Started on: 10-01-2010 02:44 AM
Replies: 426
Last post by: Capitol City Fiero on 04-18-2011 07:00 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:

Wow, first JimmyS and now Randy. The wife is really not happy that our friends will not be attending Daytona this year. We have had such fun hanging out with you guys the last couple years, the event just wont be the same without you. I suppose its time to make new friends to hang out with for dinner. I know Infinitewill probably wont be there either but maybe we can still grab a bite with Dean and company. We like the smaller groups of friends because its easier to talk to each other than in the larger organized group dining. We wont make it for the lunch but if a few want to grab dinner Friday and Saturday nights we will be looking for some company.

-Joe

There is still time to change your mind and go to the race with us. I know Danielle would love to have you and the wife there.

That would give you a year to finish your car and debut it next year.
IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

Shirts for Daytona if you want are embroidered and can be seen and ordered at

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2011/shirts/

TTT
Fieroattraction

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroattractionSend a Private Message to FieroattractionDirect Link to This Post
I will be there! My Fiero won't , It just will not make it this year....
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
If you are going to order a shirt the cut off date is Sunday at High Noon. Any orders after that will be after the show and shipping and handling charges will be added.

The shirts will be delivered Saturday morning by the embroider. Please remember to bring cash or checks.

The link for the shirts is http://floridafieros.org/daytona2011/shirts/

If you have any questions drop me a line at Dragon@SpaceCoastFieros.com

Frank

------------------

87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited 03-18-2011).]

GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2011 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
I will be there. I couldn't do the early registration, but I will register at the gate. Bad news: my dad will not be able to make it. I may bring a friend though.

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

Fastest 1/8th mile: 7.392 sec/94 MPH/1.582 sec 60'

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'll be there but maybe with no Fiero Sold one and got some issues with the other running one which I'm not sure I may have time to fix. Will see.

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed Yellow: Nitrous 3.4 + 5 speed White: 3800SC auto (All 88s!)
304rwHP/366rwTQ

[This message has been edited by Alex4mula (edited 03-19-2011).]

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Well, I'll be there but maybe with no Fiero Sold one and got some issues with the other running one which I'm not sure I may have time to fix. Will see.

you still have two the red one and the new white one which I thought you'd be taking.

elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there from Puerto Rico
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87GT2M6:

you still have two the red one and the new white one which I thought you'd be taking.

The white one won't be moving anytime soon. I tweaked the red one yesterday and seems it may be ok. Just need to test some more.

Edit: Oops! Fuel pump just went bad on me. Better here than at Daytona. Low chance to take the Fiero now.

[This message has been edited by Alex4mula (edited 03-20-2011).]

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
Two of us from Capitol City Fieros are in Florida safe, two more From our club will be in on Thursday.
PFF
System Bot
ss85fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
As my luck has turned bad, i will not be able to make it this year due to having to work. Hope everybody has a great time, and post alot of pics please.

------------------

87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ws6

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

Two of us from Capitol City Fieros are in Florida safe, two more From our club will be in on Thursday.

Happy to hear that, I'll be in Daytona Friday God willing.

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 03-20-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

The white one won't be moving anytime soon. I tweaked the red one yesterday and seems it may be ok. Just need to test some more.

Edit: Oops! Fuel pump just went bad on me. Better here than at Daytona. Low chance to take the Fiero now.

Alex,

What about the yellow one ?

** Never mind i saw it sold, man that was FAST !

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/055958.html

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-20-2011).]

zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapDirect Link to This Post
I Hope to see you all on Saturday with or without my 88GT. Currently replacing my waterpump and all hoses, still waiting on one, but if I get it in time I will bring her up. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing your Fieros.

zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapDirect Link to This Post

zap

89 posts
Member since Jul 2010
trying again to post pic....I hate it when technology passes me by.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Guys and ladies bring the sun tan lotion,..... the weather has been absolutely beautiful here lately !
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
The car is packed and we're taking off from RI in about 1 hour- should be rolling in Thurs afternoon.
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
Capitol City Fieros:

Breakfast at the Sugar Mill we will be leaving the Holiday Inn at 8:15 AM sharp, it's a 23 mile drive to the Old Spanish Sugar Mill

any questions call me at 517-910-3089 or email me at CapitolCityFieros@gmail.com
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post

Capitol City Fiero

481 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Midwest Fiero Clubs:

Go Karts see Robert Holtz for your coupons for this event, he has coupons for this event, 4:00PM for 2 hours or for $5.00 more you can Go Kart till 11:00 PM
that's right from 4:00 PM till 11:00 PM for $19.95 + tax, he also has coupon for Nitro Alley buy one get one free, he also has your Release of liability form that will speed up getting into the park.

Speed Park Motorsports
201 Fentress Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL. 32114
4 minutes / 2.49 miles from the hotel

any questions call 517-910-3089 or email CapitolCityFieros@gmail.com
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
This thread is gonna be burning with replies all this week. Who's getting excited? I know I am!!!

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GuitarFiero:

This thread is gonna be burning with replies all this week. Who's getting excited? I know I am!!!

I second that and I'll have a box full of goodies for anyone who want to purchase them at the show just look for Angel 87GT2M6 or Carlos.

if you want a glimpse of what will be available just look up Russ88TTop or go to www.rwupholstery.com

I won't have everything he offers but I will have some nice stuff to make our Fieros look good.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post
I have arrived in Daytona Beach with my wife Carol. We are staying right on the beach at the Fountain Beach Resort. We drove down with Bob Holtz and his wife Shelley most of the way, but split up at Macon GA so we could take the scenic route down to Daytona Beach. The only problem I had was that my new exhaust was too hot for the trunk and it burnt the carpet and one of my duffel bags. Oh well we can do without the bag, but I will need to wrap the exhaust some more with some fiberglass muffler wrap I bought at PEP Boys today. Otherwise it might get a little stinky on the way home too. We drove over to Lakeland today and it was alright, but those longer hiway trips must overheat the whole trunk area.

Anyway, we are here and ready to go to the track.
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post

MadMark

2935 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Oh, and when we were going through Jacksonville we saw another Fiero a white GT that we kept passing each other for about 10 miles. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet up with him at the show.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Direct Link to This Post
I'll have the usual please

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

The only problem I had was that my new exhaust was too hot for the trunk and it burnt the carpet and one of my duffel bags. Oh well we can do without the bag, but I will need to wrap the exhaust some more with some fiberglass muffler wrap I bought at PEP Boys today. Otherwise it might get a little stinky on the way home too. We drove over to Lakeland today and it was alright, but those longer hiway trips must overheat the whole trunk area.

Anyway, we are here and ready to go to the track.

We can put it up on the rack and fix it tomorrow - Hign Noon

Frank

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
We are here in Central Florida 2 days down I drove down the 1986 Fiero GT 4 speed auto got avg. 34 mpg
Wife drove our 2006 HHR 2.4 ltr and she got avg. 30.9 mpg

Fuel avg. was $3.439 per gal 87 oct. still not that bad for all the fun we will have at Daytona

Just some info on gas prices and mpg.
GuitarFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuitarFieroClick Here to visit GuitarFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to GuitarFieroDirect Link to This Post
Worked out plans (rides) for getting over to college the rest of the week, so I could clean the hell out of my Fiero. Just finished, took about 6 hours, but she looks nice

------------------
"GuitarFiero" on YouTube
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT

MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dragon:

We can put it up on the rack and fix it tomorrow - Hign Noon

Frank

Thanks Frank, I will be there at High Noon. I did get your email with the address to thank you.

Mark
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
if all goes well today I will be heading down in the morning.
D.
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Direct Link to This Post
ill probably be heading down there saturday morning.. by chance what time should i be down there by.. 8:00? and also would it matter that my back rear hatch and little paint area behind my t-tops is warn away really badly.. mostly the car is in good shape tho
Fieroattraction

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroattractionSend a Private Message to FieroattractionDirect Link to This Post
We will be there tonight! I can't wait I will not have my Fiero, just could not get a couple kinks worked out...
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

ALL Fieros are welcomed regardless of condition, so bring it on
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

ill probably be heading down there saturday morning.. by chance what time should i be down there by.. 8:00? and also would it matter that my back rear hatch and little paint area behind my t-tops is warn away really badly.. mostly the car is in good shape tho

You have got to be in better shape than my multi colored coupe

Frank
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

8 AM at the track is just fine as that is about the time we usually leave the hotel.
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

LT188GT

5181 posts
Member since Jul 2003
HEY FRANK---That is not a coupe anymore
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LT188GT:

HEY FRANK---That is not a coupe anymore

Check the registration and motor

87 coupe / 4 banger engine

Frank
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors