Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" by Fiero 25 - Mark
Started on: 07-22-2008 07:18 PM
Replies: 381
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 06-07-2010 12:58 PM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post

[B]
11 people in a G6 (2 are not pictured)

I definitely had blue balls after 4 days of Fieros and not being able to drive any..

Good pic

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 07-28-2008).]

IP: Logged
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Another Video at http://www.fieropacecar.com...=viewtopic&t=239#833 this way the Indy page gets a little traffic and maybe some Indy pictures posted.

This is of hdfire driving one of the 3 orignal pace cars Thanks,,Rick B
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Well, sad that I couldn't make it. A lot of great looking Fieros were in attendance. I recognized many faces and it's been way too long since I've seen any of them in person. Blake and Steve pallin' it up. Steve, didn't see a pic of your car. It's been a while since I've seen it. Blake, where's the new color I heard of? Mike (MrFiero) didn't see you in the pics. I know you can't miss an event like this, even without your Fiero. West Coast crew, how was the road trip? Did ya'll caravan again? Did you know who (FieroBear) forget to pay for gas again? lol

One thing I missed in all of the pics was the absence or lack of photos of notchie converted to fastbacks without the aero bumpers. Did anyone bring one to the show? Any pics?

And maybe I can't see that well (I am getting old ) but I also noticed that there weren't that many Fieros with Aus Stage II's.

Like I said before, a lot of great looking cars. I'm sure GM never envisioned the mods and changes everyone would bring to the Fiero community.

Now, somoene start making molds and a kit for that awesome convertible prototype.

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
A few of my fav pics my brother took yesterday for the MIS track day.

Just before leaving Justin's in Troy - looking good even in primer

Fiero's on a roll down the 696:

Driver's meeting in the Paddock area:

Just a few laps of fuel for the qualifying run :

OH YEAH! - hit 6000 rpm in 5th on the second lap - I later confirmed on the GPS that was 113MPH or 182KM on lap one starting third on the grid :

Looky here, it's Tina's Nitrous powered 383 in my draft, so I wind up to 8000rpm in 4th only to fill the hatch with smoke
Holy crap - some thought it was tire smoke, others thought I lost a cylinder, I thought it was a rad hose clamp leak.
Lucky for me the smoke cleared when I shifted back to 5th gear - Bubbajoe's airflow design works great!
Upon inspection back in the pits after 5 laps it was only an engine oil dipstick that popped open and splashed on the header

With over 40 Fiero's on the track by lap 3 the fun was over as no lapping was allowed...you really notice how steep the banking is going slowly:

Had a great time, and a great lunch afterwards - I'd love to go back with the Michigan Fiero Club one day when there's less than 20 cars at once.
Thanks for your hospitality Bob.
Ryan

P.S.
Anyone want the see the video of lap one?

------------------

1984 Indy Northstar-Porsche~1986 LT1-4T60 NitrousRoadster

ohioindy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post
I made it home….
Now I have to bail my yard

------------------
Factory Stock…
The way God intended it to be.

Fiero 25 - Mark

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
If anyone took any pictures of me during the show or banquet, or my car, could you be so kind to send me over the hi-res version to fiero25@sbcglobal.net.

I have a total of 1 picture of me from the show, none from the banquet, and 4 of my car.

Thank you,

Mark
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Need more pics of racing! I want to see some action!

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 07-28-2008).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

That's the DL10 - his web page is http://pages.prodigy.net/dbagwell1/

There really aren’t many pictures on that site. I have not been able to update it for many years now. I'm surprised that it’s still there, that was the one of the first web sites I built and I no longer have the service that hosts it.
There are a few more pictures on this site http://chicagolandreplicar.tripod.com/dave&.htm I just noticed most of the links don’t work on that page either.

Right know it’s just a stock Fiero with a rebody on it. Maybe someday I’ll put a different motor in it. If anyone has any questions about the car you can PM me ………..Don’t want to take the thread to far OT

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Hey Mark - which Fiero was yours?

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Fiero2m8

1928 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by Fiero 25 - Mark:

If anyone took any pictures of me during the show or banquet, or my car, could you be so kind to send me over the hi-res version to fiero25@sbcglobal.net.

I have a total of 1 picture of me from the show, none from the banquet, and 4 of my car.

Thank you,

Mark

Emailed the original.

Ryan

------------------

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Fiero2m8

1928 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by kwagner:

Need more pics of racing! I want to see some action!

Here's my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfY2EvhwvPM

Ryan

------------------

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

I know this car is rough, it's a work in progress but, I love where's it's headed. No, it's not mine.

Mine will be a roadster version.

Ron

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 07-28-2008).]

Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2m8:

Hey Mark - which Fiero was yours?

Mine was the Silver 85 GT, Stock (the way God intended) up in the front corner of the lot. It was next to a stock Blue 87 GT.

Thanks for the photo!

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Thank you,

Mark

I took one with you wiping off the "R" stuff.
ohioindy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

Mine was the Silver 85 GT, Stock (the way God intended) up in the front corner of the lot. It was next to a stock Blue 87 GT.

Thanks for the photo!

------------------
Factory Stock…

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Besides photobucket and cardomain, what other free hosting sites are there?
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Thank you,

Mark

I actually saw a picture of my car on here. ( and on the slide show at the banquet ). i'm surprised the camera didn't break

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Nurb432

33616 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Besides photobucket and cardomain, what other free hosting sites are there?

www.flickr.com
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
One photo of my car......

ohioindy

Jen & Matt's ride

Classification area:

Line - up for Heritage Center Tour

rebodies in the line-up

FieroMontreal in his rebody

More cars in the GMHC line-up

ohioindy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

ohioindy

Cool...Got my car an my van in the same post

[This message has been edited by ohioindy (edited 07-28-2008).]

ohioindy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ohioindyClick Here to visit ohioindy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohioindyDirect Link to This Post

ohioindy

2137 posts
Member since Nov 2003
This was great at the GMHC

------------------
Factory Stock…

PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Line - up for Heritage Center Tour

Ah.. now that was a 'interesting' trip..
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

I know how you feel, because that happened to me at the 20th. Thankfully, blakeinspace sent the pic of me with Hulki, or I'd have only my memories, and those aren't reliable.

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Here is Fred driving the GoodWrench car,, Lucky bastard. Rick B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmqKob1EHs
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Who hoo! a pic of my bike!
Fiero 25 - Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero 25 - MarkClick Here to visit Fiero 25 - Mark's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero 25 - MarkDirect Link to This Post
It looks very cool balancing off the hood of the Laney's car.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxDirect Link to This Post

A few of my fav pics my brother took yesterday for the MIS track day.

Just before leaving Justin's in Troy - looking good even in primer

Fiero's on a roll down the 696:

Driver's meeting in the Paddock area:

Just a few laps of fuel for the qualifying run :

OH YEAH! - hit 6000 rpm in 5th on the second lap - I later confirmed on the GPS that was 113MPH or 182KM on lap one starting third on the grid :

Looky here, it's Tina's Nitrous powered 383 in my draft, so I wind up to 8000rpm in 4th only to fill the hatch with smoke
Holy crap - some thought it was tire smoke, others thought I lost a cylinder, I thought it was a rad hose clamp leak.
Lucky for me the smoke cleared when I shifted back to 5th gear - Bubbajoe's airflow design works great!
Upon inspection back in the pits after 5 laps it was only an engine oil dipstick that popped open and splashed on the header

With over 40 Fiero's on the track by lap 3 the fun was over as no lapping was allowed...you really notice how steep the banking is going slowly:

Had a great time, and a great lunch afterwards - I'd love to go back with the Michigan Fiero Club one day when there's less than 20 cars at once.
Thanks for your hospitality Bob.
Ryan

P.S.
Anyone want the see the video of lap one?

buy all meens Yes
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Here is Fred driving the GoodWrench car,, Lucky bastard. Rick B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pmqKob1EHs

That was incredibly louder in person. Probally the sickest sounding 4 popper I've ever heard.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004
anyone have video of the blue PPG car with the distinctive fiero clutch system?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxDirect Link to This Post
bouble post

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 07-28-2008).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Mark sent me about 30 photo's which I was able to stitch into a single panoramic shot. The file is only 1Mb, but the image is 6,000 pixels wide! Just click on the thumbnail below to open the panoramic photo.

I don't know how much time elapsed between the 30 different photo's, so it might be the same one every time just moving around the parking lot, but how many Fiero Go-Karts can you spot?
PFF
System Bot
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff, and that.... is a keeper

Arn
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

how many Fiero Go-Karts can you spot?

I see 2, but im more intrigued by the disappearing people. Scary stuff right there
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

but how many Fiero Go-Karts can you spot?

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 07-28-2008).]

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
Waterford top 10 photos I took:

------------------

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxDirect Link to This Post
Fiero2m8
call me I want to know how the car handled on the track
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

Thanks Cliff, and that.... is a keeper

Arn

agreed - very cool one that could be photoshopped to make a cool poster - THANKS
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Here's my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfY2EvhwvPM

Thank you sir

Mark sent me about 30 photo's which I was able to stitch into a single panoramic shot. The file is only 1Mb, but the image is 6,000 pixels wide! Just click on the thumbnail below to open the panoramic photo.

Awesome, Cliff! Thanks

And thanks for the huffaker vid, rick b. I'm so jealous of the driver!

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 07-28-2008).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
we have these Hi Res pix but the site resized them... but they are like 2592x1944

More pix
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Betty temporarily had a chin

freekin awesome display

AC sr and Alex's Dad Bob (aka Papa Funk)

SIGNED!!
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

)

All i can say is.. wow..
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock