Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
Previous Page | Next Page
25th Show: "Official Picture Thread" by Fiero 25 - Mark
Started on: 07-22-2008 07:18 PM
Replies: 381
Last post by: WingNut - MD on 06-07-2010 12:58 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Syme:
Dial-up guys are going to be having fits

well all they have to do is open a couple windows, link on each page in each window and keep it open overnight.
IP: Logged
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTDirect Link to This Post
I've been noticing a few Lambo door cars. Who has successful Lambo kits?

Arn
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Anyone get a car count at the show?

Dave your pro street is looking great.

And Rick B and Rick L the cars look great!!

Will look forward to seeing you at Norwalk.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Wow, great pics everyone. Seems kind of odd for my Dad and I not to be there at this one

Probably a long shot but anyone happen to have any better pics of the yellow vert seen on the right in this pic?

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
That is a mustang rebody
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
And a nice lookin' one too
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Just some of the cars from the top of the hotel:

damn, i see a few spots i could have mine parked in there at. if the military would let me go out of town on a vacation.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post

americasfuture2k

7131 posts
Member since Jan 2006

what is this cars color? i think it is close to what i am looking for

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

Looks like the stock 87-88 medium red metallic. Only not faded.
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
A few shots to whet your appetite for photos. I am uploading over 400 pictures, I'll have more later

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 07-27-2008).]

Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-27-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pswayne:

Just some of the cars from the top of the hotel:

Shoot, they let you on the roof? I had to settle for that little hill off to the side..
PFF
System Bot
ARKaiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARKaiserSend a Private Message to ARKaiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

I would call it "Candy Apple Red".

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nurb432:

Shoot, they let you on the roof? I had to settle for that little hill off to the side..

There was a balcony on the top floor. I tried to get on the roof but they had liability issues.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARKaiser:
I would call it "Candy Apple Red".

Yup....I'd like my Fiero painted this color someday too Nice pics everyone! Keep'em coming! Did it rain there at all? I see a kid with an open umbrella walking in between the cars!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

RCR, thank you for answering my question about whose wheels those were by magnifying your picture to show those are actually Boyd Coddington wheels:

I checked out the Boyd Coddington website and saw those appear to be their so-called "Junk Yard Dog" wheels, which, despite their name but like the other Boyd Coddington wheels, apparently don't show prices for them on their website.

Because of topcat's earlier guess that they might be Chip Foose wheels (understandable, because I see from Foose's website that they look similar to his "Nitrous II" wheels), I'd sought their prices but found none listed on their website, either.

This gives to me new meaning to the saying, "If one has to ask its price, one probably can't afford it."

Nonetheless, gentlemen, thanks for your input re those wheels.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

The picture of the hamster-powered Fiero was, IMHO, worthy of ROTFLOL:

This one's been posted a few times, but it was great:

[This message has been edited by project34 (edited 07-27-2008).]

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Sorry about the Akraiser I enjoy talking. I did spend over a hour with John Callies who took a shot with me by my car in the prototype corral for his old buddy Bob Bircmier who build many cars for him including the GoodWrench car next to us with my car. They had been in the Garage together about 22 years before this and back together yesterday for the first time. I was asked to bring the car in and graciously accepted. I also was lucky enough to drive the very 1st Feiro made around for about 30 minutes giving rides and still smiling when I think about it. I found more people to talk about my car in general from when it was born especially John C who bought it and sent it over to DGP to get done right away. Hulki floored me when he came over to it and told me he had it sent to DGP I guess before he left he ok'd them for the SD4. I do think he meant the SD4's in general but didn't pry him for info as he was busy. I spent some time with Paul V also and want to thank him for allowing me to talk his ear off hahahaha. We had a shoot of our two cars together and they seemed to draw allot of attention which was great.

I had a worker come up to me and told about my car being in the plant with the convertible to show the employees. They left them there for a few days to boost everyone's morale up.

Enjoyed everyone's company and wished I could have spent a week there with the people and there cars. I especially want to thank all of the volunteers and the Michigan Fiero club especially Fred Bartemeyer who ran around helping everyone and won more awards than anyone I have every seen at one setting hahahahaha. I am downloading vids now lets hope they work. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-27-2008).]

anthony_86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anthony_86gtSend a Private Message to anthony_86gtDirect Link to This Post
here are all the pictures i took. there are over 100 that i took. i uploaded them to my photobucket account.

http://s164.photobucket.com...honym6/25th%20Fiero/
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Here is my first Video to You Tube, not sure why sound is gone and quality is horribly.

Rick B

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iPVJJF3KQVM

Edited cause Im a dummy,,
Opps hit high quality button and had muted hahaha DOOOOOHH. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-27-2008).]

Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Here's a few of mine

This one just because it's mine

I loved the understated silver on white. This car is gorgeous

The FieroFarmGirl in the Stinger

Thanks to MFC for putting this on. What a great show.

Dave
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post07-27-2008 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by anthony_86gt:

here are all the pictures i took. there are over 100 that i took. i uploaded them to my photobucket account.

http://s164.photobucket.com...honym6/25th%20Fiero/

My 150 or so images ( they aren't the greatest as i only brought my little digital, just a warning ) are in process of being uploaded -> http://s117.photobucket.com...urb432/Fiero%2025th/

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 07-27-2008).]

RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Thought I'd throw a couple in! Great show and a tip of the hat to all the organizers and volunters job well done!! To all those who who didn't go, especially due to fuel prices. It was worth every penny spent on every ounce of fuel and then some. Now fo a few pics!

Tic tac tow, three Pace Cars in a row!!

Hey were'd everybody go?

hmmm my personal favorite! (maybe cuz it's mine)
RollinRedGT night before show time!

Judgement Day!!

Dave E Bouy & Sue B Doo chillin!!

Syme and I keepin an eye on our girls from the lookout!! They were watchin our cars I think!! LOL

Syme were ya goin, the party's not over yet!!! LOL Did you make it to a Tac shop???

PFF
System Bot
RollinRedGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RollinRedGTSend a Private Message to RollinRedGTDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple shots from the awards banquet!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

hmm am I off topic a bit??

See ya in a couple of weeks at the SOFA show guys, maybe you can pick up a couple more ornaments there!!

------------------

1985 Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by RollinRedGT (edited 07-27-2008).]

dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post

You guys!! Anyone has more pix of that car?? Especially that nose????
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I had a realllly great time! Thank you to everyone who helped make this a great getaway..

I am kinda sad its over though... But I did meet some really great people and I hope I will get to see them all again, except the few females who gave me dirty looks when I said hi. :P

The funniest part of saturday was when the "bouncers" came to put an end to a very interesting speech

Congratulations to all the mechanics of the winners who paid for their work, (and they better get those trophies!) And even more congratulations to the owners who put their OWN blood and sweat into their cars to make them as beautiful as they were!!!

I hope to see you all again.

Matthew_Fiero

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 07-27-2008).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dozol:

You guys!! Anyone has more pix of that car?? Especially that nose????

http://spacecoastfieros.com/Dragon%2087%20GT/

dozol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dozolClick Here to visit dozol's HomePageSend a Private Message to dozolDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Dragon, is that nose different than that in your web site?? Is it from Fiero warehouse?
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I had a blast here at the 25th. My only regret is that so many people were here I couldn't hang out with everybody. There are quite a few people that I didn't meet, and I'm sure I forgot a few people's real names already. But it was a great show. Maybe at the 30th it should be a week long event?

Here's a few pics that haven't been posted yet.

Through the generosity of Tom Corey my son and I got to run at MIS...that was a blast.

The rickety ole 2.8 got us up to about 100 mph. Not bad considering the T-tops were off.

Here are some Texans, and a guy from Michigan...

At the banquet the two ends of the Fiero spectrum met..."Friends don't let Friends drive stock" versus "Factory stock...the way God intended"

(sorry it's out of focus)

I did get the Movie Car signed by Hulki...he liked my dash, said it looked better than the original one.

Here are a few of my favorites:

And I capped off the weekend by visiting the old Fiero Plant. It's still there on 900 Baldwin Street, (at least some part of it). I got a wave and a honk from a passerby as I was taking the picture.

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
More that I took

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
Now for a few from me! (just an intro really... more tomorrow)

Waterford

Prototype Vettes

Stinger meets babe

My Car

Myself and GokartMozart

The Funks at the Banquet

The rowdy Fiero bunch after a latenight swim while being stalked by a security gaurd...

We put

11 people in a G6 (2 are not pictured)

and Betty at the Dealer

Alex and i had a BLAST. Fiero people effin rule eh? it was awesome to finally put faces and personalities to screen names. We even had our own Detroit tour guide (Dan!) and for people we already know.. well we obviously hung out again!

------------------

See my film creations..
Black Betty Build
Black Betty, Round 2

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 07-28-2008).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
yea Jerry and I have a looooot of pictures, im gonna post some later on today aswell.

but in the mean time, i just want to say here that this weekend ranks VERY high on the list of best times of my life. all the things i got to see and do, the people i met, the silly things and good times... man it was great

Dan(Gokart Mozart), i had such a nice time hanging out with you, talking, and getting to know you! Jason, you are freakin awesome ofcourse, i love you man! MadCurl, your sweet man! it was so cool to meet you! The Texans, you guys are crazy and fun and the last night wouldnt have been so much fun if it wasnt for you! its allways a pleasure to see AC jr and AC sr, and his silly laugh and great stories! OhioIndy, your a cool dude and so is your son and i got some sweet Indy pics i cant wait to post here that i think you will like. FireFox, hahaaaaa your silly, your like the cool uncle i never had, and your wife is so sweet! i got to meet and talk to so many other of you guys(but i never remember names that well) and it was really awesome! ill never forget how great of a time i had and a big part of it was feeling like we are all one big family. ive never had this kinda community thing before but it really means a lot to me i could just keep goin on and on about the sentimental value of all this... buuut...

...before i get toooo choked up.... i gots to go to bed.

i dont know about you guys, but its gonna be real hard getting back into the swing of normal life after having such an amazing few days.
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopDirect Link to This Post
Lot of great pictures, lot of outstanding cars. I was the guy selling my Fiero stuff outside (and our black GT), so I didn't get to walk around and talk to many folks, but some fellow PFFers stopped by and introduced themselves (thank-you) We sold enough of our garage stuff to pay for our hotel room, gas, and part of the Penske rental for the weekend. We would of hung out more but the hotel wouldn't let us check in with our bulldogs (after sitting in the lobby for 2 hours, grrrrr) and they found us another hotel across the street.
I have to admit seeing some of your cars really make me question if we should sell ours, plus I got Hulki atuograph
Regardless, really great event and turn-out.
Blessings
Dan & Dora Johnson
PFF
System Bot
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaDirect Link to This Post
This is great! With your pictures and narrative, I'm just now able to put some people with their Pennock's names! Wish there was a better way to do that at the show, but I'm learning!! I'll know more next time! Thanks again, everybody! What a great time!!

JC
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dozol:

Thanks Dragon, is that nose different than that in your web site?? Is it from Fiero warehouse?

I got it from FieroWarehouse (Doug Kenny)

http://www.ovis.net/~dmkfie...s/chinspoiler_01.jpg

Frank

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I had a great time at the 25th too! Lots of fun, tons of cars, tons of great people! I really have little to add that hasn't been said already. I do have some pics I took (Ok... 177 of them!) I am more than happy to share. Instead of linking 177 pics, I'll just post the link to the hosting site they are located at:

http://s330.photobucket.com...025th%20Anniversary/
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jakesdads86gt:

Here's some of mine, hopefully different angles and stuff. I tried not to duplicate what's been posted. I took A LOT of pictures.

Haha, my Subaru made it in the photos I wish I had my fiero there

------------------
I have a Fiero.. Weeeee

robmacy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for robmacySend a Private Message to robmacyDirect Link to This Post
GREAT SHOWING! WAS GLAD TO BE A PART OF IT. HERE ARE MY CONTRIBUTIONS:

http://s50.photobucket.com/...oracure/25thReunion/

I'd post these images directly, but too large for photos. Click the link above.
------------------
1984 Red Fiero SE #9382
2.5L Iron Duke / 125C Automatic

[This message has been edited by robmacy (edited 07-28-2008).]

kwagner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Any more info/pics of that white car?

86_IRM_TURBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_IRM_TURBOSend a Private Message to 86_IRM_TURBODirect Link to This Post
I saw loads of people taking pictures of the "Predator" I'm sure more will be posted. It was a beautiful car powered by a stock 2.8l powertrain.

Originally posted by kwagner:

Any more info/pics of that white car?

larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
That's the DL10 - his web page is http://pages.prodigy.net/dbagwell1/
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2008 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:
Haha, my Subaru made it in the photos I wish I had my fiero there

I actually parked mine next to your subaru, but it wasnt in that picture
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay