Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Who's ready for a proper 4.9? (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who's ready for a proper 4.9? by FriendOfYours
Started on: 10-03-2012 02:56 AM
Replies: 674
Last post by: MaxCubes on 06-06-2013 02:43 AM
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Direct Link to This Post
Capt. Fiero...
If I weree you I wouls find a few news agencies like fox news and tell your story. And or post it on youtube. If that fails....learn spanish and just come on over...we'll hook you up.
Sorry about your dad. Good luck with everythbing.
IP: Logged
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Capt. Fiero...
If I weree you I wouls find a few news agencies like fox news and tell your story. And or post it on youtube. If that fails....learn spanish and just come on over...we'll hook you up.
Sorry about your dad. Good luck with everythbing.

LOL, I haven't gone that far, but I did send an email explaining my issue to the city hall of Aurora and was sent back a nice formal reply that although they do feel for my issue, they can not help me. As to knowing Spanish I actually do speak some basic Spanish from growing up in Oregon.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Purple86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey Capt, any updates yet? I'm having a hard time getting an update on my end. Many kits were supposed to have been shipped last week... No updates and no tracking numbers...
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Nothing yet, just the promise that the car would be here sometime this weekend. If my car is done, all he has to do is double check it, jump in it and start heading north when he runs into men with guns that won't let him go any further, he can call me and let me know he is at the boarder. If he makes it past the men with guns, I told him I'll give him a lift back to the men with guns and he can catch a ride from their home. Well the agreement wasn't exactly stated like that, but its close enough.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Oh and just in case its needed.

My address is

16908 104th Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V4N 4N2

Take I-5 to the Blaine Truck Crossing. Go through Customs and just keep going straight. Customs is Zero Avenue, go straight until you hit 104th Ave, hang a left, I am 6 blocks up the street on the left hand side.

In all seriousness, that is the directions to my house from USA Customs into Canada and to my front door. Hey its Canada we are a simple place. LOL.

I can leave the Christmas lights on at the house as a marker, or park our other 5 Fiero's out front too.

Just don't make a mistake and try to take our new Port Mann Bridge there was a 40 car pile up on it this morning. The sled dog team has just barley got all the automobile things pulled off.

The Army reserves are treating the wounded in Mash Hospitals setup along the river banks too.

In case some people can't tell what is a joke and what is not, yes that is my address, yes those are the directions to my house, yes we did have a 40 car wreck on our bridge today, and yes I do have 5 other Fiero's at the house. However everything else was meant as a funny. We are about as modern as Seattle Washington here. Is a bad thing that I had to honestly worry that some people think that we still use dog sled teams.

So lets Git R Dun. (or however Larry says that)

Vroom, Vroom, Vroom, Brahahaha.

------------------

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
My fingers and toes are crossed! I hope you get your car this weekend!

And if you do, please ask Froy what's up with my kit.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Wow just read thru this thread here.... Man this sucks you guys are NOT having much luck with the 4.9 it seems. I sincerely hope for both of your sakes that the third times the charm and you get that baby running good. Was just goofing around and checked out your address on Google and saw your Gold Notchie, your Red Notchie with Yellow stripes, Your Black Notchie, your Primered Fastback, and your other Red Notchie LOL... You certainly have a gaggle of Fiero's man!! How cold does it get up there in your neck of the woods. Funny thing is I was expecting some cabin in the woods and saw a house and neighborhood that could have easily been somewhere in California if not for the weather LOL.... I hope that you have a real honest to Goodness Running and driving 4.9 Fiero to bang gears in this weekend man. Peace

Pete

svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post
Purple88
My kit was one of the ones that was supposed to be shipped out last week. Foy said he was done with everyone's kits, he just needed to send them out, thats at least what he posted on one of the other topics. But again here we all are waiting. He said he was going to send tracking numbers last week but, I have yet to receive that. I called his home phone number several times that he PM, but no reply. I hate putting all my business on the forum but dont know what else to do.
svincent550

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for svincent550Send a Private Message to svincent550Direct Link to This Post

svincent550

42 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Sorry meant purple86gt
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

Wow just read thru this thread here.... Man this sucks you guys are NOT having much luck with the 4.9 it seems. I sincerely hope for both of your sakes that the third times the charm and you get that baby running good. Was just goofing around and checked out your address on Google and saw your Gold Notchie, your Red Notchie with Yellow stripes, Your Black Notchie, your Primered Fastback, and your other Red Notchie LOL... You certainly have a gaggle of Fiero's man!! How cold does it get up there in your neck of the woods. Funny thing is I was expecting some cabin in the woods and saw a house and neighborhood that could have easily been somewhere in California if not for the weather LOL.... I hope that you have a real honest to Goodness Running and driving 4.9 Fiero to bang gears in this weekend man. Peace

Pete

Red Notchie with Yellow strips is my wife's, the other red Notchie was my wife's SBC 5spd Fiero that we just sold, the there was actually 2 Black Notchies the 1st one was taken apart to build the 4.9 car that got sent to FOY which was built on the primer Fastbacks chassis. The Gold Notchie is still here and so is the 2nd Black Notchie.

Our Area really reminds me of the Tiny Little Boxes from the TV Show Weeds. You have to go about 50 miles north east of here out to Mission to get into the small town stuff or a couple hundred miles North East to really get into the small town places. If you go far enough north you run into the Eskimo villages, but that is a really tiny part of British Columbia population wise. IIRC you can fit Oregon, Washington California, Idaho, Montana and Nevada inside of BC for size, but California alone has a larger population.

As to temps we are pretty mild living so close to the Pacific Ocean and we are only a couple hundred miles North or Seattle Washington. Its been hovering around freezing recently. Worst cold snaps we had over the past few years were -15 with 4ft of snow on the ground at once. So far this year I think we have only had maybe a foot of snow in total. Right at this moment the snow we had a couple weeks ago has melted off and we get a bit of ice at night but most of the roads are clear. (except for the ice on the new bridge that caused the 40 car pile up yesterday. Its an 8 lane wide bridge across a huge river, fog plus bridge over water plus freezing temps equaled hell of a mess. With the break in the snow and clear roads it would be a perfect time to do a long road test in a V8 Fiero. Hint Hint FOY.

So yes I do hope the car shows up on Saturday.

------------------

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Cap'n,
Thanks for the indepth response, I hope you get your 4.9 this weekend and it is all sorted out. Still working on my 2.8 85GT here and it is being stubborn for sure. Would Love to be driving it here soon. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
It's really that hard to immigrate to the US? That's crazy. Sorry about everything you're going through right now.

I really want to see this car finished and how much of a difference the work makes.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 01-04-2013).]

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Our Area really reminds me of the Tiny Little Boxes from the TV Show Weeds. You have to go about 50 miles north east of here out to Mission to get into the small town stuff or a couple hundred miles North East to really get into the small town places. If you go far enough north you run into the Eskimo villages, but that is a really tiny part of British Columbia population wise. IIRC you can fit Oregon, Washington California, Idaho, Montana and Nevada inside of BC for size, but California alone has a larger population.

Growing up in Vancouver the first 22yrs of my life, I never realized how big it really is with all the other cities stuck right next to each other. You just can't seem to get out of the concrete jungle until you hit Langley heading east or the Sea to Sky on your way up to Whistler...It really is beautiful though. That was my impression any how. Here in Calgary, you got a modern sprawling city 300km's south of the next major sprawling city (Edmonton), with seemingly random communities scattered around them (usually related to natural resource industries and train stations). Doesn't California have a larger population than Canada's as a whole?

(except for the ice on the new bridge that caused the 40 car pile up yesterday. Its an 8 lane wide bridge across a huge river, fog plus bridge over water plus freezing temps equaled hell of a mess. With the break in the snow and clear roads it would be a perfect time to do a long road test in a V8 Fiero. Hint Hint FOY.

Do those involved in the accident get their bridge toll refunded? Just curious.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Reallybig:

Do those involved in the accident get their bridge toll refunded? Just curious.

That was last week, when ice bombs were dropping off the top of the new bridge and shut it down for 6 hours after one went through someone's sunroof and sent them to the hospital and several got smashed windshields. They agreed to refund tolls and pay the insurance deductibles for cars affected. This weeks Ice rink on the new bridge owners are on the hook for the damages. Which I don't disagree with, we might be good at driving in the snow and ice up here, but driving 60mph across a bridge when its below freezing and you know you could be on black ice and not leaving enough room for the other guy to slide out of the way and you to slide around him at the very least, you should be on the hook if you hit him. I'll admit I have a tendency to push 60mph in the snow but in the 20 years I have been driving I have never hit another car, and only slid off the road twice due to ice. (and one of those times I was only going 15mph)

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I just want some confirmation that my car is going to be brought up either Today (Saturday) or as promised Sunday.

------------------

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
My guess is that you won't, as much as I hate it for you.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I just want some confirmation that my car is going to be brought up either Today (Saturday) or as promised Sunday.

This lack of communication by FOY is truly perplexing, and IMO... unacceptable.
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2013 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I said I'd have it there this weekend, we leave at 11 tomorrow. I didn't know there was more to say

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I was just trying to get as many details as I could so I could be prepared for the arrival.

Will you be driving the car or did you find someone else to bring it through customs.

Car stuff.
How much have you driven it around, does everything feel solid.
Will it still be running the break in oil, or will I be doing an oil change quickly.
What is the oil weight and type?
Which spark plugs are in it. UR5 or the E3's. or did you just re-use my old plugs.
When the alignment was done did they find any other issues, like worn rack bushings?

What antifreeze is in, normal green stuff, Orange Stuff or Purple stuff. Is there enough to handle 10 degrees below Zero.

Did you put my battery back in once we realized my battery was not the problem it was just that the old starter was died and you were installing the allante starter.

This may be too late to ask , but did you change out my alternator with the one that came with the new motor, as I was concerned it was not putting out as much power as it should. It was more than fine enough for a Fiero, but I was hoping to get a really good alternator from a good caddy motor to run the new 4500w Stereo going into the car. (2300rms) H

Have you had any issues with anything melting or heat soaking with the muffler so close to the starter. I am hoping that it works out perfectly. I had used the bottle one for space saving.

Which program is on the ECM Chip now. Are we back to stock chip or is it modified. Just so I can tell my chip guy what may need to be changed later on.

Did you run the Mustang injectors or the Caddy injectors with this intake. I plan to upgrade to the larger Mustang ones as they really help with the upper half of the power band.
With you leaving at 11am, that would put you here at my place around 5. I figure 4hrs drive time, but 30mins for fuel stops and 30mins for Traffic and 60mins for Boarder line ups and possible Inspection.

Oh I really hope I am not getting my hopes up and excited for nothing. I'll see if I can get Tim on Standby to head out if needed.

I really hope everything goes perfect and you get up here tomorrow. Its 2am and I can't sleep thinking about it.

I guess I'll see you here around 5pm tomorrow.

------------------

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
It's the big day!

Post lots of pictures! Can't wait to see it in action!

Cheers!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Crossing fingers, toes, and...
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Yes we want pictures and video's once you get the car back!!!
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2013 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
My father will be following me and then he'll be taking the car across the border as I don't have passport

Everything feels fine. No SES and the alignment is good, I've driven it about a 100 hard miles. I just changed the oil this morning.

5w/30 Mobil1 Full Synthetic

Autolite 605s

Regular old ethylene glycol and tested

Yes, your battery is back in and we are using the new starter

No heat issues with the muffler

The burn is the one I modified. I copied yours as well and will bring it with me

Cadi injectors

I'm just waiting to hear from my father and we can get out of here and on our way
Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to throw my kit in his car so it can be shipped from this side of the border.

Cheers!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I will dedicate an entire folder on my server for pics and videos. Trust me every inch of the completed car will be documented and video taped. My wife took both kids out for a photo shoot with professional photographer today, so I am free to do what I want. When the car gets here I am going to take it for a few nice cruises and play. Its pouring rain, which might be a good thing as the lack of traction will keep me from breaking anything drive train related. Even without traction I'll know as soon as I go to do a Full Throttle 3rd gear high rpm pull, if the mods worked or not.

FOY has roughly a 220 mile trip and then probably 30mins in the customs line up idling the car. If I have any worries about it A. Getting to hot in the engine bay on long trips and melting something, that should be clear, and if I have a worry about it overheating in traffic that will also be clear before he makes it through customs. (Well it will be clear for his Dad as I guess his Dad will be the one delivering the car to me)

Well I guess I better go get ready for my car. Its 2:30 my time right now. In just a few hours I should have my car back in my hands.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

Don't forget to throw my kit in his car so it can be shipped from this side of the border.

Cheers!

Yes if your kit does make it up with my car as I said, I'll personally get it shipped for you.

------------------

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

My father will be following me and then he'll be taking the car across the border as I don't have passport

Everything feels fine. No SES and the alignment is good, I've driven it about a 100 hard miles. I just changed the oil this morning.

5w/30 Mobil1 Full Synthetic

Autolite 605s

Regular old ethylene glycol and tested

Yes, your battery is back in and we are using the new starter

No heat issues with the muffler

The burn is the one I modified. I copied yours as well and will bring it with me

Cadi injectors

I'm just waiting to hear from my father and we can get out of here and on our way

Cool Cool, how is the oil pressure with the 5w30, I had to run 20w50 in my old 4.9 to maintain even 10psi at hot idle.
Are you brining my chip or did you use my chip,

Stop, why am I asking these questions the car will be here in a few hours and I'll have my answers long before you get home and even have a chance to reply.

Still its very cool to see that you should be on the road by now. I have my cell phone glued to my hip and will keep the garage phone and house phone handy as well.

------------------

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Cool Cool, how is the oil pressure with the 5w30, I had to run 20w50 in my old 4.9 to maintain even 10psi at hot idle.

That's a very easy fix.
Stock 4.9 idle is absurdly low. like 725 RPM.

Reprogram the idle for ~925.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

That's a very easy fix.
Stock 4.9 idle is absurdly low. like 725 RPM.

Reprogram the idle for ~925.

Yea that's what my 4.9 idles at, and I don't have an issue with it, except my oil psi stays under 10 when it's hot. Like I was told, it's not as much about pressure as it is flow at idle, it could have very good flow, just not as much pressure.

My 3800 idles at 750rpm when it's in drive as well.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 01-06-2013).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2013 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we're coming tomorrow. Amanda had her funeral for a friend that died on New Years and I'm not gunna leave, she's much more broken up than I expected. If anyone wants to call bs , which you will, feel free to check the articles online and Amandas and her families facebooks

Brittany Hickert

See you tomorrow
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

I knew I should not let myself get excited about possibly getting the car back, every time you say the car is ready to go or you are on your way, something goes wrong and I don't end up getting the car.

Well I am done getting excited and done with frustration.

You know you and her could take a nice long drive would be relaxing at least.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

I knew I should not let myself get excited about possibly getting the car back, every time you say the car is ready to go or you are on your way, something goes wrong and I don't end up getting the car.

Well I am done getting excited and done with frustration.

You know you and her could take a nice long drive would be relaxing at least.

I've been following this thread and feel your concern, but I'm going to have to give FOY the benefit of the doubt on this one because I would cancel the trip too. With his wife being upset, if he ran into issues with the fiero on the road the situation could become a whole lot worse.

Hopefully you get it tomorrow!

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post
Did this not happen on new year's eve?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Wom...trict-185372682.html

My condolences, but did you not knw about this before today?
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it was on new years

The service was last night and they just got back this morning. She's known her since she was 8 years old, they grew up together in eagle river. She was her best friend Megan's little sister

It's one thing to know one of your best friends died but then seeing them dead in casket... completely different thing

Amanda and her sisters, Brittany and her sisters April and Megan

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-06-2013).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Ok whatever the reason is, that's not what I am worried about.

Car is delayed another day.

What time do you think you will be here tomorrow. Can you offer any type of guarantee that you will make it?

------------------

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2013 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to leave here at 6 as soon as we are done, I can't go any sooner because I have to have my father with me and he has his own plans. It is exactly a three hour drive from the shop to your door, add 30mins for the border

I'm going to try my hardest. I want this over with more than you do. Yes, you have been waiting but this has turned into a huge nightmare that I have put thousands of my own dollars into.

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-06-2013).]

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
sunday night any updates ???
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZeroC:

sunday night any updates ???

What, within the last hour or so?

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Ok whatever the reason is, that's not what I am worried about.

Car is delayed another day.

What time do you think you will be here tomorrow. Can you offer any type of guarantee that you will make it?

Well I'll expect you at 10pm then. Then I'll give your father a ride down to CDN customs and he can walk back through customs to where he meets you.

Call me once you have cleared customs with my car.

------------------

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Wow...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock