Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65422 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry if I missed it, but can you give details on the hood scoops? Beautiful car!
IP: Logged
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on perfecting the side skirt plugs today. Sanding and more sanding. Then Duratec Primer. Then polish....

The hood vents are Aerogear Universal NSX scoops
http://www.aerogear.net/pro...al-NSX-air-ducts.htm
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2007 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.customautotrim.c...ns/universal/102218/ Just one place- Reg $99.00 Sale: $89.10

link above didn't work...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 05-05-2007).]

madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2007 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything new to report...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hungry for an update.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just spayed the Gelcoat on the plugs. I will start fiberglassing the molds this afternoon. Icelander is coming over to help.
HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so... when are we gonna start seeing some of these front and rear pieces goin up for sale? please let me know if you are.. ide be interested...
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

After I get done with my GT I'm considering a BMW E21 (Euro style) or a Fiero Notchback with an Ecotec.

I just bought a BMW e30 baur cabrolet it is only a 318i but i need to save gas another doeruper.
needs new everything but it has 110,000kms so hasnt gone far in 20 years. After i finish it i will most likely buy another small engine car for daily driver as i put more money into fiero. Working on 2 cars now but was working on 3 just sold my 550cc micro ute.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Molds are done. Start the parts tomorrow.

SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:
After I get done with my GT I'm considering a BMW E21 (Euro style) or a Fiero Notchback with an Ecotec.

BUY NOW! E21 Bimmers are just ****in' cool! Go buy it, you will fall in love, and it will like the love you give it (being an E21 it will prolly need some lovin').

------------------

'96 BMW Lux M3, Dinan Software, UUC TSE, UUC SSK, Eibach Pro/Bilstiens, K&N, Milli Miglia MMII 18X8/9, Reiger Lip, Kenwood ICE
'86 BMW 325
'96 BMW 328IS sold
'87 Fiero GT *show winning* sold

carnut122

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info on the hood scoops. Do you cut holes in the hood the size of the scoops and then glass them in? Any chance of getting a pic of the hood from the bottom side?
PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got my five kids to help me wax the molds. Team work.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you're one kid there is checkin out his guns in the first pic.... NICE hahahahah

------------------

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, That's Daniel. In the second one it almost looks like he's doing the Madcurl pose - like he's pickin up a choptop at Archie's
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fit

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
... wow ...

sweet.

someday.. i so want those. and your rear bumper too!
drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really love the bumpers and side panels!

But I have one critque is that the sides of the front bumper seem to plain, like maybe throw a scoop on there or some sort of splitter.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have thought about making a front lip with splitters on the sides.

Might have to photochop it to see how it would look.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test fit and painted...

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fast job, would have done this one instead but I didn't see it because of the 100kb rule.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by drummer5:

I really love the bumpers and side panels!

But I have one critque is that the sides of the front bumper seem to plain, like maybe throw a scoop on there or some sort of splitter.

agreed.
PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took it to the paint shop this morning.

Hope to have it done in time for this Saturday's
Jet City Fiero's Arlington Picnic //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/065071.html
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa........"have it done by Saturday's picnic" HA HA HA

J/K

Hope it works out for ya, you owe me.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 05/28/07
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know your almost finished with your car and will be there too...
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today's Arlington Picnic.

mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i want your side skirt pieces
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Hi all

Those skirts look absolutely incredible!! GREAT job! A + for your creativity sir.... That second pic is PURRRRRRRfectly beautiful... I've always loved notchies esp. with an aero like front end, and yours is just stunning, that orange color is a gorgeous choice and looks remarkable!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^I second that. Beautiful paint job and awesome interior.

Great job.
ionstorm666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ionstorm666Send a Private Message to ionstorm666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed this thread now, but this car has quickly become one of my favorite fieros.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car looks 100% better in person.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 05/28/07
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A++++++++
PFF
System Bot
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AMAZING!! my new favorite notchie!!!
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My brother made this video of it yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZN6zlkbt7I
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice.
LZeppelin513

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeppelin513Send a Private Message to LZeppelin513Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That thing sounds so sick on your vid, but not even comparable to how cool it sounds in person! At Arlington you started that up and it scared people haha.

PS, I am the college kid who asked you to start it for me and I held your plate and drink for you...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Nice, very nice and tweaked.

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your work is very impressive. I especially like the interior!
I'd love to see this car in person some time. Maybe Westfest next year? ;-)
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the car looks exquisite, it has me very interestd in all the panels. Can't wait to get beck home so i can work on my car.

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT Stormbringer

xgamefan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2007 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xgamefanSend a Private Message to xgamefanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEEET car, I wish I had 5 helpers at my disposal! I have to ask where did you find that shifter boot and mount
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shift boot is from a Audi TT. I bought it from an online Audi auto wrecker.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock