit it on the head. "Magic". That is sorcery, which is clearly in opposition to the Bible.

It's amazing how your misconceptions of Christianity are fine, but if anyone disagrees with you, we're suddenly ignorant of YOUR belief and need to go learn more about it.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

your total lack of understanding and tolerance for others belifes is typical of christians in regaurds to any others belife or religions.and shows why they are a danger to all others. call them the devil and then kill them like they did in the past.
wicca is not satanic and is much older than judaio-christian belife.and less of a danger to nonbelivers.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys, I didn't intend for this thread to go this way!

That cinemagrill is a very cool idea!

I saw about half of the movie last night. It is actually halfway decent. I think it would scare some little kids though.

How much are tickets around you?
Our prices are $7.00 & $4.00(kids, matinee)

20 minutes up the road they are $9.00 & $5.50

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
yo dennis_6.. do me a favor, and please don't call my little sister a satanist simply because she has beliefs that in ancient times your religion was AFRAID OF.

and I say again, "satan" is a creation of the christian religion... it does not exist in any other religion, certainly not wicca! (wicca is based on nature worship, balance, harmony with others, etc...)

unless there's something else worth replying to, I'm done with this thread.. and my opinions stay here, I have many good friends on the forum who are devoted christians, and I will not let a discussion involving religious differences affect any of my friendships.

peace..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post

btoth

1284 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Wicca does NOT go back to the dawn of man.
Adam and Eve were the foundation of the Jewish/Christian nations.

That's based on the belief that Adam and Eve even existed in the first place.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2001 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
dang, this makes 4 threads running now, concerning religion. I'm beginning to miss the 'hodaka' person
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock