Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
Chopped by Archie, Powered by Fastfieros by Will-Martin
Started on: 06-23-2009 04:06 PM
Replies: 351
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 10-21-2010 03:26 PM
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

I have no reason to respond to any of you speculating, as you are NOT current customers, and some of you I hope never are.

I think it more likely after this thread that most people hope they are never you customers, not the other way around.

-Brandon
IP: Logged
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mptighe:
What is it that you feel I need to prove, that if Will had the desire to handle things the way that they were suggested, that he would have done it already? Doesn't that kind of go without saying? If he had said to himself "That was a good idea, I'm going to go ahead and do it", don't you think he would have done it? Even if he had said "That was a good idea, but I can't do it right now", then he's still making a decision that he DOESN'T WANT to do it immediately. The fact that he has not done it surely states that he did not WANT do do it, whether it be indefinitely or immediately. I don't understand why you felt the need to attempt to split hairs on something that was logically based? He didn't do it, for whatever reason, so obviously he chose not to, which means he didn't WANT to commit to that action if he made another choice that outweighed that decision. I suppose you would say I was wrong if I said you WANTED to just sit here and debate something needlessly?

Oh, and you WERE speculating, because you made a statement based on an assumption. You didn't ask a question, therefore it was a statement, and it assumed a premise, it didn't state a fact. Saying "as far as I know" doesn't mean it's not a speculation, actually it implies it. You didn't ask me for proof, you said I didn't have proof.

I didn't make an assumption. I stated you had not presented such proof, whilst you seemd to be acting as though you had such proof. You have no idea how Will has acted in accord with retrieving his vehicle from Lloyd. And my original statement was not directed at you, but merely used your post as a quote to point out that speculation was occurring. Most of the last few pages of this thread are just a bunch of people saying what Will should or should not do, how he should go about getting his car, or whatever. Not by any lawyers.

I am not trying to debate anything needlessly. On the other hand, you seem to keep debating what Will wants to do with his car, or how he should go about dealing with his car, with whomever decides to post anything in the thread. Why are you so uptight about it?

How do you know that he has not forcibly retrieved the vehicle with the support of law enforcement? What Will said, in a previous post, was that he would prefer that it did not have to come to that. But feel free to go up to Lloyde's and take a picture of Will's car still sitting in the weeds. At least it would be some progress on the thread, even if it would be rather disappointing if it were the case. :-/
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

I have no reason to respond to any of you speculating, as you are NOT current customers, and some of you I hope never are.

The last thing you need is more customers.

GET WILL'S CAR DONE!
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Pretty sure I will never buy anything from you. I can have my cars not get finished sitting in my own garage. Don't need to ship them off to Texas for that.
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

HEY welcome back Loyde. How's Will's car coming?

Sick attempt at humor?

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Editted: I was being a P.O.S. I will just sit back and watch the rip off artist do his thing.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 10-14-2010).]

Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
The same reason you and others have that have suggested this havent...cause it is illegal.....If Will wanted his car back then he would have got it by now...If Will was as worried about his car as those on the Forum are then he would have his car by now. Do some people really believe the car is being held hostage and can not be picked up?

Actually it is A LOT like my car is being held hostage. I have given Loyde a ton of leeway because I really believed he was having trouble and that we were friends, but now I see he is a criminal. I just got this little gem of an email from him-

Put this in the trash can and we will talk to resolution

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/076477-5.html

I have no reason to help you to a ‘good’ end result with this crap. First its not a true story on the timeline, and I can prove that very easy.

Then there is the end result payment of the conversion I now fear I will never see without filing a lean on the car. I don’t want to own a running and driving chop top. They are worthless in this economy.

Start with the trash talk thread.

BTW, I sent you an email in August to ironwill2000@yahoo.com, but maybe that was an older email address and you don’t have it any more.

Loyde

From: William Wayne Martin [mailto:ironwill2000@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 11:28 AM
To: Loyde Roscoe; Loyde Rascoe; Loyde
Subject: 1988 Formula Fiero

Loyde,

I need you to email me back and tell me the status of my car so I can decide what to do with it.

--Will

As you can see, he is not only trying to blackmail me into removing this thread, he is trying to basically extort more money from me. Keep in mind this is the only email I have received from Loyde this year! The gall involved in doing something like this is just beyond words, especially since up to this point I have been very willing to work with Loyde. All Loyde has given me is a bunch of false promises over the past 5 years and to be threatened by him now, is a slap in the face. He has obviously mistaken my kindness for weekness.

If anyone else has been "taken" by Loyde, please email me at ironwill2000@hotmail.com as I will be taking legal action against him and will also be filing criminal charges against him. For anyone else, I can not recommend doing business with him. PERIOD.

--Will
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2010 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post
Maybe someone can help me understand ?

How can you file a lien on work that was never performed ??

I know will paid for an original swap that was completed, and then changed his mind, but if nothing else was done after that how can one say something is due ??

A bit confused.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-14-2010).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Spell Check.....

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-14-2010).]

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilDirect Link to This Post
Man what a friggen nightmare.

I had the cash saved up for someone else to do a 3800 swap but seeing this thread and a few others like it had me not going through with it.

I am still even worried to send the pcm and harness out to get redone....
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2010 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Well, from the PM/E-mail it seems he is claiming the car is done?

I have my doubts though.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
I said things that I should not have. I editted my post accordingly. ANYONE can go back through my Pennocks history, and see that there are few to zero instances where I have editted out words. I do normally just explain my corrections, and I take great pride in showing my mistakes. This is one instance where I have erased my post, and as always, put in a correction. I am human, but things like crooks, rapists, and the likes piss me off.

Sorry to infuriate some of you, and the negs were warranted.

Tony Kania
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I said things that I should not have. I editted my post accordingly. ANYONE can go back through my Pennocks history, and see that there are few to zero instances where I have editted out words. I do normally just explain my corrections, and I take great pride in showing my mistakes. This is one instance where I have erased my post, and as always, put in a correction. I am human, but things like crooks, rapists, and the likes piss me off.

Sorry to infuriate some of you, and the negs were warranted.

Tony Kania

It's cool Tony, way to be an adult and man up about it. I am actually throwing a plus your way. We all make mistakes - I made one by trusting Loyde with my car.

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Will-Martin

1164 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by exoticse:
Maybe someone can help me understand ?

I know will piad for an original swap that was completed, and then changed his mind, but if nothing else was done after that how can one say something is due ??

A bit confused.

Originally posted by dobey:
Well, from the PM/E-mail it seems he is claiming the car is done?

I have my doubts though.

I paid for the original swap to be completed, but there were several things in the conversion he never completed, and still hasn't. Also there was an issue with the transmission slipping and you could smell it burning. Loyde said he could build me a 5.3 LSx with an auto for a little bit more and it would be less trouble for him to do so if I wanted to sell my engine and transmission. Loyde took out my engine/tranny and sold it to someone else as a complete swap then put my car out to pasture.

Loyde has promised me one thing after another. First it was an LS1 from a Corvette to reward my patience, then it was an LS1 with a supercharger, then it was one of the new automatics with upgraded this or that and finally that I would not have to pay for any of this if I could just give him a little more time. All along my swap has been "next in line" or "2 months from done" or "up on the lift right now" or "just working on the wiring" etc..

Is my swap done? No, if it was, he would not be threatening me and there would be pics of it going together or done.

Will Loyde ever follow through and do it? Not likely.

Can he put a lein on my car? No, I paid him $11,500 up front to complete the running swap which he never fully completed. Also, if he did finish my car out with an LS1/Supercharged/4T65E-HD auto like he promised, he also promised I would not have to pay anything since it has taken so long. He also signed a contract stating he could not put a lein on my car for this exact situation. (REMEMBER THAT LOYDE?!?!?!)
datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Will,

In a word... Un-friggin-real.

Reminds me of the hell Chester went through with his Targa conversion on the dirty rat.

Except of course you're car has been gone for 5 years and you have weeds growing up through your engine bay.

I'm sorry this happened.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by datacop:

Will,

In a word... Un-friggin-real.

Reminds me of the hell Chester went through with his Targa conversion on the dirty rat.

Except of course you're car has been gone for 5 years and you have weeds growing up through your engine bay.

I'm sorry this happened.

Thanks bud, I am sorry too. I not only lost out on a nice Fiero for the past 5 years, I have now lost Loyde as a friend over the deal.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Will, again, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Sorry man, I was really hoping for you.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofierofiero:

I just read through this topic and I'm sorry you're having to go through this.

If, for now, you can't get your stuff back, at least write some reviews about his business.

A good site to do this on is www.ripoffreport.com. I'm sure he gets a lot, if not most of his business by people searching on the internet. If enough people post their experiences on that site, they will come up near, if not before his website rankings when people search for his name/website/3800 supercharged fieros on google.

Hope that helps and good luck.

I hear you and thanks. I will definately be doing that to make sure he does not rip anyone else off.

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I'm kind of amazed that this is still going on. Unless I am missing something, the car is in Will's name. It is HIS property. If it were my car, the fence would be kicked down, and the car would be removed and towed back to my house. At this point, if Loyde tried to claim damages to his fence, too bad. It is your car and is being held in limbo. I wish I were closer. That fence would be in pieces and you would have had your car back years ago. At this point, it would be easier to take your losses, get your car back, and have someone else do the work before the car is so damaged from rust that it is un-drivable.

I am amazed too. This car was supposed to go to my son as an heirloom is why I wanted all of the "best" Fiero vendors to collaborate on it. By now, it is supposed to have and Archie chop top, an engine built and installed by Loyde, a bunch of Rodney stuff installed, Ausfiero scoops along with a Sage whaletale spoiler from Fierowarehouse.

If I had it to do over, I would have Archie do an LS1 and be done with it.

--Will

P.S. Sorry to everyone that I have not been on the forum to explain my situation or respond to all of the PMs. I was kind of hoping to get my car done and then be able to brag on it a little bit, but that does not look like it is going to happen anytime soon. I really do appreciate the support of everyone here and invite everyone to join the discussion, after all, this is an OPEN forum - remember?

Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Will-Martin

1164 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Will, again, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. Sorry man, I was really hoping for you.

Thanks man, I will get it worked out one way or another. I am very patient and methodical.

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I just bought a brand new truck and a fairly new car hauler, give me a call!

I also do swaps.... i usually undercharge and beat est deadlines.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 10-14-2010).]

1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will-Martin:

*snip* I am very patient *snip*

Never truer words typed from what I can tell from this thread. Good luck to you!
PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:
I just bought a brand new truck and a fairly new car hauler, give me a call!

Thanks man, I have a way to get the car when I get the paperwork in order.

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
Never truer words typed from what I can tell from this thread. Good luck to you!

Thanks! It makes me sad to think that after 5 years of waiting all I will get is a shell of a car back, but good things come to those who wait.

mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
I do have to say it's "funny" he claimed to have sent an email your email address in August and maybe it was an older email, when it's the same address you sent yours from in September. For everyone else that was defending him, I hope you seriously consider his actions here before you come to his defense again.

So, now that you're back to square, what plans do you have for her? You mentioned a LS1, are you looking to do that now?

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lloyde

I have no reason to help you to a ‘good’ end result with this crap.

I guess the money he paid you is not a good enough reason? Crook.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lloyde

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
I guess the money he paid you is not a good enough reason? Crook.

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it!

It takes a lot of nerve to sit on $11.5k cash + $4.5k chop + $2.5k wheels + a $3.5k pristine 88 Formula Fiero + parts for 5 years and then write something like that.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2010 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

Spell Check.....

No spell check. I got called out for being an a$$. Thank you for editting my quote.

Tony
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2010 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyDirect Link to This Post

If I had it to do over, I would have Archie do an LS1 and be done with it.

I do have to say that the LS3+F40 sitting in the back of Choptop #10 does look pretty nice. He had it upgraded to that drivetrain from a previous 383 installed by Archie, a few months ago.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

P.S. Sorry to everyone that I have not been on the forum to explain my situation or respond to all of the PMs. I was kind of hoping to get my car done...

Geez, all this time I thought you were silent because you had lawyers working on it, and you couldn't say anything. I thought the next time we hear from you would be when you had your car back. But you were waiting??? That's an odd strategy at this point, imo. I guess I'll stop watching this thread, because it looks like you will never get it back. Good luck.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Geez, all this time I thought you were silent because you had lawyers working on it, and you couldn't say anything. I thought the next time we hear from you would be when you had your car back. But you were waiting??? That's an odd strategy at this point, imo. I guess I'll stop watching this thread, because it looks like you will never get it back. Good luck.

I only recently gave up hope that Loyde would be true to his word. If believing in people to do the right thing is bad, then I guess I am guilty. Thanks for the luck.

skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

Will-Martin:

If believing in people to do the right thing is bad, then I guess I am guilty.

You put a lot of faith into humanity... And now you've been burned.

If I was in your shoes, I would've shown up at his bedside at 3am holding a baseball bat or a 12 gauge about 3 years ago. Sucks.

------------------------------

See this ---> https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...L/076477-7.html#p249

------------------------------

Also, sorry - but, knowing myself, I'd be stupid enough to actually show up at his place as a sign of "encouragement" to finish the job. By this point, however, we would've long since been in litigation

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 10-16-2010).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

[QUOTE]Will-Martin:

If believing in people to do the right thing is bad, then I guess I am guilty.

You put a lot of faith into humanity... And now you've been burned.

If I was in your shoes, I would've shown up at his bedside at 3am holding a baseball bat or a 12 gauge about 3 years ago. Sucks.[QUOTE]

The internet really brings out the stupid comments in some people.. I mean come on would you really break into someone's house and threaten to kill them over a car/money? Only to spend the rest of your life in prison or possibly your plan back firing and you end up dead....I know if sounds great on the internet but come one man.....For Real?

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 10-14-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
Hey Mustangs...
Go borrow eleven five from a loan shark and try not paying it back.
Let me know how you make out!
I know the post may sound harsh but the way i read it, it sounds more like a sign of frustration rather than what the average person will do...calling someone stupid for it is not very nice.
not to speak for everyone here but i doubt any one here or the person that posted about a bat or shot gun would actually do it, again, it is, i like to think, an exageration, however, many people have killed for less than 11 thousand and some get away with it. others don't...that is partially why jails are full.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Hey Mustangs...
Go borrow eleven five from a loan shark and try not paying it back.
Let me know how you make out!
I know the post may sound harsh but the way i read it, it sounds more like a sign of frustration rather than what the average person will do...calling someone stupid for it is not very nice.
not to speak for everyone here but i doubt any one here or the person that posted about a bat or shot gun would actually do it, again, it is, i like to think, an exageration, however, many people have killed for less than 11 thousand and some get away with it. others don't...that is partially why jails are full.

I went back and edited my quote to not call someone stupid as I agree with you there. I wouldn't even think about dumping 11.5K into a Fiero so no worries about me borrowing that amount from the bank then worring about getting it back.

My comments really have nothing to do with this Thread but the comment that was posted as I would have posted the same comment in this Thread or any other Thread that it was posted in. I am just saying that the internet really brings out the E-thug in people.......
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Then there is the end result payment of the conversion I now fear I will never see without filing a lean on the car. I don’t want to own a running and driving chop top. They are worthless in this economy.

How much were they worth 4 years ago? Archie's stinger comes to mind, what did he get for it?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

E-mail from Lloyd:

Put this in the trash can and we will talk to resolution 

You make it sound as if Will has done something wrong. This is how the thread started.

I stopped by the FastFieros shop today to see the progress on my engine swap. There are a couple of projects still ahead of me, but Loyde was busting his a$$ in the 100 degree heat.

My 5.3l engine and transmission are mated with the custom adapter plate and an exhaust solution is being hammered out for the LSx by Loyde and fitted to my car. All I can say is WOW, you have to see it to believe it and I can't wait. Just thought I would let everyone who is dealing with Loyde atm know he is really working hard to get back on track and the LSx installs he will be doing are going to be AWESOME.

He gave you praise and all you gave him in return was grief. You had the power to end this thread with a positive note but have chosen not to.

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

The last thing you need is more customers.

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
E- THUG....lmao
Now that i agree with!
hope you don't mind if i use that phrase a few thousand times!
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2010 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post

I mean come on would you really break into someone's house and threaten to kill them over a car/money? .....For Real?

To be perfectly honest with everyone.....absolutely. I am not condoning anyone of limited means to do such a thing, but there are those that will do such a thing. I may have grown up a bit different than most. I may have known a guy, that knew a guy... But yes, it does happen.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Honestley i have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad, Loyde i have never been one of your customer's and i dought i ever will be but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libling you about you and your work. Its only slander/lible when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guys car from my recolection 6 years ago with the promises of having a finished product and you havent even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11.5K which will is most likeley never going to see again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be finished done than come on here boasting, I dont care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paied to preform a service to this gentelmen that has not been preformed, Its not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. And insted of saying I cannot do it and giving the money back to him you held his car unfinished and unworked on for 6 years and most likeley spent most if not all of his hard earned money. If it were me personaly i would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time the car was out of commission. It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowley do work on it with the owners consent. Its another to throw a car in your back yard and leave it there for 6 years when you have been paied to preform a service to it.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-15-2010).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it!

It takes a lot of nerve to sit on $11.5k cash + $4.5k chop + $2.5k wheels + a $3.5k pristine 88 Formula Fiero + parts for 5 years and then write something like that.

I can only imagine the damage done to the car being in the heat/untouched for this many years as well.... I have a feeling you will also be out quite a bit of that to the point where the rusty (do things rust in texas?) hull is only going to be worth a few thousand after you get it out of impound, vs the ~$10,000 it was worth going in.

You also have potential interest on that money, which could be well into the thousands after 5 years. Add in damages that you will never get back and you are looking at about $30,000 that this guy has taken from you. This is also not factoring in the sale of your old motor/trans, which knowing this crook would have probably been in the 5-7k range.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 10-15-2010).]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2010 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Honestley i have been following this thread but keeping my mouth shut on it. This is really sad, Loyde i have never been one of your customer's and i dought i ever will be but you really have no place to come on here blasting about how people are slandering/libling you about you and your work. Its only slander/lible when the words being spoken are not true. You took a guys car from my recolection 6 years ago with the promises of having a finished product and you havent even started work on it. Not to mention you have tied up $11.5K which will is most likeley never going to see again. When you get your work up to date and have everything that needs to be finished done than come on here boasting, I dont care what kind of life problems/issues you have run into. You have a business and were paied to preform a service to this gentelmen that has not been preformed, Its not Will's fault that you cannot keep your personal life out of your business. And insted of saying I cannot do it and giving the money back to him you held his car unfinished and unworked on for 6 years and most likeley spent most if not all of his hard earned money. If it were me personaly i would have had you in court years ago demanding double my money back for the time the car was out of commission. It's one thing to hold a car for a year and slowley do work on it with the owners consent. Its another to throw a car in your back yard and leave it there for 6 years when you have been paied to preform a service to it.

I am impressed !
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock