Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero's GM nationals at Carlisle PA chat. by pontiackid86
Started on: 05-10-2010 11:08 PM
Replies: 420
Last post by: Ridgelandbaseball on 07-06-2010 10:23 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
7 more days guys

Page 7 owenrship

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-19-2010).]

IP: Logged
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
its actually page 8
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

its actually page 8

Lol you get the point.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Well, kick me in the balls, the drama queen threw a fit today again to the tune of "Oh That Fuel Pump Took A Sh1T Again". Now I am really mad at those 8 year olds in Taiwan that made this fuel pump I just replaced last freaking month. And it quit in the worst possible area, Big Round Top at the Gettysburg battlefield while cruising with vincerossiter and his wife in his new 3800SC swap done by Dave(bmwguru). So, it looks like I will be taking a day off work this week after I get my new AC Delco pump from Rock Auto. This car is about to become a Largemouth Bass habitat here in the lake I live at. F**k me.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Well, kick me in the balls, the drama queen threw a fit today again to the tune of "Oh That Fuel Pump Took A Sh1T Again". Now I am really mad at those 8 year olds in Taiwan that made this fuel pump I just replaced last freaking month. And it quit in the worst possible area, Big Round Top at the Gettysburg battlefield while cruising with vincerossiter and his wife in his new 3800SC swap done by Dave(bmwguru). So, it looks like I will be taking a day off work this week after I get my new AC Delco pump from Rock Auto. This car is about to become a Largemouth Bass habitat here in the lake I live at. F**k me.

Now you all see why im doing very little driving of my fieros before carlisle
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I fixed my brakes today - completely! No more mushy pedal, no more non-working e-brake, it locks up like it should and all. The brakes have never been this good the whole time I bought it, I love it. We also gave it a once over checking stuff for wear. The dizzy cap was just sitting on there.. the threads on the dizzy were so bad that it wasn't even contacting the screws. So my Dad and I used a slightly larger screw - perfect. It got rid of my erratic idle problem(I guess from the cap being barely on).

It was a long day and a long fight but we finally got it all adjusted and nice. I'm thrilled to not be scared in traffic anymore, the pedal was getting REALLY mushy. Now I need to remember to set the parking brake. Next up during the week is to check the coolant levels, tranny fluid, and oil to make sure all is well. I'd like to give it an oil change but I don't think I'll have the time to drop it off somewhere to have it done.

In other words I'm very happy today and we're going out to a bar to have a couple drinks and celebrate(even though I'm the DD, I don't feel like drinking).

grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
It's in 6 days! How did you guys let it slip off the first page?!?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
BUMP, Down to the nitty gritty
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
The 87 left me stranded.. im sure its only a belt. in the process of having it towed home now... hell or high water itl be there.. unless its a big problem.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Lol and also remember pontiackid breaks everything except his own fiero's

Your fiero dosent love you.

Yes but I'm still mobil

Both my fiero's are still running perfectley

-
-
-
-
-

The 87 left me stranded.. im sure its only a belt. in the process of having it towed home now... hell or high water itl be there.. unless its a big problem.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Lol well at least mines an easy fix.. my belt just isant getting traction on the pullys.
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Hopefully that radiator will be in tomorrow D:
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Hopefully that radiator will be in tomorrow D:

Boy, I'll trade you jobs. While dropping the tank and changing out the fuel pump isn't a huge job, it becomes slightly more of a pain in the ass when you still have about 3/4 of a tank of gas. Changing radiators is a pretty straightforward job, but you should have done yourself a favor and went with one of the Champion 3 core radiators off of Ebay. See you at the show, man!
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting antzy. I wanna go!
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

I'm getting antzy. I wanna go!

I hear ya! I'm feeling the pressure now too, I still have a list of stuff to get done!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Fixed the 87. Just need to burp the colling system tomorrow and its all good to go.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Boy, I'll trade you jobs. While dropping the tank and changing out the fuel pump isn't a huge job, it becomes slightly more of a pain in the ass when you still have about 3/4 of a tank of gas. Changing radiators is a pretty straightforward job, but you should have done yourself a favor and went with one of the Champion 3 core radiators off of Ebay. See you at the show, man!

Just make sure you get the seal in the correct spot, and tightened down or you will be dropping the tank again.... after your first Fill Up, gas will spout out the top if not done right.

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
5 more dayz .....giggty

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post
Anybody else siked for some big smokies?!?!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Anybody else siked for some big smokies?!?!

Im siked for the genso's cheese steak Back on holiday is bringin home from philly for me

N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
My radiator decided now would be an awesome time to leak. Now I'm hoping we can get a new one and have it ready for Carlisle. Just ordered it.. Here's to hoping.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

My radiator decided now would be an awesome time to leak. Now I'm hoping we can get a new one and have it ready for Carlisle. Just ordered it.. Here's to hoping.

I got one you can have.. its not perfect but it dosent leak. gota find it though you just have to come up here and get it.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post
Nah, with things like radiators I buy new. I don't like to chance it. All else fails I'll ride up with Tommy in the pickle.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Mine just came in today. Overnight shipping my arse.
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Mine just came in today. Overnight shipping my arse.

Well I'm blaming you for spreading your leaky radiator disease! lol
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Im siked for the genso's cheese steak Back on holiday is bringin home from philly for me

Sitting in my fridge, im thinking about eating it since you didnt pick it up
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Direct Link to This Post
TTT
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Well I'm blaming you for spreading your leaky radiator disease! lol

Get ready for some fun! It took hours to get the bubbles out and everything working properly! Make sure to get a radiator cap with the little vent; it helped out a lot!!!

So, what I've accomplished today?
-of course getting the car running!
-painted the junky decklid
well, I guess it does look like a small amount of accomplishment when its in a list, but I'd say I did good!
****oops, I just got a call from my dad saying I need to go pick up my brother. His radiator blew in his Integra! Irony!!!****
N3M3S1S

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SDirect Link to This Post

Get ready for some fun! It took hours to get the bubbles out and everything working properly! Make sure to get a radiator cap with the little vent; it helped out a lot!!!

well, I guess it does look like a small amount of accomplishment when its in a list, but I'd say I did good!
****oops, I just got a call from my dad saying I need to go pick up my brother. His radiator blew in his Integra! Irony!!!****

PK breaks things by touching them and you make radiators leak with your mind. What is wrong with you guys?!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

2 hours? it takes me 10 min to burp a colling system.

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
I tend to stay away from those caps with vents in em, had some bad experiences. I just got back from the paint shop other then some areas that want to fish eye its almost done.
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

I tend to stay away from those caps with vents in em, had some bad experiences. I just got back from the paint shop other then some areas that want to fish eye its almost done.

You got 4 days

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

2 hours? it takes me 10 min to burp a colling system.

Well aren't you special! No, I mean really "special". I'm not sure what "burping a colling system is, but I'm sure your great at it

[This message has been edited by grkboy707 (edited 06-22-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Well aren't you special! No, I mean really "special". I'm not sure what "burping a colling system is, but I'm sure your great at it

Lol burping it is getting the air out., Jack up the back end so the air can travel upwards, take the rear cap off feed a transmission funnel down the reciving collent tube fill that one up than fill the engine and rad.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Direct Link to This Post

Lol burping it is getting the air out., Jack up the back end so the air can travel upwards, take the rear cap off feed a transmission funnel down the reciving collent tube fill that one up than fill the engine and rad.

(I know what burping the "coolant" is, just not the "collant"... that was the joke )
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Well the 87's not gettin out of going to carlisle that easy its all fixed and running 100%.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
ohh ya 4 more days
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
somone at carlisle messed up.... I dont own an 88 fiero

The green one is still going to be tommy's special 2 seater for the day.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 06-22-2010).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Three days to go and so far the weather report for Saturday shows 90*F sunny but with possible "isolated" thunderstorms. It should be a good day for a show and if it rains for an hour that should not detract from the fun.
Currently doing last minute fixes and I really look forward to the 2 1/2 hour drive in my Fiero to Carlisle. Hope to see everyone there again this year.
Word to the wise; don't forget your sunscreen.
------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-23-2010).]

jdeday

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2010 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdedaySend a Private Message to jdedayDirect Link to This Post
I have a question about registration. I didn't pre register with either Carlisle or MAFOA. What would it cost me at the Carlisle gate and at the MAFOA registration table?

[This message has been edited by jdeday (edited 06-23-2010).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock