Started on: 10-01-2010 02:44 AM
Replies: 426
Last post by: Capitol City Fiero on 04-18-2011 07:00 PM
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
BJ's for Saturday will be set up for 6:30 PM. They have a back room which can be set up to accomodate. I have a total of 25 people wanting to go, so I'll be making a reservation for 25-30 people. tomorrow. Low 80s here in Daytona Beach now..
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
The American Motor Weekend is Daytona's 22nd annual Spring Car show. It's a classic event that's now bigger and better than ever!

This year's show has grown with thousands of show cars and a unique collection of showcases of bikes, tanks and engines of every kind - it's a true American Motor Weekend.

You've never seen a show like this. And it's all at historic Daytona International Speedway.

* Thousands of cars including many Fieros
* ALL-NEW motorcycle showcase hosted by ROAR
* ALL-NEW National Guard vehicle display
* ALL-NEW Rat Rod show
* ALL-NEW Antique tractors display
* Meet racing legends "Big Daddy" Don Garlits & Geoff Bodine, who is raffling a 1970 Dodge Superbee to benefit the Brevard Altzheimer's Foundation.
* SATURDAY ONLY - See 70+ Model A Fords cruise the Speedway (Noon). Thanks to the Model A Restorer's Club! (how can the Fiero's do this?)
* Car Corral, Swap Meet and more!

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 03-24-2011).]

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

* SATURDAY ONLY - See 70+ Model A Fords cruise the Speedway (Noon). Thanks to the Model A Restorer's Club! (how can the Fiero's do this?)

Sounds like that would be cool, but much better with a bunch of Fiero's! I'm thinking that they must of had a "whole sale" deal going on there haha and plus I don't think that the Speedway's insurance is going to be nervous much, the cars are quite old and slow... Just a thought. By the way, how many Fiero's show up on average?
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
In past years and I mean at the beginning of the Fiero event there were I've been told over 100 Fieros and throughout the years it has gone down. Last year we had somewhere in the vicinity of 50 or so. This year I have a feeling that we might be back up to those large numbers.

This is my fourth year attending and though this one hasn't even started I'm already planning on 2012. I love this show.
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
I am even more excited now!!! I didn't think that there was going to be that many Fieros there!?!
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Larry if you have room for 2 more at BJ's we would like to attend dinner with the Fiero folks.
Thank you
Gary
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GuitarFiero:

I am even more excited now!!! I didn't think that there was going to be that many Fieros there!?!

Well there's no official count yet but I like you are hoping for a record breaker.
But if it doesn’t happen the group that will be there are the best bunch of people you
Could ever hope for.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Meeting with Clem and Angel at 10 am tomorrow and then it's off to Daytona! Third time I'm attending, first time with my Fiero!

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, 13" Viper/Corvette brakes. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, battery relocated to front. Rebuilt&overbored 2.8 V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store HD front and rear swaybars, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, Ultimate Getrag shift kit, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.
Pictures: www.yellowfiero.com/fieropixnew/index.php
Modifications: www.yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
Heading up first thing in the morning tomorrow, car is on the trailer ready to go. There may be 2 more of us attending BJs for dinner Saturday after the show. I know its not the most concrete response but we do want to go if our situation permits. Will get together with everyone at the show and see if there is enough room in the reservation.

Cant wait to see you all there.

-Joe
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
can someone tell me what time everyone meets at the speedway on saturday. i am driving down from jacksonville. what are the hrs. of the show for fri., sat. and sunday.
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim94:

can someone tell me what time everyone meets at the speedway on saturday. i am driving down from jacksonville. what are the hrs. of the show for fri., sat. and sunday.

between 8am and 8:30am is a good time to arrive at te speedway.
mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
I managed to get away from school for the weekend so I'll be there again. I am headed down tomorrow morning and will spend two days there. Looking forward to seeing everyone and the cars.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Direct Link to This Post
i think i need to make lots of coffee, thanks.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Ben and rebecca made it safely from Austin TX to navarre FL last night. We caught them here and they stayed with us last night. We will fill them full of food and drink this morning and send them on the second leg of their trip. Unfortunately for me Daytona will not be in the cards this year. My son's lacrosse team has a tournament in Birmingham and faced with choice family has to trump others.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Hey, all
we will not make it this year. we tried to get Tonys car ready to go but with parts hold ups and some bad sensors it will not happen.
I talked with Tony yesterday and he would rather not have me rush it just to get it to the show. the car will still be done and driving by next week.

also my wife is demanding that I take a day off with her to handle a few things.
D.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
I am on my way to meet up with Yellowstone.
See you in Daytona.
FIEROSMIGLA

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post
Heading over soon !! I'm already tired of dusting it ever 5 minutes!! See all of you there unbelievable weather!!!

------------------
87 FIERO GT ( CHOPT TOP ALMOST FINISHED)
SEARCHING FOR MY NEXT GT TO CHOP
08 CORVETTE Z06
10 CAMARO SS
07 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
It's nice to see some people already heading out there. I know I would, but I have a few more classes to go to. I will make it to the hotel saturday morning before 8, hopefully before everyone leaves.
-Curtis
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
We decided that we are going to drive the Solstice over to Daytona today. Yesterday I discovered that one of the heater tubes is bent and my Fiero is heating up quicker than it should be. So we don’t want to have a break down or have to trailer it to Daytona and back. See y’all later

nathrak

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakDirect Link to This Post
We'll be there with our faded gold notchie again this year to drool over everyone's wonderful paint jobs.
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post
reporting from our room in the hotel. Theres only a few Fieros here, hopefully a lot more show up tonight. See you all soon

-Joe
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Ben and rebecca made it safely from Austin TX to navarre FL last night. We caught them here and they stayed with us last night. We will fill them full of food and drink this morning and send them on the second leg of their trip.

Ben (Marine1981) left my house a little over an hour ago. They're a great couple, enjoyed meeting them & talking with them.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Just took the exit from 295 to 95. Next time I think I will fly down lol
FIEROSMIGLA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROSMIGLASend a Private Message to FIEROSMIGLADirect Link to This Post
Doesn't anyone come on Fridays ??? Guess not ?

------------------
87 FIERO GT ( CHOPT TOP ALMOST FINISHED)
SEARCHING FOR MY NEXT GT TO CHOP
08 CORVETTE Z06
10 CAMARO SS
07 JEEP WRANGLER 4 DOOR

Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
Double post, stupid smart phone.

[This message has been edited by Marine1981 (edited 03-25-2011).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

BJ's for Saturday will be set up for 6:30 PM. They have a back room which can be set up to accomodate. I have a total of 25 people wanting to go, so I'll be making a reservation for 25-30 people. tomorrow. Low 80s here in Daytona Beach now..

BJs was booked full at 7:00, so we'll try around 4:30 Early Bird dinner for the old Florida residents
TeamPontiac88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TeamPontiac88Send a Private Message to TeamPontiac88Direct Link to This Post
Im hoping to meet some of you great people that have answered my questions over the years on how to fix various things on my 88gt and 87se! I was there today and saw 2 great looking fieros. Im looking forward to sat!
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
I will be following Dave Connelly up tomorrow at 7am......should be there around 9....
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Direct Link to This Post
We will be up there around 8:30 if I can get the wife up. We are at a camp ground off of Nova. We saw someone's yellow Fiero at hotel on the beach around 8 tonight. Hope to meet everyone tomorrow. Ben
daveyhouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2011 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daveyhouseSend a Private Message to daveyhouseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marine1981:

We will be up there around 8:30 if I can get the wife up. We are at a camp ground off of Nova. We saw someone's yellow Fiero at hotel on the beach around 8 tonight. Hope to meet everyone tomorrow. Ben

Would that happen to be the camp ground between Herbert St and Madeline Ave. I believe it used to be called Port Orange Camp Ground?
PFF
System Bot
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
Made it here on time. Waiting for all the other Fieros at the Hoilday Inn to start heading out.
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROSMIGLA:

Doesn't anyone come on Fridays ??? Guess not ?

Saturday is when everyone show up at the track. Friday everyone is checking in and hanging out at the hotel meeting everyone. And Sunday everyone hits the road not to many cars at track.
Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Yet another year I will miss this show. I want to come down next year but m question is how many people make the trek from Ohio? Also my wife thinks we are gonna fly down lol yeah right!

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
Ok it's 2:30 PM..............we need pictures
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Just got back, had to leave early to attend a wedding.

Very, very light turnout.
avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
The turnout wasn't as good as in past years but it still was good. Look further in the thread for the pictures.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 03-26-2011).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Way up from Miami with Clem:

On the track, 32 cars in total...

This car has a Northstar:

A nicely done choptop:

An immaculate GT:

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, 13" Viper/Corvette brakes. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, battery relocated to front. Rebuilt&overbored 2.8 V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store HD front and rear swaybars, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, Ultimate Getrag shift kit, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.
Pictures: www.yellowfiero.com/fieropixnew/index.php
Modifications: www.yellowfiero.com/mods/index.php

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 03-26-2011).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

The turnout wasn't as good as in past years but it still was good. Here is a link to my pictures.
http://www.kodakgallery.com...re-_-Photos-_-Sharee

I got a blank white screen.
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2011 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
I had one hell of a time with everyone and I have the sunburn to prove it. Hope to see you all next year!

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

Fastest 1/8th mile: 7.392 sec/94 MPH/1.582 sec 60'

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave