Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Enterra "Dark Shadow" Restore Thread (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Enterra "Dark Shadow" Restore Thread by Lady Lisa
Started on: 06-11-2012 09:44 AM
Replies: 640 (43534 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 04-15-2019 08:49 PM
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nicely done and a great save. She's a beaut!

Makes for a nice swan song for Archie.
IP: Logged
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to say good by to the man cave

But the good news is ... She's home and in the hands of the new owner!! The HAPPY wife:

Thanks for a great job Archie!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lisa completes the car! Congratulations!
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awsome car...I'm a little jealous cause you started that project after me and got it done first...lol
Love it and congrats on a beautiful ride.
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks stunning Lisa and Troy! I'll bet the previous owner will be caught saying "I never should've sold that car" for the rest of his life. Happy motoring!
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great to see all the ladies together at last!

Troy...you're on easy street now......"Happy wife....happy life!"

Plenty of room in that man cave for both.

HAGO!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The man cave is now Lisa's Lounge !

What an awesome pair of rides, you are both very lucky.

Great job Archie and crew,..still very, very sad to see you guys go, but i guess all good things come to an end and you went out with one hell of a bang !

Troy and Lisa can't wait to see and hear about these cars tearing up the streets and shows.

Congratulations.

P..S. would be cool if you guys get 2 go pro cameras and mount them so you can shoot each other driving side by side, and also get people's reactions.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-22-2014).]

davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! That's fantastic seeing both cars side by side. Congrats to Troy and Lisa and team Archie on two of the most beautiful fieros on the planet! Like Tony said,I would love to see the reaction when you two hit the streets
Bill Eaton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill EatonClick Here to visit Bill Eaton's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill EatonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The comment was made that the previous owner is probably sorry for having sold this to Lady Lisa. Not true at all, there is absolutely no way that I could have rebuilt that Enterra to be even 1/2 as good as Archie and company did. I am very happy that it got done and that it has a wonderful owner and place to reside. I just wish that New York were not so far from Kent, Washington - so my only regret is that I likely will never get to see it in person. A beautiful car - one we can all be envious of and I wish Lady Lisa and Troyboy all the best and wonderful drives - in either of their cars. Archie & crew - great job!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This just in,..

Got the word from Troy today,...the brakes have been put on this project.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
This just in,..

Good, it only took the USPS 3 freakin weeks to deliver the Express mail package. Glad it is all sorted

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

I'll bet the previous owner will be caught saying "I never should've sold that car" for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by Bill Eaton:

The comment was made that the previous owner is probably sorry for having sold this to Lady Lisa. Not true at all, there is absolutely no way that I could have rebuilt that Enterra to be even 1/2 as good as Archie and company did. I am very happy that it got done...

Bill, I had to chuckle when I read Bloozberry's comment. You should've given me a chance to make that "bet" with Blooze before you chimed in.

That's one fine lookin' Enterra Vipre. Hats off to Archie and his fine crew for a beautiful job. Lisa is one lucky lady!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

This just in,..

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That picture is priceless Troy! I would be smiling like that too if I was behind the wheel of that beauty.
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It might be time for a nice white invicta watch to Match her car and a nice car it is, congrats
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

That picture is priceless Troy! I would be smiling like that too if I was behind the wheel of that beauty.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

someone is thinking this will be my 1st car if I play my cards right
OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? We'd love to see some pictures of it cruising and at some car shows.

------------------
Ethan

1985 Base "The Mongoose" under the knife 472 turbo build

1988 Formula daily driver

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We finished the brake upgrade.. Note do not do a brake upgrade that only has remanufactured parts available . Had to swap the rear calipers 2 times until we found a good set . Will never do another Lebaron brake swap! We still have a few tweaks to do on the LS4 swap before we consider the car done . We have to have it Dyno tuned and quiet it down a bit, it sounds great to me and Archie, but Lisa wants it quieter.

No shows this year, you only get to debut a car once so she wants it complete before the first show. We still have to reupholster the seats, do the headliner, wait for Amida to finish his G1 door panels, alarm system, parking asst. system, .........

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OverKill:

Any updates? We'd love to see some pictures of it cruising and at some car shows.

mmm.. maybe a driving vid
Nathan Acree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan AcreeSend a Private Message to Nathan AcreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any information available about the dash used in this build? Was this a one-off or are they available for purchase somewhere?

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic post.

Nathan
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2015 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nathan Acree:

Is there any information available about the dash used in this build? Was this a one-off or are they available for purchase somewhere?

Thanks, and sorry for the off-topic post.

Nathan

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000091-53.html
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just came upon this thread and I was wondering what happened to Lisa's Enterra project. Must say that you two like them fancy; one full custom and the other so rare it could be considered custom. Drive them, and enjoy them, you only live once!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2015 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to complications with the production of the G1 door panels , We have decided to use our Firebird door panels so we can complete the enterra interior. We just have to have them upholstered to match the dash .

RMOR235

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RMOR235Send a Private Message to RMOR235Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this car it's perfect
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2015 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a very unusual situation. I hope nobody minds this being posted here.

Are an original set of molds for the Enterra Vipre worth saving?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Damn, that looks good!

I second that. The car is awesome!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by Archie:

Let's try to get this thread up to date.....

More work on the front bumper

The tail lights have a little bit of a curve in them, so we have to duplicate that curve in the rear facia.

As we are at this, we are trying to get the various body panels close enough to paint that we can paint it with high build primer.

With just regular primer for now, this panel is looking good.

We are also working on mounting the lights in the front bumper.....

Working on figuring out exactly where to place them.....

Also modifying the lower front valance to mirror the lower edge of the front bumper....

Then we determine how much of a pocket we want for the lights. Flush mount or set back into a pocket.....

Then building the pocket using 2 pcs. of wooden block shaped like the lights.

Make the pockets & mounting tabs.

Were did you get those front lights?

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2015 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks,
we found the lights on Ebay
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rob, they look great!
Lisa can't stop smiling.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy & Lisa...Love them & thank you for sharing, but could please hurry up and install them
And then take lots of great pictures...for us slackers that have to help out the kids 1st b4 some of us get their G1 door panels
Got 2 sets to knock out.

Really would like to see a shot of it installed and your arm resting...trying to gauge how far the vette handle's protrude.
I am considering utilizing 4 of these door pull tabs (2 per door) and nylon pull strap looped...Leaving the entire arm rest without a handle blocking the comfort.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 05-23-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once we get the doors home I will most likely delet the door handles and install door pull pockets like I have in the choptop.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005
the chop top door pull pockets, they work great and you don't really see them
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2016 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have received a lot of emails and PM's in regards to Lisa's firebird door panels. For now she is going to hold on to them. Archie modified the door panels for us and may be able to make another set.

Thanks
Troy and Lisa
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2016 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well worth the wait.Rob is one talented guy. Just when you think one your cars couldn't get better! You and Lisa has set the bar on how to max a Pontiac Fiero out.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for the SEMA crew
DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it's probably been said, but I cannot find it but where do those taillights come from?

------------------
1986 Fiero.. WorkInProgress.. :

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Trinten, look on page 15 and 14

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 09-17-2018).]

Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2018 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Troy!

For those of you wondering, I really loved the side mirrors that were used, and had PM'd Troy asking if he would share the details on them. I had found a pic of them in another thread where he referenced them, so didn't have the details contained here-in.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2019 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Winter blahs had me go back through this thread. Archie, you and your crew did an amazing job. Thanx to you and Troy for the documentation.

Great read.

Now, i can't wait for the new build season to begin.

Bob
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock