Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  LOTS of parts from all years! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
LOTS of parts from all years! by handymanpat
Started on: 11-04-2018 09:44 PM
Replies: 560 (11968 views)
Last post by: handymanpat on 07-28-2023 07:10 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2019 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat, from Bandera TX.

I am in urgent need of an upper control arm / A frame from a 88 GT. I could drive over today to pick it up.

I will be away, busy with the GT and may not be able to check my PM's. Call me please.
210 471 1192

Cliff

Anybody else have a lead on a timely source ?
IP: Logged
V8 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for V8 FormulaSend a Private Message to V8 FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just ordered an EGR Solenoid mounting bracket that I needed for my Formula from Pat. It showed up pretty quickly and at a very reasonable price. I can't give him a "+" because I don't have 30 posts yet but I wanted to give some positive feedback so others know he's a good person to deal with. So here's a "+" for Pat.

-Rick
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,

Do you happen to have any of the rear deck lid screw in plastic bumpers? If so, I need four of them for a restoration project.

Nelson
88Fingers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FingersSend a Private Message to 88FingersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff, you could also try Larry Hubbert in Florida, he seems to have a bunch of '88 specific parts.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2019 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat do you have a 5 groovr pully for an alt. on an 87gt \
Thank You
Thomas

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners
FieroNews Hoodies and T-Shirts

ItzZero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2019 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ItzZeroSend a Private Message to ItzZeroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat -

I am in need of two things:

1. GT passenger door trim piece that is behind the door panel. It's the smooth one about three inches long.
2. GT tail light mounting bolt, just need one.

Please let me know if you have either. Thanks!
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2019 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of both rear knuckles for an 84-87
luvfierosforever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luvfierosforeverSend a Private Message to luvfierosforeverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat,

I bought an 88 auto shift bezel from you awhile back. It has finally thawed out and warmed up a bit here in Michigan, so installing it was one of my projects today. I just wanted to take a moment this evening to say what a pleasure it was to buy from you and would highly recommend you to anyone!

Most Sincerely,

Paula
White 88GT
cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Pat

Need some stuff listed below for my 85 duke auto notchie. Would appreciate quotes with shipping to Poland if you have any of these. Thanks in advance.

1. Grey 3-spoke steering wheel.
2. Grey sun visors.
3. Rear notchie fake plastic windows, the whole things, not just the inserts that Fierostore sells for example.
4. The "Fiero" logo little plastic covers that cover the interior door handle nut. You know, those that clip on and break easily.
5. Passenger seat backrest plastic handle - the one for tilting the backrest, not the one for moving the seat forward.
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2019 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat. any chance you have these:

Looking for the UNut and Bolt to mount the large Washer Fluid Reservoir, if selling the entire bracket is more worth your while I am game, just want the factory fasteners.

Thanks!
MyFirefly88Gt

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2019 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat, Do you have any dot matrix interior bezels? I need the AC/radio bezel and 5-spd shifter bezel to complete my set.
PFF
System Bot
oldrock2401

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2019 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great seller here, Pat went beyond my expectation to get me the parts I needed. Thank you again.

------------------
--- 86 GT, my pride and joy.

James_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James_GTSend a Private Message to James_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sourcing and shipping parts to Australia

Pat provided excellent service and communication, he found several parts I'd been searching for for years!

Sellers like yourself are a major help to us overseas Fiero owners, keeping our cars on the road for many years to come

+1 for a top-notch customer experience

------------------
James
RHD '87 Fiero GT

handymanpat

Feedback score:    (48)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone!
It’s been a while and I see some things on here have changed!
I hear it’s easy now to post photos so I may give that a try.
Fieroland is still in operation and I have a “few things” to get gone.
My cars are beginning to finally see an end to the constant work so I have a better idea as to what I need and don’t need.
Let me know what you are looking for. If I don’t have I may know someone who does.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by James_GT:

Thanks for sourcing and shipping parts to Australia

Pat provided excellent service and communication, he found several parts I'd been searching for for years!

Sellers like yourself are a major help to us overseas Fiero owners, keeping our cars on the road for many years to come

+1 for a top-notch customer experience

Hi James!
Thanks for the good words and review!
I hope I’m doing this right, things have changed on pennocks and I’m not sure my response to you is being done correctly.
I’m glad you finally got the parts you needed and I appreciate your patience.
Let me know if you are needing anything else!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat, Do you have any of the clips that hold the shift cables to the shifter bracket on the transmission.for an 85 4 speed ? I will need 2 sir. shipping will be to zip 35613

[This message has been edited by ron768 (edited 12-16-2019).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2019 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ron768:

Hi Pat, Do you have any of the clips that hold the shift cables to the shifter bracket on the transmission.for an 85 4 speed ? I will need 2 sir. shipping will be to zip 35613

I may have some or can grab some at the yard this weekend
Will you email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Yannsky

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YannskySend a Private Message to YannskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofrenzy:

For all of us needing parts for our beloved Fieros, heres a customer review for "handymanpat", Pat Moody that is. I have done business with Pat many times . Because his parts are of the highest quality, I wanted to share with you the complete satisfaction I have in his business. Fieroland he calls it, and it has always come thru with my Fiero needs. Being the fact that "Fieroland" happens to be "deep in the heart of Texas".....as the song goes.....one can be confident of receiving a rust and weather free part. I just got a steering rack for an 88, and this piece is immaculate ! his prices cant be beat, and he packs your item up extremely well to prevent any possible shipping damage So go ahead, contact Pat Moody, you'll be glad you did. He's also very nice to speak to on the phone to discuss your Fiero needs.
Pat is also just a downright nice person. Now if only there was a restraunt there too, rumor has it his wife's an excellent cook ( lol ? )

I totaly agreed with you, quality is amaizing....wrapping and protections to ship are too
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Yannsky:

I totaly agreed with you, quality is amaizing....wrapping and protections to ship are too

Thanks for the kind words!
I try and do my best with getting parts out.
Since I have so many cars to keep up and running my fieroland parts stash is really a necessity.
I appreciate everyone’s patience and I will keep doing what I can.
If I don’t have it I may know someone who does!
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2019 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I'm in need of a HVAC unit for a GT.

If you've got one with all buttons that work well that would be great.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 12-28-2019).]

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2019 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I FAR I:

Email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com
I have some and will send you some photos.
Where are you located?
Thanks Pat

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I'm in need of a HVAC unit for a GT.

If you've got one with all buttons that work well that would be great.

Thanks

------------------
pat moody

PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2019 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done.

Cheers
Monstertone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonstertoneSend a Private Message to MonstertoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pat,

I need whatever it takes to add keyless entry/power door locks to a Fiero that did not come with them.
Also need the deck lid solenoid & wiring harness.
And good glass,,,,although shipping may be a problem.

[This message has been edited by Monstertone (edited 01-04-2020).]

jessesmith121

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2020 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jessesmith121Send a Private Message to jessesmith121Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price for a Aux gauge pod?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monstertone:

Pat,

I need whatever it takes to add keyless entry/power door locks to a Fiero that did not come with them.
Also need the deck lid solenoid & wiring harness.
And good glass,,,,although shipping may be a problem.

maybe check with Larry Hubbert about the parts you need.
You will need a bunch of wiring and things and the keyless entry.
Matt Meyers sells those
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any smooth front markers?
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Any smooth front markers?

Sorry but nothing worth messing with. What I have are all washed out and not good.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

Sorry but nothing worth messing with. What I have are all washed out and not good.
Thanks Pat

If the price is right I am still interested, I need them just to get a car whole not look pretty. Plan on ordering a new set later.
Bobtrane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobtraneSend a Private Message to BobtraneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a pair of seats. Any year works. Going to recover with MR Mikes so cover condition not important but do want good foam. Thanks
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the price is right I am still interested, I need them just to get a car whole not look pretty. Plan on ordering a new set later.

I would probably just give them to you or just ask shipping
I will check when I’m back in town.
I know Larry Hubbert has smooth markers.
Thanks Pat
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2020 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

handymanpat

731 posts
Member since Sep 2015

Originally posted by Bobtrane:

Looking for a pair of seats. Any year works. Going to recover with MR Mikes so cover condition not important but do want good foam. Thanks

Where are you located?
You won’t want to pay to ship the seats. If you are in this area that would help.
Thanks Pat
PFF
System Bot
MidwestMongoloid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestMongoloidSend a Private Message to MidwestMongoloidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pat
Any chance you’d have a full gen 2 headlight conversion kit? Motors harness hardware and the module

I have an 86 that the motors are shot on
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2020 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidwestMongoloid:

Hey Pat
Any chance you’d have a full gen 2 headlight conversion kit? Motors harness hardware and the module

I have an 86 that the motors are shot on

I do.
I love that conversion and put it into both my 86 gts and one in my wife’s 86 notchback.
That set up with the complete uncut harness, the module, the relay and shipped is 250.00
I buy my new motors off eBay and have had no issues.
I can include a couple 88 motors but I’m sure they need to be rebuilt.
Thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by handymanpat:

I would probably just give them to you or just ask shipping
I will check when I’m back in town.
I know Larry Hubbert has smooth markers.
Thanks Pat

Any opportunity to look?
Thanks
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2020 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will be back this weekend and then out of town a few days next week.
I will make a note to look when I get home Saturday night or Sunday

Any opportunity to look?
Thanks

------------------
pat moody

go faster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for go fasterClick Here to visit go faster's HomePageSend a Private Message to go fasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Pat

I’m looking for a steering rack for a 1986 SE Fiero. If you have one how much is cost and shipping to 48203.
go faster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for go fasterClick Here to visit go faster's HomePageSend a Private Message to go fasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

go faster

112 posts
Member since May 2003
Hi Pat

I’m looking for a steering rack for a 1986 SE Fiero. If you have one how much is cost and shipping to 48203.
handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by go faster:

I do have a good steering rack!
Please email me at handymanpat926@yahoo.com and I will get you photos and pricing
I have shipped them before so I know what needs to be done.
Thanks Pat

Hi Pat

------------------
pat moody

AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need headlight gears for both headlights, for an 84 fiero, let me know and thanks.

------------------

handymanpat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for handymanpatSend a Private Message to handymanpatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would go to the fiero store or Rodney dickman for the new gears.
I have some the old headlight motors but I would not want to take them apart.
It would be best to get new gears
thanks Pat

------------------
pat moody

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock