Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Who's ready for a proper 4.9? (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who's ready for a proper 4.9? by FriendOfYours
Started on: 10-03-2012 02:56 AM
Replies: 674
Last post by: MaxCubes on 06-06-2013 02:43 AM
FriendOfYours

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2013 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
MLK, federal holiday. Sorry, I'm just ragged at the moment and I'm taking my break.

I'll post every day this week with pictures

[This message has been edited by FriendOfYours (edited 01-21-2013).]

IP: Logged
jake88gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jake88gtSend a Private Message to jake88gtDirect Link to This Post
so whats your daily update..?
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesDirect Link to This Post
I just barely did some serious reading on this thread.....

and I must say... This thread really bumbs me out !!!!!

...especially since I am currently building a supercharged 4.9

My big question is.......

Were these engines improperly built ?

Or is it that the 4.9 simplily can't handle anything greater than stock performance?

.....but then again lets not forget that PBJ did 12 second runs on a turbo boosted 4.9
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxCubes:

.....but then again lets not forget that PBJ did 12 second runs on a turbo boosted 4.9

Exactly. I don't know what kind of boost he was running (thinking around 7-9 lbs?) but I know that car was well flogged and never experienced any engine failures. AFAIK, it's still running - with no failures.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Exactly. I don't know what kind of boost he was running (thinking around 7-9 lbs?) but I know that car was well flogged and never experienced any engine failures. AFAIK, it's still running - with no failures.

The engine is in a Countach replica currently under construction here in Co. PBJ beat that car like a" redhead step child" and it kept coming back for more

To answer Max Cubes Question, the 4.9 was not created to be used in performance applications, it was used to power fwd Cads and did that job fairly well, and generally doesn't respond well to "tuning" (as far as I can tell, it's the only american V-8 that you can't get aftermarket heads for, aside the Delta cam , there are no aftermarket parts for this engine, that says a lot.), the one exception seems to be boost, and even that has it's limits. Ultimetly the heads are the limiting factor, it's a shame, the engine is a nice fit in the Fiero, I had a 4.9 in my '88, had fun but wanted more, went in another direction and haven't drove it since. too many projects, not nearly enough time.

The 4.9 is a good choice, if your happy with it's level of performance, the delta cam and Allante intake do make a difference, I built a set of tubular manifolds that also made a difference, just not enough.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post
No aftermarket heads available for the Northstar or (I think) Ford modular motors either...
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

No aftermarket heads available for (I think) Ford modular motors either...

http://www.trickflow.com/eg...+340077&autoview=sku

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

FieroWannaBe

2289 posts
Member since Oct 2004
doppelt vorlegen

[This message has been edited by FieroWannaBe (edited 01-23-2013).]

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
The biggest problem with the 4.9 is that pulling the heads usually means destroying the threads in the block for the head bolts. Also the head bolts are discontinued. So heli-coiling the bolts holes on the block is REQUIRED... If you don't do that, good luck torquing down the heads and keeping them at that torque setting.
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

The biggest problem with the 4.9 is that pulling the heads usually means destroying the threads in the block for the head bolts. Also the head bolts are discontinued. So heli-coiling the bolts holes on the block is REQUIRED... If you don't do that, good luck torquing down the heads and keeping them at that torque setting.

I think you are correct.... I never had a problem with the 4.9. I have driven them very hard for many years and once in a while at the local drag strip without any problems.
.... I never have removed the heads on a 4.9
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Is there an update, when I checked my email and saw so many replies I was desperately hoping for an update.

Its Wednesday, are we still on track for a Friday completion.

I went ahead and got my Yellow 88GT through Aircare yesterday, just in case you don't get the V8 done I wanted to be ready to leave.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Hmmm - I have removed the heads from a few 4.9's without a problem (and reinstalled) - maybe it's our Canadian weather?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:
Hmmm - I have removed the heads from a few 4.9's without a problem (and reinstalled) - maybe it's our Canadian weather?

I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying more often then not, the threads get ruined....and yes, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm saying more often then not, the threads get ruined....and yes, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Ok Mickey and Lou, maybe it has something to do with the procedure in removing the head bolts. I know with V6 Exhaust Manifolds and Caliper Bleeder screws if you try to use a ratchet and as gently as possible back out the bolts, you usually end up snapping them off, but if you are more violent and use a 1/2 drive impact gun set to low power, they always come out nice and easy.

How are you guys removing the head bolts?

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 01-23-2013).]

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

http://www.trickflow.com/eg...+340077&autoview=sku

Sweeet.... but only 2 valvers...
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Just picked this up for the car, so along with the new Ignition System I'll have a tach that I can trust to know what the revs are at. My wife saw it posted on one of her kids stuff swap pages. I guess some wife/mother found it and figured her husband didn't need it anymore. LOL. Picked it up for 40 bucks. I know its not top of the line, but it will be a nice addition to the car when I eventually get to start driving it again.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------

IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIERODirect Link to This Post
It also reads about 5,000 rpms over what you need

I kid.
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROCTAFIERO:

It also reads about 5,000 rpms over what you need

I kid.

LOL!!!!!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
I must applaud the Capt for his patience as three swaps later FOY is still trying. Still say that a 4.9L is NOT a good choice for a performance engine. They may survive a long time in stock configuration in a Cadillac, especially so where the average age of the driver is over 65 years of age. They will survive if you keep the revs below 4800 RPM but if you drive these old tired 17-22 year old engines hard, I doubt if they can or will last. It was designed as a high torque highway cruiser powerplant, for people that don't hit the pedal to the metal very often. If the Capt likes V8's the direction towards the SBC , LT or LS engines may be the answer. The aftermarket part selection is very abundent and you can build those engines to produce loads of horsepower.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
To tell you the truth I am kinda worried that he has not responded or updated in a couple days, but am not totally freaking out yet.

I plan to set the shift light for 5200 and set the Rev Limiter on the MSD Box for 5800rpms. That should be more than safe.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I really want to see you get your car back in working order. Hopefully he is not updating because he is working hard on your car.
PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I really want to see you get your car back in working order. Hopefully he is not updating because he is working hard on your car.

That's what I am hoping too.

------------------

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXDirect Link to This Post

No aftermarket heads available for the Northstar or (I think) Ford modular motors either...

FORD 4.6/5.4 Aftermarket cylinder heads
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-23-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to try and hustle and get the motor in. I went in to get my patch off and my eye examined yesterday. I had to get my cornea scraped because of some scarring from the burn so I've been at home drugged up taking it easy. I wasn't about to attempt assembling your car all doped lol

You're welcome to call my cell any time Dave if you have questions or I'm dumb and don't post
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post

Sweeet.... but only 2 valvers...

If you consider Ford Racign Aftermarket:
http://www.modmaxracing.com...t=285&show=16&page=2
They offer CNC and raw casting 4V heads.

It is something to note, I have never seen an offering of anysort of ported 4.5/4.9 heads. There isn't an aftermarket head for the 60 degree V6 either, but that doesnt stop people from attempting to extract more performance from it.The 4.9L is a very compact v8 engine, but it's inteded use limited the aftermarket from seeing and trying to overcome it's shortcomings like it has for other engines.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

The engine is in a Countach replica currently under construction here in Co. PBJ beat that car like a" redhead step child" and it kept coming back for more
cessful
Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

Speaking of which, Joe, I need to change the head gaskets on that beast. I'm not sure how successful I would be on my own, any chance you would help me?
MaxCubes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxCubesSend a Private Message to MaxCubesDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mickey_Moose:

Is there some special way you do this?
do you just remove the head bolts with a breaker bar?... toss in some new head gaskets and simply retorque the same head bolts?
Do you use any kind of thread sealer and/or any other kind compound on the threads?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FriendOfYours:

I'm going to try and hustle and get the motor in. I went in to get my patch off and my eye examined yesterday. I had to get my cornea scraped because of some scarring from the burn so I've been at home drugged up taking it easy. I wasn't about to attempt assembling your car all doped lol

You're welcome to call my cell any time Dave if you have questions or I'm dumb and don't post

So its Wednesday night right now, and you won't be starting till Thursday Morning? I don't see how you will have the car done and on the road by Friday then? Unless you already have the motor pulled and just need to put the 2nd motor in?

I understand and can accept Monday was a Holiday so you didn't work on the car, Tuesday, did you get the engine out?, and today you had a medical thing.

I'll drop you a line tomorrow so we can get some straight info on a timeline.

------------------

Purple86GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Purple86GTSend a Private Message to Purple86GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

FOY I know I said to put it aside for 2 weeks and if that much time is needed, then so be it. Its what I said and I'll stand by it. However if there is any chance you can take care of your other customers on here and have my car road worthy before the 1st of February, it would save me having to trailer the car here. The Temp insurance expires on the 1st. I can buy single day permits at about $35 per day, but would have to mail them down to you, and when I buy them I have to tell them the exact day they can be used, so there would be no room for anyone not being able to do what they say.

At this point I don't care what you do, or how you do it. Even a stock 4.9 and toss the mod parts in the trunk. If you can't pull it off for the 1st, fine, but please fine some way to get the car done. We have both put too much time and money into the car to simply give up.

It will be before the 1st, I had no intention of putting it off for two weeks even though you said to. I need this done and gone

I'm bringing the scissor out of storage and down to Roy which will help immensely with me working on my own, I should be able to have it all together in a day or two. Friday should be fine

MLK, federal holiday. Sorry, I'm just ragged at the moment and I'm taking my break.

I'll post every day this week with pictures

Oh common?

Daily updates = Fail
Get to work on it right away = Fail
Ready for Friday = Unlikely
Dropping the bomb on the customer the day before.. Priceless!

Injuries happen and that’s understandable. Not taking 2 minutes to give your customer a heads up as soon as you know there is a problem is NOT acceptable!

Same goes for my situation, obviously you didn’t take the time to ship my kit out as agreed. You even said it was all done and ready to go. Then no more updates… You aren’t even trying to clean up your reputation here.

If there is unforeseen circumstances (it happens) your priority would be to inform the client. Not just drop a bomb at the last minute. However, you have had lots of “unforeseen circumstances” and it’s turning into the boy who cried wolf.

Don’t screw Capt’ over, he is probably the last one who has faith in you at this point.
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Just noticed the Blazer twit has been banned. Yaaaa. He was really start to get on my nerves.

Yeah, who couldn't see that coming.
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Direct Link to This Post
I wish I was closer. I would go pick it up and finish it for you. I am laid off right now and would love to have something to do. Please go get you car and have someone else finish it. I have delt with this guy in the past and it was not a good experience. He had more excuses than you can think of. I ordered the 3800 shift cable bracket for him and when I got it, it would not work the angle was way off. I do have to say he did keep his word and sent me 3 of them(they worked just fine) for all my troubles. It took forever lost in shipping, went to another forum member. I'd say he will pull though for you guys, but you never know when. He all so said that we(fiero community) are only a part of his business. Does he treat the rest of the business this way.

Thanks Lonnie

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 01-24-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadDirect Link to This Post
At the risk of starting a war I would suggest that the Captain and FOY close this thread and communicate by PM, phone, text or email.

There are too many peope here with no skin in the game that are dragging this thread and FOY through the mud.

Its really no ones business beyond the customer and the vendor (including me).

Let it rest until the customer gets the car back and can report on his level of satisfaction.

Until then its like a circle jerk in the 8th grade boys locker room.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Excuse me?
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyDirect Link to This Post

I'm so glad that my asthma kept me from participating in ANY sports activities in school!
slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickDirect Link to This Post

At the risk of starting a war I would suggest that the Captain and FOY close this thread and communicate by PM, phone, text or email.

There are too many peope here with no skin in the game that are dragging this thread and FOY through the mud.

Its really no ones business beyond the customer and the vendor (including me).

Let it rest until the customer gets the car back and can report on his level of satisfaction.

If there's no reason to drag someone through the mud, then they wouldn't be dragged.

If anything, threads like this keep pressure on the vendors to stay honest. Far too many people get the runaround and would sit there quietly somehow justifying it to themselves that its how these businesses are probably run and don't want to ruffle feathers because the vendor has a lot of their money and their car to boot. With the herd jumping in on a thread like this, a bit of reality comes down from people with no skin in the game that have nothing to lose by saying they feel something isn't kosher.
FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I hadn't looked at the car after the cap blew and I tested the coolant. A piece of the cap had embedded itself in the radiator spout from when it exploded and wasn't letting the plunger on the cap decompress. The coolant tested postive because I never fully drained it from the last motor, why would I , it had no oil in it and was still the correct ratio. I took some emery cloth to the spout, put a new cap on and voila. No overheat, no screaming, and runs just like did before

So it wasn't the cam or intake, just two dud motors and a lot of horrible luck. Capt, call me and we'll figure out what's next
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar on 1/12

Quick question...
Is it possible that the damaged cap and the combustion gas "remnants" in the cooling system were caused by the previous engines, and that there is nothing wrong with this one?

I hadn't looked at the car after the cap blew and I tested the coolant. A piece of the cap had embedded itself in the radiator spout from when it exploded and wasn't letting the plunger on the cap decompress. The coolant tested postive because I never fully drained it from the last motor,

Sometimes I think I'm not as dumb as I think I am.

So... Did you pull the motor out for nothing?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-24-2013).]

FriendOfYours

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2013 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendOfYoursSend a Private Message to FriendOfYoursDirect Link to This Post
I never pulled it back out?

I didn't see your post before, really wish I had. I was so busy thinking of the horrible problems it could be I just spaced on simple stuff. Frustration and pain will do that to you
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

I never pulled it back out?

Hmmm... Guess I misunderstood.

Good luck with it.

Hope you recover quickly from the hot shower. If I didn't tell you that.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
I spoke to FOY on the phone and fingers crossed, he is going to deliver the car here Saturday. I was supposed to take my 88 and head for Oregon Friday as our Family cars are off the road, so I was going to go solo. (GTP Blew up its trans and Blazer Failed Emissions) However an odd turn of events, FOY says he will bring my car up on Saturday, the Blazer goes in Saturday to a local shop for a new Cat and we have scheduled the GTP to go in and get a new trans installed next week. Man this is going to be an expensive next few days, all right before I take 6 weeks off to go and deal with estate stuff in Oregon.

O/T bit of good news for those following along with Lisa and I's attempted immigration to the USA, we found out exactly why we were denied and it was all because of paperwork that immigration never told us we needed. So we have filed with the BC government for the papers, and are going to re-submit everything, (another 650 bucks as well) to the US Immigration and then wait another 4 months and see what happens.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock