Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros by Will-Martin
Started on: 06-23-2009 04:06 PM
Replies: 351
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-21-2010 03:26 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
^ And so the percentages rise. ^ (Or fall? However you choose to look at it.)
IP: Logged
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DJRice:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ace5514:

i see he is still selling his overpriced low mount 3800 atl bracket on ebay...i guess i might not be overpriced if you actualy get it...
i don't know i doubt i would attempt to do buisness with him....even with ebay protection...yea right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...fPartsQ5fAccessories[/QU OTE]

Hey Loyde, you still owe me one of these...and I'm thinking since it did not sell on eBay and you told me I'd have mine in July, maybe I can have this one??? Email me before shipping please, I'm out of town at the moment.

No offense man, but good luck. The fact that you posted on this thread is probably reason enough in his mind to not honor your agreement on the sale.
DJRice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I've kept my communication with Loyde off the assorted unhappy customer threads so far and that does not seem to work either so even if I never get anything from him I won't be any worse off than I am now...

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Here's what I don't get....

If he's as talented as people have claimed, and he can do the work he claims, you would think he could make a VERY comfortable living with just this line of work. I would have gladly paid him to do my swap if it hadn't have been for the way he had ripped other people off. Oh well, I guess people sabotage themselves every day.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Found this interesting:
http://www.bbb.org/dallas/b...rinceton-tx-90066270
(and because I know it'll come up):
http://www.bbb.org/chicago/...rrington-il-12012524
they don't have a record for archie's new address.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Awesome legwork kwagner. Maybe the "F" rating stand for fastfieros?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Awesome legwork kwagner. Maybe the "F" rating stand for fastfieros?

Wouldnt that make it a double F?
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisDirect Link to This Post
This is a first, I've never seen an F rating on the Better Business Bureau's website.

------------------

dizmon_85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTDirect Link to This Post
Just a little messy

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by dizmon_85GT:

Just a little messy

Somebody has bitten off more than they can chew with that photo

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dizmon_85GT:

Just a little messy

Thats a nice house
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I think that Will paid for that travel trailer.

I know Will has a truck to pull it with.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

I think that Will paid for that travel trailer.

I know Will has a truck to pull it with.

What travel trailer?
Archie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2010 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What travel trailer?

Thanks for prompting me to look at it on Google Maps, Looks like an enclosed car trailer.

That's good news, There's a truck & a trailer there that Will paid for.

He'll be able to just fly in to take his stuff home.

BTW, it's cute how he has all his cars backed into the driveway.

Is that so he can make a quick exit when one of his angry customers shows up?

Archie
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

What travel trailer?

I'm assuming he means this one

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I'm assuming he means this one

That looks more like an airstreem,,,,,, still showing he has the money to fnish Will's project.

Acapulco85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Acapulco85GTSend a Private Message to Acapulco85GTDirect Link to This Post
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Heres a good one from Google's street view
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me, or is there a lot of "stalker" showing up here?

Warranted, but still.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Ok its not an airstreem. As for the pic being posted. Be careful guys. I dont mean to side with loyed but this is boarderline stalking, Even though his shop is is home address so i geuss it is a public address.
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ok its not an airstreem. As for the pic being posted. Be careful guys. I dont mean to side with loyed but this is boarderline stalking, Even though his shop is is home address so i geuss it is a public address.

It isn't stalking. All of this information is public. This is informing the community.
fierofierofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofierofieroSend a Private Message to fierofierofieroDirect Link to This Post

fierofierofiero

370 posts
Member since Nov 2005
I got an updated picture from google street view today!

Sorry. I couldn't resist trying to bring a few smiles to faces out there.

[This message has been edited by fierofierofiero (edited 10-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I do not condone any of Loydes actions, and I think Will is way past due with some sort of legal action. Taking the cash and not completing on time is criminal, so that makes Loyde a crimnal in my book. With that said...

I agree that some of the behavior and posts in this thread borders on stalking. The images from google can be up to a year or more older, so looking at a travel trailer in his driveway should not lead anyone to any conclusion. How do you know it is his, so the statment that Will had paid for his travel trailer might not be accurate. I believe this tread is needed to show who's who in the Fiero vendor community, but some of the comments are not needed and instigators (if the shoe fits) should take a step back and let those with revelant info post what they know. Others should leave assumptions out.

just my .02 cents.

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 10-21-2010).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I guess ripping people off for 8 years gets you a pretty nice house... I am fairly sure I have built more fieros per years "in business" than he has and I cant afford even a starter home. My bad habbits include working a full time job, and being frugal, while his involve traveling for long periods of time too...
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadDirect Link to This Post
rofl

[This message has been edited by InTheLead (edited 10-21-2010).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

I do not condone any of Loydes actions, and I think Will is way past due with some sort of legal action. Taking the cash and not completing on time is criminal, so that makes Loyde a crimnal in my book. With that said...

I agree that some of the behavior and posts in this thread borders on stalking. The images from google can be up to a year or more older, so looking at a travel trailer in his driveway should not lead anyone to any conclusion. How do you know it is his, so the statment that Will had paid for his travel trailer might not be accurate. I believe this tread is needed to show who's who in the Fiero vendor community, but some of the comments are not needed and instigators (if the shoe fits) should take a step back and let those with revelant info post what they know. Others should leave assumptions out.

just my .02 cents.

An old picture of his house posted in this thread is PLENTY enough accurate to make judgments on, as the basis of the thread is the crookedness over a 5 year period. The pictures also have the ability to show a large period of time, as some are old, some are not.

How is this stalking anyway? Loyde threatened to tell my school and my parents years ago when I critiqued his garbage business practices and products. He made sure that he sent over my parents addresses, and a friends address and his parents address. So his was a case of stalking, plus threats, yet posting google pictures of his PLACE OF BUSINESS is stalking?
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by DH..... Loyde threatened to tell my school and my parents years ago when I critiqued his garbage business practices and products. He made sure that he sent over my parents addresses, and a friends address and his parents address.

You have got to be joking.......

[This message has been edited by deezil (edited 10-21-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

You have got to be joking.......

I think this is the Thread - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000126.html

or this https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065259.html

?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-21-2010 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Nice, um, lawn?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Found this interesting:
http://www.bbb.org/dallas/b...rinceton-tx-90066270

WOW. This is some strong stuff! If it were my business I would be very concerned that it would ruin any chance for future business.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I think this is the Thread - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000126.html

or this https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/065259.html

?

Not specifically, even years before that I was approached by loyde directly with threats.

Scott,

You have 2 choices here… you either go to PFF and remove you cheap remarks about me in the fuel pump thread, and that thread ‘where has fierox been” and 2-3 others, or I am calling you out big time on PFF and exposing you as the fraud you are. I know who ******* is now, and see he is the one that posts with your ID on PFF also.

You post how you have installed intercooled setups on 3800s ? hahaha… I am sure you would have been happy to take many pictures of you actually doing something that resulted in such positive results, yet you have none..

Get off my case …

BTW, all the below threads on ******** I have saved on my computer already.. such a circle of friends you have there. All that cursing and bad mouthing on the internet. If you get a job interview in the future, I can tell you that investigations by ‘big’ companies are smart enough to google.com peoples names these days. Now if you are John Smith, that would be fine, but *****is not that a common name

Loyde

********, Scott

**71 ****** Rd

***********, MI 48473-9156

(810) ***-6***

You know what Scott ******** ( AKA > AOL - SC10Wolf : DarkHorizon : GolferScott : and many other multi personalities on the net )

I bored and tired of your attitude to me. Let me help the Fiero community know this individual as he really is. What Scott ********8 is > young kid sitting behind a computer thinking he is educating himself so he can make himself look so smart to other people on the internet. He claims in emails to me that it is not a personal attack on me, and he would never try to disrupt a business that specialized in 3800 installations.

He threatened a lot of things on there, as well as sent me my parents / schools contact information in effect to say that he was going to contact them.

Sad part of this whole story is the fact that there was a time in 2008 where loyde and I worked on a few things together... He had a bunch of useful resources that WE could have taken advantage of, but his greed and arrogance got in the way.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

WOW. This is some strong stuff! If it were my business I would be very concerned that it would ruin any chance for future business.

I checked my business.....I used to be a BBB member, but the cost wasn't worth the benefits since I run an honest shop.
Dave
http://www.bbb.org/new-jers...-lakewood-nj-1005429

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 10-21-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
A few people PM'd me that this thread required my attention. I admit it has been awhile since I last looked in here and I must say this has now gone far enough - perhaps even a bit too far.

It's my opinion that as soon as things are being posted that no longer serve the purpose of this thread and are only meant to either add fuel to the fire, or to serve as some kind of scare tactic towards one of the participants, the thread lost its right of existence. So I'm moving this to the Trash Can and it will not be moved back. I'll leave it open in TTC for now, but I will close it as soon as I deem necessary.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock