Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" by Fiero 25 - Mark
Started on: 07-22-2008 07:18 PM
Replies: 381
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 06-07-2010 12:58 PM
ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
Not to totally hijack a thread but…
That E-250 Econoline van could drag my 1500 Silverado down the road with the parking break on. There is a BIG difference between a 1/2 ton and 3/4 .

[This message has been edited by ohioindy (edited 07-31-2008).]

IP: Logged
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
[partial hijack]

How about one of these?

[/partial hijack]

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 07-31-2008).]

h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireDirect Link to This Post
My 2002 GMC Sierra Duramax/Allison got 16 mpg towing the big white box with the Indy inside, thats with the air on and cruise set at 60.
I spent about $200 (fuel and tolls).

The trip was worth EVERY PENNY!

------------------
84' Indy Pace Car (car #2000)
86' G.T.
87' Coupe
Member: NIFE

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

[partial hijack]

How about one of these?

[/partial hijack]

If your intent is to haul your cars and only haul cars, that's a great rig. I can't see the bed well enough to make any real judgements. I actually looked at some Take Three trailers prior to buying the trailer I have. It all depends on the intended use. I haul a lot of other items besides Fieros/vehicles so the Car Hauler was not an ideal purchase for me. Before you go buying a truck or trailer, think outside of the box about what else you might use that truck or trailer for. If it's car hauling and nothing else, then you know what you want and need.

Ron
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

blackrams

31839 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

My 2002 GMC Sierra Duramax/Allison got 16 mpg towing the big white box with the Indy inside, thats with the air on and cruise set at 60.
The trip was worth EVERY PENNY!

That's actually pretty good mileage and smart cruising.

Ron
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
I was talking with ohioindy about this trailer but longer to fit a car or 2. Great for low cars.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

I was talking with ohioindy about this trailer but longer to fit a car or 2. Great for low cars.

In my best Yoda voice, Interesting, it is.

Ron
ohioindy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

Look! There I am in my silver 85 sport coupe.

Rich

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:
Look! There I am in my silver 85 sport coupe.

Rich

I like the wheels.
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Augiedoggysdaddy:

I looked for something a little different to add to the great pic posting so far.

Early delivery

Oh, man, THANK YOU for posting those...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com
1988 Red Fiero Formula Convertible
*Desktop Photo Here* (click either link for pics)
click here for my MySpace page

PFF
System Bot
snowblindburd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:
I like the wheels.

I also like the wheels, we were talking about them when we saw your car :P.

We're also in that picture pulling into the line in the background (thanks to those who let us in!!). I'm in my g/f's yellow 88 with her and her dad and grandfather are in the red 88 gt in front of it.

Here are 329 photos of car show goodness for you folks :
25th Anniversary Fiero Car Show Pics

------------------

1990 Sunbird SE /// 1995 Beretta Base

[This message has been edited by snowblindburd (edited 08-01-2008).]

Augiedoggysdaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AugiedoggysdaddySend a Private Message to AugiedoggysdaddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:

Oh, man, THANK YOU for posting those...

You are welcome,
I have a few more to share besides these....

The turbo and Jimmy

Dishy

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Augiedoggysdaddy:

mm.. shes a cutie.. wonder if she digs Funky guys..
megafreakindeth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for megafreakindethSend a Private Message to megafreakindethDirect Link to This Post
i thought the 90 prototype was a turbo 3.1 not a 24v. did they make them with both?
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by megafreakindeth:

i thought the 90 prototype was a turbo 3.1 not a 24v. did they make them with both?

No, it's actually a 3.2l DOHC, a prototype for the 3.4l DOHC.
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
O.K boys and gals...I am finally home after the long haul from Montreal to Calgary via the 25th. (details to follow)

A BIG thank you to all that attended and the organizers, especially Mark and Fred.
A Red White and Blue salute to you all

Here are my "world renowned" panorama pics from the 25th. If you haven't been there, or if you have - Check it out
(Sorry, a few merge lines are rough. When on ImageShack page Click on the long image to show it in the original size.)

GM Heritage Center 360*

Show Field:

A full panorama from the lounge on the 11th floor. (Taken late in the day, so a few spots are empty.)

Banquet:

More later, Cheers

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Montreal Club

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 08-01-2008).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Great pics!
Thanks, everyone, for sharing.

I missed this one. I'm definitely planning to do the 30th.

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
You do not buy a Ford if you want to tow. I have the F150 and I did about 10 mph with the trailer and if I am straight highway nothing in tow I can get 16. My Avalanche did 16 towing and I miss that truck so badly. I was a dummy when I let her go.

Really?
I picked up a parts car in Nashville and towed it (on a full U-Haul trailer) behind my father-in-law's F-150 with the 5.8. It was hard to tell it was even back there, until I stepped on the brakes to slow down. Not that that was a real issue.
I didn't measure mileage, but it wasn't horrible.

I also do not worry about gas mileage as it is pointless and minor compared to other ways we blow money.

Good. It's not just me.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Raydar,
I bought the 5.4 Triton this year and it isnt as nice as the 5.8. It dogged on pull aways especially getting on the freeway. My Avalanche would yank it like it wasnt there as did my old 1984 Bronco with a 302. Bronco got 10 miles to the gallon loaded or not. Rick B
Augiedoggysdaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AugiedoggysdaddySend a Private Message to AugiedoggysdaddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

Naw, she was seen hangin with this tall polite tat-boy with the verdigris coiff

"Yea they were dancin an singin an moovin to the groovin......."
CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post

Finally a unique shot. Thank you

------------------
My Fiero History. Rachel and Abby

I AM Fiero Fotographia, Myspace Fiero and Gornitzka Photography

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 05:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

Trying to me more like you....

Thank you for the complement.
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Is this a prototype car or just a custom notchie?

I love the look of the pillar up to the roof being black, its very nice. I'm wondering if anyone has more pics of this car, and whether they know whos it is? Think I could paint the same parts on my notch black for the same look? Its a hardtop, I wonder if it'd still look as good.

Also, are those painted headlight doors or are those the munson ones? Looks like it's a nice clouded color, which is just top notch. Anyone know where you'd get the lens covers for those like that if those are the flushmounts?

Love this thread. TONS of ideas.

[This message has been edited by MetroMatt (edited 08-02-2008).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MetroMatt:

I love the look of the pillar up to the roof being black, its very nice. I'm wondering if anyone has more pics of this car, and whether they know whos it is? Think I could paint the same parts on my notch black for the same look? Its a hardtop, I wonder if it'd still look as good.

Also, are those painted headlight doors or are those the munson ones? Looks like it's a nice clouded color, which is just top notch. Anyone know where you'd get the lens covers for those like that if those are the flushmounts?

That is a custom notchie. The head lights are recessed. The black top is very subtle. I did not even notice it. You'll also notice the wrap around spoiler. This car does not have a spoiler in any other picture. The owner (I suspect) had just closed the rear deck and was holding it above the deck to see how it looked. I just happened to get the picture as he was doing it.

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 08-02-2008).]

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
Wow that car looks really good with that spoiler. I hope its going on there . Here's a picture from behind w/o spoiler.

------------------

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 257
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

I love the look of the pillar up to the roof being black, its very nice. I'm wondering if anyone has more pics of this car, and whether they know whos it is?

Also, are those painted headlight doors or are those the munson ones?

The car belongs to mafv8 here on PFF. He had just purchased the whale tail and was mocking it up, hopefully he will get it installed soon and post some pics. The headlights were real, but I do not know whos kit they were. His car was quite clean and I liked the black roofline as well.

MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonDirect Link to This Post
Re: the trailering topic - I liked the mileage my car got (about 30mpg) but putting well over 5000 miles on my car, replacing a tire and getting an alignment in Janesville WI (bad roads, musta hit something on the way) and having a clutch malfunction in WY on the way home, plus the obvious vibration in the back end by the time we got home means some big expense before the 30th.

It DOES give me an excuse to put that 3800 in though .. hm ..

Max

------------------

'86 GT - Now in Yellow!
'85 Silver SE V6 - automatic for the kid!

Two is enough for anyone. Isn't it? I mean .. really.. isn't it?

mafv8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Direct Link to This Post

yes thats my car, the headlights were made by 'TOM' who was on the forum a few years ago, I added the seperate flush covers, probably from Kris Munson, can't really remember, when I first got the car it had no sunroof and it was painted black, looked as good that way. I was working on the spoiler today, preping for paint, I have already fitted it to the car and it looks good, I will probably get it painted red to match the car ?

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2008 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdDirect Link to This Post
It looked pretty wicked in black though :P. I'm sure body color would look great as well.

------------------

pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Okay, all 450 pictures are up!

Link again for those who may have missed it: http://smg.photobucket.com/.../25th%20Anniversary/
Password is: AmberTheGreat ( )
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

*snip*

A full panorama from the lounge on the 11th floor. (Taken late in the day, so a few spots are empty.)

*snip*

Really cool.. Wish i had known that the deck was open to the public.. i thought it was a room balcony at the time.. doh!

Almost got my car in that first picture.. another 10 feet..
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

Link again for those who may have missed it: http://smg.photobucket.com/.../25th%20Anniversary/

I get a 404?
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mafv8:

yes thats my car, the headlights were made by 'TOM' who was on the forum a few years ago, I added the seperate flush covers, probably from Kris Munson, can't really remember, when I first got the car it had no sunroof and it was painted black, looked as good that way. I was working on the spoiler today, preping for paint, I have already fitted it to the car and it looks good, I will probably get it painted red to match the car ?

I'd say keep the spoiler black, it totally complimented the roof clip, and looked ridiculously nice. That photo is actually my desktop background, at the moment anyway. Beautiful car.

I really do like the headlights, I like the idea of recessed headlights but dont like clear lenses, any chance you could figure out exactly where you got those smoked lenses? I'd only get the flushmounts if I could get those lenses with them.

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

try this:
http://smg.photobucket.com/...o/25th%20Anniversary
mafv8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Direct Link to This Post

I'd say keep the spoiler black, it totally complimented the roof clip, and looked ridiculously nice. That photo is actually my desktop background, at the moment anyway. Beautiful car.

I really do like the headlights, I like the idea of recessed headlights but dont like clear lenses, any chance you could figure out exactly where you got those smoked lenses? I'd only get the flushmounts if I could get those lenses with them.

Actually the lenses are clear, the recessed headlamp buckets are black, so with the hood up you see the black buckets giving the impression of smoked lenses, but you could probably apply one of those tinted headlight paint kits to clear lenses without much trouble.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

I really want a copy of the video where you show my Gold over White DGP stage 2 with Freds PPG and Pauls Stage 4.., Any way to get a copy???? Thanks,,Rick B

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

In my next life I want to be you!

I actually just made it home. Drove ole Red 3,600 miles total, including 26 hours non-stop from NY with no issues. She's not a show winner, but she's a runner.

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2008 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CaliforniaSpeeder9:

wow i really like this one. cali, did you take it? is it gonna end up on your dA?

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Heehee

Edit: I found more!

Standing out in a sea of red and yellow.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 08-04-2008).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

wow i really like this one. cali, did you take it? is it gonna end up on your dA?

Not my photo. I couldnt make it to the event I was too busy moving lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock