Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. by pontiackid86
Started on: 05-10-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 420
Last post by: Ridgelandbaseball on 07-06-2010 10:23 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2010 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
I know theres the notice in the events section but last years chat up to carlisle was so much fun so here goes.

Whos goin, what you bringin, and what is the plan for this year?
Also what is the tech session going to be on this year?
Lets make this one as big if not bigger than last year.

Both mine are comming.
Heres the 87 at a little pre carlisle action at there style and preformance show.

And my 86

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-11-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Direct Link to This Post
im going bringing my 84 sport
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

im going bringing my 84 sport

Thats clean dude. Is it original or repainted?

N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I should come in mine revving all the way stuck in 1st gear! Yaaay! Btw, check your PM's Rick.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I should come in mine revving all the way stuck in 1st gear! Yaaay! Btw, check your PM's Rick.

Yo turn your phone on i left you a message. I cant take the tranny out of my parts car because its going to my powdercoater for payment on powdercoating wotk but we can go pull one at a yard. And yo if you need a fiero for carlisle you can drive my green one up.

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Wierd. My phone didn't ring at all when you called. o.O
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I'm going, and God willing, it will be with my drama queen of a GT.
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Same here, mine seems to have some issue every time i try to go. It has Fierophobia.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
I'm going of course! ...I also found out that PhotoBucket has a little Photoshop type thing in it...
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziDirect Link to This Post
Im going to . Im gonna win best in show
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
BLING BLING, BABY! Is that a chalice holder between the handlebars?
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Im going to . Im gonna win best in show

Somehow, I could see Antuzzi riding this stupid thing. But he would probably break that too.
pro street dave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with my PRO STREET FIERO. iT'S going to be fun.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pro street dave:

Oooh la la. Can't wait to see it!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pro street dave:

Yeah? Well, mine has a 2.8 and a TH-125. BEAT THAT SUCKA!!!
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Hulki's boat, I'll be there with my 87 GT so long as it doesn't act up and no issues pop up before then. How late can you register with MAFOA?
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Yeah? Well, mine has a 2.8 and a TH-125. BEAT THAT SUCKA!!!

Yea, I'll be there will my 3.4 and 4T60! Beat that!

Seriously, me and my dad will be there with my Fiero, most likely convoying with Andy in case his (or mine) breaks down.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Yea, I'll be there will my 3.4 and 4T60! Beat that!

Seriously, me and my dad will be there with my Fiero, most likely convoying with Andy in case his (or mine) breaks down.

Ya well ill have 2 fieros therew so long suckas

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 05-11-2010).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Ya well ill have 2 fieros therew so loan sucks

I advise you at least clean your engine bay's before the show.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 05-11-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I advise you at least clean your engine bay's before the show.

Lol who says im liftin the hood?

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Lol who says im liftin the hood?

Everyone! People will wanna see what's powering that awesome looking car!

Since you guys already did, I'll throw the most recent picture I have in

PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Its about time that we start talking about Carlisle as its the biggest show in the NE. I was wondering why the chat hasn't started. I'll be driving my black 3800SC GT and enjoying it tremendously. Been corresponding with a number of 3800 swappers that should have their cars there as well. I registered on the MAFOA site last month.
For those staying over, hotels in Carlisle are hard to find and very expensive for what you get. I booked the Radisson in Camp Hill (about 20 miles away) via Hotwire. Its an upscale 3.5* hotel for around $69 per night. Its worth the 25 minute drive in the morning to save staying in one of the fleabag 1* places for $150 per night. WHen there is a car show they rip ya off bad in that area.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Its about time that we start talking about Carlisle as its the biggest show in the NE. I was wondering why the chat hasn't started. I'll be driving my black 3800SC GT and enjoying it tremendously. Been corresponding with a number of 3800 swappers that should have their cars there as well. I registered on the MAFOA site last month.
For those staying over, hotels in Carlisle are hard to find and very expensive for what you get. I booked the Radisson in Camp Hill (about 20 miles away) via Hotwire. Its an upscale 3.5* hotel for around $69 per night. Its worth the 25 minute drive in the morning to save staying in one of the fleabag 1* places for $150 per night. WHen there is a car show they rip ya off bad in that area.

This is true. I was at the style and preformance show with my car this past weekend and a guy i knew who was there said they paied $170 a night for a motel. If i stay im bringin up a tent lots of beer and campin the hell out
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Also. There going to be any Vendors there? If not i might take up the mantel. I need to get rid of some parts.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
The Super 8 Motel near Hoss'sis like $40 in February, but about $130 during Corvettes. And the like $80 for Fords... I love how they up the price even more for the Vetters.
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
PK, are there places available to camp? Do they let you camp in the fairgrounds?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2010 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ConvictedRedneck:

PK, are there places available to camp? Do they let you camp in the fairgrounds?

If I may be permitted to chime in: On many shows they do maintain a camping area but it might just be for RV's and campers. Go to the Carlisle website and info should be listed BUT be advised that they charge a nightly fee for it!!!!
As for all those rip off hotels in Carlisle, anything decent (upscale) 3*+ is going to run you $200 a night. I'm quite happy with my 3.5* Hotel (Radisson Camp Hill, PA)purchased on Hotwire for $69.00. Being an older guy, comfort is important at this stage of the game.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dennis! Looks like camping is available for the GM Nat. show but doesn't list prices or restrictions from what I can find. Supposedly they show their is "off-site" camping available right next to the fairgrounds, no details though. Are you going to be at Carlisle? If so, which car(s)? It's coming up fast!
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
I have the show on my schedule for this summer, it's not official yet but I'm sure looking at joining in on the fun!

I'm undecided weather I'll be taking a Fiero (if it's up and running by then) or my Sky but one way or another I'm looking forward to meeting some more Fiero People

------------------

AKA. FieroAlex
Not related in any way to the FieroMontreal club

chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

I know theres the notice in the events section but last years chat up to carlisle was so much fun so here goes.

Whos goin, what you bringin, and what is the plan for this year?
Also what is the tech session going to be on this year?
Lets make this one as big if not bigger than last year.

Both mine are comming.
Heres the 87 at a little pre carlisle action at there style and preformance show.

And my 86

PK - your maroon Fiero looks pretty good in that picture!!! Looks a hell of a lot better than it did as a basket-case!!! Were you able to get the body panels all straight and everything lined up good? I hope to see it at Carlisle (hope it doesnt give you any trouble and you make it there for us all to see!)
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post

chrishahn87

1584 posts
Member since Dec 2004
Jenn and I will be there. HOPEFULLY with BOTH of our cars!

As long as mine is back together, it will be there.... still waiting on an important part.....

I'll post as soon as I know whether or not my Fiero will be there. If not, maybe ill just register my 2002 Silverado and park it with the Fieros!
-Chris
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
Dead line for registration thru MAFOA is midnight May 21st. THIS DATE IS FIRM SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS! If you are a member you get a 7 dollar discount per car if you are not a member you have to pay regular price. Carlisle Events will take registrations past this date but you will not qualify for the member discount and you will not get express registration either. These guidelines were set in place by Carlisle Events so MAFOA has no control over this. With Express registration Carlisle Events will mail everything to you house and you will not have to wait in line outside the gate as in years past. Also remember that there are eight classes to enter but MAFOA will most likely reclass some cars that enter. There is a typo for the stock classes that says custom wheels are allowed. Basically if your car has custom or after market wheels on it it will be placed in the custom class. As stated in the events section here on the forum MAFOA has the option to reclass any car and the decision made will be supported by Carlisle Events. We are looking forward to see everyone there again this year!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
I have a nice long list of things to do before the show. Well, not really big, but big projects.
Here's what you can expect at the show:
-fix temp gauge
-fill in luggage rack holes AND get decklid painted
-finish, or at least find a good ending point for my interior
-and I decided to buy one of those Holley ram air intake
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

PK - your maroon Fiero looks pretty good in that picture!!! Looks a hell of a lot better than it did as a basket-case!!! Were you able to get the body panels all straight and everything lined up good? I hope to see it at Carlisle (hope it doesnt give you any trouble and you make it there for us all to see!)

Lol hell or high water that red one is going to be there. i should have my jeep wrangler by than so it it gives me its sh*t ill just tow it up there. And the green one will be there. There both running and driving fine right now so it shouldent be a problem. Youll see them this weekend at frysinger.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Youll see them this weekend at frysinger.

He's not going to FREYSINGER this weekend, 'dum dum'.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080930.html

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 05-12-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

He's not going to FREYSINGER this weekend, 'dum dum'.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/080930.html

Lol i wrote thagt before i saw that dum dum haha.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
So are we not allowed to camp on the premises? I swear I've seen many people do that.
John Miller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John MillerSend a Private Message to John MillerDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there, and I'll have the biggest Fiero.
chrishahn87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
How about BOH?

BOH - gonna be there?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

How about BOH?

BOH - gonna be there?

Not to sure. he swears up and down he will be.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock