Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65428 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LED tail lights. I will need to polish the lenses.

The archived thread:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000001/HTML/20060206-2-061894.html
IP: Logged
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
gotcha, way to go
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Antenna mounted.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 11-23-2006).]

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

1058 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Photochopped the side skirts on to it.

XzotikGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Photchop some 18's on it.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you hsould hav photoshoped the sailpanels in.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey 4.9....Anything new to report?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't got much done. Mounted the mirrors.

Did you see Monday Night Football? It's nearly been the rainiest Seattle month ever, now Snow. The Packers brought it with them.
Snowed for the first half Packers did well. Stopped Snowing for the second half, Seahawks came back and won.

My Fuel pump went out in my '96 Suburban. I got the new one installed but still need to put the tank back up and in.
I only had a 1/4 tank gas when it went out. Had to be towed home, Happened before the tow trucks were busy with snow stuck cars.
May need some mid-day sun to warm up things enough to get it back in.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2006 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a game, damn packers keep dissapointing me.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2006 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump
PFF
System Bot
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

I found the sequential turn led turn signal lights at: http://www.truckntow.com/pc-10911-147001-sequential-arrow-amber-led-turn-light-grommet-w-pigtail.aspx

http://www.fierocountry.us

Nice, They look the same as the ones I bought.

http://pages.prodigy.net/calboy/maxximaarrow.WMV

Are you going with the LEDs also?
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan to - I have an idea for a custom tail light treatment, those sequential lights would be perfect if the lenses were red., but
anything can be adapted.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any more updates on this beauty ??
Kyle1016

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2007 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle1016Send a Private Message to Kyle1016Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any new pictures?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work. Love the orange with grey stripes.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
86 GT, 3.4 Camaro engine,
choptop # 1 in Europe/Sweden

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replacing the 85MPH Speedo with 120MPH Set.
I decided to use Speedhut gauges for the pillar instead of the GT center console ones.
I will either paint the bezels black or cover them with carbon fiber.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 01-28-2007).]

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
o my gosh.........

i want those bumpers. period.

beautiful car... seriously..

ill trade ya great condition GT fastback clip + bumpers for a notchie clip and your bumpers

------------------

See my lame film creations..
See F-I-E-R-O's Fiero store!
Please help me bring Betty back to life!! i need free parts and tech help!
Black Betty Build

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK , No work done on the fiberglassin'

But here's a pic I promised to Madcurl of my new chrome bolt upgrade.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 02-06-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

OK , No work done on the fiberglassin'

But here's a pic I promised to Madcurl of my new chrome bolt upgrade.

Hehehe. A pic of a "chrome-bolt" should be the official masscot for all who's car is under-construction. I need to take a pic of one of my chromed Fiero bolts too. Hmm?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-06-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did recover my seats and now I'm working on the doors - both Mr.Mikes

I installed the steering wheel, Rodney Dickman short shifter and Flameball.com shift knob.

And because Curly says I don't post enough pics of my car here are a couple

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You Sir, have one of the best looking notch-nose on the forum! Oh yeah, the rear bumber too.

Edit: How bout' a side nose pic? I like to see the angle?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-06-2007).]

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes thats very nice, i do hope you sell me one of these noses or might have to steal the mold from you.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sexy pix

WOW can i have the horizpontal front pic one in hi-res? new desktop / good looking car to PS
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I emailed it to you BobadooFunk. 914KB
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2007 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The color, the stripes, the fiberglass Art work, ya got to love this car!!!
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My heart skipped a beat when i saw the back bumper on! WOW this is so cool. Great job!
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you get those skirts made yet?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Working on a sub-box-console.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Looks niceeeeee... the only thing I see not looking up to par are those switch plates for your headlights/trunk release etc. They need some attention to match everything else. Did you make the lower part of those door panels yourself?

------------------

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A wake up call: Venders

This IMO is one of the best front notchie clips on the forum. Why? It maintains the "Fiero flow" & contain tweaked/angled corners. I think the "venders" need to wake-up and take notice. When regular people began to build items that are not on the market, the "venders" are behind the thinking curve while they're heads are stuck in the sand. People want newly tweaked stuff, not stuff that's been on the market for the last 20 yrs! End-of-rant, hehe.

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Looks niceeeeee... the only thing I see not looking up to par are those switch plates for your headlights/trunk release etc. They need some attention to match everything else. Did you make the lower part of those door panels yourself?

The switches are on the to do list. The door panel and seat leather are from Mr.Mikes.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shift Boot Shopping

What do you think of this one?

http://www.cardomain.com/item/NRGTT010
Leafy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeafySend a Private Message to LeafyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shift Boot Shopping

What do you think of this one?

http://www.cardomain.com/item/NRGTT010

Very nice... much better upgrade compared to the flimsy stock one.

blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice work and progress on your car.

I wondered are those Mr. Mikes door panels? Is he doing complete dorr panels again?

And is the steering wheel a Grant one?

Keep up the great work, it's a sweet notchie.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blkpearl:

Very nice work and progress on your car.

I wondered are those Mr. Mikes door panels? Is he doing complete dorr panels again?

And is the steering wheel a Grant one?

Keep up the great work, it's a sweet notchie.

Yes, They are Mr.Mike Seat and Door Panel leather. I don't think he stopped making the door leather, just doesn't make the door handles and map pockets anymore.

The steering wheel is a Luisi Skorpio. I made the horn button from parts I bought off ebay and printed the center on my InkJet printer and did the water drop epoxy myself

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 03-19-2007).]

CaliforniaSpeeder9

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CaliforniaSpeeder9Click Here to visit CaliforniaSpeeder9's HomePageSend a Private Message to CaliforniaSpeeder9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car is looking great! Keep it up!

------------------

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The steering wheel is a Luisi Skorpio. I made the horn button from parts I bought off ebay and printed the center on my InkJet printer and did the water drop epoxy myself

Can you explain how you did this? And where do you get epoxy like that? I want to make some center caps for my wheels, and possibly steering wheel as well.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock