Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
GT Fastback Tail Light Repair Covers by Slammed
Started on: 03-03-2016 08:56 PM
Replies: 662 (31694 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 01-19-2017 01:12 PM
Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, I don't even know what to make of this any more. Slammed-- you have GOT to see why this looks like a con. Unlike your previous thread, in this case you DID accept money. When you take people's money that comes with a certain set of expectations, NONE of which have been met. When people pay for something they expect either prompt delivery of the product, prompt communication of any problems and the prospect for resolution, or prompt refund if unable to provide the previous two conditions. Up to this point you have failed to provide ANY of what is expected as a seller, hance why this looks like a scam.

Slammed-- your actions here have turned some of your staunchest defenders against you. There were several pessimists who immediately wrote you off as a scammer, and right now they're looking more right than not. I hope they are eventually proven wrong, but either way this is not a good start to being a vendor for a VERY limited market with a VERY tightly knit customer base. If they smell a scam (even if it isn't one) it could be impossible to build your reputation back.

With that said, I don't think this is a scam. I'm not saying I'm convinced people will get lenses or their money back, but the numbers simply don't make sense. Furthermore, her latest picture of literally a PILE of lenses lends further evidence to at least the partial legitimacy of this. There is absolutely no way that is a pile of OEM lenses. It is also unlikely that the photo is some elaborate fabrication/photoshop job. Also the fact that she's back here posting doesn't make sense if this was a scam. Surely she had read how this thread was progressing and any reasonable person would decide there's no way to get another dime out of us without a MAJOR reversal of how things are trending right now, so why post at all if there isn't a legitimate desire to make things right.

I hope this finally works out. Hell, I'm still optimistic that this may actually be legit. IF she delivers some lens covers, I'll even buy a set. But despite a pretty full-throated defense I have given her in the past, I have lost a lot of faith. I removed my referral to her product from my restoration service thread, and until she delivers this product on a reliable basis I will not recommend it to anyone.
IP: Logged
aldan78

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Slammed.

I still prefer to have the tail light covers over a refund. I do need to see a tracking number showing actual movement soon, and have them to my door prior to May 1 if you can do this great, if not I would like a refund. If you are not able to get them out on time let me know where you are going to be selling them, I am still interested, but I do have to protect my investment.
busa_powered

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for busa_poweredSend a Private Message to busa_poweredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah once all of this is straightened out I will buy a set too.

Great looking product!

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a little confused how these mount so condensation isn't forming behind them? Just silicone them on?

I saw double sided tape mentioned but I don't see that being water tight.

Anyway look pretty good overall, very interested and need three sets.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

Weeks longer? No. The last claim was made the 13th, that leaves 7 days. The claims are 10 days long. If I don't provide working tracking or a refund by then it is automatically ruled in your favor

And what happened to the refund if you didn't have them FedXed back on Saturday 4-9-16
you just aint gonna recognize that are you.

I started my case on Sunday 4-10-16.... so some time around Wendsday 4-20-16 is "10 days" then..
Did you get any of those lenses packed and shipped yet?
Jonathan Tate

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would anyone deal with Slammed when clearly this person has shown to be a deceitful, irresponsible, unreliable, inconsiderate and completely unprofessional. Even if the tail light covers do exist how good can they be when they are being produced by someone with these traits and business practices and what are chances that he will deliver them with any consistency? Let me answer that for you Slim and None.

Because there are multiple claims PayPal will debit his bank account and even if there is no money there HE will face collection attempts and his credit will suffer as a result. HE obviously knows the amount is too small and the evidence too vague for any legal charges to be filed. Sooner or later it will all catch up to him. This type of individual enjoys all this conflict and drama and for him it validates his existence.

Gentlemen file your claims and give this no further thought.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:
Gentlemen file your claims and give this no further thought.

Done. And waiting.

Of course, if a set of lenses were to magically show up at my door, I would immediately drop the complaint.
While we're waiting, does anyone wanna see my Loch Ness Monster pics?
WhiteLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLightningSend a Private Message to WhiteLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So sad that this was a scam. I would have loved to had a set or two. I wonder where he got those pics from if he wasn't making them? Has anyone done a Google image search on those pics to see if he stole them from some site?
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best guess is he was in on a project that he got tossed from, and then figured he'd make a few bucks off of it.. Leopard never changes thier spots...
SOMEONE was obviously working on them.. It would be amazing to see if they come thru, from a reputable source..

If anyone falls for the excuses and sob-stories at this point, you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.
It pains me to see such good trusting folk giving this abuser the benefit..

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Indyellowgt:

Best guess is he was in on a project that he got tossed from, and then figured he'd make a few bucks off of it.. Leopard never changes thier spots...
SOMEONE was obviously working on them.. It would be amazing to see if they come thru, from a reputable source..

If anyone falls for the excuses and sob-stories at this point, you are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.
It pains me to see such good trusting folk giving this abuser the benefit..

Do I need to drag my 1500lbs equipment onto my bed as well so you know it's actually mine and not just some vacuum former some guy owns? Every transaction will be completed either through a refund or with parts within the span of time I'm allowed
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still think Slammed is female. Or, whoever wrote that is. Look at the S.

Anyway, very interested to know what those 2 things on the left of the pic are.

I am wondering about moisture between the lens and the cover.
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are siliconed in place all the way around. The edges go beyond the light and tuck behind the body panels and behind the closed decklid

what two things?

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 04-17-2016).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those things that are vertical against the wall. Maybe not supposed to be in the picture.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Those things that are vertical against the wall. Maybe not supposed to be in the picture.

The dark things? That would be my bed post and light switch. Or the other two uncut lenses
Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Every transaction will be completed either through a refund or with parts within the span of time I'm allowed

Riiiigghtt...

Thanks for the -neg...

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome.
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few more negs and slammed won't be around to worry about

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM to Slammed quite a few weeks ago. I recommended that she just get ONE SINGLE SET completed, and mailed off to someone that is waiting for them. Just a SINGLE SET, and bite the bullet and send them over night. When someone received that set, and posted here that they are in fact real, that would have stopped this thread from going the way the first 2 did.

We have seen pictures of sets that are painted for over a week now. Just ONE of those sets in someone's hands, that posted pictures here, and that they got them, and all this would have just stopped.

Slammed, you say you do not have to prove anything to anyone, and that is your prerogative. However, you have drug this out to the point of absolute ridiculousness! It does look like you have a product, but I have to wonder if you actually enjoy all the bickering and in fighting?

You could have stopped it all a long time ago by, MANY different ways:
  • Showing up at one of the Fiero meetings that you have been invited to NUMEROUS times, with a generous offer of even buying your dinner.
  • Completing a single set and getting them in someone's hands
  • Posting the video you promised well over a month ago
  • Delivering them by the date promised.
  • Put even the tiniest bit more effort into showing the product, other than a single cryptic photo randomly here and there.

Just ONE of the above would have stopped all this complete and utter BS that you have brought to this, and your other two threads.

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
Not laughing now, are you Mr. John West Palm Beach?
Kevin

I never was laughing at the situation, I was laughing at the people attacking a vendor with NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that this person is scamming anyone. Let me quote myself , something that I posted earlier:

Originally posted by JohnWPB:
I guess all that I am saying is that it is fine to have doubts, and express them openly. Completely bashing someone, calling them a fraud and a liar before having any evidence at all is just uncalled for.

Personally, I prefer to remain calm, intelligent, and wait for proof before calling some the names I have seen Slammed called here on the forum so far.

These are just a few of the comments, name calling and bashing that has happened towards Slammed, again, with NO proof whatsoever that she is not legit.

• Psychotic
  • a habitual liar
  • mentally disturbed individual
  • delusional
  • deceitful
  • irresponsible
  • unreliable
  • inconsiderate
  • ongoing fabricated lie
  • a TROLL
  • This person needs to put out or shut up
  • a scam artist
  • Extremely sick person that obviously gets off by exciting and provoking people

SERIOUSLY, have a look at that list...... is this any way to treat a potential vendor, when there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of any wrong doing here?!?!?!?!

I am still giving the benefit of the doubt that these are in the works by Slammed. I will not resort to bashing or name calling, berating, or running someone down until there either is or is not PROOF one way or the other. You will also notice that I have never, in any of my posts, said that this is indeed a real product, as I have no proof of that either.

If it were to turn out that all of this is a scam, then yes, I would resort to all of those and probably more. But not until I see evidence showing so. I am intelligent enough to weigh evidence, and not just come into a forum and rant because I have nothing better to do with my time.
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to agree with jonwpb - maybe there is a problem with shipping and could of been handled a lot better.

Now I am not attacking anyone here but
When people doubted that this product could not be made and then slammed posted pictures etc the people who went on the witch hunt then started apologising and kissing ass.

Yet the moment something goes wrong (bear with me) the witch hunt starts again.

Understandably especially when money has exchanged hands this is where slammed needs to put right.

Maybe the cash has been used to pay for materials and he/she is saving to post the items out.

As I suggested earlier - for someone local to slammed to pick up the lenses at least you're going to verification either way.

Slammed - just be honest and truthful.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am calm and courteous to everyone that doesn't attack me with absolutely no reason. People that aren't even involved. You have all chosen not to believe any of my reasons for why it hasn't happened. I have another but it doesn't matter. I very obviously have product. A very nice product. It is going to come down in less than a week when the first case closes. This is not my deadline. You will all see the outcome then and it will be over whether I want to be or not. Either refund or part. Refund. Or part. Refund is out of my hands. I have no control over whether they would get it or not if I don't deliver. When I am posting clear pictures of multiple sets, why would you want to drive me away when there is no other option?! There are plenty of other parts I could be making. You don't know what else I have been working on for years. I want to be here. I want to deliver or I wouldn't be posting.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This will be my last comment on this whole SAGA

We all remember Fast Fieros .... Whodeanie ....and many more.
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the lenses you have taking picts of gonna be packed and shipped out Monday to us...or refunds issued

there really is no other questions but those..

all the other crap being tossed around is just that, crap
that's it.
why would you not have these in the mail to us we just want products or our money back.
we all have waited far to long to be left in limbo over these .

the lenses are there per your picts so just ship them already..
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Are the lenses you have taking picts of gonna be packed and shipped out Monday to us...or refunds issued

there really is no other questions but those..

all the other crap being tossed around is just that, crap
that's it.
why would you not have these in the mail to us we just want products or our money back.
we all have waited far to long to be left in limbo over these .

the lenses are there per your picts so just ship them already..

I never said I wasn't going to. I've been trying my damndest to do the right thing and be upfront with whats going on, but it gets rejected as BS so I've stopped giving excuses. Which is why I said before the time is up all orders will be completed or verified that they are on the way with working tracking.

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

:3

What a great movie!

Slammed the lenses look great! They also look very durable!!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't remember calling any names.
Obviously there is "product". We have all seen the pics. I just said that enough is enough, and filed my dispute/claim.
If "ten days to resolve" is true, that will be this Friday or Saturday, depending upon when the clock starts.
If I happen to receive a set of covers before then, you all will be the first to know. (I will not rescind my dispute/claim before I have something in my hands.)

If I get my refund, and then the lenses show up anyway (which I don't expect to happen, given the pending claim) I will happily re-send a payment.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never said I wasn't going to. I've been trying my damndest to do the right thing and be upfront with whats going on, but it gets rejected as BS so I've stopped giving excuses. Which is why I said before the time is up all orders will be completed or verified that they are on the way with working tracking.

So just when did the "right thing and be upfront happen"?

Instead of hitting a set with a hammer - send a set to someone!

It's not that hard to do.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is on a Sunday.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've stopped giving excuses.

That is the best thing that you have said in any of your posts recently!

Just keep people informed, and ship what was promised. It is that simple. As I an others have mentioned, you have multiple sets in all of your pictures that you keep posting. So just send them to people already!
aldan78

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aldan78Send a Private Message to aldan78Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The covers look good, I hope we can get them soon. Do you have a rough idea when you are going to ship? from looking at your picture it looks like you have 3 sets ready are the rest ready or getting close? If you can give us an update on progress every day or 2 that would be great.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
slammed updates go like this

before you can or cannot get a refund they will or will not be in the mail..
PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

slammed updates go like this

before you can or cannot get a refund they will or will not be in the mail..

What are you talking about? You've filed the claim. Unless there is proof they arrived or are on the way, it ends in your favor with a refund. If the tracking shows in transit, it will be held open until it arrives. If you don't want them tell me
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What are you talking about? You've filed the claim. Unless there is proof they arrived or are on the way, it ends in your favor with a refund. If the tracking shows in transit, it will be held open until it arrives. If you don't want them tell me

Another dodge ------- but what should we expect.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Another dodge ------- but what should we expect.

You are such a contributor. Thanks for everything you post. It really does all of us good.
2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish some of you guys would take a chill pill. I'm sure things will be resolved. I am hoping things straighten out for everyone. I would like to get a set of these at some point myself so please stop trying to scare off the only person who is making lenses for our cars. Let's keep it civil people..
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put some skin in the game
I will pm my paypal info to you and you can buy my 'slot' from me..

then see how civil you are

just because some want see these available in the future doesn't mean we give all glory to someone and forget the innocent who are waiting for them.

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-17-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

put some skin in the game
I will pm my paypal info to you and you can buy my 'slot' from me..

then see how civil you are

just because some want see these available in the future doesn't mean we give all glory to someone and forget the innocent who are waiting for them.

I don't think he was talking about you
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Which is why I said before the time is up all orders will be completed or verified that they are on the way with working tracking.

It is on a Sunday.

Slammed, Why does everything with you have to be so cryptic?! Can you just take a moment and explain something in clear English for once?

From your last 3 messages, "completed or verified" + "It is on a Sunday." + "If the tracking shows in transit, it will be held open until it arrives"

Is this supposed to mean:

Being today is Sunday, there is nothing I can do till tomorrow. I do plan to ship the completed ones out tomorrow with a tracking number. Once I send them out, and provide legitimate tracking numbers this time, this will stop the PayPal refund process. You will all then have to wait for the lenses, or sometime down the road, when it is ruled in your favor, you will receive a refund.

Is this a correct assumption, that is supposed to be puzzled together from your cryptic posts?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-17-2016).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone of us who put the money up for the "pending" purchase ,did so in good faith.
We were not the ones bashing anyone about these lenses.
We all have been purchasing and selling from this forum as well as the other internet sites.
We know how purchases and shipments as well as tracking such shipments are accomplished.

We have and are still getting the run around from Slammed.

There can be a hundred of these lenses made to utmost perfection-but if Slammed wont ship them to us then what does it matter.
Slammed sets excuse after excuse then makes deadlines that still hasn't been met,offers refunds ater that deadline and still nothing...
Slammeds Victims can be as irate as we ourselves deem needed.

Im NOT gonna bow down because Slammed might get mad and not make these for everybody who don't have any money involved.

NEWS FLASH!!!

Slammed cant even get the ones out already sold!!

So why at this point would anyone actually think that this will EVER be a vendor we can trust to produce and more importantly ship to you when you have paid

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-17-2016).]

2tone86gt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2tone86gtSend a Private Message to 2tone86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey fireboss, eat a d***. I may not have any "skin in the game" on these but I have been in this situation before. I do know how it is for your information. I paid for some lt1 valve springs on ebay and never got them.To make a long story short I got my money back after filing a dispute a month after I paid and never got them which is what you have should have done if you haven't already. Either you'll get your hard earned money back you earned performing dirty favors for strange men down a dark alley for or you'll get the lenses stop bein a douche bag. I don't see anybody else on here bein a fool on here as much you have.. who do have "skin in the game."
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock