Sport Fiero by fourpoint9
Started on: 09-07-2006 09:38 PM
Replies: 455 (65440 views)
Last post by: fourpoint9 on 03-08-2024 11:49 PM
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That dash looks awesome, why not make molds and sell a few to recoup your cash you spent making it. I'm sure some guys would love to have it as well.
IP: Logged
elitopr

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elitoprClick Here to visit elitopr's HomePageSend a Private Message to elitoprEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait seen finish that dash looks awesome keep like that
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2010 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this whole car is just well... awesome and i cant wait for some reproduction kits to come out of the body or the dash! love it again and still
Odin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OdinSend a Private Message to OdinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the most unique dash builds I have seen. love it!
neverendingproject

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We demand an update. You have 48 hours starting...now.

------------------
Alan Frazier

'84 2m4 Northstar 5 speed
'84 3800SCII sold
'86 GT-'92 3.4 TDC 5 speed(sold)

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alan, not much has changed since we did the Harvest Run together

I also did the Alfa Performance Driving School at Bremerton Motorsports Park with Kendall and Boyd (Bill and Don were instructors).

On December 11th I'm going to attend NW-Built’s December Meet at Speedware Motorsports
http://nw-built.com/?p=616

I have my Quad 4 at the machine shop and I'm buying parts for it. It will go in the Blue coupe (it may need a build thread once things get going with it)

The dash may have to wait for warmer weather, we'll see.

How's your Northstar running? can not wait to see it.

-Steve
neverendingproject

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2010 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a really cool pic, too bad some someone left the lights up on the white GT

I guess we can forgive you for not getting the dash done if you're doing a Quad 4. My '84 was down for simple repairs then I got caught up with my brothers car but that's gone now so I'll get back on it. You should take me to the next track day. How did your car, and especially the brakes, hold up?
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are you doing to the Quad 4, just rebuilding it or upgrading it?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

What are you doing to the Quad 4, just rebuilding it or upgrading it?

PM sent
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I remember u talking about rally crossing somewhere in this thread. Do u actually race with the orange "sport fiero" this thread is about or do u use a different fiero?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a stock auto 87 GT that I have autocrossed.

In October I (with 2 other Jet City Fiero members) did the Northwest Alfa Club's driving school with this Orange Fiero at Bremerton Motorsports Park.
It included an autocross, oval, skid pad, brake test, and a slalom.
In the spring I'll take their performance school which will then allow me to participate in their track days at Pacific Raceways.
I'm doing a Quad 4 swap into a 87 coupe using a 88 rear cradle. It should be the autocross / track car.
PFF
System Bot
HausFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2011 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HausFieroSend a Private Message to HausFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh ok that's cool. Wasn't sure if u would use ur sport fiero or not because of all of the cosmetic work u have done to it
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DASH UPDATE?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2011 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P/S from WCF is on it's way.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2011 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found someone posted an article on my car on engineswapdepot cool site, tons of great swaps on there worth checking out.

http://www.engineswapdepot.com/?p=165#comment-262
Fubar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2011 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FubarSend a Private Message to FubarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's this Fiero, and YellowStone's Fiero that made me get another Fiero rather then another Datsun. (and made me drive 1,200 miles to get it)
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any updates ??
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey fourpoint9
Want to pick your brain for a sec, I am going to mount a Z28 spoiler like yours. I have noticed that the 2 center mounts aren't level with the 2 outer mounts, how did you handle this when you mounted yours, thanks for the help.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2011 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotregg:
Hey fourpoint9
Want to pick your brain for a sec, I am going to mount a Z28 spoiler like yours. I have noticed that the 2 center mounts aren't level with the 2 outer mounts, how did you handle this when you mounted yours, thanks for the help.

I made some spacers out of black plastic for the middle stands.

Originally posted by exoticse:
Any updates ??

Tony I've been working on the wiring for my Quad4 swap going in my Blue coupe. I't's in GFC.
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2012 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any major Pontiac/GM car shows in the Pacific North-west?
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2012 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierofest in tri cities. Pasco Kennewick richland.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2012 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 3 All Pontiac shows, first one is in Surrey BC right after the Jet City picnic. Second is the POCI club's at Meeker Days in Puyallup in late June. Third is the Western Washington Firebirds at Bothel's Country Village in August.

http://www.pppcc.com/

http://pugetsoundpoci.com/

http://www.wwfirebirds.com/

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 01-08-2012).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2012 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. When my F6 Formula is finally ready to hit the road I'll be heading to events. One thing lacking about the Arlington meet is that it's too isolated...there's no people or spectators to show our cars to. It should be moved to the XXX in Issaquah, or some place like that.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for some updates?
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember reading this thread many years ago wanting to do this to my 84 when I had it.
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did two things to it this year. A new fan and new LED front turn signals. Here's the fan. (I need to take a photo of the turn signals.)
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool! well again this is probably one of the best looking fiero's in my opinion you updated the body 15+ years with very little modification in comparison to others great color choice and the body mods you home made were nice and not to "over the top"
DPoppelll

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DPoppelllSend a Private Message to DPoppelllEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this was one of the first fieros i saw with the 4.9 on youtube. I've been a big fan ever since. It really is a great build
PFF
System Bot
DaytonTD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaytonTDSend a Private Message to DaytonTDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good work!

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaytonTD:

Good work!

DaytonTD is that your real car in your signature ?

If so, how about some more pics ?
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Burien Father's Day Car Show today

------------------
fourpoint9
modifiedfieros.com

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 06-17-2013).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.

IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking good!
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 04:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates
fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for keeping this thread out of the archives.

Spent the summer working on a vacation home we bought in Long Beach WA so I did not work on Fieros at all.

The only time I took it out was for the cruise part of the Rod Run to the End of the World. Lots of fun.

MiloFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiloFieroSend a Private Message to MiloFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4point9 Are you making for the front bumpers for sale? Id be interested if you still had the molds!
Carl Calderone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me too!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock