Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Dont mess with loyde, he will tell ur mom! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Dont mess with loyde, he will tell ur mom! by darkhorizon
Started on: 08-02-2009 12:39 PM
Replies: 55 (1756 views)
Last post by: Back On Holiday on 10-22-2010 11:44 AM
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got a call from someone claiming to be loyde from this number 9728806643

This person claimed to be "tired of me chasing him around the forums" and he is going to snail mail my mom "all the stuff I say" about him.

Classic!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
The MaD cOw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's too bad there is so much strife between members here.
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that was me
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sad.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-02-2009).]

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Judging from the voice, this guy threatening my family is the same person that was doing this.

Shade

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShadeSend a Private Message to ShadeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what is more pathetic, you... or the fact that you think anyone gives a **** .
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh wow, i was just joking i didnt think this topic was that serious

I mean really this is the most immature thing i've ever seen on pennocks
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shade:

I don't know what is more pathetic, you... or the fact that you think anyone gives a **** .

Meh, I found this mildly entertaining, so I figured some others would. Never expected anyone to give a ***
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the voice matches the pic you posted on the actual recording lol
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redfieroman2:

the voice matches the pic you posted on the actual recording lol

I believe that is the most recent picture of loyde I could find.
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, this is nice.. I get a phone call telling me once again Scott is posting BS about me.... this is a good one Scott.

I dont know if you made up the situation to cause drama... most likely you did since you instigate in threads no matter it is me or Archie.

There is lots of ways today to be 'someone' else on the internet, and even on a phone now. http://www.spoofcard.com/t?...S4hZwCFSDxDAodY1iS_g

It is so sad the internet has become the stalkers playground. Craig's list in the last 3 months has produced 3 murdered people, and here in DFW someone was posting ads of cars for sale and meeting those people and jacking the cars. Cant find the link on the car jacker, but here is the guy stealing cash from people http://www.star-telegram.co...l/story/1508120.html

The 30+ year old lady in the upper states ( MN maybe ? ) posed as a boy on Myspace and caused a 14 yo teen age girl to take her life. http://www.mycrimespace.com...e-over-myspace-hoax/

This forum, RTF, and others, are just creating turmoil without good moderation. Bad people cannot police bad people on forums. Good people dont have time to waste with reading and really understanding the BS from drama, from facts.

Good attempt Scott at creating more drama. Kind of like Dan posting a couple weeks ago, FastFieros leave me alone. That was a simple email I sent him. He wanted to make it a public thing.. Now you creating this BS. I dont have a YouTube account either BTW. I dont have MySpace either. Just social crap I am far too old for.

Are you 20 yet Scott? Do you still live at home with mommy? Grow up guy.

http://www.fastfieros.com sad to see drama...

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 08-02-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
redfieroman2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redfieroman2Send a Private Message to redfieroman2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i dont know who to believe so im not choosing a side. All im saying is if the phone call was real no matter who it was, they were wrong completely wrong.
Bruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When did this become a reality TV show?
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, the more i think about this posting, the worst my heart feels for this forum, the Fiero community as whole, and anyone out there that is decent people trying to get along.

Look at Scott coming into a peaceful posting I made on some really inexpensive dress up items and posts I am 'crook' ... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/048044.html I then offer him FREE items just to appease him with something I have actually ship to him. I have never had a one on one transaction with him as seller or buyer. I dont even think I have spoke to him on the phone either in the past, that i can think of. All he as done is decided to instigate and stick his nose in my business affairs.

I ask this forum of 'good' people.... step up and vote Scott off this forum. I am tired of this BS with him. He is at 301 today, and alot of red... it should only take 50 vote changes from green to red, or those who have not rated him, rate him based on this past actions of torment against V8Archie and others. This forum needs good people to carry the Fiero and its legacy. We dont need the king of drama.. He is on RTF, let him bask in the affairs of LowLux over there.

http://www.fastfieros.com begs you ... rate ... rate...
indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geez are u guys seriously immature or what! I usually don't post when I see something like this but quit polluting this forum with your bickering!!! That's what pm's are for so grow up seriously!

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 08-02-2009).]

Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

It's too bad there is so much strife between members here.

It really is pathetic, and pretty annoying at times. Makes it hard to even visit the online Fiero world sometimes.

[This message has been edited by Silicoan86 (edited 08-02-2009).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy:

Geez are u guys seriously immature or what! I usually don't post when I see something like this but quit polluting this forum with your bickering!!! That's what pm's are for so grow up seriously!

yea, what he said! Get a life.

------------------
-FieroGirl Muahahaha

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Judging from the voice, this guy threatening my family is the same person that was doing this.

I've talked to Loyde on the phone before & I've talked to him in person before.

Neither the voice you posted nor the phrasing in the message sound anything like him.

Archie
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I NEVER implied that this was indeed loyde, I have never talked to him, and it was quite obvious that did not know what his voice sounded like, AND I made it clear that it was the same voice that was on previous recordings which was identified not to be loyde.

just got a call from someone claiming to be loyde from this number 9728806643

This person claimed to be "tired of me chasing him around the forums" and he is going to snail mail my mom "all the stuff I say" about him.

I give loyde the credit of not actually doing something this childish, I just found it comical (again as stated before).

If you (loyde) got a call from another person about this post, you should question their motives as it was FAIRLY obvious he was provoking something like this out of me, to quickly and directly bring it to your attention, and therefore give you a chance to make it look bad on me.

I do like how you say "people are dying from things on the internet all the time" yet you post my address, and family members names and locations publicly, and take advantage of the fact there is no moderation on this forum... Great!

phrasing in the message sound anything like him.

I will attest that the phrasing is fairly familiar to what I have gotten from the real loyde in the past, so bravo to whoever this is for getting that right.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 08-02-2009).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I NEVER implied that this was indeed loyde, I have never talked to him, and it was quite obvious that did not know what his voice sounded like, AND I made it clear that it was the same voice that was on previous recordings which was identified not to be loyde.

I will attest that the phrasing is fairly familiar to what I have gotten from the real loyde in the past, so bravo to whoever this is for getting that right.

You know Scott, I would like to believe that some day you will grow up mentally enough to have a decent conversation in person, and on the internet.

NO ONE on this forum knows a transaction between 2 people, unless you are those 2 people.

We have the court system to work out disputes and accusations. We have the courts with our higher peers to judge. Those 12 people are the sole ones that are going to sit there and weed out the facts. It don’t matter if 80% of the general population thinks someone is guilty by the evidence being broadcasted on TV. The jury comes back and saids not guilty, that is it for the day, the guy goes free. However, only the 2 people really know what happen 100%. One is dead and cant tell their side of the story however.

I send my remarks to Dan in private emails as it should be handled, he makes it public, and its in the trash can now. I didn’t need Dan calling my wife a mail order bride. America has Canadians sneaking across the border to get in the USA illegally everyday. USA tax payers have to see our $$ going to security borders when it really needs to be going to our childrens future. I had to spend thousands of dollars to LEGALLY get my wife and step son in the USA and in the public system of things. I don’t need her and my son drug in the ground. Trash me all you want to, but don’t bring my family into it.

My phone number is on my website for all to use if they need help, or information, or just want to talk about PFF drama.

Be a man Scott, remove your trash talk in my thread. Step up and see you are wrong.

Personally, I hope the greater forum see’s this attempt to slander me some more and rates you OFF. I am tired of it, Archie is tried of it, WCF is tired of it. We have been around longer than you Scott. I am still at the same email address, same phone number, same house / shop address for the last 10 years. Think about it Scott. 10 years ago you were 10 years old. Car was barely in your thoughts most likely. Where you going to be in 10 more years?

http://www.fastfieros.com calls for vote by the greater good…. Send a message to DarkHorzion.. he needs a wake up call.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with FastFieros... "Keep the trash and innuendos where it belongs on RFT."

Originally posted by FastFieros:

This forum, RTF, and others, are just creating turmoil without good moderation. Bad people cannot police bad people on forums. Good people dont have time to waste with reading and really understanding the BS from drama, from facts.

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

what is pennockssucks.net? was that the old name for rft?

Originally posted by Oreif:

Yes, That is the little boy. "pennocksucks.net" was what Howie originally called his forum before they went "legit"
The reason he wore the shirt is because he seeks attention. He needs the attention because he thinks it is the only way he will ever be accepted by society. I think it great how even the folks at RFT are getting bored with his antics.
He even recently got banned from yet another forum:
( http://www.ermca.com/forum/member.php?u=102 )
for his immature wit.

Here is the pic they used on his "hot or not" page:

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I am a bit confused here as to what I am being accused of... Why are people saying that I am the one "trashing" anyone here...

The fact is I have people calling me and threatening me, and loyde makes it sound like I am attacking him?

I had to spend thousands of dollars to LEGALLY get my wife and step son in the USA and in the public system of things. I don’t need her and my son drug in the ground. Trash me all you want to, but don’t bring my family into it.

When did I say this?

Be a man Scott, remove your trash talk in my thread. Step up and see you are wrong.

What trash talk, and where am I wrong?

with FastFieros... "Keep the trash and innuendos where it belongs on RFT."

Um, when did I say anything about RFT?
aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vote to move to "trash"

I hate the fact that this post will bump it.

Grow up guys.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
in b4 trash.. w00t! for interwebz drama
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I NEVER implied that this was indeed loyde, ....

Actually you did imply it. Take a look at the title of this thread
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In before trash can
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont think anyone understands that SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLED ME.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you understand that your thread title implies that someone was Loyde?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i got $2 that this thread hits page3
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

i got $2 that this thread hits page3

But not in GFC it won't.
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks just like Loyde!!!!
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you understand that NO ONE CARES.
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

| Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page | Member: NIFE, Mis-Shifts |
| Photography |

"There's Nothing Worse than a Smartass Automobile" -- KITT

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 08-03-2009).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:
I don't think you understand that NO ONE CARES.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Looks just like Loyde!!!!

you should know, you saw me today here at the shop about 2 hours.

http://www.fastfieros.com said ... oh who cares what I say in the trash can... : (

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"In after the can". Did I just start a new catch phrase?

Jim
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta be close to page two, so this is my shot at it.

edit: too soon, darn. And in after the can.

[This message has been edited by Phaeton (edited 08-03-2009).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2009 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2009 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Here is the pic they used on his "hot or not" page:

Dude is that seriousley shawn?..... It looks like he was hit by a big a** train.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock